Bags of Love Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Bags of Love
Live Chat

How would you rate Bags of Love ?

"Fabric, color, speed, customer service, and how they did my leggings. I am impressed beyond impressed! OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER SERVICE, ALWAYS ANSWERING MY EMAILS! ALWAYS!!!!!! LIKE IN LESS THAN 12 HOURS! They are the go to! And.. their sized are TRUE! I ordered 4XL leggings, cause 99% of companies make 4XL as though they are for an anorexia 12 year old weighing 70 pounds. Wellllllll, they make it true to size, for.. yes, they were big! But, they gave 50% on my second, so I did 2XL and I am very very very happy!!!!!!!"
"purchase a shopping bag , the quality and size great , love the bag so much reordered it again in the black changing original photo to black and white . whenever I use the original bag I am always complimented on it and asked where I got it . both times I placed orders I have live chatted and found them to be helpful and friendly . would not hesitate to recommend the shopping bag or company"
"This is the second time I’ve bought something. I can say that both times I have not been disappointed. I’ve ordered two photo blankets. The website is easy to manoevre- had some problems when trying to make some changes as not so easy... but you can review what you have created before ordering. The items arrived really quickly- a few days after ordering. The quality is great!! The pictures are clear, the material is soft. You can put lots of pictures on the item- without being charged a fortune. The recipients were over the moon with them. A real treasure they can keep. Would highly recommend."
"Could not be more happy, purchased a personalised pillow case for my mum for christmas & she loves it, fast delivery & would definitely order from this site again."
"was very simple to navigate their website and follow a template to design my product. arrived within two days of order and looks so much better than I hoped. delighted with my purchase"
"Delivery and order was bang on schedule"
Bags of Love is rated 5.00 based on 6 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!