Beer Hawk Reviews

Beer Hawk 4 star review on 10th August 2017
David White
Beer Hawk 4 star review on 19th July 2017
Justine Hall
Made a purchase from this company for a PerfectDraft Bud Lite starter bundle. The description (and photo) clearly stated that included was: 1x Bud Lite Bar Runner, 2x Bud Lite Pint Glasses, 10x Bud Lite Coasters and 1x Bud Lite Keg. When the item arrived a few days later, inside the box was 2x Bud Lite Half Pint Glasses and 1x Bud Lite Keg. Missing from my order was 1x Bud Lite Bar Runner, 10x Bud Light Coasters and 2x Bud Lite Pint Glasses. So I sent an email to the company to question why I was missing items. Some time went by, and I was looking on their website again - only to discover they’d changed their photo and description and removed these items. Their email was response was ‘sorry but we ran out of stock so sent the next alternative thing, but don’t worry we’ve credited your account with £5.00’. Not good enough, shocking service. I told them I wasn’t happy and expected the Pint Glasses that were now shown on the revised order to be sent to me - which they agreed. Guess what turned up… 2x Bud Lite HALF Pint glasses, again! Completely incompetent and in all honesty I would send it back if I could - but I’ve opened the Keg.
Ordered 21st December, "shipped" 22nd December. 24th December tracking shows the courier is still waiting for the item from the company. Shocking and clearly a scam
Poor Customer Service. Placed an Order for 1 Perfect Draught Machine and 3 Kegs, only 1 keg arrived and despite several emails sent directly to their several email addresses and messages sent through their website no response at all. Will order my kegs next time through perfectkegs or 365drinks. I understand mistakes with packing can happen but to ignore customers when there is an issue is poor.
Awful company with no morals. I was given a fifty pound gift voucher for my 50th birthday during the lockdown. I waited until we could all meet again and for when beerhawk had managed to replenish their beer stocks which has basically been at about 30%. Unfortunately my birthday voucher expired and Beerhawk have kept the money and washed their hands of me, what they think they have done to deserve that fifty quid is beyond me. I stood by this company during the same period by not asking for a refund for a beer festival that was cancelled. I am flabbergasted at the complete lack of empathy given the really difficult time we have all suffered. Clearly some companies care more about money than their loyal customers. I asked to speak to the managing director directly and they have completely blanked me out ever since. If you want to be a customer with this lot, then be warned they’ll take your money quicker than a tramp on chips and drop you like a hot coal in the blink of an eye. No doubt they will whack come sort of generic reply below this review but why don’t you try and show some compassion and loyalty instead of worrying about your image. you bunch of sharks
I bought the PD machine in May 2021. Initially things where good prompt service return kegs through collect+ all going well. Last 2 order have been a joke. I had to chase them up after a week I still hadn't received them. 1st order was the courier yodels fault. Trying to speak to them was a joke, trying to get held from Beer hawk was a just as bad. Eventually the order came Beer hawk then gave my £5 credit for my troubles...... This current order (see order number attached) placed Monday 5th July still awaiting despatch from Beer hawk 6 days later... but they have my payment in full great. Tried contacting them you have to wait 2 days for a response. Tried the virtual agent. That is off-line, why have a virtual assistant if it's going to be off-line? So its a trip to asda to get some beer when I've already paid out for another 3 kegs from beer hawk. Now the pubs are opening up and its cheaper to buy beer from the supermarket than beerhawk. Looks like machine will be going on ebay. Let someone else have this hassle really couldn't be bothered with it tbh. Update.....beerhawk now claiming its the couriers fault my order is missing. But, now they are out if stock and can't fullfill part of my order. My options reorder for other products or wait until my original product comes back into stock. Don't really seem that concerned that I asked for a full refund and stated how unhappy I was with their response....... terrible service and reaction all round. Avoid at all costs
Their delivery service didn't delivery, then it was back and forth with emails. Told me that I would not get a refund until I had filled out a form, posted it aggreed to work with an investigation, while all the time the courier addmitted it had not been delivered.
Young man named Angus extremely helpful a credit to Bbeer52
A 12 bottle box from them as a present Was fast and securely delivered and all of them except one were great. I emailed about one that had a problem and it was replaced in 2 days. I then made a big order and again if came quickly and securely and everything was perfect. The level of customer service is second to none and the beer is wonderful with a choice so diverse it will take a lifetime to get through, if my liver holds out 😉 I think a company really shows its true colours with how it responds to a problem and despite it being Covid and Christmas, Beer Hawk have been amazing. Can’t recommend them enough.
