ao.com Reviews

Could Be Better
Read ao.com Reviews

customerservices@ao.com

AO World PLC 5a The Parklands Lostock

Tell us how ao.com made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
ao.com 5 star review on 7th June 2020
ao.com 5 star review on 4th June 2020
Ashley Hutchinson
ao.com 5 star review on 1st June 2020
More Photos & Videos
Easy to navigate website. Great price and very polite drivers. AVV412 RICK ABD JUSTIN
Posted 1 hour ago
Excellent service, very polite delivery men. Thank you
The washing machine looks great, easy setting on it to use, also do it by mobile with one touch, Steve and Derek, were great lads , very helpful, they took my old washing machine away for me. great experience using this company, they kept me well informed of my delivery, and it was a rapid delivery only a couple of days. Would recommend this washing machine and Steve and Derek. hey u80, hope that is the right crew number as it was difficult to read, Steve or Derek brush up on your writing skills , haha.
Great service from crew number Heyv 22, Alan was very Professional & friendly,
Les & Craig SPA35. Rang before delivery to make sure we were home. Excellent service and very pleasant and helpful. Thank you 😀
Had my freezer delivered by crew SP50 this morning, phoned with estimated time collected my old one and put new one in situ in utility room. Two very pleasant helpful gentlemen. Excellent service very impressed,
Crew number HEYV 22.Alan.
Text me to keep informed about what time delivery slot, arrived well within the time, very polite guys, Alan fitted the washing machine talked me through on how to switch it on, showed me the different wash cycles etc. Very helpful. Will recommend A.O .Com to friends & Family
Rick and Justin where polite, friendly and very professional. They just got the job done super fast. I think they are the best delivery guys ever.
Frirndly service, delivered on time by crew number HEY V10
Efficiently delivered by Kyle and Aaron. Team BD2. Thank you. AO kept me well informed previously regarding delivery time. Excellent service.
Just had our items delivered, great prices and delivered by Steve & John, very helpful and delivery time spot on, lovely pleasant guys, thankyou 👍👍
Crew BDV 52. The two gentlemen were so professional, friendly and very efficient. Delivery was completed without any problems. Informed of arrival time which helped so much. Thank you great job and service 👍
Lovely polite pair of delivery men. Unpacked my new appliance & put it in situ.
Crew number SPA35 Les and Craig. Crew phoned over an hour b4 estimated deliverytime to see if i was in to take delivery of my new fridge freezer, upon arrival they removed my old one from the front of my property and delivered the new one into my conservatory for me they were very pleasant and happt to assist! More than happy with my purchase and the friendliness/helpful the staff were thankyou.
Fridge-freezer delivered and fitted by Mike and Jarrod, BDV28, who were efficient, knowledgeable and cheerful. I could not have asked for better service.
Great delivery. Steven and Derek friendly and helpfull. Crew number HEYV180.
Great Delivery kept informed by driver crew number HEYV181
Very good service
Les and Craig delivered my Mattress on time and no problem at all
My son has had 2 laptops , both faulty and the company are trying to pass the buck . Putting the phone down on him is unacceptable
Great service. And a very polite delivery driver
ao.com is rated 4.24 based on 2,761 reviews