Arena Strength Reviews

Melanie Kirwan
Arena Strength 5 star review on 1st November 2020
Michelle Ward
Good bands
Great quality, very beautiful looking and feeling. Excited to use!
Love them very comfortable 🤗
Great workout!
THESE LONG BANDS ARE SIMPLY WONDERFUL! GETTING BACK IN SHAPE SINCE MY REGULAR GYM HAS BEEN CLOSED.
Arena Strength’s customer service is phenomenal! A shout out to Lexi who assisted me. I want to make sure that customer service is recognized. A product’s good performance is magnified when the team that is behind it are excellent at what they do. Buy Arena Strength bands...it is an awesome product, performs, it is durable, it delivers and it is backed up by a great team. Thank you again!
Doesn't slide, very versatile, great community!
Still waiting to receive my order.
It's not their fault. Fedex never delivered my order. They are sending me another set. I ordered them on 10/9. Today is 11/3. It will be about a month for me to get them ☹️
Hi Joshua, we are so sorry that FedEx failed to deliver your bands. We are shipping out orders as quickly as possible, however, due to the current situation, all carriers are experiencing delays in their delivery times.

We have reshipped your bands and they should be with you soon.

We're so excited for you to join our community of STRONG women. If you haven't already, please do join us on Facebook - Arena Strength Women.

We also post lots of workouts on our Instagram - @arenastrength_ :)
Great products
Love the bands !! Definitely feel it the next day !! Will recommend to all my friends
The bands are fantastic I love the body bands for my all over workout and the booty bands really work my butt. These are great for my home gym
Arena Strength 5 star review on 1st November 2020
Love these bands ... way to go ladies!!
I love these bands!
Being from the UK I expected delivery to be a while but they came with 3 days. Fantastic!
website or app needs work
We are SO sorry you felt this way. Our app is packed full of great features such as 20 + follow alongs in the videos section, divided 30 day programs to help you target specific areas (upper body, core and booty/legs) and an exercise directory which allows you to create your own routines through the favourites function.

Our team is on hand in our facebook community to answer any questions you may have about the programs and the function of the app too.

If you have any specific feedback, we would love to hear it. We are ALWAYS looking to improve and respond to what our community wants. Please do feel free to email us at hello@arenastrength.com :)
I have only been using my boots bands for a week. But so far I can feel it working and hope to get great results!
Hi Amber, Thanks so much for the review! We would love to earn that 5th star :)

Is there anything we can do to give you a 5* experience? We can’t wait to see your results.

If you haven't already, be sure to join our Facebook group where you will find over 40,000 like minded women and our monthly challenges :)

I highly recommend them, a great addition to a home gym. I live in Australia and got the recommendation from a trainer who I worked out with back in Canada. She was kind enough during Covid to post wonderful workouts online. Thanks
I already own the booty bands and had to have the long bands. They are incredible. They don't roll or pinch like the rubber bands and man do they give a great workout! I highly recommend this great product!
I love my bands..Highly recommend for everybody🙂
Fantastic!