AV Now Fitness Sound Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend AV Now Fitness Sound

About AV Now Fitness Sound: AV Now Fitness Sound is your one-stop solution for Group Ex/Fitness, Portable. Aqua-Aerobic sound systems and Wireless Mics. Over the last 20 years, AV Now has become the #1 provider of fitness sound gear in the US.

Our gear is used every day in thousands of facilities across the USA and at Military installations around the world. Everything we offer is chosen because it will withstand the unique demands put on it by fitness professionals.

We founded our company after seeing the need for durable, sweat-resistant headset mic systems for Group Ex instructors . We began by offering the best headset mics available at the time and helped found the "Fitness Sound" market in the process.

AV Now continues to offer leading edge mic systems and have long since expanded our offerings to include everything related to fitness sound: from 'foam ball' windscreens for headset microphones...to custom sound system design and build-up for entire club chains.

If your needs have to do with any type of "Fitness Sound," we can help.

Questions? We offer custom tailored advice. Call us at 800-491-6974 or email us at info@avnow.com.

-PRODUCTS-

* Competitive Pricing
* Lifetime Tech Support
* Same Day Shipping
* APO/FPO Shipping

Contact us or visit our website today for more information.

800-491-6874

sales@avnow.com

100 Pioneer St.Suite B

Tell us how AV Now Fitness Sound made you happy

Lisa
"Those guys are friendly, responsive and know their stuff! I never "feel dumb" when I ask them questions because they explain well and even walked me thru a system set up over the phone! All of our clubs rely on their products. I also got my personal GEX sound system from AV NOW."
Elizabeth D
"The products, Microphone headsets for teaching fitness classes, have worked just fine and lasted with our maintenance warranties just as expected. The shipping and cost have not been an issue. I do recommend AV Now."
"AV Now is the best and has given me the best of the best customer service!"
"AV Now has been a tremendous help in outfitting our studio with the necessary equipment - their customer service is amazing! Very knowledgeable and always takes the time to understand and troubleshoot an issue. Absolutely recommend!"
"Order was processed accurately and received sooner than expected. Thank you."
"Quick turn around and great guidance to find the products you need."
"First time ordering from AV, very impressed. Easy to set up an account, place an order and very fast delivery....with in days. Great job!"
"I have purchased Samson Airline 77 wireless microphone units along with various wind screens over the past 10 years. The staff and customer service are excellent, timely and professional. I will continue to buy from AVNow."
"The Micro belt and wind screen that I purchased were exactly as described and worked perfectly. In my opinion, they look like good quality that will last. I use both daily. The shipment took no time to arrive."
"Pricing, selection, and customer service are all top notch! I received my equipment quickly and they communicated with me through the entire order. Thank you AV Now!"
"Always extremely helpful and knowledgeable."
"So far, I’m loving this mic. I have a small ( 13) Parkinson’s spin class I teach twice a week. This is just what I was looking for in terms of hassle free electronics. Since I don’t move around a lot with unit, it’s perfect. But if you’re teaching a class that involves jumping around and lying on your back for certain exercises, then it probably won’t work. ( I speak from personal experience). Great little unit, for such a great price."
"Simple, neat works! Not bulky!"
"I tried 2 other headsets and each had their problems. The AV headset is all I use now. The sound is clear and the headset fits perfectly without impeding my movement."
"very professional and helpful staff. informative and knowledgable. thank you."
"Snug fit, does not fall off the mic during class. I purchased cheaper mic covers in the past only for them to tear within a few uses."
"I love the quality of product and quick shipping of product."
"My new system came with everything I needed. Great quality and great service. I received it within days of ordering."
"Great customer service."
"Luke was very helpful in assisting me in purchasing the Aerolink adapter for my Expedition Sound System. I can't wait to receive it!"
"The new Soundsystem sounds great. Microphones are clear and the speakers are loud and clear"
"Can’t say enough good things about every experience I’ve had with AVNow customer service. Prompt replies, incredibly helpful, they take time to explain. They are a role model for how customer service should be & should train other classes mpsnies,"
"Fast delivery great product"
AV Now Fitness Sound is rated 4.81 based on 507 reviews