Bags of Love Reviews

7PM
7PM

Tell us how Bags of Love made you happy

Live Chat
"I ordered place mats from this company. They have two sizes listed, small and large. There are dimensions listed, but I assumed large would fit a standard plate. When they arrived they were too small for even a small plate to fit. The plate went over the edge of the mat. I contacted the company for support to either remake them in a usable size or issue a refund. They were unwilling to do either. They offered me $10 for my $170 order. This is a real buyer beware company. Do not order from this company!!"
Are you Bags of Love? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Bags of Love receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Fabric, color, speed, customer service, and how they did my leggings. I am impressed beyond impressed! OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER SERVICE, ALWAYS ANSWERING MY EMAILS! ALWAYS!!!!!! LIKE IN LESS THAN 12 HOURS! They are the go to! And.. their sized are TRUE! I ordered 4XL leggings, cause 99% of companies make 4XL as though they are for an anorexia 12 year old weighing 70 pounds. Wellllllll, they make it true to size, for.. yes, they were big! But, they gave 50% on my second, so I did 2XL and I am very very very happy!!!!!!!"
"purchase a shopping bag , the quality and size great , love the bag so much reordered it again in the black changing original photo to black and white . whenever I use the original bag I am always complimented on it and asked where I got it . both times I placed orders I have live chatted and found them to be helpful and friendly . would not hesitate to recommend the shopping bag or company"
"This is the second time I’ve bought something. I can say that both times I have not been disappointed. I’ve ordered two photo blankets. The website is easy to manoevre- had some problems when trying to make some changes as not so easy... but you can review what you have created before ordering. The items arrived really quickly- a few days after ordering. The quality is great!! The pictures are clear, the material is soft. You can put lots of pictures on the item- without being charged a fortune. The recipients were over the moon with them. A real treasure they can keep. Would highly recommend."
"Could not be more happy, purchased a personalised pillow case for my mum for christmas & she loves it, fast delivery & would definitely order from this site again."
"was very simple to navigate their website and follow a template to design my product. arrived within two days of order and looks so much better than I hoped. delighted with my purchase"
"Delivery and order was bang on schedule"
Bags of Love is rated 4.43 based on 7 reviews