AV Now Fitness Sound Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend AV Now Fitness Sound

About AV Now Fitness Sound: AV Now Fitness Sound is your one-stop solution for Group Ex/Fitness, Portable. Aqua-Aerobic sound systems and Wireless Mics. Over the last 20 years, AV Now has become the #1 provider of fitness sound gear in the US.

Our gear is used every day in thousands of facilities across the USA and at Military installations around the world. Everything we offer is chosen because it will withstand the unique demands put on it by fitness professionals.

We founded our company after seeing the need for durable, sweat-resistant headset mic systems for Group Ex instructors . We began by offering the best headset mics available at the time and helped found the "Fitness Sound" market in the process.

AV Now continues to offer leading edge mic systems and have long since expanded our offerings to include everything related to fitness sound: from 'foam ball' windscreens for headset microphones...to custom sound system design and build-up for entire club chains.

If your needs have to do with any type of "Fitness Sound," we can help.

Questions? We offer custom tailored advice. Call us at 800-491-6974 or email us at info@avnow.com.

-PRODUCTS-

* Competitive Pricing
* Lifetime Tech Support
* Same Day Shipping
* APO/FPO Shipping

Contact us or visit our website today for more information.

800-491-6874

sales@avnow.com

100 Pioneer St.Suite B

How would you rate AV Now Fitness Sound ?

Lisa
"Those guys are friendly, responsive and know their stuff! I never "feel dumb" when I ask them questions because they explain well and even walked me thru a system set up over the phone! All of our clubs rely on their products. I also got my personal GEX sound system from AV NOW."
Elizabeth D
Elizabeth D
Verified Buyer
"The products, Microphone headsets for teaching fitness classes, have worked just fine and lasted with our maintenance warranties just as expected. The shipping and cost have not been an issue. I do recommend AV Now."
"AV Now is the best and has given me the best of the best customer service!"
"Excellent quality!"
"It was the only place i could find what i was looking for."
"AV Now has always been helpful & fast to get my order packed up & shipped out. Being on the East coast the order arrives fast!! All questions are answered in timely manner & to my/our satisfaction. Thank you for all you do!"
"I am group exercise instructor (cycling). I needed some parts to get a wireless mic system working and I contacted your sales group. Working with Luke, he advised what I needed so I ordered them and the system is working great! Now when I co-teach a class with a fellow instructor we can both be on-mic! Very please! Thank you for the great service"
"Love your products and the timely manner that I received them!"
"Excellent communication throughout the ordering process and I received an immediate response to a question I had. Product was well packaged. AV Now did a great job and I'd gladly order from them again."
"I found the website easy to use, found the item I was looking for at a good price, and received it when expected."
"I called AV Now Fitness prior to ordering a new headset and they were very helpful in recommending a mic for me. The mic I ordered fits great, I am very happy with it!"
"Fast and easy transaction."
"I have now purchased several headsets from AV now that receive regular use and have had no issues at all!"
Patricia G
Verified Buyer
"I received the item in 2 days!"
"I love that AV Now Fitness Sound has everything that I needed at a reasonable cost. The quality of the entire experience was great! Quality product, fast shipping, and easy online experience. Would absolutely do business here again."
"What a great company to work with! Great service, awesome gear, and fast shipping. As a gym owner they have exactly what I need!!"
"I spoke with Luke at AV Now and he answered ALL of my questions with patience! I don't understand all of the technical terms associated with the equipment, but he listened carefully while I described what it was that I was in need of. Thank you for making the process painless!"
"AV Now Fitness Sound Staff was very helping me select a replacement wireless microphone system for our YMCA. I received the equipment very quickly. I would definitely purchase from AV Now Fitness Sound in the future."
"I searched "high and low" for what I needed and finally found it on your site! Shipping time was as promised and it was just what I needed! Very happy with my purchase! Thank you."
"The product was excellent, fits perfectly! The price, unbeatable, got 3 packages but paid for 2! Order was processed in one day, shipped out and received in two days, incredible, to Hawaii!!!"
"AV Fitness has top notch speakers. However, there is no quality control. I ordered a speaker which was supposed to come with a specialized chord to plug in my portable sound such as walkman, Ipod, Iphone, etc. The speaker arrived, but the chord did not. I had to purchase one out of pocket. I bought the speaker on a Tuesday. The speaker arrived on Friday which was great. But useless in that I could not even test out the sound without the chord. I needed it by the following monday morning for my group ex class (yesterday). The chord was shipped regular mail and still has not arrived. Tracking shows it due to arrive on thursday (two days from now) If I had not gone out an bought my own chord this speaker would have been useless to me. Quality control failed. Customer service was friendly however, no one offered to discount my speaker minus the extra chord I purchased nor did they offer to reimburse me. Re-thinking whether my next speaker will be purchased from AV Now. The agent I spoke to seemed to think the chord would arrive by today via usps mail coming from California to Illinois. He did mention sending it overnight air, but complained it would cost THEM too much money. Had he done that, I would have had the chord yesterday. I guess they'd rather inconvenience me than make things right on their end."
"This arm band is amazing for corded headsets! It eliminates the tangle factor you get with the belt when using a corded device, LOVE IT!"
"Easy to shop. Easy to order. Product arrived when promised and worked right the first time. :)"
AV Now Fitness Sound is rated 4.81 based on 487 reviews