ao.com Reviews

Could Be Better
Read ao.com Reviews

customerservices@ao.com

AO World PLC 5a The Parklands Lostock

Tell us how ao.com made you happy
ao.com 5 star review on 15th October 2020
ao.com 2 star review on 22nd October 2017
Jennifer
ao.com 1 star review on 29th September 2020
ao.com 1 star review on 29th September 2020
Awful will never order from AO again because of your delivery drivers. They were nearly an hour late. no phone call to let me know and when I phone they did not pick up. Then when they arrived they had a disgusting attitude. They scratched my tile flooring twice. They refused to move the fridge freezer 1 foot. They told me to just complain. They just don't care and if that is the sort of drivers you employ no one will order from AO again.

Late, no phone call to say they are running late, scratched my floor, rude drivers never ordering from AO again.
My delivery has arrived so quickly. My delivery drivers were Scott / Alex..so pleasant. Crew number AV258A. I wish all delivery drivers were as pleasant. A credit to your company indeed. Also I am so please with my order and at such a good price .Recommend to everyone.
Item broke after 13 months, 12 month warranty, searches online say its a common fault. Candy tumbledrier.
Les and Craig delivered my tv
SPA35
Very helpful and very polite
The lads that delivered my tv sat 23 Jan absolutely brilliant the crew van number was Hey V126 great
Delivery crew AV320A were excellent and I felt safe with regards to covid measures.

They were very caring and helpful. Can not praise them high enough.

Excellent service & perfect delivery by HEY8
Driver crew number HEY8. Did everything and more to deliver fit new dishwasher and remove old one.
Lovely friendly, professional lads that came with delivery. Connor and Adam SPV601K. oven not fitted yet tho
Good service delivery chaps helpful considerate with surroundings when taking out old washing machine and connecting new very clean tidy job
Excellent service. Delivered on time and fitted my freezer where I wanted it. Vertical polite delivery men. Thank you
Very good service from ao. Delivery fast and efficient and delivery drivers rang in advance to let me know what time they would be arriving. Friendly delivery drivers Les and Craig (SPA35). Happy with service 😊
The television looks great but unfortunately, we got sent a defected unit and after contacting them several times they just tell us to talk to the manufacturer.

The way they treat their customers and the way they handle returns must be breaking laws.
And the fair trade is not doing anything about this even after you make a complaint.
If you can't rely on the justice system who can you rely upon?
First class service and helpful and friendly employees.
Crew LAV70G
Once again am happy with a&o with there quick delivery the drivers keep you up dated crew number SPV 600T Geoff and ash were great thank you for my delivery even on a wet day was happy to bring it to the door not leaving it in the rain
Crew number HEYV68
Excellent delivery from crew HEYV68, easy to track and courtesy call prior to arrival.
Freezer delivered yesterday. On time, despite their satnav sending them to a remote house half a mile away. The crew were excellent.
Well done SPV500C Dan & Gary.
This is the worst service I have ever had- I bought a washing machine and paid for it to be installed- later found my kitchen floor soaking with water as they had not Plummer it in and he waste pipe was not connected to anything. Called them back and 2 days later still not been resolved- do not buy from this company- absolutely awful and dangerous.
Washer delivered today crew spa35 les & craig where outstanding earlier than my alloted time but telephone call before delivery was greatly appreciated well done lads
Well kept up to date with delivery time also took item up stairs for us not a problem delivered by les +craig
ao.com is rated 4.38 based on 3,881 reviews