Binnacle.com Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Binnacle.com

About Binnacle.com: Binnacle.com is Canada's premier supplier of marine,
sailing and boating accessories and equipment.
We stock an extensive range of gear for recreational
boating, sailing and boats of all kinds. Our online store has been operating for over 20 years.

800-224-3937

info@binnacle.com

15 Purcell's Cove Rd.

Would you purchase from Binnacle.com again? yes
"My order arrived on time and in good condition. One of the LED lights I ordered was defective so I contacted Binnacle. Eric was very helpful and had a new light sent from the supplier direct to me. It arrived with a few days. I very much enjoy dealing with Binnalce."
Posted 1 hour ago
Would you purchase from Binnacle.com again? yes
"The order came well packed. No cans were damaged which is usually the case when ordering paint/resin on-line.Very satisfied."
Would you purchase from Binnacle.com again? yes
"The whole on line purchase was seamless. Good notifications received and the product Was delivered and received on time and as expected. Doing my next purchase now."
Would you purchase from Binnacle.com again? yes
"Great service! I wanted to add an item to my initial order the next day. They checked on my order, caught it and got the additional item in with the original shipment. All still arrived on time."
Would you purchase from Binnacle.com again? yes
"Very fast and always helpful. Thanks!"
Would you purchase from Binnacle.com again? yes
"Well organized website with good descriptions and other related material (users manuals, install guides, etc). Not sure if all items are on the website however."
Would you purchase from Binnacle.com again? yes
"Very easy to place orders and very good tracking feedback!!!"
Would you purchase from Binnacle.com again? yes
"Great service, good pricing. I am very happy with Binnacle. Cole Shelby"
Would you purchase from Binnacle.com again? yes
"Got my package right on time and not during the Xmas rush, but mid Jan.,thank you"
Would you purchase from Binnacle.com again? yes
"Excellent service, comme toujours!"
Would you purchase from Binnacle.com again? yes
"product was well packaged , reasonable delivery time.. would purchase from them again"
Would you purchase from Binnacle.com again? yes
"Wondered how a sextant worked, so purchased one and the text book required. All arrived promptly. Now all I need is patience to understand the instructions. Thank you Tom Jory (retired surgeon)."
Would you purchase from Binnacle.com again? yes
"Great Prices - Quick to Ship - Thanks."
Would you purchase from Binnacle.com again? yes
"My order was shipped right away and arrived ahead of time very happy with the shipper I have already recommended Binnacle to my friends"
Would you purchase from Binnacle.com again? yes
"I placed an order online and it was here within a couple of days. Thank you!"
Would you purchase from Binnacle.com again? yes
"Ordered 2 items. Received within a week and the correct items! Great price."
Would you purchase from Binnacle.com again? yes
"The folks at Binnacle have consistently provided excellent service with the multiple orders I have made from them. On more than one occasion, they quickly made order changes that I had requested. Their customer service, good inventory, and very competitive pricing are the main reasons I go back to them. On a visit to Halifax from BC I dropped into the store; the three staff I met were friendly and knowledgable. This is a great company to deal with."
Would you purchase from Binnacle.com again? yes
"A reliable source for marine items. Prices are competitive with West in the States and they ship right away. I would definitely recommend this Canadian supplier i.e. customs or border delay."
"received my voltmeter, works just fine."
Would you purchase from Binnacle.com again? yes
"Easy to use website. Product shipped timely and had tracking available."
Binnacle.com is rated 4.80 based on 139 reviews