AppInstitute Reviews

of reviewers recommend AppInstitute
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read AppInstitute Reviews

Tell us how AppInstitute made you happy
The support team have provided me with excellent service, they are always prompt and knowledgable with their responses. Any issues I come across are always resolved in a few minutes.
I run a cafe located in a city-centre and we get very busy at lunch times as we run regular lunch time offers for our customers. I wanted to offer customers the option to pre-order their lunch so they can avoid waiting times in the cafe at peak times. AppInstitute let us do just that with their online ordering system. Customers can now order their food from the full menu directly in the App, set to collect it at a specific time and avoid queues! Our loyalty card is also very popular with our regular customers, everyone loves a freebie!
App Institute is just awesome. They've built a platform that is not only easy to use but has excellent resources and customer support. They got me up and running in no time. I particularly liked the fact you can preview your App by just switching between Edit and Preview mode. There's no need to leave the screen and load new pages. They've got everything right, I fully recommend.
Our takeaway was desperate for a simpler ordering system that our customers can use instead of calling the restaurant and talking over busy background noises. It removed the worry of wrong order-taking and unhappy customers as they can pick and choose what they want and write notes on all orders.
AppInstitute are a great bunch of people. I visited them with my app idea and they were able to show me how to use their platform to build exactly what I wanted for my business. There are help videos and tutorials at every stage so you're never alone and there's always help there if you need it. The online support chat is super helpful as well, the guys respond within minutes!
It's an App in a Box! You know what you're getting as soon as you sign up and you're provided with everything you need to complete the process smoothly. I got my mobile App designed and on the App Stores in just a couple of weeks all thanks to App Institute.
I run a popular city-center barbers and was looking for a solution that would allow clients to book their own appointments directly from a list of available slots. AppInstitute's App Builder platform allowed me to do just this. They also introduced us to loyalty schemes and we now offer a Loyalty Card to our clients that rewards them with a free hair cut when they visit us 6 times. I had no idea how well an App would work for us but it has worked brilliantly. It takes time off our hands and we can get on with our jobs, there's no need to be running to the phone every 5 minutes to book a client in.
AppInstitute has a great bunch of useful content available to anyone. Their blog is full of help guides, resources and case studies. They really know what they're talking about. I trust them and recommend them to everyone I know who needs an App.
The App Builder looks user-friendly as soon as you log on. It's not in-your-face or intimidating. It's very easy to navigate and work around. Each section comes with it's own help videos and guides to make the process even smoother.
Mobile apps making a storm. Anyone with a small business would be stupid to ignore it. The sooner you offer a mobile App, the better. The longer you leave it, the further you're going to fall behind your competitors. AppInstitute makes it so easy to get your business mobile and you won't be put out of pocket either!
I visited AppInstitute and found out all about how simple it is to use their smart product to make your own app. The people are great too!
The app builder is extremely easy to use as there are tutorials and around every corner. AppInsitute have managed to integrate many features without making it more difficult or unintuitive.
AppInstitute is rated 4.47 based on 92 reviews