Blim & Blum Reviews

42% of reviewers recommend Blim & Blum

How would you rate Blim & Blum ?

(optional)

"Spent £56 on the first dance and frame. Two weeks later it arrived! Wrong names and date.... Chased them for weeks. "a replacement has been sent.... A replacement blah blah blah." nothing. If they don't send my money back when they say (which I ain't counting on) I'll be taking it further. Much further."
"Fast delivery but it is £24 for a piece of paper!"
"I wish I could upload a photo of the poor quality or even a screen shot,that's what they sent as a proof for a replacement first dance lyrics, that would confirm that the text is not legible. Keep away from this company"
"“I ordered a first dance print for my husband. It is the perfect gift for my paper anniversary.” husband is so much happy and like it... we're so satisfied. Thank you"
"B&B have now taken to writing generic reviews in order to get their ratings higher. Coincidence that this happened the day after I highlighted this review page to the company. Please don’t be fooled. They provide disappointing products and a couldn’t-care-less attitude to their customers."
"Late for getting a present for anniversary as usual and was looking for a gift I can get next day. Came across these guys and luckily they had a quick delivery option ordered in the morning and got next day. Really nice present and wife happy so that's the main thing!"
"Great product for our anniversary great service and quick delivery couldn't be happier. Thank You!"
"Ordered a “first dance” print for my daughter and son in laws first wedding anniversary - all seemed good and I emailed the company to ask if they could add a personalised message, they seemed very helpful ! However when my daughter opened the gift,the font used was so small it was illegible. I contacted the company to advise it needed doing in possibly a larger font and extending the margins but was (eventually) told it wasn’t possible to do that and nothing could be done and no refund either !! £24 spent and we are all VERY angry and disappointed and the company couldn’t care less !!"
"Really love the personalised stars print, perfect gift for my hubby. He really loved it!!"
"I made an order and the ink had smudged on one of the words. I have emailed twice and had both emails ignored. Then went on the website for a live chat and was asked how I can help then once again I was totally ignored after waiting over ten minutes for a response. Very poor service would not recommend using at all"
"I ordered a print as a surprise for my fiancée ahead of our wedding date. It arrived and looked great. When I came to frame it, the ink smeared and smudged across the frame’s glass. B&B apologised and said a replacement would be sent out straightaway. Two weeks later and still nothing despite continuous guarantees which turned out to be nothing more than empty promises. Royal Mail were to blame, apparently, despite there being no issues with other parcels sent and received by myself. I was given no choice but to settle for a refund. Extremely disappointed in the level of customer service and poor quality products. Something which was supposed to be a lovely surprise was ruined."
Alex McMullan
"Ordered a star chart of the night sky the night my best friend got married, personalised their names and the date and a title too. Excellent quality fast delivery Very pleased"
Blim & Blum is rated 2.67 based on 12 reviews