Arena Strength Reviews

of reviewers recommend Arena Strength
These bands are so comfortable and don't roll! On time shipping also!
Very good you feel the burn
very good quality - looking forward to the results
Absolutely happy with my purchase and the information provided via FB snd also the training guide provided πŸ™Œ
Hi Jacinta,

Thanks so much for the review! We would love to earn that 5th star :)

Is there anything we can do to give you a 5* experience? We can’t wait to see your results.

If you haven't already, be sure to join our Facebook group where you will find over 40,000 like minded women and our monthly challenges :)

Very happy and pleased with the product!
I never received my order yet!!!!
Hi Lauren,

We are so sorry you have not received your bands yet. According to you tracking, these were delivered on 13/08/2020. Are you able to check with your neighbours/doorman that these were not received by them?

If they do not have them, please email us to hello@arenastrength.com and we will organise a replacement on express shipping right away.

Once again, we are so sorry.We are so excited for you to receive your bands, we know you are going to LOVE them.
N/a.
Thanks so much for the review! We would love to earn that 5th star :)

If you haven't already, be sure to join our Facebook group where you will find over 40,000 like-minded women and our monthly challenges :)

quality product fast shipment
Just begun on my journey, so far so good
Thanks so much for the review! We would love to earn that 5th star :)

How can I review it when I just received it!!!
We're so sorry! We can't wait to hear what you think of them once you have had the chance to test them :) Be sure to join our FB group too - Arena Strength Women - for monthly challenges and over 40,000 like-minded women.

Welcome!
I have had the bands for over a week but have been unable to access the resources on your site I have tried three times to reset my password and received no reply. I also requested the band resources from your website and over 6 hours later have received no response. I hope you can help
We are SO sorry Alex. Please send us an email to hello@arenastrength.com and we will resolve this for you right away. We can't wait to hear what you think. We're confident you're going to love them!
Absolutely love it!
I am pleased with the workouts and it is a great community
Look and feel good
Brilliant really
Love them! They don’t fall down, and no worries of them snapping!
Haven’t received it yet. Still waiting 😑😑😑😑😑😑😑
We are SO sorry. This is not the high level of customer service we aim to provide. Please send us an email hello@arenastrength.com and we will resolve this for you right away!
I love my bands and I work out with them everyday they don’t roll or ride up your leg while working out is what I love about them .... I’m ordering the blue , black and grey Colors as well
Great programs and quality products
Love these bands very versatile for numerous exercises and can take with me when I travel!
Arena Strength is rated 4.35 based on 23 reviews