BETSY BOO'S BOUTIQUE Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend BETSY BOO'S BOUTIQUE

About BETSY BOO'S BOUTIQUE: Betsy Boo's Boutique is a premier woman's boutique with new arrivals daily. We specialize in putting the complete outfit together with our BBB Sets. FREE Shipping Both Ways!

3198462221

betsy@betsyboos.com

823 Eagleview Drive

How would you rate BETSY BOO'S BOUTIQUE ?

(optional)

Rebecca S
"Cute outfits at great prices and the fit is always perfect!"
Marisa
"Shopping has never been so satisfying!! BB knows my style and always comes through. High quality and sizes are just right!"
Brandy W
"I always receive my order in a timely fashion & the quality is terrific!!!"
"Everything I have ordered has been delivered promptly and the clothing is high quality. Love this boutique!"
"loved the quality of the items purchased"
"I like the outfit, however, I don't feel that the price point matched the quality - Would never have paid that price on the rack, but I'm not one to send things back - it's usually more hassle than it's worth."
"Love everything I have received - Fits true to size - Fast delivery"
"Quick shop & great fit"
"Love their clothing quality and quick arrivals!"
"I love love love my new outfit!!!"
"I was a little disappointed by the finish of the top I purchased. There was no finished hem around the neck, sleeves or bottom. That wasn't apparent in the picture I saw on line. I also thought it appeared to be longer than it was. But overall I liked the two pieces."
"Fit true to size and met my expectations. Shipping being fast is as satisfying as it being free. The dress is super comfortable and who doesn't love pockets right now??!!"
"Loved my last order both outfits were perfect! Shipping was super fast!"
"The clothes are fun and are a true fit to size."
"I'm tall...well 5'9" so the pants, jumpers and waisted dresses didn't fit. Unfortunately I didn't read the return policy so now I have over $250 in credit to purchase and jewelry or purses. Pretty pathetic but lesson learned."
Hi Andrea. We're sorry to see your review and that you feel like you won't be able to find anything that will fit you at BBB. We are very upfront about our return policy (found on every page of our site and at checkout) and apologize that you missed it when you purchased from us nearly one year ago. We have recently hired a new model that is 5'10" and she can wear a lot, if not most of our clothes. We are certain that you can find something that will fit you and you'll be happy with. If you need help, please reach out to us at customerservice@betsyboos.com. We'd be happy to assist you.
"LOVE this darling top! It's feminine, comfortable, and the perfect length for a tunic."
"Super fast shipping! Very easy return process. Beautiful clothes, shoes and accessories with frequent discount codes offered! It's my 'go to' for shopping!"
Christina W
Verified Buyer
"I love shopping from here. I have loved everything that I have ordered, and everything had fitted just right."
"Quality fashion and super quick shipping. Thank you!"
"Everything I have purchased is great quality and very unique! I get tons of compliments:)"
"Super cute clothes.. sometimes the sizing can be tricky but overall good!"
"Like the BBB sets! Fast returns and exchanges."
"Best online boutique ever!!! Clothes are great and if they don’t fit they make returns real easy!!!!"
BETSY BOO'S BOUTIQUE is rated 4.52 based on 1,566 reviews