ao.com Reviews

Could Be Better
Read ao.com Reviews

customerservices@ao.com

AO World PLC 5a The Parklands Lostock

Tell us how ao.com made you happy
ao.com 5 star review on 15th August 2017
ao.com 5 star review on 6th August 2017
ao.com 2 star review on 22nd October 2017
Jennifer
ao.com 1 star review on 27th February 2017
Jonathan Huntington.
Very helpful staff (Anthony & Dan SPU30)
Went beyond to help anyway they could.
Posted 1 hour ago
Our Delivery men Liam and Ben were excellent, helpful and courteous they delivered our cooker bring it inside without any trouble. Reg AVV 412
Thank you lads, we are always happy with AO
Posted 1 hour ago
Crew number HEY 64 great service rang me back to confirm he had my message. Delivery bang on time stated. Very courteous. A credit to your company 👍👍👍
Very good the delivery was on time
Alan, crew number HEYV 22
Very polite, friendly and helpful, very pleased with the service.
Crew HEYP0203 (zeros could be letter 0) did a great job, ringing me first and bringing the fridge freezer into the house at my request.
SPA 35
Les and Craig were very helpful and friendly_ thanks for great service. Delivered my new tumble drier on Sunday afternoon with a smile.
Very helpful crew - Josh and Damian - AV320. Arrived on time and helped my husband manoeuvre the large fridge freezer into the kitchen. Good service.
Crew number
HEYV241
Thanks so much to the 2 lads that brought my large fridge freezer, rang to let me know they would be with me shortly, took time to work out the best way to bring it in the house, thanks so much very happy with there service 😊
Ordered a freezer Sunday from Amazon and was delighted with my delivery today.
.The crew that delivered were top class and I am very grateful. Thank you crew BDv1
Had a washing machine delivered. Crew number SPV900( Norman & Terence) were very helpful. Will recommend ao
Very efficient from start to finish, there was plenty of contact via e mail & text. Crew GRV800A delivered 6.30 at night but were both cheerful & helpful. Would always recommend AO to anybody
Crew HEYV220, well done guys, pleasant and very helpful.
Thank you.
20/10/2020 Rainhill.
Crew SPA35 - Les &Craig delivered our fridge freezer this morning. They were very efficient and very helpful. Thank you
Had a delivery this morning from crew number Hey22 Alan and to traines they was very helpful and perlite great lads thank you 9/10
Crew HEYV241 delivered our washing machine today. They let us know when they would be arriving, unpacked and fitted the machine, and took the old one away. First class service. Thank you boys.
Excellent communication throughout - delivery crew Craig & Connor SPV601C cheerful and helpful on Sunday morning - thank you.
Called over AOL 2 weeks ago to tell them we had a sliding door hinge dishwasher and needed a replacement dishwasher. The sales agent wrote this in his ‘sales team whatsapp’ and the managers all confirmed this wouldn’t be an issue. They forced us to pay extra for delivery 2 days quicker. The man arrived today and said no, that’s not possible. Customer services didn’t care, tried to convince us to just ‘accept the dishwasher and sort the door ourselves’ and told us they wouldn’t get back to us about this complaint. Awful, soulless company.
Fantastic, again!!! Kept up to date with delivery schedule & my washer was delivered by lovely, friendly lads Norman & Terence, crew number SPV900. Thank you so much for a fuss free, reliable, first class service!!
Excellent service. Self isolating, so crew HEY8 unpacked it all outside and left tumble dryer in front room for me. Kept me updated re time of delivery etc.
ao.com is rated 4.37 based on 3,704 reviews