ao.com Reviews

Could Be Better
Read ao.com Reviews

customerservices@ao.com

AO World PLC 5a The Parklands Lostock

Tell us how ao.com made you happy
ao.com 5 star review on 11th July 2020
Mustafa Abdel Hamid Mohammed Ahmed Habboubi
ao.com 1 star review on 28th June 2020
Mustafa Abdel Hamid Mohammed Ahmed Habboubi
More Photos & Videos
I was very pleased with ao my tv was delivered before time I was given crew were very friendly. Crew no spa35
SPA35 excellent service driver and his mate great Les & Craig 1st Class
The guys from HEYV22 Alan were great called with revised time and where spot on.
Took old appliance away and polite and courteous well done
Crew yav98 first time user if this is the normal service will use again very helpful tre
Polite,on time and helpful is how l would describe your team crew no Ya181.
ash and adam rang me to say they were 15 minutes away and arrived in 10. they delivered my new washing machine and took away the old one with minimum of fuss. 2 nice guys and job well done. crew number spu600v. thankyou.
Purchased a fridge freezer, no problems easy to navigate around website. Check out easy
Kept us informed of delivery. Hubby did not like the phone call regarding extra insurance felt they was a bit pushy and slightly abrupt.
Delivery notifications great
Delivery made by Steve and John HEY172 very helpful, smiley & pleasant.
Would I purchase again from ao YES we would 😊
The delivery driver (HEYV196) went the extra mile by dropping off my washing machine to me on his home because I missed the drop off he brought in his car because I needed it urgently. Thank you.
phoned to warn me of their imminent arrival.
Polite, helpful and friendly, great customer care.
delivery crew AVV600C Jamie and Rick.
HEYV193. Product delivered at time stated, unpacked & packaging taken away. Brilliant team, brilliant service.
Fantastic service, next day delivery, updates on time of arrival. Very friendly staff.
Had my replacement washing machine last Friday. Both lads very good. Friendly and efficient. Crew number SPV600U
Excellent service from crew SPA35 very friendly and kept us updated on delivery
Delivery was nice and early. The delivery team Tomasz and Kasia are husband and wife, what a nice change that AO allows family members to work together!
They were a great team, very polite and pleasant. The fridge freezer was installed quickly with the minimum of fuss and the packaging was cleared away.
I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the delivery team, take note AO, you are lucky to have Tomasz and Kasia, treat them well, they deserve it. I am careful with my praise so four stars is exceptional!
The delivery was nice and early. The driver was accompanied by his wife, what a nice change for a company to allow family members to work together. They were both pleasant and very polite. They installed my fridge freezer quickly and with the minimum of fuss and cleared up all the packaging.
Tomasz and Kasia are an excellent team and AO are lucky to have them.
Had our Hotpoint recalled washing machine delivered today by crew HEY 173 Andy and Tony , who gave us a courtesy call first , very professional clean and tidy , you wouldn't know they'd been 👍🏻 Highly recommend
Crew TLV 202p Kept informed of delivery schedule by phone arrived at the time stated, very helpful and considerate guys.
Delivery of Fridge and freezer. Kept updated and on the day the crew called with a more exact time. Delivered and away within a few minutes. Weather was awful as well.
Alan of Crew HEYV22.
Happy with the service
Prompt delivery made by two very competent and pleasant young men. Item delivered, put into place and all rubbish removed. Quick and efficient, definitely recommend this service. Thank you Crew heyv193 !!
Chris an Anthony crew tlv214 where very polite and professional did the job of fitting my washer great
ao.com is rated 4.28 based on 2,936 reviews