Beauty Bay Reviews

Refunds Process
Difficult
Read Beauty Bay Reviews

About Beauty Bay:

Beautybay.com stock a wide range of skin care, hair care, make up, fragrances and male grooming products from brands such as Tigi, Bare Escentuals, Wella, GHD< Too Faced, ole Henriksen and more. BeautyBay.com stocks over 7000 beauty products at highly competitive prices for its customers. Our top brands includes Mario Badescu, CARGO Cosmetics, Stila, Warren Tricomi and more.

PO Box 518

Tell us how Beauty Bay made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Beauty Bay 1 star review on 8th May 2020
Tasha Gweza
More Photos & Videos
Never received my order. After 1 month of waiting still no sign of my haul. I am really stressed and disappointed. Contacted CS but no answer yet.
Ordered The Ordinary products around 5 weeks ago and haven't received them. When I email customer service I get an automated response, but still haven't received a reply on where my products are. To top it off I keep getting bombarded with their emails asking me to review products i haven't even received! Don't waste your time, order The Ordinary Products off of Adore Beauty instead.
I never received the order I placed on April 4th. I was told to wait 25 business days before it could be looked into and after I emailed a few times after getting no response they advised it had been lost and I’ll get a refund, I’m still waiting on the refund. Their customer service may as well not exist as it is just copy and paste responses which take 3-5 business days for a response. I ordered when I lived in England and it was great but do not recommend to anyone living outside of England
Order well packaged and arrived on time
I made a purchase 4 weeks ago and still no sign of it coming. All I get is an automatic messages. I wish I could read review before ordering! Sure not experience I was waiting for.
if i could give a 0, i would. never received my delivery!! fkn scam website
Awful customer service, waiting for orders from a month ago, you cant get in touch, awful company, although take your money quick enough !
I made a purchase on April 3rd and on April 7th I received an email saying that the order had been dispatched. Since then the status on my account is the same. I have lost count of how many messages I sent through the site and I have had no response.
This is the worst internet shopping experience I've ever had. I'm tired of receiving the same automatic message. I understand that the world is going through a delicate moment because of the pandemic, but a serious company must at least give some kind of information to its consumers. I want to warn everyone I know that Beauty Bay is not a reliable site.
I need an answer about my purchase.
Placed an order on the 2nd of April. Have not received my delivery and it is impossible to contact you. Tracking numbers do not work.
P6SE-9GG5-VDVZ
I've purchased a couple of items on the 30th March. They were dispatched on the 1st April.
I paid for a tracked delivery and company committed to have it delivered within 10 working days.

The parcel wasn't delivered within the frame provided. I then got in touch with Beauty Bay to ask them where the parcel is, since there was no updates on the tracked delivery service.

They then replied my email asking me to check with the local postal service to see if my parcel was being held by them which I did and i was then told by the Postal Office that there was no parcel under my name being held by them and if there was any they would have gotten in touch with me phone by letter and email.

I then got in touch with Beauty Bay one more time and explained the situation. They replied and I quote:

"Due to this we are unable to investigate the whereabouts of your parcel until 25 working days have passed (from the day of dispatch)."

I patiently waited the 25 working days and the parcel hasn't arrived. There is no updates on the tracked delivery service I paid for. They refunded to me the fee for the delivery but I still haven't received the parcel.

After the 25 working days, I've emailed them twice and they stopped replying me.

I want a refund for the products that I didn't receive.

I understand that due to covid-19 deliveries might be delayed but its been 40 days since it was dispatched. Its a ridiculously amount of time. The company has been ignoring my emails.

My advice is DON'T PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THEM during this crisis. You might not get your products or your money back.

