BCS Car Credit Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend BCS Car Credit

Popular Questions:

How can I contact BCS Car Credit?

Tell us how BCS Car Credit made you happy

Telephone
"Avoid like a dissease!!!!!!!!! I have taken a car from them on finance. They found an offer for me with a finance company which I have accepted. I still had 2 months left on my old finance with different company. I have part exchanged my old car with BCS Car Credit and they said that they will settle the remaining ballance with previous finance company on my behalf. Guess what? They never did. It has been nearly 2 months now since I have accepted the deal with BCS and still no payment sent by them to previous finance. I have contacted them multiple times to hear that they did pay. I have all documents from them and messages sent and received that they claim it has been paid. They are a total bunch of liers and their customer service stinks for a mile. I have contacted the Financial Ombudsman and awaiting their response. Also previous finance company received all corespondence between me and BCS Car Credit and they will be taking action against them. If needs be I will take this matter to court. Dear Readers, if you think about getting yourself a car, do NOT use BCS Car Credit in Bletchley as they are total and utter liers!!!"
Are you BCS Car Credit? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"I think it is the rong place to buy a car from I sent my car to them to have some paint work done I had a phone call to say my car was ready to be picked up all paint work done gets there nothing had bin done the service manager waste of time thanks alot Tom for exerlent customer service no not reely get btr service off a McDonald's cashier I wudnt recommend eny body to to BCS problem s since day one I live 100 miles away from them so. You can imagine how I feel waste of time guys"
"Phone calls all the time that where a waste of my time aswell as there's"
BCS Car Credit is rated 1.00 based on 5 reviews