Aolani Hawaii Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Aolani Hawaii

About Aolani Hawaii: Aolani Hawaii sells Tungsten Koa Wood Wedding Rings & Titanium Rings, Ceramic Rings & Silver, Gold Handmade Traditional Hawaiian Heirloom Rings & Jewelries

808-392-9681

aloha@aolanihawaii.com

Click Here

Tell us how Aolani Hawaii made you happy

"My 1st wedding ring broke 2 weeks after I was married from "Clapping" at my daughters basketball game. Then was sent an additional ring for free that broke in another 2 weeks (while walking) in the exact same spot around the jewel inset. It was very poorly made. Im still looking for a quality Titanium/Koa wedding ring. My previous 2 rings were Tungstan (which I realise is somewhat brittle) I contacted Aolani, and was offered a 5% discount on a new one. I felt like that was a slap in the face. My wife and I are from Hawaii and wanted to keep showing our support financially to our home. No one has contacted us to make us feel appreciated"
"Recently made a purchase? It's been over a year. We have been through this yet you keep emailing me??? AOLANI HAWAII WAS THE ABSOLUTE WORST COMPANY I HAVE EVER DONE BUSINESS WITH. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY. CUSTOMER SERVICE WAS EXTREMELY RUDE! I HAVE EMAILS IF ANYONE WOULD LIKE TO READ THEM! P..L..E..A..S..E SHOP ELSEWHERE AND STOP EMAILING ME FOR REVIEWS ALREADY. P.S. MY RING I BOUGHT WAS ABSOLUTE GARBAGE. I HAD TO BUY A NEW WEDDING BAND ELSEWHERE"
"My husband's ring has part of the middle stone missing. He works in an office so he hasn't hit it on anything."
Aolani Hawaii is rated 4.77 based on 145 reviews