AppInstitute Reviews

4.5
Based on 93 reviews
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read AppInstitute Reviews

Tell us how AppInstitute made you happy
thanks for ur support, love my new business app!
i am the first to admit im not a techy, but i didnt have too much trouble with appinstitue. the support guy i spoke to helped iron out any issues i had.
Love the new tools they come out with like the screenshot maker - it makes it easier to do app marketing.
I like the templates - it makes it easy to start off your app.
i had a few hitches at first stopping me from completing my app - but luckily matt in the support team was able to help out!
we were skeptical about apps before after going to pricy developers. glad we chose to make our own - it was confusing at first but the result was great.
Overall, very happy with the result of this app. Pricing is affordable and your app is unique to your business - which is always a bonus :)
At first i found it quite confusing but once you get used to it its easy to use. highly recommend this product.
I always thought i would need to spend thousands of $$$ on an app for my business or learn codes. luckily the team at appinstitute helped me out!!
with the app institute's help i was able to create an app for my business without being very techy. many thanks.
Impressed with the level of support these guys offer! thanks app institute.
Really gd app builder. I built mine in just a day :)
Despite a few issues with the submission process - our app was successfully published to the app store. Customers love it!
The support team were a pleasure to work with. Overall it was a relatively easy process - AppInstitute comes highly recommended.
The support is far better than other app builders I have previously used. The builder is quite intuitive. Overall I was pretty impressed.
A great range of different features available at no extra cost. Tools and helpful tips around every corner. It makes making Apps easy
good app for a DIY app
All I had to do was enter my listings, add a couple more features I required and organise it the way I wanted. Super easy, fully recommend this service.
My takeaway app built by AppInstitute helps my business incredibly. Food orders come directly through the App which saves us time.
AppInstitute are such happy people! It's really reassurring to see how passionate the team are about what they're doing. They want to do everything they can to help you out. Outstanding customer service and support, and an awesome App Builder that is super easy to use.
AppInstitute is rated 4.5 based on 93 reviews