ao.com Reviews

Could Be Better
Read ao.com Reviews

customerservices@ao.com

AO World PLC 5a The Parklands Lostock

Tell us how ao.com made you happy
ao.com 5 star review on 15th October 2020
ao.com 2 star review on 22nd October 2017
Jennifer
ao.com 1 star review on 29th September 2020
ao.com 1 star review on 29th September 2020
The picture attached is my dishwasher I bought in 9month passed from A.O.com. the item I bought for 400 pound and as a goodwill they offer 30 pound today. The warranty comes with any electrical item purchased these day and it's not a favour to me. The customer service they are just good in saying sorry once come to faulty item sold they pass you to manufacturing companies.
I would like to commend Nicole for being so incredibly helpful in sorting out the issue of my Samsung washing machine where the drum clip had come off during a washing cycle. Also really appreciate the outcome. So thank you Nicole and AO.
Ordered double oven from AO.com found to be faulty.Rang customer service Lewis very professional and couldn't be more helpful arranged a new one to be delivered and collect the faulty one the delivery men Geraint and Richard were great helpful and friendly kept up to date with delivery time well done AO will let family and friends know excellent service.
Alles Top, Ware, Lieferung und Bestellung, und der Pünktlichkeit bei der Lieferung. Sehr freundliche Lieferanten.
Until now I haven’t bought anything big or expensive online. I used AO for the first time and bought a smart tv. The item was faulty and it had to be returned and exchanged for a different make. Throughout the whole process, from initial order to changing the tv, Customer service was outstanding - I was given detailed information about the makes of tv. I had frequent updates for delivery, returns etc. I would have no hesitation in ordering from AO again.
Told we had a four hour slot , waited and watched on tracker. Went straight pass our road and carried on delivering all our around the area. Five hours went by , so rang customer service, was told he would ring back .three more hours and a van arrived , my delivery was on a completely different van. Just one phone call to me would have solved the problem, but common sense does not seem to apply these days. Your service is going down hill !!!!
Ordered fridge freezer for next day delivery as our was faulty. Watched delivery driver progress all afternoon to be told on last delivery that they would no longer be able to deliver ours at 9pm! Old fridge was outside emptied for collection along with our food. Was then told next delivery slot was Thursday! (Monday today) To add insult to injury a measly £30 was offered as compensation, not forgetting a £20 discount off the rescheduled delivery 2 days after the one we should have had anyway! Shocking, complete waste of time. Cancelled order as a result of poor customer service. Will not be ordering from AO ever again!!! There should be a '0' rating option added.
The price is always higher than the market price not to mention the Worst customer service you can expect. After purchasing over the phone (because of the scam of matching the price) they took all my card details and got approved over the phone. They deducted the amount then canceled the order purchase without giving a valid reason putting me on chat and phone calls for more than 5 hours, (of course I have to wait for 5 days for a refund if it happens). The funny thing is they increased the price of the same device which is now even £50 more than it was 2 days ago on their website, which makes it £100 more than it is any other vendor and they admit that. There is more to say about their customer service or system.
Top rated friendly customer service and I'm very happy with the purchase of a hotpoint upright freezer recommended and great delivery service too thanks.
Excellent helpful staff (Peter) when needing to replace washing machine and good communication throughout. In addition delivery of washing machine (Heyv126) staff were very professional and helpful to ensure that the machine was fitted and working. Thank you.
Could not find my property and had wrong telephone number
review of delivery by crew HEY V 69. washing machine arrived within timescale given, undamaged and delivered into kitchen. excellent. thanks guys.
Reff Steve & Jack AVV45PY First class delivery of Belling Double Gas oven and Belling Hob both in stainless steel.
On time and delivered inside the threshold
Delivery of SIMBA mattress by 2 very pleasant, polite and efficient delivery men - crew number HEYV126

So helpful and kind and offered to carry it to wherever I wanted it. Thanks guys - great job !!
Great delivery and service. Came today well on time. Two very efficient and helpful men, Alan and Matthew from Susan Biddle.
Just wanted to say the delivery guys were brilliant (Heyv126) they were nice polite and even installed my fridge freezer. Very happy lady x
Crew HEYV126 on time, polite and kept me informed of their arrival. Great service.
Phone 15 mins before delivery time to check all ok with us and very helpful and polite . Crew Heyv 126 ...
Crew SPU22,
Warren and Paul.
Called day before, called before delivery.
Really helpful could not ask for more. :-)
My review about delivery from crew AVV439 Jay and Chris
Very helpful nothing was to much trouble kept informed when my washing machine would arrive good time keeping and very polite top job done by all of ao. Com from problem to delivery
ao.com is rated 4.38 based on 3,954 reviews