ao.com Reviews

Could Be Better
Read ao.com Reviews

customerservices@ao.com

AO World PLC 5a The Parklands Lostock

Tell us how ao.com made you happy
ao.com 5 star review on 15th August 2017
Jonathan Huntington.
Friendly efficient crew HEYV22
many than
Friendly, helpful drivers Heyv200
Crew HEY 64 delivered my American fridge freezer they kept me informed when i could expect delivery they did a fantastic job.2 great workers.
Crew SPA35 rang 45 mins before delivery to let me know they were on their way. Friendly and efficient, didn’t complain about having to carry tv down 20 steps.
Liam and Josh crew num AVV495; Dropped new washing machine where I needed it, good lads, my only gripe was no phone call to advise they were on their way.
Couture hey64 very prompt delivery and guy polite just needed to wear masks which they didn't.
Updated regularly on when parcel might arrive. No complaints. Crew SP73 thank you.
Cooker arrived on time, received phone call just before drop off.
No problems from start of order to delivery
HEYPO203
Ordered via Boots Kitchen Appliances and on day of delivery (8 days later) nothing turned up after waiting in from 0700-1900.
Called the following day to hear their system failed to take the payment.
Utter rubbish
Crew hey8 delivered kept me informed good swop took my old fridge freezer no problems
The delivery was on time, and I was notified when the delivery team were close to my property.
The crew number was: HEYV201V.
The guys were very helpful.
Hey8 phoned just after lunch informing me that my delivery would be 14:40./15:40😷😷 and not the 16:00/19:00 slot text at 06:55 this morning polite,minimum fuss old fridge (recycling) out new fridge in
Done and dusted 20 minutes tops😷
Delivery crew SPV 600T Geoff and Craig quickly and cheerfully brought our order. Dealt with AO many times, they do what they say they will without fail. Good business.
SPU601V - CONNOR & CRAIG
POLITE AND EFFICIENT SERVICE, COULD NOT HAVE BEEN MORE HELPFUL.
Delivery driver and mate, Darron an Brent were very helpfull and friendly when delivering our new hob. Thank you.
Arrived on time team hey8 brought washing machine into hall,even though we were told only delivered to front door cheers
Hob delivered on time and we were kept informed of the progress of the order. Very polite crew number HEYV 22 ALAN.
Crew no. no. SPV19. Polite cheerful two man team delivered and installed fridge freezer very efficiently. Excellent service.
Ordered a new washing machine online which is working great. We tracked the delivery and the drivers Kenny and Steve rang us when they were on their way.
They took away our old washing machine and deposited our new one over the step and in through the back door for us. They were very friendly and professional.
Crew no. DEEP061Q

Only negative was the cold call that I received at 8.30am following the purchase which after about 10 minutes of chat about my washing machine I realised was a sales call to try to get me to take insurance. Had I wanted to take this option I would have checked the box when I was ordering.

Overall, happy with how easy it all was from start to finish and would use ao.com again.
Warren and Paul SPV22 nice polite lads very helpful bang on time