ao.com Reviews

Could Be Better
Read ao.com Reviews

customerservices@ao.com

AO World PLC 5a The Parklands Lostock

Tell us how ao.com made you happy
ao.com 5 star review on 15th August 2017
ao.com 5 star review on 6th August 2017
ao.com 2 star review on 22nd October 2017
Jennifer
ao.com 1 star review on 27th February 2017
Jonathan Huntington.
American fridge freezer delivered to where it wanted it, delivery crew Hey8 friendly and polite , plenty of notice given , 1st class service .
On day of booked delivery (7am to 7pm) I was lulled into a false confidence by AOL's impressive website where all day I monitored the drivers progress and countdown of remaining deliveries.

By 15.49 I was the next delivery expected to arrive within 60 minutes, then NOTHING. The site was no longer being updated by the driver. At 7pm I phoned the driver and got no response.

Next day I phoned AOL and cancelled the order, who I have to say were efficient, polite and apologetic. Their help desk is the reason I have given AOL 3 stars rather than the 1 star the delivery service deserved
Les+Craig Crew Number SPA35, Phoned to let me know when thay would be arriving, Very friendly and helpful.
On 22/9/20 we had an double electric oven delivered by
crew number CWPM25! we must say how brilliant they were and so so helpful, friendly, just great lads. the installation was extremely good. we always recommend ao as we have used them in the past. Great company, Great Staff!!!
Excellent delivery service as usual on time,
Professional, polite crew HEY64 well done ao.
Crew AVV412 were excellent
Response from Customer Service was slow and did not read my emails
Also to say no new vacuum cleaners were available enemy they were offering them for sale the next day after collecting
great delivery service , pleasant manner and social distancing adhered to.
10/10 most excellent

SPV22
Poor communication
Ordered 4 item on Sunday told delivery would be on Friday, midweek received text...sit back relax items on way even listed the 4 items. Friday delivery arrived missing one item.
Told ring customers services waste off time no one answered spoke to delivery guy by phone can he help 10 mins later receive call saying customer service will call back within 24 hours NO call back.. they do work weekends so Monday morning 7.59 ringing them to be told missing item out of stock. THEY HAD NEARLY A WEEK BUT SAID NOTHING and by the way at present its 3days before you can expect call back REALLY...AND CUSTOMERS NEED PROBLEMS LIKE THIS.
Quick delivery, quick installation but...
Quality of item very poor. Customer service even worse. I have broken washing machine. Can't return, can't keep it, no refund as item i use once, and only once as i can't use anymore broken machine.
William & Jonathan AVV419 excellent guys very polite and friendly would recommend to anybody thanks guys
AO delivery van telephoned when 30 minutes away.
The 2 guys (Crew No. HEYV205) arrived on time and were excellent in lifting tall freezer into utility room, including removing packaging.
Well done.
AOL always has great sounding subject matter but when you start reading an article you're taken through a loooong series of chatter before you get to the subject matter. Because of that, I seldon finish reading any AOL article and have seriously considered changing carriers. Can you PLEASE get your writers to shorten the dull added paper fillers??
That would make AOL a much better server.
Just had my fridge freezer delivered by Ash and Adam spv6000v, was a bit worried with all that is going on but couldn't have been more helpful ,first time I have used your company was very impressed with the service from delivery to the girls on the phones I spoke too especially Shannon
very good delivery from crew HEYV 22 (Alan)
Excellent service . The delivery crew ( HEY64) were so prompt .they rung me 30minutes before arrival .and carried the heavy items into my hallway .they didn't come right in due to social distancing . Would highly recommend .
Received new fridge freezer. Paid for old one to be removed. My fridge and freezer are separate but together they are the same size as my new fridge freezer. Drivers refused to take both and only took the freezer saying they didn’t have space on the van. Spoke to customer services and they don’t see why they didn’t take both and have booked me in to get the fridge taken this week however this is an inconvenience that could have been avoided.
Daniel and Callum, crew number SPV600E, were brilliant. Got our American fridge freezer through awkward doorways. Very courteous and helpful with their advice. Unfortunately, the product was already damaged when unpacked. Daniel and Callum were most helpful in dealing with this and explained our options clearly.
Great communication and on time.

Heyvsoox, Chris the driver.
Replacement, washing machine deli ered on time, & installed , by a very efficient &pleasant team (HEY 64 )
Excellent delivery from HEY V126.for Cotswold furniture.kept us up to date with time they would arrive.assembled table.showed us how to extend it.and removed rubbish.I am very pleased with the whole experience
ao.com is rated 4.38 based on 3,731 reviews