Binnacle.com Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Binnacle.com

About Binnacle.com: Binnacle.com is Canada's premier supplier of marine,
sailing and boating accessories and equipment.
We stock an extensive range of gear for recreational
boating, sailing and boats of all kinds. Our online store has been operating for over 20 years.

800-224-3937

info@binnacle.com

15 Purcell's Cove Rd.

Would you purchase from Binnacle.com again? yes
"All good with the order and shipping as promised"
"Very good website, good availability of parts, and quick efficient delivery. Great,"
Would you purchase from Binnacle.com again? yes
"I received exceptional service from Binnacle.com and am happy to share the news. I spoke with staff at the store for some advice then ordered the product online. I needed the product quickly so they suggested putting that in the comments box. My offshore pants arrived within 48 hours, just in time for the rain. Thanks everyone at Binnacle for the great service and great prices."
Would you purchase from Binnacle.com again? yes
"Great services and fast. 10/10"
Would you purchase from Binnacle.com again? yes
"Very good service and shipping is very fast"
"I ordered a top-down Harken furler at an amazing price -- far less than available anywhere else. The item shipped promptly and arrived as described on the predicted delivery day."
"Best Marine shop in Newfoundland and they are not even in Newfoundland... Prices. Selection. Delivery time. Customer service. Makes Binnacle my number #1 Marine go to store Steve"
Would you purchase from Binnacle.com again? yes
"Great company to work with. Helpful and knowledgeable. Thank you!"
Would you purchase from Binnacle.com again? yes
"Always the best price service and shipping Thanks"
"Good shipping time"
"Great work all."
Would you purchase from Binnacle.com again? yes
"Awesome products, recommend to anyone coast to coast, great prices, worth shopping online!"
"Item delivered on time as advertised. No issues or snags with purchase or delivery."
Would you purchase from Binnacle.com again? yes
"Website easy to navigate and no hidden costs. I live in BC and this site was the least expensive and offered fast shipping. Will buy here again."
"Had an issue with tracking number. Product was as expected, price was very good."
Would you purchase from Binnacle.com again? yes
"These guys have great pricing and everything that i am looking for."
"Glad that I have discovered a canadien shop!"
Would you purchase from Binnacle.com again? yes
"Hello, This was my fisrt time. Good product at a competitive price. I love the free shipping. (I spent an extra $40,00 to save $20,00) The web site is pretty well done. I’m juste à DIY, doing some arborist stuff shopping on a sailors store. My suggestion would be: knowing you sell what I was looking for on Google (Selma fid) made me look for more. I think it could be useful to have an index by the name of the product. Anyway, Binacle is in my favorite. Regards! Jean. (The beauty of the thing, you are in Canada!)"
"Product was as described. Shipping was quick but I can get something shipped from China cheaper"
Hi, we provide the full cost including any shipping charges before you place your order on the website so you know exactly what your total will be. We have free shipping on orders over $99. China has heavily subsidized postage rates that are subsidized by countries like Canada and USA which allow them to send through our mail system at extremely low rates.
"Items arrived as ordered and a day early. Beautiful!"
Binnacle.com is rated 4.81 based on 806 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access