Ciséain Go Leor Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ciséain Go Leor Ltd
Read Ciséain Go Leor Ltd Reviews
I recently sent out several hampers before Christmas, I had some trouble trying to set up the delivery on the hampers going to different address in the end I did it from my phone and then processed the payment on the desktop. Another thing is when you are setting up the greeting card its hard to know which hamper is going where from the list and when they did arrive some of the hampers didn't have the card so some companies weren't sure where they came from until they contacted us to check if it was us, which could have been a bit embarrassing for both parties if we hadn't sent it.
Excellent gift for anyone. The food was incredible, and expiry dates well in advance for Christmas deliveries.
Used Ciseain go leor to send a gift hamper for Christmas. I was concerned that I had not left sufficient time but their website suggested it could make it. The choice was extensive and the tracking and reporting of delivery reliable, down to the very hour it would reach its destination. All delivered on time to very happy and surprised recipients. Thank you.
The hamper was well received. In spite of it being a very busy time of year it arrived very quickly.
Very easy to order hamper online and was delivered within days even during the Covid pandemic. Good shopping experience overall
Lovely hamper received by loved ones for Christmas
I sent the Traditional Christmas Hamper for my elderly parents who are in lockdown this year. I live in Canada and I send one every year. They love it and enjoy everything that is in it. This is because it is all of high quality, no cheap fillers here. Delicious indulgences are one of the few things keeping them going in isolation. So I am particularly pleased with the hamper this year.
I have been a customer for several years now, and have always had a great experience. I appreciate the wide range of hampers available at various price points, and it's never a problem to find something I know the recipients will enjoy. Delivery and payment options are easy too.
Product good. Customer service poor.
Excellent service
I forgot to write message to person I was sending hamper to and I received reminder which was dealt with immediately. Hamper delivered before projected date and recipients delighted with contents. Would recommend this company without hesitation!
fast delivery, even in these difficult times - item exactly as ordered and very well received
I was very happy with the service thank you
Hamper was perfect !
Quantity of assorted options was spot on, not too much and not too little of each item.
Seamless service from order to delivery
Will be sure to recommend you to friends and family
Excellent products and service. I ordered two different hampers to go to two different locations - seamless process.
All good thanks.
Great choice of hampers and my hamper arrived on time.
Lovely Christmas present for my parents , they thoroughly loved every bit of it
The wrong hampers were delivered and only offered a refund of the difference. Took a few weeks for customer service to acknowledge this error. However the delivery itself was on time.
Highly quality produtcs and the presentatiuon is wonderful
Great variations of gift baskets .
Delivered at a timely manner over Xmas period.
Very happy