ao.com Reviews

Could Be Better
Read ao.com Reviews

customerservices@ao.com

AO World PLC 5a The Parklands Lostock

Tell us how ao.com made you happy
ao.com 5 star review on 12th July 2020
ao.com 5 star review on 8th July 2020
ao.com 1 star review on 28th June 2020
Mustafa Abdel Hamid Mohammed Ahmed Habboubi
More Photos & Videos
Such an efficient service and friendly positive drivers … product was tracked through the delivery so I knew almost to the minute when the delivery would happen ..
Highly recommended !!!!!!!

Crew Number SP76
Posted 1 hour ago
Great delivery of product won on competition
Just had all my appliances delivered for free on a Sunday morning. Prompt delivery in time stated. No problems.
Delivery drivers courteous and professional.
Crew member: Heyv 22 Alan
Had a slight confusion over taking old appliance away but was sorted very efficiently
Alan (crew Heyv22) was very accommodating
Thanks
I would just like to say how happy I was at the professionalism of Connor and Kevin delivering my mother's American fridge freezer they checked all the measurements of the hall and turning space to get it in so there was no damage and they were two pleasant guys thanks Connor and Keven.
The crew that just delivered and fitted my washing machine were amazing - AV320.

There were access problems that I hadn’t considered and they resolved them with a smile. If I could award more than five stars I would!
Really impressed with ao.com from ordering to delivery. Communication was great throughout, delivery drivers were really nice and on time we could track it all morning. Will definitely use ao.com again in the future.

Crew number: HEY V 68
Second white good purchased from ao.com. Excellent service on both occasions. Delivery easy to track and on time. Very friendly and helpful both times but the men who delivered our fridge yesterday were fantastic. Problem solved how to get fridge into our house and took so much care not to damage the fridge or scratch our floor. Took time to get it right and we are very grateful for their care. Thank you.
Crew number: DEEV62E (see photo)
Delivery arrived on time, I was able to track my delivery, crew AVV429 were very polite and helpful
Easy ordering, great prices and excellent courier delivery service.
All through the process I was informed right up to delivery. The driver informed me of my time slot at 7am and rang to say he was 15 mins away. Thank you
Had a delivery yesterday,had a phone call off the lads who were delivering to confirm their arrival, when they arrived very friendly,helpful and chatty would recommend.
crew number HEYV181. :)
Delivered my TV today. Very polite and courteous with great comms. Very pleased.
Crew number AVV600B, David and Scott.
Fridge Freezer delivered by Crew:SPV23. Very efficient and friendly. Thank you
Delivered by crew HEY V68 They kept me informed about my delivery, put the freezer in the garage for me. Very polite and helpfull. Good team !!
Delivered by Heyv193. Both guys were really polite and super efficient. They rang during the day to tell me what time they'd be here which really helped me plan my day. Couldn't recommend them highly enough as delivery drivers.
Fabulous service
Best delivery service I have ever had. Kept up to date on progress of delivery till order arrived. Thanks to crew SP186A.
Delivery from Hey8