Awesome Merchandise Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend Awesome Merchandise

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Awesome Merchandise deliver?

Tell us how Awesome Merchandise made you happy

"Awful awful awful This place has really gone down hill. Avoid at all costs"
Are you Awesome Merchandise? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I needed an order doing fast for an upcoming tour I have with my band. My order has been organised, invoiced and paid within a day! The work gets done fast when you go to them with everything ready! My order is going to be with me way before my tour starts and has put my mind at ease!"
"Shockingly bad prints and customer service! Used to be great once upon a time. Go elsewhere"
"Love, Love, Love you guys!!! I can't even express in words what an amazing experience I had with this company! They are truly the BEST there is in the market, so much so, that I have chose to order from them and I'm from the U.S rather than using a local company (!) their work and quality of merchandise are TOP level, their costumer care is second to none and they are always there for you, replying to each and everyone of your emails with so much patience and care and are there to fulfill all arts no matter how complicated they are! Emma, Connor, Andy, Lilly, Dan, Laura, Adam, Louise, Anisia (sorry if I forgot anyone) Thank you SO much for everything you have done for me - you got me FOR LIFE!!!"
"I order notebooks from Awesome Merchandise every so often and their quality has only gone up through the years, it seems. Also quick and free shipping from the UK to USA is always a plus"
"Great easy to use website with loads of options. Great products, very helpful and usually pretty quick turn around :)"
Awesome Merchandise is rated 3.67 based on 6 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access