Blim & Blum Reviews

56% of reviewers recommend Blim & Blum
Live Chat

How would you rate Blim & Blum ?

"My order arrived in good time and chose the option of getting a proof of my order to confirm the design. It arrived exactly as promised. Thank you"
"Ordered a print from this company. Love the quality of printing and the frame. Faster than expected delivery. My family loves it."
"Left my anniversary present late as usual, only people came across with next day for personalised print. Was skeptical but sure enough arrive next day and will definitely recommend these guys, the frames they use are actually really really good very much worth the price and made a nice present"
"Personalised Anniversary Print very happy with print, just whaat i wanted"
"WARNING: Do not purchase from this joke operation. Ordered a print and frame TWO WEEKS AGO paid for 2 day delivery as it was our tenth anniversary a few days later. Waiting on refund. Really disappointed as I had no present for my husband on our anniversary."
"Terrible experience. Placed an order for £80 for 2 large prints, after placing my order I had no email communications for several days so chased with two emails and a live chat message- no reply, took to Instagram and they replied instantly saying they hadn’t received my emails but prints should arrive tomorrow. They arrived separelty to the frames and the ‘prints’ were no more than a2 sheets of paper I could have printed myself, so obviously as soon as I put them in the frame they creased and looked awful. Annoyed I sent the pictures to the company, again through instagram and asked for a refund. They arranged their courier to come pick it up, after chasing, and I worked from home to wait for this and then confirmed when it was collected by Parcelforce, they said they should have it back within 48 hours and would arrange refund. A week later I emailed as no contact or refund, no response from email so again went to Instagram- replied straight away saying the frames needed inspecting and apparently the glass was smashed. I requested pictures- no reply, tried to call- no response and says I should email!! I have spoken to a friend who has advised where to take this if they don’t reply- which is likely, but all I can say is do NOT purchase from this poorly run company who have no idea how to treat customers."
"Delivery took an extra day but that was Royal Mail's fault tbh but item was fantastic really happy !!! very good quality much better than I got before elsewhere thank you blim & blum"
"Really happy with print, came far quicker than I thought it would. Highly recommend"
"I paid nearly £60 for a frame with the lyrics to our first dance for my 1 year wedding anniversary and specifically paid extra for it to be proof read in advance to make sure it was correct. On receiving the frame I had been given someone else’s wedding song with the wrong names. Not only did he ruin my anniversary present but also someone else’s 10th anniversary present (sorry Kaye and Neil whoever you are). You’d think after checking it and knowing the importance of the occasions that they would get the order correct! When I made contact with Tom from a Blim and Blum he made no effort to rectify the problem and it took me over a month to get my money back off of him. He didn’t reply to several of my emails and claimed it had got lost in the post. It was only when I threatened him with small claims court that I received my money back without even acknowledgment or apology for the delay. Terrible business. Terrible communication. I wish I had read the reviews before buying as it would have put me off buying from this company. I’m not the first person who’s had these kinds of issues."
"I received my order very quickly, however that was the only good part. What was supposed to be a nice personalised framed vinyl with song lyrics for my husband for our wedding anniversary, turned out to be a cheap piece of tat my 6 year old could have done a better job of. The song lyrics were full of errors, the frame was missing and it was all printed on cheap, thin card. Will not be using this company again."
"Ordered on 25th in the morning Received 26th Very nice gift and never thought of getting this before"
"I tend to come from the school of thought that sticks to: "if you have nothing good to say then say nothing", preferring to ignore and/or not repeat or do the same thing again. However, I'm so disappointed by the whole service (or, lack of) from Blim & Blum, I've changed my mind. I had to chase them for the item I ordered (Walking Down the Aisle & First Dance music sheets), more than once after not getting a response the first time, resulting in missing the 1st wedding anniversary date it was bought for and ordering weeks in advance. Allegedly, someone had "tried to call me" about one of the choices at some stage, however, I had no missed calls or any voice message left. When I did get a response and asked what the hold up was, I was eventually told that someone had "just forgot" to send it out. Despite, that I thanked them for their honesty and waited for the item to arrive. I eventually received the goods but had to go back to them again 3 days ago as the recipient (a musician and teacher) says the score for one of the songs is incorrect. The music score for this song has no lyrics as Blim & Blum advised they were unable to produce a music and lyrics sheet, in this case (which I agreed to, as long as it was the correct artist and song) I was promised someone would look at it and get back to me later that evening - I'm still waiting. Waste of money (£30) and time."
"A happy wife is a happy life. Mine sure is, thank you nice gift for our anniversary"
"Nice product quick delivery will recommend to others. good!"
"So far not good....poor poor quality print. Not as it looked online. Bad quality and no customer service so far. Hoping i will get a replacement but won't hold my breath reading these reviews."
"I ordered a photo for my anniversary and when it arrived it was poor quality with lines through our faces. I waited a week for a reply after chasing daily and now I have been told it is my fault. Do not use this company. I will be taking further action against them."
"Really happy with print got it the following day after ordering amazing!!"
"Wow got a lot quicker than expected, very happy as well in time for anniversary. Thank you very much"
"Ordered a star print for our 10th wedding and looks fab! Definitely will recommend to friends and family. Thank you again"
"Fast delivery and lovely gift"
Blim & Blum is rated 3.22 based on 32 reviews