ao.com Reviews

Could Be Better
Read ao.com Reviews

customerservices@ao.com

AO World PLC 5a The Parklands Lostock

Tell us how ao.com made you happy
ao.com 5 star review on 12th July 2020
ao.com 5 star review on 8th July 2020
ao.com 1 star review on 28th June 2020
Mustafa Abdel Hamid Mohammed Ahmed Habboubi
More Photos & Videos
Just had my fridge freezer delivered by Ash and Adam spv6000v, was a bit worried with all that is going on but couldn't have been more helpful ,first time I have used your company was very impressed with the service from delivery to the girls on the phones I spoke too especially Shannon
very good delivery from crew HEYV 22 (Alan)
Excellent service . The delivery crew ( HEY64) were so prompt .they rung me 30minutes before arrival .and carried the heavy items into my hallway .they didn't come right in due to social distancing . Would highly recommend .
Received new fridge freezer. Paid for old one to be removed. My fridge and freezer are separate but together they are the same size as my new fridge freezer. Drivers refused to take both and only took the freezer saying they didn’t have space on the van. Spoke to customer services and they don’t see why they didn’t take both and have booked me in to get the fridge taken this week however this is an inconvenience that could have been avoided.
Daniel and Callum, crew number SPV600E, were brilliant. Got our American fridge freezer through awkward doorways. Very courteous and helpful with their advice. Unfortunately, the product was already damaged when unpacked. Daniel and Callum were most helpful in dealing with this and explained our options clearly.
Great communication and on time.

Heyvsoox, Chris the driver.
Replacement, washing machine deli ered on time, & installed , by a very efficient &pleasant team (HEY 64 )
Excellent delivery from HEY V126.for Cotswold furniture.kept us up to date with time they would arrive.assembled table.showed us how to extend it.and removed rubbish.I am very pleased with the whole experience
Delivery crew No TLV3 turned up ontime to install new washing machine unfortunately due to the fact that the washing machine was damaged which was not their fault they could not install it .So due to this fact I am none to pleased with having to wait for a replacement.The crew were polite and efficient and apologised for this inconvenience.
Today I had a delivery from AO that was a great experience, your delivery staff were very polite and very efficient, and I shall not hesitate to use your service again.
Your delivery crew were HEYY126, please thank them again on my behalf.
Les Scaife
Good lads, , delivery ok , old appliance gone, jobs a good'n .crew number tlv202x Wayne and Jason .
Great service from delivery team. Kept us updated with regular texts and a phone call. New machine in old machine out with minimum of fuss. Good job lads.
HEYV68
Excellent service delivery and installation. Very pleasant guys - Stu & Dave ref hey 1270.
Have used so several times now always good.
stu and dave hey127c they were efficient and friendly item delivered no probs
Excellent service delivery guys efficient
and helpful on time and kept me informed crew number BDV32 Chris&Adam were brilliant well done ao
On the day of delivery I received my 3 hour slot. The 3 hour delivery time changed and was then continuously updated right up to the eventual delivery (which was just after the end of the slot originally given). I planned my day around the original slot given, which was difficult given the constant changes to delivery time. Please select a slot and stick to it. If it has to change because of delays then send an updated time. Very confusing!
Other than that, goods were excellent and very good value for money!
5 ***** review texed me when they said they would arrived early which was better took old appliance way very friendly.
Great service delivered when they said they would very polite and efficient delivery men thanks . Crew number hey64
excellent service will definitely use again delivery men hey22alan
Delivery drivers BDV28 Mike and Craig, excellent service,quick and
very polite. Will buy again from this company.
ao.com is rated 4.28 based on 2,942 reviews