ao.com Reviews

Could Be Better
Read ao.com Reviews

customerservices@ao.com

AO World PLC 5a The Parklands Lostock

Tell us how ao.com made you happy
ao.com 5 star review on 15th August 2017
ao.com 5 star review on 6th August 2017
ao.com 2 star review on 22nd October 2017
Jennifer
ao.com 1 star review on 27th February 2017
Jonathan Huntington.
Absolutely outstanding! Great product and superb delivery from crew number HEYV220.
The work lads is what makes your company work.. 100% respect for there services... HEYV210 crew number..
Crew HEYV 22
Your crew delivered our Simba mattress with utmost care and we’re very polite
From start to finish, of placing my order cannot fault anything about ao. Will be definitely looking to purchase any electrical from them first. Alan, crew number heyv22. Was a pleasure to meet.
Great delivery team very professional.
COVV88.
Ste & Nathan
Crew number IEY V68
Arrived today disconnected washing machine, fitted new one and took away old machine. Worked efficiently under Covid rules social distance. Leaving everything clean and tidy. Very pleased
Given a date and time, out by 30 minutes great service by Paul and Graeme
crew number SPPM17, great price and great delivery
Very helpful staff (Anthony & Dan SPU30)
Went beyond to help anyway they could.
Our Delivery men Liam and Ben were excellent, helpful and courteous they delivered our cooker bring it inside without any trouble. Reg AVV 412
Thank you lads, we are always happy with AO
Crew number HEY 64 great service rang me back to confirm he had my message. Delivery bang on time stated. Very courteous. A credit to your company πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Very good the delivery was on time
Alan, crew number HEYV 22
Very polite, friendly and helpful, very pleased with the service.
Crew HEYP0203 (zeros could be letter 0) did a great job, ringing me first and bringing the fridge freezer into the house at my request.
SPA 35
Les and Craig were very helpful and friendly_ thanks for great service. Delivered my new tumble drier on Sunday afternoon with a smile.
Very helpful crew - Josh and Damian - AV320. Arrived on time and helped my husband manoeuvre the large fridge freezer into the kitchen. Good service.
Crew number
HEYV241
Thanks so much to the 2 lads that brought my large fridge freezer, rang to let me know they would be with me shortly, took time to work out the best way to bring it in the house, thanks so much very happy with there service 😊
Ordered a freezer Sunday from Amazon and was delighted with my delivery today.
.The crew that delivered were top class and I am very grateful. Thank you crew BDv1
Had a washing machine delivered. Crew number SPV900( Norman & Terence) were very helpful. Will recommend ao
Very efficient from start to finish, there was plenty of contact via e mail & text. Crew GRV800A delivered 6.30 at night but were both cheerful & helpful. Would always recommend AO to anybody
Crew HEYV220, well done guys, pleasant and very helpful.
Thank you.