ao.com Reviews

Could Be Better
Read ao.com Reviews

customerservices@ao.com

AO World PLC 5a The Parklands Lostock

Tell us how ao.com made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
ao.com 5 star review on 24th May 2020
ao.com 5 star review on 7th April 2020
ao.com 1 star review on 6th April 2020
Alex
More Photos & Videos
Ordered a new Shark lift off vacuum cleaner and was told delivery Monday 25th. Come the 25th,morning time received a call to say would be delivered within 30 mins. 20 mins later it was delivered by a cheeerful and helpful driver.
Thanks to Les and Craig SPA35.
Fridge freezer delivered on time by Simon and Mark. They carried through my garage and round the back to my new kitchen.
Crew number HEY 7
Crew: Hey 7, Simon and Mark
Kept us informed, on time, very helpful
The service from AO from start to finish as been excellent.
The ordering of my TV was easy, the after care team was on it, with after care. Which is very good.
The delivery men ( HEYV206 ) were very friendly and the 20 mins away phone call was very much appreciated.
Would recommend AO to family and friends.
Amazing delivery service of my simba mattress sent me a text with my time slot and then phoned me saying they would be delivering my mattress in 20 min and arrived on the dot, very polite extremely please with the service πŸ‘πŸ‘

Crew number HEYV206
Excellent customer service from the delivery men
Excellent service and delivery kept me updated all the way through from texts to phone calls.
Crew number HEYV206 very polite.
Definitely order again.
HEY 7 Simon & Mark
Great service, kept me up to date about my time slot, promptly delivered, very personable, polite, friendly, chaps! Thank you 😊
Lovely delivery crew, thanks Simon and Mark for keeping me up to date for the delivery slot and delivering my new oven 😊
Brilliant customer service.
Called with an update on delivery and lovely manners when they arrived to our house with our new washer. Thank you to the 2 delivery drivers πŸ₯³
The guys from HEYV22 Alan were great called with revised time and where spot on.
Took old appliance away and polite and courteous well done
Kept us updated regarding delivery
Item arrived when stated
Very polite
Would definitely order again
Crew no HEYPO194
The guys from crew HEYV206 said they would be 10 minutes from arriving and true to their word they were. They were very friendly and put the delivery inside the house, would definitely give these guys 5 stars.
SPA35. Les & Craig were our delivery crew. Rang ahead with plenty of notice of there arrival time. Arrived spot on time, we're friendly and dropped appliance where I needed it. Brill service would recommend.
very good delivery from crew HEYV 22 (Alan)
Would like to thank crew number HEYV201 S FOR Excellent service on delivery,arriving on time,and friendly approach.
We had a,phone call before they arrived
They checked access was ok and safe to do so
Taking full care placing the very large box exactly where we wanted it
They were brilliant , thanks guys
Delivered our dishwasher on time with the driver HEYv205 being helpful and friendly. Kept up to date with delivery slot.
Crew Number SP88

The team kept us informed when the item was due, and where both courteous and helpful. Thank you lads
Les and Craig gave us good warning that they were on the way. They were efficient and friendly. They maintained social distancing at all times. They delivered into the house going the extra mile. Excellent service.
ao.com is rated 4.23 based on 2,688 reviews