Ordered beer several times through beer hawk with no issues quick delivery price not far off super market but with better choice can't fault them cheers andy
Think twice and go elsewhere”” If you expect to receive goods that you have order and paid for, Kegs returned over 6 week ago not credited, and waiting over 1 hours to find out what’s going on, I would strongly suggest to avoid this business. A real shambles
Wrong product delivered. They delivered a £35 stout case rather than the £45 Abbey ales. They don't answer the phone. I've been on the phone for an hour and after 40 minutes had reached #1 in the queue, but have been there for past 20 minutes. Clearly they are simply ignoring the phone and people are giving up. Other people on trustpilot say that emails are avoided - hence the phone call. AVOID these people!!!
Bought the perfect draft system for my home bar. The system is pretty good, some beers better than others. The problem is its virtually impossible to return the kegs. They also lost 2 kegs after I did manage to return them. I've contacted customer services on a few occaisions but they don't seem to want to talk to anybody!
If your idea for good experience when shopping online is to receive only half of your order and being ignored when contacting costumer services; then after weeks of waiting, dozens of phone calls and emails, requesting a refund and threatening to inform the standards authority, you are promised the missing items would be send to you the following day. But it doesn't arrive. twice. Finally, over a month later, receiving the desired missing items with no apology and no compensation. If all that sounds like a good experience, by all means use Beer Hawk. If you deserve better, and you do, cause frankly shopping online should not be so complicated and time consuming, buy your beer elsewhere. Ah, and I just noticed they offer beer tokens to those who leave good reviews. Wouldn't it just be better if they offered good service to get good review. Disgrace.
Ordered 3 Kegs, they delivered 1, I emailed them politely requesting that they send me the other 2, nothing, I have since called them 4 times without answer, I have sent 5 emails without reply and have an open chat with a ticket number that has 12 threads, all mine without reply for 36 hours, this appears to be a common theme, they owe me £63.80 and refuse to even acknowledge the emails, AVOID at all costs
0 stars. Absolutely dreadful company to shop with. I ordered two cases of beer for a father's day gift and only one arrived. It has taken another 2 weeks to receive the second case. When it did it was not what I ordered. Customer service is appalling. When they do eventually respond to emails they don't act on what they say. I do not recommend this company. Buy your beer elsewhere.
customer service is poor . Emails not answered. Return kegs are lost and not credited although each keg has unique to you stickers over them. It is a shame that customer services aren't the same quality as the beer they sell.
I would suggest before you order from this company try to give them a call and see if anyone answers. Try emailing them a simple question and see if you get a response. Try to use their chat line and see if anyone picks up. I wish I'd read the reviews before I'd ordered and now locked into a claim to get my money back. My advise would be either don't use this company or make sure you pay via Paypal, it's the only way to get their attention when you lodge a claim for refund.
I don't even know where to start. My partner ordered me a PerfectDraft machine for my birthday. It worked for 7 hours before breaking down and two weeks later we still haven't had a satisfactory response. We've contacted them ten times so far and been ignored multiple times. The first response we got was a one line email "have you tried another keg". When we responded that we did not have another keg it took them another 24 hours to respond. They sent us out a new keg, we tried it, it failed and so far we haven't heard back from them. They keep deleting Facebook comments and PM'd my partner along the lines of "you're not the only customer so be patient". The customer service team appears to be a bunch of teenagers who wouldn't know good customer service if it kicked them in the teeth. There's been no apology, no acknowledgement of the frustration, no offer to make this as easy as possible. Avoid at all costs. I've already looked into the process for a small claims so I'll be starting that in the next few days.
Stay clear from this company their Customer Service is awful. I have waited 18 days for my order to be delivered and all I can see is that it is still in the warehouse. Trying to find out when it will be delivered resulted in automated replies and not a response in 2 days as promised. Contact them again and they push you down the complaining customer waiting list, that must be long. They are impossible to communicate with and treat their customers with contempt. Use one of their competitors who do give good service. I will never use again.
Don't bother with this company. A mix up with an order should be very easy to rectify, but they're not interested. The usual "customer service" trick of making returns/refunds as awkward as possible until the customer just gives in. They don't care, because there's another sucker down the road who will buy from them. The beer is overpriced. The Perfect Draft machine is massively overpriced and complete rubbish, the customer service is worse than my electricity company, and it's pretty obvious they are exploiting the pandemic to maximize profits. Drop Beer Hawk and give your business to a smaller, less cynical company.
Beer Hawk is rated 4.36 based on 5,749 reviews