AV Now Fitness Sound Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend AV Now Fitness Sound

About AV Now Fitness Sound: AV Now Fitness Sound is your one-stop solution for Group Ex/Fitness, Portable. Aqua-Aerobic sound systems and Wireless Mics. Over the last 20 years, AV Now has become the #1 provider of fitness sound gear in the US.

Our gear is used every day in thousands of facilities across the USA and at Military installations around the world. Everything we offer is chosen because it will withstand the unique demands put on it by fitness professionals.

We founded our company after seeing the need for durable, sweat-resistant headset mic systems for Group Ex instructors . We began by offering the best headset mics available at the time and helped found the "Fitness Sound" market in the process.

AV Now continues to offer leading edge mic systems and have long since expanded our offerings to include everything related to fitness sound: from 'foam ball' windscreens for headset microphones...to custom sound system design and build-up for entire club chains.

If your needs have to do with any type of "Fitness Sound," we can help.

Questions? We offer custom tailored advice. Call us at 800-491-6974 or email us at info@avnow.com.

Fitness Rated Wireless Mic Systems

* Competitive Pricing
* Lifetime Tech Support
* Same Day Shipping
* APO/FPO Shipping

Contact us or visit our website today for more information.

100 Pioneer St.Suite B

How would you rate AV Now Fitness Sound?

"Right product, fast delivery!!"
"My mic adapter went out just as my Jazzercise class started, so as soon as I got home I ordered one from AV Now. I thought it would take a week to get to me snail mail, but to my surprise it arrived in 2 days! I was thrilled that I didn't have to yell for another class! Thank ya'll so much!"
"Very helpful and pleasant to work with. I had problems finding replacement windscreen and needed new ones fast. Got new ones in 2 days"
"It was very easy to order on line and the shipping was so fast and price was great."
"My daughter is a fitness instructor. The sound is wonderful"
"Superb product and incredibly fast shipping! -M"
"It took some time to get my product but when I called, Blake (?) was super nice and very apologetic. He is sending my merchandise out ASAP. I base my opinion of a company on how they recover and AV Now hit the target. They made me very happy!"
"Luke was great at helping me choose the right mic and I couldn't be happier with my Samson Airline Mic. It has great sound, so easy to use and I just love it!! Thank you AVNow!"
"good service"
"I was a little skeptical of ordering from AV Now because I order almost everything from Amazon. However, I thought, why not give AV Now a try. So glad I did. The service was fast, professional...and the quality of the product awesome! And just the fact that you care enough to send this email to write a review; I would say that it’s friendly as well. Thank you! Your new AV Now “family member.” :)"
"Got product to me quickly!"
"I received good advice on which system to purchase based on our use."
Kataraina C
Verified Buyer
"Super light and compact"
"Customer service is always excellent. Love the free shipping and fast service!"
"Good quality item and a fair price and delivered as promised. What else corn I say?"
"Very helpful "live chat" and quick delivery"
"Always very helpful"
"Luke was extremely thorough and helpful with guiding me through the Samson Transition Rebate process. He was patient in answering all of my questions pertaining to choosing a replacement mic as well as a portable sound system. Thanks very much!!"
"Order arrived earlier than promised. Exactly what I needed."
"Initial impression very good. Will await product arrival to expand upon my impression Thanks"
AV Now Fitness Sound is rated 4.83 based on 447 reviews