Auxillis Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend Auxillis
10PM
10PM

Tell us how Auxillis made you happy

Own Driver, Courier
Under an hour
"Auxillis were extremely competent and effective from the first communication, the time my hire car was delivered until it was picked up from the repairers."
Are you Auxillis? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"On 10/01/ 2019 our car was ran into by… On 10/01/ 2019 our car was ran into by a third party so phoned ins and they put me on to Auxillis as a no fault claim.So far I have experienced very very poor communication from them. Our car was not picked up until 18/01/2019 because the garage they had allocated was full to capacity but they failed to inform me until I phoned them about it. I have since had to get in touch again to get any info on how this was progressing as they are not keeping me informed in any way about it. Terrible service and in my opinion just an extra cost to people who pay for insurance, will certainly avoid them in the future. And the saga continues,I have had to go and retrieve our vehicle from 50 miles away and it is in worse condition than when it went away. Lots of nuts and bolts left in the centre console, body parts removed from the bumper and engine bay and just thrown in the boot. Have had to phone my insurance and tell them to handle the issue and immediately get a response next day by letter from auxillis next day to confirm that my insurance company are dealing with the whole matter now. By far the worst experience I have had ever when dealing with damage to a vehicle. There should be an option for no stars because Auxillis dont get any from me."
"A very professional all round service"
"When the car was picked up and the repairs carried up I was kept informed and was pleased with the service"
"Very quick service. Customer service was great"
"My car was collected and a curtesy car given in return. My car was returned within a few days like a shiny new penny. Great work plus they cleaned it inside and out for which I was grateful of!! Highly recommended company."
"What can I say brilliant job do for me"
"Very good service the car was delivered on time and people were very friendly and the car was taken back on time I would recommend the company to my family and friends"
"Fantasic team , friendly and very helpful and extremely polite"
"Quick delivery when they said they would, to my home. Collected a few days after the agreement ended, at the agreed time n place. Lovely car, first class service!!"
"Very very good service"
"Brilliant customer service and people on the phones were very helpful every time."
"Overall, a good service offered and repairs were absolutely top notch."
"Excellent service, great communication. The process went really smoothly."
"Good service from garage repairers on the day they said repairs would be completed . Thank you"
"Professional and courteous service, problem sorted out in a day, very pleased with the repair"
"A very good service staff very friendly and helpful would recommend this to anyone"
"Very good service . Very friendly staff . Would recommend ."
"Very friendly and helpful, took the pressure off me as they sorted everything for me"
"Profession, speedy and informative. This company remove all hassle 9"
Auxillis is rated 4.38 based on 34 reviews