ao.com Reviews

Could Be Better
Read ao.com Reviews

customerservices@ao.com

AO World PLC 5a The Parklands Lostock

Tell us how ao.com made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
ao.com 5 star review on 24th May 2020
ao.com 5 star review on 7th April 2020
ao.com 1 star review on 6th April 2020
Alex
More Photos & Videos
Delivered during the time allocated
Professional and friendly
Would definitely recommend

Thanks to HEYPO194
Posted 1 hour ago
HEY8 excellent arrived on time no issues driver very helpful
Posted 1 hour ago
Had a fridge freezer delivered with excellent customer service, and the phone call 30 mins before delivery was much appreciated thanks to the two guys who delivered it, crew number HEYV 205
Had 3 small appliances delivered today by HEY 7A. My house is hard to find not only did he find it he was slightly early. Usually delivery drivers have a bit of a grumble when they finally get to me but your chap was lovely and cheerful and so polite. Very happy with my items and the delivery.
SPA35 excellent service driver and his mate great Les & Craig 1st Class
Fast and efficient, very helpful thanks to crew HEY 7A
Placed an order over the weekend our delivery arrived Tuesday. We were kept well informed where our order was and when we would receive it. The delivery crew (HEYV193) were both very polite and helpful. Putting the heavy item in my car for me. Great Service. Thanks.
Had my cooker delivered this morning with excellent customer service. Both gentlemen where amazing with getting my cooker into the property and where very polite and friendly.

Crew number HEYV181
Excellent Service
First time ordering from ao and I am very impressed. Easy to order a new fridge/freezer and delivered within 48 hours. Was kept well informed on delivery time of appliance and the delivery team (crew number BDV52) were polite and professional. Taking away my old appliance (additional fee paid) was also an extra bonus. Would certainly purchase from ao again
Good communication on delivery arrived when stated and delivery guys(SPA35) were first class. Well packaged very pleased with product.
Ordered a new Shark lift off vacuum cleaner and was told delivery Monday 25th. Come the 25th,morning time received a call to say would be delivered within 30 mins. 20 mins later it was delivered by a cheeerful and helpful driver.
Thanks to Les and Craig SPA35.
Fridge freezer delivered on time by Simon and Mark. They carried through my garage and round the back to my new kitchen.
Crew number HEY 7
Crew: Hey 7, Simon and Mark
Kept us informed, on time, very helpful
The service from AO from start to finish as been excellent.
The ordering of my TV was easy, the after care team was on it, with after care. Which is very good.
The delivery men ( HEYV206 ) were very friendly and the 20 mins away phone call was very much appreciated.
Would recommend AO to family and friends.
Amazing delivery service of my simba mattress sent me a text with my time slot and then phoned me saying they would be delivering my mattress in 20 min and arrived on the dot, very polite extremely please with the service πŸ‘πŸ‘

Crew number HEYV206
Excellent customer service from the delivery men
Excellent service and delivery kept me updated all the way through from texts to phone calls.
Crew number HEYV206 very polite.
Definitely order again.
HEY 7 Simon & Mark
Great service, kept me up to date about my time slot, promptly delivered, very personable, polite, friendly, chaps! Thank you 😊
Lovely delivery crew, thanks Simon and Mark for keeping me up to date for the delivery slot and delivering my new oven 😊
Brilliant customer service.
Called with an update on delivery and lovely manners when they arrived to our house with our new washer. Thank you to the 2 delivery drivers πŸ₯³
ao.com is rated 4.23 based on 2,698 reviews