AV Now Fitness Sound Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend AV Now Fitness Sound

About AV Now Fitness Sound: AV Now Fitness Sound is your one-stop solution for Group Ex/Fitness, Portable. Aqua-Aerobic sound systems and Wireless Mics. Over the last 20 years, AV Now has become the #1 provider of fitness sound gear in the US.

Our gear is used every day in thousands of facilities across the USA and at Military installations around the world. Everything we offer is chosen because it will withstand the unique demands put on it by fitness professionals.

We founded our company after seeing the need for durable, sweat-resistant headset mic systems for Group Ex instructors . We began by offering the best headset mics available at the time and helped found the "Fitness Sound" market in the process.

AV Now continues to offer leading edge mic systems and have long since expanded our offerings to include everything related to fitness sound: from 'foam ball' windscreens for headset microphones...to custom sound system design and build-up for entire club chains.

If your needs have to do with any type of "Fitness Sound," we can help.

Questions? We offer custom tailored advice. Call us at 800-491-6974 or email us at info@avnow.com.

-PRODUCTS-

* Competitive Pricing
* Lifetime Tech Support
* Same Day Shipping
* APO/FPO Shipping

Contact us or visit our website today for more information.

800-491-6874

sales@avnow.com

100 Pioneer St.Suite B

Tell us how AV Now Fitness Sound made you happy

Lisa
"Those guys are friendly, responsive and know their stuff! I never "feel dumb" when I ask them questions because they explain well and even walked me thru a system set up over the phone! All of our clubs rely on their products. I also got my personal GEX sound system from AV NOW."
Elizabeth D
"The products, Microphone headsets for teaching fitness classes, have worked just fine and lasted with our maintenance warranties just as expected. The shipping and cost have not been an issue. I do recommend AV Now."
"AV Now is the best and has given me the best of the best customer service!"
"This company is awesome! The products have been amazing and they are so quick to get it shipped out!"
"I bought batteries for pedometers that I use with my students. Got a great price, free shipping and they arrived sooner than I expected!"
"It works great it's a bit tight."
"I ordered a Samson Airline Micro ch. KI without finding out if there would be any interference because I live in a small town of about 800. My mistake. When connection was broken, a stunning noise would break forth from the speakers. I was given a refund without any hassle. I give service five stars."
"I ordered wind screens for my mic - they are great!"
"You service is outstanding. Order shipped quickly and response for request for receipt send immediately."
"Great customer service with a very quick response time!"
"I love working with AV Now. Quick, easy online ordering, and the equipment was with me in less than a week. Loved that my order contained my replacement headset AND holiday candy! Something small, but thoughtful too! Thanks!"
"Very easy to work with and super accommodating with every request we've had. AV Now Fitness Sound goes above and beyond to ensure customer satisfaction!"
"Easy to order online. AV Fitness Sound has what I need and the delivery is prompt."
"I’ve only used my headset a few times now. So far it’s great. Doesn’t move around. It stays in place. It’s light and comfortable. Connects easily with my transmitter. I sound clear with it. It’s been great. I’m only giving it a 4 out 5 because I’ve onky tried a few times like I said. I know someone else who absolutely loves it and they have never had any problems with it."
"Have done really well with head mic purchases and parts, however have not done well with group exercise units, they just don't seem to last well, especially the outdoor units."
"The company offers great products but client services is poor in general. Ordered two separate items. One of them was not available for immediate shipment, had to wait a week. No one reached out to let me know that the product is out of stock. I had to call in to find out why my order has not been shipped yet. Once my 2nd item became available, both items were shipped at the same time. I received my package within 2 weeks."
"AV Now is always a great company to order sound equipment from. Customer Service is helpful, products are great quality, ordering and shipping it quick and easy. Any time I have ever had an issue they are quick to help resolve it. I will continue to use AV Now for all of our Group Exercise sound equipment needs!"
"AV Now has been a tremendous help in outfitting our studio with the necessary equipment - their customer service is amazing! Very knowledgeable and always takes the time to understand and troubleshoot an issue. Absolutely recommend!"
"Order was processed accurately and received sooner than expected. Thank you."
"Quick turn around and great guidance to find the products you need."
"First time ordering from AV, very impressed. Easy to set up an account, place an order and very fast delivery....with in days. Great job!"
"I have purchased Samson Airline 77 wireless microphone units along with various wind screens over the past 10 years. The staff and customer service are excellent, timely and professional. I will continue to buy from AVNow."
"The Micro belt and wind screen that I purchased were exactly as described and worked perfectly. In my opinion, they look like good quality that will last. I use both daily. The shipment took no time to arrive."
AV Now Fitness Sound is rated 4.81 based on 521 reviews