https://babyart.studio/ Reviews

of reviewers recommend https://babyart.studio/

Tell us how https://babyart.studio/ made you happy
I decided to share with you our experience, as I felt this company didn’t play fair. I contacted Baby Art UK on messenger to book a photo session (Bump2Baby) as I couldn’t get through by phone. They called me and took my details. They told me what the package offers and that any extras will be charged and that a book with their prices will be sent by post, but they didn’t say anything about the actual price prior booking. After paying for the package and the fee they charge, I have received a few days later the book and the prices they have, are huge. I felt that they tricked me as not anyone affords to pay £75 on one photo only and I consider is fair for them to actually inform you about this prior booking. To get ONLY 5 photos on a USB is £395. I have contacted them for a refund that obviously they refused to do. They said I can get what the package offers(that means 2 photos only) and is no need for me to buy anything else.
I am asking now what is the point of a photo session of 1 hour for a Bump Shoot and a 3-4 hours Newborn shoot to get only one picture free. Why put your newborn baby through all of that for just one photo?
Hope this will help you and you won’t feel tricked by them as I did.
I agree with the previous review. The whole thing is a scam. You get roped into a very (very!) long photo shoot with your baby crying and miserable - the swaddling/outfits are all very uncomfortable - you then get taken aside for a viewing and you’re given the HARD SELL to purchase a “signature photo art block”. Essentially this is a canvas print of a gimmicky photo with your baby in an extra outfit. The cost: £345. That’s for one canvas print! As the previous reviewer said, even five USB images are £395. They say they don’t pressure you - hmmm, let’s just say the process reminded me of those greasy salesmen you get in sunny countries who try to flog you a timeshare. When we declined spending more than our monthly mortgage on photos, the atmosphere changed: it got frosty and we felt pushed into explaining ourselves. Out of the way studios too so expect a long car journey. If you want tacky extremely overpriced photos pushed on to you in a high pressure environment, go for it - but for the same price, you could have a much nicer experience with better photographers (not recent grads with no experience) using more natural settings. Our baby was left traumatised by the experience and took hours to settle even when home. Very much regret ever engaging with this company.
https://babyart.studio/ is rated 1.00 based on 2 reviews