Aolani Hawaii Reviews

of reviewers recommend Aolani Hawaii
Read Aolani Hawaii Reviews

About Aolani Hawaii:

Aolani Hawaii sells Tungsten Koa Wood Wedding Rings & Titanium Rings, Ceramic Rings & Silver, Gold Handmade Traditional Hawaiian Heirloom Rings & Jewelries

808-392-9681

aloha@aolanihawaii.com

Tell us how Aolani Hawaii made you happy
Our rings are amazing. We love them.
Excellent customer service, attention to detail, communication, etc.. It arrived sooner than expected, and my husband loves it! Very happy to work with this company! Thank you!
Fantastic sevice,extremely fast delivery and simply stunning rings,I will wear it with pride and so will my wife,thank you doesn't even sum the gratitude we feel for your company
Good communication with company was a plus for me. Fast shipping. Product absolutely beautiful!! Highly recommend this company!
Ordered a koa and tungsten ring for my boyfriend! The ring is gorgeous and the customer service was incredible!!! Thank you for a perfect experience!
We just received our wedding rings and they are absolutely beautiful!! We are thrilled with them!! Thank you so much Aolani!! We will send you pictures from our wedding day - June 29th of this year!!
Fantastic service, beautiful bangle, thank you Cheryl
Beautiful ring for my husband replacement wedding band. I am so excited to give it to him for an Anniversary present. Shipping was right on time.
The ring is beautiful. Fits as expected. It will make a perfect wedding ring for my fiance. Thank you!
Order two rings for our wedding. Haven't used them yet, but we've tried then on and they fit perfectly. So happy with them. My fiance wanted these ribs because he if from Hawaii. I'd recommend them to others.
Just wanted to let you know that I received my ring today which was a pleasant surprise as it arrived earlier than expected and in time for my wedding anniversary on Friday. I can't wait to give it to my husband and see his face light up with joy! Thank you again for your excellent service, it was a pleasure doing business with you!
Great ring, great service,now my wife wants one for herself, thank you so much for your beautiful ring.
Love the ring I bought my husband for our 29th wedding anniversary! It is beautiful.
Good purchase very profesenal. Planing to buy again soon
The ring arrived very quickly, it was perfectly engraved and looked soo beautiful in person!
I love my new ring! Love the INCREDIBLY prompt response and service. Aolani is my go-to for beautiful pieces from my home state.
Love their products! Great prices, beautiful pieces. Didn’t take long from order to receive the jewelry, will definitely order again!
Excellent quality! The gift was amazingly received. I will purchase from this organization again, THANKS!
very friendly , good prices , nice people to do business with ,
The rings I’ve purchased are exactly what I wanted. They are durable and appear long lasting. I especially like the tortoise shell inlay with its brilliant color. It adds the right amount of shimmer to the design. The solid koa with tungsten accents make the barrel design look and feel like an expensive jewel. Who needs diamonds when you can substitute koa and tortoise shell and get the same results. I’m in total awe with the beauty of these rings!
Aolani Hawaii is rated 4.75 based on 154 reviews