BETSY BOO'S BOUTIQUE Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend BETSY BOO'S BOUTIQUE

About BETSY BOO'S BOUTIQUE: Betsy Boo's Boutique is a premier woman's boutique with new arrivals daily. We specialize in putting the complete outfit together with our BBB Sets. FREE Shipping Both Ways!

3198462221

betsy@betsyboos.com

823 Eagleview Drive

Tell us how BETSY BOO'S BOUTIQUE made you happy

Email, Live Chat
Rebecca S
"Cute outfits at great prices and the fit is always perfect!"
Marisa
"Shopping has never been so satisfying!! BB knows my style and always comes through. High quality and sizes are just right!"
Brandy W
"I always receive my order in a timely fashion & the quality is terrific!!!"
"I like it. Sometimes a little pricey but overall cute looks. Just wish the prices were not so expensive."
"Love the crossbody purse that I purchased and the quick shipping was great too."
"Great customer service and fast delivery! BBB truly cares about their customers!"
"Love this set! It’s perfect for Christmas and to mix and match pieces! Love it ❤️"
"I have shopped many on-line boutiques. Betsy's is the best I have found. I have ordered twice now and have loved everything I've ordered! I have ordered jeans, tops, and shoes. I've had no issues with fit and the quality is amazing. This is now my go-to shop for the most amazing clothes. I get tons of compliments on every piece I wear. I'm always waiting for something new so I can order again!"
"My daughter and I love everything about Betsy Boo’s. The clothes are phenomenal and customer service is exceptional!! Sizes are true and everything is high quality! Thank you!!"
"Love all the Bbb sets .the clothes are great quality as well as the service. Glad I decided to try this Boutique."
"Love love this place. Cute trendy clothes with reasonable prices. Fit perfect compared to sizing charts. Will be ordering more from them for sure."
"Most of the clothes that I purchase from Betsy Boo's are of good quality and if it doesn't work for you they do give you a store credit."
"So many people are complimenting my outfits!!!! So my review is awesome. Thanks for getting these items to me so quickly too!!!!"
"Love everything I have ordered so far. Great quality."
"Love shopping with BBB"
"Bought several items, both apparel & shoes and I couldn't be happier with all of them."
"Grab bag had a questionable item (if it was politically correct was definitely in question) BBB was great about returning and while the first outfit match perfectly and colors were wonderful, replacement was decidedly MEH! Flesh colored leggings and a super short shrug sweater. The meme says it all."
"Loving my Camo. Thanks Betsy Boos"
"I love Betsy Boo Boutique! It’s shopping made easy! The clothing is excellent quality and makes me look good! I receive compliments all the time on my BBB sets!!"
"Grab bag was a great deal! Will get them again. Received 4 items. 3 shirts and a cute jacket. I liked it all. Good quality. Fast shipping."
"Cute clothes and great customer service!!"
"Excellent customer service! Easy and fast returns when needed. Able to switch a size or get a store credit which is automatically saved for you! Helpful staff who is professional and friendly!"
"After receiving my order and trying everything on I was very dissatisfied and disappointed in the clothing. Sizing, quality, and just in general. I dont think I will making another purchase on the future."
Hi Bethany, We are sorry to see that you were disappointed in your purchase. It looks like you purchased a couple of grab bags. Grab bags are meant to be a variety of items, styles, etc., so we aren't sure what you were expecting. All the items that we put in the grab bags are at our boutique and most people love that they can get 3 BBB items for a deep discount. We do hope you give us another chance!
BETSY BOO'S BOUTIQUE is rated 4.52 based on 1,888 reviews