Arena Strength Reviews

Arena Strength 5 star review on 18th February 2021
Genesys Diaz
Didnt get this order
Hi Melissa,

We are sorry to hear that the carrier failed to deliver your bands. This is not the quality of service we aim to deliver. We would love to reship this for you.

We will reach out to you via email for more details. In the meantime, if you have any questions, feel free to reach out to our customer service department at hello@arenastrength.com for assistance.
No pude acseder ami pagina de 14 dias gratis
J'adore! Ils sont super résistants. :)
Best investment I ever made
These bands have been the perfect addition to my workouts. I'm getting toner and stronger every time I use them. Best decision I ever made in my workout world
Great quality products
I totally enjoy using the booty and body bands- especially love the results!
My new go to for rest/light leg days !
Great band
I love the work bands. They are great quality and don't slide down when exercising.
I now have the addition of this band which makes me complete
Easy to use, but an intensive workout 😊
Would definitely recommend these booty bands I was unsure at first about ordered it them but they didn’t disappoint fantastic and also the app is excellent would rate higher if if I could
They are wonderful the best things ever
I did not receive the right items and was refunded with no problem. The customer service was amazing, and so is the product!!!!
Hi Helene,

Unfortunately, we only provide customer service via email. We do not have a phone number.

We are so sorry that you received the wrong bands. This is not the quality of service we aim to deliver. We just sent you an email from hello@arenastrength.com. We would love to resolve this matter for you right away.
I've wanted to tone for a while, but never knew where to start! The arena strength booty bands are great and the guide you get with workout plans has been so helpful, thanks ladies!
Really works! I am quad dominant and I am so happy to learn how to activate my glutes!!!
love the monthly programs, easy to follow & the right length after a hard day at work
I am so excited to get started with my body bands and I just ordered the booty bands too! Seems to be the only workouts easy on my joints. Thank you for the app to go with it and the community formed for amazing support!
Excelente