AWGifts Europe Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend AWGifts Europe

About AWGifts Europe: Your Favourite Giftware Wholesale in Europe! If you are looking for Wholesale Gifts, Giftware and Packaging - you’ve come to the right place.

0044 (0)33 5586071

kontakt@awgifts.eu

Zavarská 10/G
91701 Trnava
Slovakia

Tell us how AWGifts Europe made you happy

"First class service, excellent communication, good quality products."
"Fantastic service so far, delighted with my order I just wish all online companies where as efficient as you. Well done and much appreciated by me. Thanks to all involved in preparing my order."
"Very prompt delivery and excellent quality products. super satisfied, will keep ordering from AWGifts Europe. Sincerely, SAEW Danish Soapery www.saew-soapery.com"
"The products are very beautiful and the customers are delighted. Very happy."
"Excelent"
"Very Good service and customer service, I did not get the free gift that was advertised with my order, I emailed support and they informed me it was a mistake in their part and they would be sending the free gift in the next few days. Very happy"
"Bonjour, Dans la globalité nous pouvons dire que je suis satisfait, par le suivie, votre réactivité, le délaissé de livraison, mais je suis très déçu par le soins d'emballage de certains de vos produits. Bien cordialement"
"Fantastic products and the best service!"
"Great! No problems at all - very quick delivery and packaged well we will be using again I am sure!"
"Awesome"
"The goods are of good quality and the shipping is pretty fast. Yet it is unfortunate that multiple oil burners were broken due to lack of protection. Overall it wasn't bad"
"Easy comunication, goods delivered in good order."
"Awgifts is very high on my list,there are some hichups but when there is a problem the service is as good as when I by your products!Thank you Awgifts"
"Promtitude, fast delivery, kind approach. The real products are the same as those in the photos. I recommend them. Thank you!"
"Excelent!!! Thank you"
"Nice products Good help Quick delivery to holland"
"Top products"
"Very happy with my order of wax melts & burners will be ordering more very happy customers"
"Love these products.not expensive.never been disappointed with anything I've ordered from them.great variety to gain the customers interests."
"Nice items, good seller"
(KALI, Dragica Zupan_i_ S.p.) - Posted 5 months ago