I'll surely look for my rights.
I ordered my items last week .still haven't received an email confirming dispatch. Money was taken and I'm sickened I didn't read up on the reviews before hand. Very disappointed.
I ordered the farsali skin goals set and 2/4 of my bottles are empty and I'm confused because I have only just opened them all today. I can't even get anything out of it
6 weeks later......no order....no response

I’ve been waiting nearly 6 weeks for my order. I understand shipping is delayed due to the virus, however the pandemic was well under way when I placed my order and there was no clear communication from the company that there would be issues. They were happy to take my money but not deliver. My tracking code has never been updated and my two queries to their customer support team were met with auto responses and my customer ticket was closed. It’s taken them weeks to respond to social media.
I AM SERIOUSLY DISGUSTED BY THIS COMPANY AND CANT BELIEVE THIS IS THEIR PRACTISE.

I ORDERED TEN ITEMS IN WHICH ONLY ONE HAD BEEN DELIVERED. AS RECOMMENDED BY TRADING STANDARDS, A COMPANY SHOULD TAKE RESPONSIBILITY IF THE CUSTOMER SPENDS MONEY BUT DOES NOT RECEIVE THEIR ITEMS. ON THIS OCCASION, BEAUTY BAY HAS FAILED!! IT HAS BEEN NEARLY TWO WEEKS THAT MY HERMES COURIER STOLE MY TEN ITEMS AND DELIVERED ONLY ONE, CHUCKED IT TO MY DOORSTEP. THEY HAVE TAKEN FULL ADVANTAGE OF THE CURRENT COVID-19 SITUATION BY STATING THAT NOTHING CAN BE SIGNED DUE TO THE PANDEMIC!! I WAS LEFT COMPLETELY HELPLESS AS I HAD OPENED THE DOOR STRAIGHT AWAY TO AN EMPTY PACKAGE BUT COULDN'T DO ANYTHING!! AND I AM TRULY DISGUSTED. I LET BEAUTY BAY KNOW THAT AFTER SPENDING £50 ON MY ITEMS, I HAVE RECEIVED NOTHING. WITH PROOF SUCH AS CCT FOOTAGE AND THE PICTURES OF THE DAMAGED ITEM!!! AND I HAVE GOT NO RESPONSE OR REASSURANCE THAT I WILL GET MY MONEY BACK. THIEVERY AT ITS FINEST DURING SUCH A HORRIBLE TIME!!! I WILL CONTINUE TO OPEN THIS CASE UNTILI GET MY MONEY BACK. I WILL NOT ALLOW THIEVERY TO HAPPEN AS SUCH. ! DEFINITELY LOST A CUSTOMER AND I WILL BE SPREADING THE WORD NOT TO BUY OR USE THIS COMPANY OR HERMES COURIER!!!
DO NOT ORDER.

I ordered from Beauty Bay 3 weeks ago. It never arrived, they said they attempted delivery, but they didn't.

When queried I was told it was on it's way to me.

Emailed them, took a week to get back to me telling me that there was a "discrepancy with my address" and was asked to confirm it with them.

The address I provided is absolutely correct, as I think I should know my own address?

This company is atrocious at best, and will make every attempt to blame it on the customer for them not delivering even a sub standard experience.

Do not fuel this company, let them burn during the economic crisis.
Beauty bay is just a awful company all together cancel orders without explanation. And then also states they refuse to sell. Im a customer that's spent so much money over the years. And they're telling me they refuse to sell to me with no explanation.

Just when I save up my tribe points. They say I can't make any future orders. Wouldn't bother ordering from here. Awful customer service and should consider how their treat their " customers. "

Don't waste your time or money on this site. Would give 0 stars if could.
Paid next day delivery. Order hasn't arrived. They have no contact number. Their systems are run by robots and emails are only being responded to once a week which is no enough to resolve anything soon! They're taking money but not sending products out.
Always love it on there get lots of stuff off it x
I've waited 3 weeks for two items. They only sent me an automated message despite contacting customer service. they don't care at all, yet they said "we'll do what we can to get back to you". It's been stuck on "dispatched" since day one. I should've read the reviews, it literally got 2.6 stars lmao.. I should've ordered my skincare from Urban Outfitters instead. Screw this site, and screw the shitty customer service. :)
Definitely a scam website - do not purchase from here. Cannot contact Customer service
Beauty Bay is rated 2.51 based on 249 reviews