Bags of Love Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Bags of Love

How would you rate Bags of Love ?

"purchase a shopping bag , the quality and size great , love the bag so much reordered it again in the black changing original photo to black and white . whenever I use the original bag I am always complimented on it and asked where I got it . both times I placed orders I have live chatted and found them to be helpful and friendly . would not hesitate to recommend the shopping bag or company"
"This is the second time I’ve bought something. I can say that both times I have not been disappointed. I’ve ordered two photo blankets. The website is easy to manoevre- had some problems when trying to make some changes as not so easy... but you can review what you have created before ordering. The items arrived really quickly- a few days after ordering. The quality is great!! The pictures are clear, the material is soft. You can put lots of pictures on the item- without being charged a fortune. The recipients were over the moon with them. A real treasure they can keep. Would highly recommend."
Anna-Marie Fisher
"Could not be more happy, purchased a personalised pillow case for my mum for christmas & she loves it, fast delivery & would definitely order from this site again."
Mrs Michelle Mcdyer
"was very simple to navigate their website and follow a template to design my product. arrived within two days of order and looks so much better than I hoped. delighted with my purchase"
Robert
"Delivery and order was bang on schedule"
Bags of Love is rated 5.00 based on 5 reviews