AV Now Fitness Sound Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend AV Now Fitness Sound

About AV Now Fitness Sound: AV Now Fitness Sound is your one-stop solution for Group Ex/Fitness, Portable. Aqua-Aerobic sound systems and Wireless Mics. Over the last 20 years, AV Now has become the #1 provider of fitness sound gear in the US.

Our gear is used every day in thousands of facilities across the USA and at Military installations around the world. Everything we offer is chosen because it will withstand the unique demands put on it by fitness professionals.

We founded our company after seeing the need for durable, sweat-resistant headset mic systems for Group Ex instructors . We began by offering the best headset mics available at the time and helped found the "Fitness Sound" market in the process.

AV Now continues to offer leading edge mic systems and have long since expanded our offerings to include everything related to fitness sound: from 'foam ball' windscreens for headset microphones...to custom sound system design and build-up for entire club chains.

If your needs have to do with any type of "Fitness Sound," we can help.

Questions? We offer custom tailored advice. Call us at 800-491-6974 or email us at info@avnow.com.

-PRODUCTS-

* Competitive Pricing
* Lifetime Tech Support
* Same Day Shipping
* APO/FPO Shipping

Contact us or visit our website today for more information.

800-491-6874

sales@avnow.com

100 Pioneer St.Suite B

How would you rate AV Now Fitness Sound ?

(optional)

Lisa
"Those guys are friendly, responsive and know their stuff! I never "feel dumb" when I ask them questions because they explain well and even walked me thru a system set up over the phone! All of our clubs rely on their products. I also got my personal GEX sound system from AV NOW."
Elizabeth D
Elizabeth D
Verified Buyer
"The products, Microphone headsets for teaching fitness classes, have worked just fine and lasted with our maintenance warranties just as expected. The shipping and cost have not been an issue. I do recommend AV Now."
"AV Now is the best and has given me the best of the best customer service!"
"What a great company to work with! Great service, awesome gear, and fast shipping. As a gym owner they have exactly what I need!!"
"I spoke with Luke at AV Now and he answered ALL of my questions with patience! I don't understand all of the technical terms associated with the equipment, but he listened carefully while I described what it was that I was in need of. Thank you for making the process painless!"
"AV Now Fitness Sound Staff was very helping me select a replacement wireless microphone system for our YMCA. I received the equipment very quickly. I would definitely purchase from AV Now Fitness Sound in the future."
"I searched "high and low" for what I needed and finally found it on your site! Shipping time was as promised and it was just what I needed! Very happy with my purchase! Thank you."
"The product was excellent, fits perfectly! The price, unbeatable, got 3 packages but paid for 2! Order was processed in one day, shipped out and received in two days, incredible, to Hawaii!!!"
"AV Fitness has top notch speakers. However, there is no quality control. I ordered a speaker which was supposed to come with a specialized chord to plug in my portable sound such as walkman, Ipod, Iphone, etc. The speaker arrived, but the chord did not. I had to purchase one out of pocket. I bought the speaker on a Tuesday. The speaker arrived on Friday which was great. But useless in that I could not even test out the sound without the chord. I needed it by the following monday morning for my group ex class (yesterday). The chord was shipped regular mail and still has not arrived. Tracking shows it due to arrive on thursday (two days from now) If I had not gone out an bought my own chord this speaker would have been useless to me. Quality control failed. Customer service was friendly however, no one offered to discount my speaker minus the extra chord I purchased nor did they offer to reimburse me. Re-thinking whether my next speaker will be purchased from AV Now. The agent I spoke to seemed to think the chord would arrive by today via usps mail coming from California to Illinois. He did mention sending it overnight air, but complained it would cost THEM too much money. Had he done that, I would have had the chord yesterday. I guess they'd rather inconvenience me than make things right on their end."
"This arm band is amazing for corded headsets! It eliminates the tangle factor you get with the belt when using a corded device, LOVE IT!"
"Easy to shop. Easy to order. Product arrived when promised and worked right the first time. :)"
"Second time ordering from this company. They are very helpful, courteous, very knowledgeable, and reasonably priced. Easy to order website. Awesome!"
"I was impressed how fast my order came, even with free shipping. I have always ordered from AV Now. You have good quality equipment. Service is excellent."
"I love the schure microphone brand, great clear sound."
"After placing my order, I was contacted by phone to let me know that there may be issues due to FCC channel service in my area. I was pretty much clueless about what this meant but the rep took the time to explain it all to me and made me feel very comfortable w/ how things might play out if I experienced interference w/ my unit! Thank you so much for taking the time to communicate w/ me and make sure I was comfortable w/ my purchase. BTW...it works perfect!!!"
"It is a perfect fit.Works like new."
"Fits great on the microphone"
"Easy to order. Shipment was on time."
"Ordered mic windscreens which were supposed to be buy 2 packs get one free but I only received 2 packs."
Hello,

We see the issue here. The sale is set up like this "Buy 2 get 1 FREE deal! The discount will be automatically applied in your cart when 3 items are added, so no need for a promo code!" So, if only two were added to the cart, the system didn't automatically add a third pack. Easy fix: we'll send out a third one free of cost with free shipping. Hopefully, that works for you. Let us know! Thanks again.
"Easy to find item on website, quick delivery."
"I use this personal device to teach poolside four times a week. While I wish there was a wireless system available, this prevents me from shouting over all the other "noises" at the pool. It's my third unit - the connection does wear out but it's still worth it."
"I use this for all my classes; water aerobics, chair exercise, line dance and hula class. Really like this product."
"AV Now Fitness Sound had exactly what I was looking for, decent price, accepted my Jazzercise discount, and it arrived quickly."
AV Now Fitness Sound is rated 4.80 based on 475 reviews