Binnacle.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Binnacle.com
Read Binnacle.com Reviews

About Binnacle.com:

Binnacle.com is Canada's premier supplier of marine,
sailing and boating accessories and equipment.
We stock an extensive range of gear for recreational
boating, sailing and boats of all kinds. Our online store has been operating for over 20 years.

800-224-3937

info@binnacle.com

15 Purcell's Cove Rd.

Goods as ordered
Would you purchase from Binnacle.com again? yes
Prompt communication and excellent customer service. I would definitely use Binnacle again.
Would you purchase from Binnacle.com again? no
Sorry to say but it was the worst service I’ve ever had
Easy and fast service
Great product, couldn't find it anywhere else. Shipped promptly and arrived within a few days. Will definitely order again.
Would you purchase from Binnacle.com again? yes
I received what I expected.
Would you purchase from Binnacle.com again? yes
We appreciate all the services and products from Binnacle. Prices are very competitive with free shipping across the country to Victoria. Our only problem is Binnacle’s choice of UPS which is slow in responding to requests for updates and unilaterally decides to deliver to Access Point locations rather than door delivery. No reflection on Binnacle, but perhaps offer an option of another carrier.
Would you purchase from Binnacle.com again? yes
We've been using Binnacle.ca a LOT recently as we update our 1983 CS Yacht along with our electronics and our rain suits. Everything is easy to order, I got help over the phone with some questions I had and the items have arrived well packaged and safe. We're grateful!
Would you purchase from Binnacle.com again? yes
I had a great service with Binnacle. The gift I ordered before Christmas wasn’t going to arrive before beginning of January so they kindly agreed to send me at no charge the free Davis Delux Rigging Knife that was offered with my purchase before Christmas. :)
Great communications, fast shipping, good prices, what more could I ask for.
Would you purchase from Binnacle.com again? yes
I have bought many things so far. A bit disappointed that I am not getting any discount but I have to say that the service is good.
Tony is awesome
Thanks for the SouWester!
Would you purchase from Binnacle.com again? yes
Very welcoming and available to help if needed. Nice poeple and boutique!
Always on time. Great prices.
Would you purchase from Binnacle.com again? yes
I live on precisely the other side of the country and normally believe in buying locally when possible, but still order from Binnacle for our boat. They have great stock, a great website for online shopping, immediate shipping, good stock on hand, and I compare prices and they are always the best I can find. I really appreciate their selection of electronics, not just one brand. I just decided to place my 3rd order in a month, for a radar, and even though they are closed today, on a Sunday, they responded to my enquiry within minutes and will ship it tomorrow by UPS express for a very reasonable fee. I'm impressed.
Would you purchase from Binnacle.com again? no
The wrong product was delivered to my sisters in Barrie Ontario. It was ordered in time for me to take it back to Bermuda with me. A propane fireplace came instead of an auto pilot for a tiller . Now will need to have it shipped to Bermuda as I am back on island for work. The crew on the boat are leaving mid January. Hope this can be resolved quickly, no response to my email sent 2pm your time on Jan 3, 2020. Christine Graham
Hi, I am sorry about this error. We will contact you so we can rectify it as quickly as possible
Would you purchase from Binnacle.com again? yes
Happy with purchase and customer service (so far). Product arrived when promised.
Great customer service!
Would you purchase from Binnacle.com again? yes
Quick delivery; exactly what I ordered!
Binnacle.com is rated 4.82 based on 1,352 reviews