Basildon University Hospital, Essex Reviews

of reviewers recommend Basildon University Hospital, Essex

Nether Mayne, Basildon SS16 5NL, UK

Tell us how Basildon University Hospital, Essex made you happy
The hospital looks awful, with reception staff who act like you don't exist, patients carried on the corridors in their beds along with outside patients walking near them as well, doctors who apparently are in a hurry of explaining things all the time...so dissapointed as I recently from London here ...huge difference..not feeling as safe as I used to anymo...hopefully I won t need it to much..
Was told that the NHS isn't India. Just because I'm begging for help doesn't mean I'll get it. Very unprofessional. Mr Chicken is the only person who actually saves Basildon Hospital, otherwise it is a dive as a whole.
I give birth ( natural) seven weeks ago at Basildon Hospital. It was the worst experience ever.Starting with reception and finally with the midwives.I'm sorry to say that they are not professional prepared to take care of newborn babies and mothers. Even after seven weeks I'm not recovered but thanks God my baby is well at this moment. Maybe I had bad luck, because I know there are some good doctors and midwives but I will avoid the hospital in the future.
I would like to thank Basildon today after having to attend A&E the service I received was exceptional from registering until my departure! The doctor I saw “Samuel” kept my informed after all the tests I had! Thank you the NHS!!
I cannot fault this hospital. The care received by myself and others in a multitude of different departments has been faultless.
Basildon University Hospital, Essex is rated 2.80 based on 5 reviews