BETSY BOO'S BOUTIQUE Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend BETSY BOO'S BOUTIQUE

About BETSY BOO'S BOUTIQUE: Betsy Boo's Boutique is a premier woman's boutique with new arrivals daily. We specialize in putting the complete outfit together with our BBB Sets. FREE Shipping Both Ways!

3198462221

betsy@betsyboos.com

823 Eagleview Drive

Live Chat

How would you rate BETSY BOO'S BOUTIQUE ?

Rebecca S
"Cute outfits at great prices and the fit is always perfect!"
Marisa
"Shopping has never been so satisfying!! BB knows my style and always comes through. High quality and sizes are just right!"
Brandy W
"I always receive my order in a timely fashion & the quality is terrific!!!"
"I ordered my item on a Friday late at night and my item was delivered on Monday, and it was free shipping!! I was very surprised I got it that quick!! And my item was so cute and nice quality, I was very happy with my experience!! Will definitely be buying more stuff!!"
Samantha T
Verified Buyer
"Love love love! I've never had a bad buy!"
"I have ordered several times and I have never been disappointed!"
"I've bought two sets in love them"
"My dress fit perfectly! The set was beautifully put together, as always!"
Meredith H
Verified Buyer
"I am so happy that I discovered Betsy Boo's Boutique via my Facebook feed. Upon logging into the site, I immediately fell in love with almost every BBB set, article of clothing, pairs of shoes and accessories available for purchase. I was thrilled with my order and quality of clothes when they arrived. Now that I have discovered Betsy Boo's Boutique, I may be cancelling my clothing subscription that I have with another company... I love being able to see and select completely styled outfits at a fair price on the Betsy Boo's website!"
"The clothes speak for themselves - SO cute! The customer service is the other high quality intangible you get when shopping at BBB! Returns and exchanges are super easy and they're very responsive. Fast shipping is also an added bonus! And if you are ever able to go to one of their warehouse sales, do it - it's clothing heaven."
"I love everything I get from Betsy Boo's! The quality is good for the price and their orders are shipped very timely. The selection of the BB Sets are all so cute!"
Sunshine S
"Love them"
"Good quality, expected fit! Love"
"Love this site!! Great clothes, great service!! Fit is awesome!! A large is a large......every time!!! Great quality, also!!! LOVE, LOVE LOVE♥♥♥"
Jennifer P
Verified Buyer
"I have had so many compliments on my outfit."
"Everything I have ordered has always been of good quality and I have been very happy with all of my BBB clothes, which is the majority of my closet."
"Love the clothes!"
"You have a fantastic idea for busy women. Unfortunately, the selection has become stale. It all looks the same. I can’t continue buying because I have a drawer full of tanks with the tags still on. Please give more variety on sets, less tanks to go under outfits, more jewelry than earrings, and I’ll come back! Thanks!!"
"The ease of ordering although they don't often have the size I am looking for. The items came quickly and are good quality and fit true to measurements/size. I will definitely be ordering again."
"Promptness of receiving order, quality of clothes and jewelry, prices!"
"I have mixed review...customer service was great. Not loving the purse I got for 80.00. Very phimlsey...I thought it have a heavier structure...when I carry it, it all collapses toward the middle."
Katherine B
Verified Buyer
"I always love my Betsy Boo’s purchases. The clothes are cute and unique, so I get a lot of compliments and people asking where I got my outfit. Fast, free shipping and discount codes for my next buy are always appreciated. I got 2 grab bags a while back that were really impressive. I always recommend BBB to my friends."
"Love the outfits that are put together, love how fast they ship, and love how they are packaged. Quality clothing, affordable prices. Perfect!"
BETSY BOO'S BOUTIQUE is rated 4.52 based on 1,665 reviews