ao.com Reviews

Happiness Grade
Read ao.com Reviews

customerservices@ao.com

AO World PLC 5a The Parklands Lostock

ao.com have a Customer Happiness Grade of B. Customers love their prices, delivery and customer service but are unhappy with their refunds.

A-

Price - Excellent

88.57%
Industry Average
AO have always been fantastic. From ordering to delivery. It is so easy to order items at great prices. The delivery guys were Norman and Terence SPV900. They rang beforehand to tell me what time they would be arriving, very friendly and followed social distancing at all times.
- Rachael
Given a date and time, out by 30 minutes great service by Paul and Graeme crew number SPPM17, great price and great delivery Thank you
- Anonymous
Good service . Good price .we were kept up to date on delivery times . CrewAv311 , friendly ,efficient and helpful . Would use ao.com again
- Nicky
A

Delivery - Fast

91.75%
Industry Average
We had our new microwave delivered, crew ref HEYV22ALAN. Thank you for keeping us informed about the time of delivery. Very friendly and professional. Would definitely use AO again.
- Jo
I had my fridge freezer delivered today. The delivery crew number HEYU241 were brilliant. They were efficient, helpful and didn’t leave any mess at all. I would certainly recommend you use this crew. I was so happy with them.
- Anonymous
American fridge freezer delivered to where it wanted it, delivery crew Hey8 friendly and polite , plenty of notice given , 1st class service .
E

Refunds - Difficult

39.29%
Industry Average
Rang AO’s customer service throughout the day, spoke to Bilal and Adam, kept telling me it’s on the way?? Bilal said he’d refund me £30 for the delivery charge as a good will gesture, also mentioned that he finishes at 19:00pm but rang at 18:24pm and the office is closed? Absolute joke stay well clear from all these cowboys and the rest of the clan.
- S S
I told them I wanted a dishwasher delivered tomorrow or a refund.
- Anonymous
Anazon said its dispatched then got another ao message saying sorry order cancelled money refunded 3 to 5 days so can't afford to buy another tv in amazon sale by another company.
- Dave
95.21%
Industry Average
AEG induction cooker fitted and delivered by two very professional and quick working guys Steven and Chris Ref DeepM5. Thanks guys for the great service it was flawless.
- Colin
- Anonymous
The work lads is what makes your company work.. 100% respect for there services... HEYV210 crew number..
- Roddaz