Auxillis Reviews

70% of reviewers recommend Auxillis
6PM
6PM

Tell us how Auxillis made you happy

"Whilst my car was in repair I had a courtesy car from Auxillis, i required a 7 seater fir my family. When I left my car at the Garage my courtesy car from Auxillis had already been left. I went to the car and it was dirty on the outside, once inside it smelt of dog, do obviously the car hsd not been cleaned, this was bad enough. Whenni switched the car on a light came up to say there was low tyre pressure. The car was not in a state to be given to a customer. I telephoned Auxillis to explain this and the response was to send out an email of pictures so I don't get charged for it. Absolutely terrible customer service. I was informed I would have courtesy car for as long as it took to repair my car, which was a total of 3 weeks. Auxillis telephoned me every week to return the car and I would have to confirm dates with the garage and then telephone Auxillis, when really it should have been Auxillis telephoning the garage so that i coukd be stress free. I was not happy with the car or the service."
Are you Auxillis? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Auxillis receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Everything was so organised"
"Thank you. Professional, friendly and helpful. Excellent customer service 👍"
"Brill service would use again if I have to very happy"
"Excellent customer care .I would recommend this company .thanks."
"Auxillis must be one of the most, inept companies in the business environment. My experience with them has been one that I would not wish on anyone. After reporting my accident to them then then informed me that they would not be supplying me with a curtesy or hire care, (despite being insured fully compressively). After debating and arguing my case they asked for a copy of my dashcam footage. I informed them that the file was too large to send via email. The Auxillis member of staff’s solution to this was to ask me to upload it to YouTube and send them the link. I suggested that I would edit it down to show just the accident and send it to them. I did and sent it to them in an mp4 format. Upon calling them the next day to find out if they were going to send me a car so that I could get to work. I was informed that they have not been able to open the mp4 file and if I could resend it to them in a different format. I resaved the file as a windows mov. File and resent it. Day 3 after the accident I called again, and after going through the phone section process, eventually got through to an operator. Upton giving him my information as I already knew what questions he as going to ask in order to bring my file up, was told to “chill out and calm down” followed by the line going dead. Calling back I went through to customer complaints, where they had not trace of my earlier call. I was informed then that Auxillis was not dealing with my claim for a courtesy car anymore and that I should contact my insurance. Upon contacting my insurance, they informed me that Auxillis were dealing with this aspect. I called Auxillis back and informed them what my insurance company had told me. The operator on the line then informed me that everything was okay and that before they could get me a car I would have to fill their forms in online. I asked for the forms or link to be sent to me, at which point I was informed that the department that deals with that aspect had finished for the weekend and would not be in until 09:00 on the Monday. I explained that I needed a car for the Monday morning as I had to travel to Birmingham for work, and then to Swindon for the rest of the week, but nothing was said by the operator. With this I then had to Hire my own car to get to work. While in Swindon I tried yet again to organise Auxillis to get me a car for the following week as I was working in Swindon again. I was I informed by one of the operators that they had no record of my file with them. They were told they needed to check their system again and quickly. Some 25 minutes of being on hold, they found my file. I asked them about my dashcam footage to which I was informed that they could not open the 2nd file that they were sent and if I could burn it onto a DVD and send it to them. This was duly done and sent to them via recorded delivery. On the Friday of the 2nd week without a vehicle I called again to see if they had organised a car for me and to check to see if they had the DVD. They informed me that they did not have a car yet and the DVD was signed for, but they could not find it. I again explained that I needed a car to get to work as I was in Swindon again. On the Monday I had to hire a car in order to get to work. On the morning that I had picked my hire car up Auxillis rang to inform me that they would be delivering a car to my address the following day. I explained that I would be in Swindon and that I had to hire another car and that my partner would be at work so they would have to park the car on the drive and put the keys through the door. 2 hrs after I had left to drive to Swindon I received a call from my partner informing me that the car had been delivered, blocking my partner in on the driveway and the keys put through the door. I had the car from Auxillis for the next 2 weeks. My car was returned from the garage and as the hire agreement from Auxillis I called them to inform them that I had my car back and that they can come and collect their car. It took them 2 weeks to collect the car."
"Very polite and friendly drivers."
"I was taken care of by a company that gets what excellent customer care is all about. A very smooth operation. I would recommend this company without hesitation"
"Fast and efficient service from initial phone call to the courtesy car being returned."
"Auxillis were given the job of providing a courtesy car for me following a car accident whilst insured with Privilege. I was promised a delivery every day for 5 days before I actually received a vehicle. Poor to non existent customer service."
Auxillis is rated 3.50 based on 10 reviews