BETSY BOO'S BOUTIQUE Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend BETSY BOO'S BOUTIQUE

About BETSY BOO'S BOUTIQUE: Betsy Boo's Boutique is a premier woman's boutique with new arrivals daily. We specialize in putting the complete outfit together with our BBB Sets. FREE Shipping Both Ways!

3198462221

betsy@betsyboos.com

823 Eagleview Drive

Live Chat, Email

How would you rate BETSY BOO'S BOUTIQUE ?

Rebecca S
"Cute outfits at great prices and the fit is always perfect!"
Marisa
"Shopping has never been so satisfying!! BB knows my style and always comes through. High quality and sizes are just right!"
Brandy W
"I always receive my order in a timely fashion & the quality is terrific!!!"
"I thought the plaid cardigan I ordered was going to be flannel. I guess I didn't read the description to see that it was polyester. :("
Posted 16 minutes ago
"I have always been satisfied with every item that I have bought. I had two occasions where an idea didn’t fit and had to return and I was given store credit, very very very convenient very pleased with customer service every time that I have had to email and ask a question I received an answer back within 24 hours I’ve never really seen a better customer service."
"Very fast shipping and great customer service. The items I ordered were as depicted and good quality."
"I sent my first order in on Sunday and came home to my fabulous new sweater today (Wed)!! I bought the grey fringed sweater. It's perfect! True to size. Thin/light but not cheap see through thin. I just love it. I'll definitely buy some other items. Now I just need it to get cold in southern Indiana!"
"Love this place and the ladies that runs it."
"I always love my purchases from Betsy Boo's! Super cute items and I always receive them very quickly."
"Love the clothes they are good quality."
"I am absolutely obsessed with Betsy Boo's Boutique! The purchases I have received are of great quality, comfortable, true to size and the prices are just right. I LOVE the sets and appreciate being able to see and order the types of things you can pair with the different items, it helps so much!"
"I took this jumper on my girls trip to Laguna Beach, CA. It was so comfortable, flowy in the ocean breeze, packed nicely in my suitcase. Great on the beach and easily transitioned to elgant dinner dress. Highly recommend!!!"
"Top fit perfect and got lots of compliments on it. So comfy!!"
"I absolutely love shopping the sets - I hate trying to put together outfits. Also, I was excited to see on facebook you were having the warehouse sale, so a girlfriend and I decided to road trip to Fairfax and check it out - we had a blast! Thanks for a fun night out!"
"I like the clothes sizes vary and think it would be more fair if something did not work we could get money back instead of credit to have to use Just saying that because I am a retail manager of 22 years and feel that you should not have to have a credit on a item returned in the time it was suppose to be and in its original condition Thank you"
"I love my purse!!! The color is so pretty escpecially to fall. I love all the compartments and pockets. I have received compliments :)"
"All I can say is Awesome!!!"
"I LOVE this boutique! I need to win the lottery so I can buy EVERYTHING!!!!! I have NEVER had any problems with orders, clothes, or warehouse sale!! Customer service is out of this world AMAZING and FREE SHIPPING.... WHAAAT!!!!!!"
"I absolutely love Betsy Boo's! I have never gotten an outfit from them I didn't love and I Always get compliments on the outfits I buy from them. Fast shipping and good quality clothing."
"I love Betsy Boo’s Boutique! The clothes are amazing and great quality!"
"I love my top and earrings. It is good quality and fits very well"
"Love the clothes and shoes I ordered - disappointed y’all are very limited and usually out of stock on most items in my sizes in clothes and shoes, I would buy more if you had most items in stock."
"I have loved everything I’ve ordered so far! I am excited when new sets come out!"
BETSY BOO'S BOUTIQUE is rated 4.53 based on 1,769 reviews