BETSY BOO'S BOUTIQUE Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend BETSY BOO'S BOUTIQUE

About BETSY BOO'S BOUTIQUE: Betsy Boo's Boutique is a premier woman's boutique with new arrivals daily. We specialize in putting the complete outfit together with our BBB Sets. FREE Shipping Both Ways!

3198462221

betsy@betsyboos.com

823 Eagleview Drive

Tell us how BETSY BOO'S BOUTIQUE made you happy

Live Chat, Email
Under an hour
Rebecca S
"Cute outfits at great prices and the fit is always perfect!"
Marisa
"Shopping has never been so satisfying!! BB knows my style and always comes through. High quality and sizes are just right!"
Brandy W
"I always receive my order in a timely fashion & the quality is terrific!!!"
"I absolutely love BBB! The clothing and accessories are on trend, comfortable and priced very attractively. The few times something hasn't quite fit as I expected, I had a return label in my inbox within hours of requesting it. The only thing better than the products is the Customer Service! I found a pair of jeans I loved and emailed asking for other options from the same manufacturer. Received an answer back with a detailed response...and bought more jeans! Friendly, helpful and ultra-responsive. As an executive at an e-commerce retailer, I'm impressed. And I don't impress easily. Keep up the good work."
"High quality clothing great customer service have bought several items and will continue to purchase more."
"I love Betsy Boo's Boutique! I've made multiple purchases over the years. They have a great customer service department too if you ever need anything. Love them!!"
"Was very pleased with the time of arrival and the fit"
"Always great quality. So easy to return."
"Cutomer service is awesome. I have ordered several things from here with no problems. Last item i ordered had a tear in shirt sleeve. I emailed them & sent them a picture of the tear. They immediately sent me a new shirt with no hassle."
"I love the styles but very few are offered in XL, so it’s disappointing to look at the emails that are sent. Please start offering more In XL."
"Love Betsy Boo's, great customer service. Love the BBB sets!!!"
"Love the boutique! Quick & friendly to respond to questions, quick shipping and cute clothes! Great overall experience!"
"Love love love this Boutique. Always great styles and the clothes are great."
"Quality clothes as a great price. The jeans are amazing, nice fit and soft!"
"I have been extremely happy with my BBB orders. Thank you for providing fun quality clothing with exceptional customer service."
"BBB is one of my favorite places to order online! The clothes are great quality and love how the wrapped when I get them! Thank you!!"
"Love this boutique!! Everything I’ve ordered has been awesome, and shipping is quick."
"Customer service is great but was disappointed in the quality of clothes this time. My T-shirt arrived with a hole in it which you replaced. The sweater had 3-4 pulls in it. I kept it anyway and just fixed them. The quality for the price isn’t really very good."
"I have been very pleased with my purchases from Betsy Boo’s Boutique. The quality is great and shipping is very fast."
"A++! I have ordered two outfits so far and absolutely LOVE them both! Perfect fit each time (and I fluctuate quite a bit depending on the brand). The Jean's have a lot of give so if you are worried about them being too tight in the rear and loose in the waist (like me), dont stress, they stretch! I just ordered my first dress so if the dresses fit like everything else I will be in love!!"
"Love all the clothes in this boutique! Clothes are super cute & reasonably priced. I order online & shipping is always super fast!!"
"Love this black pea coat!!! Got it on sale price and its perfect♥️. I normally hate ordering online. But the people at Betsy Boos is so wonderful about returns or exchanges. Great deal on jacket if you need one grab it up!"
"never disappointed when i order clothes from BBB."
BETSY BOO'S BOUTIQUE is rated 4.52 based on 2,052 reviews