Blim & Blum Reviews

62% of reviewers recommend Blim & Blum

Tell us how Blim & Blum made you happy

Live Chat, Email
"Bought a wedding gift from them, really happy with results and quickly delivered"
Are you Blim & Blum? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Really happy with the product I received from Blim and blum. Was a present for our 10th wedding anniversary so had to get it right! Turned out amazing and quality was actually very good. Truly unique gift and they helped with the personalisation of the product. thank you and will be buying from you guys again"
"DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM! Waste of money!!!! I wish I could upload pictures of the print, the quality is horrible! Delivery was late and was supposed to be an anniversary gift! I wish I looked at reviews earlier (the honest ones) because the good reviews are probably by the company itself! I’ve written them emails, sent them messages on instagram AND wrote to them on their chat NOT A SINGLE REPLY!!!!"
"Lovely product and good delivery speed. Ordered the personalised wedding print and wife was thrilled with the gift. Thank you b&b team"
"The second time ordering from blim&blum and very happy with both times now. First time for a christmas gift and arrived quicker than stated time and was free delivery - a personalised lyrics print with my other half's details added. Second time purchased the star gift map and was very happy with quality of print + frame. I did back in the day work for a framers and being my picky self had a good look at the craftsmanship of the frame (I do have a keen eye for these things!) to see what the fuss was about. I must say the frames you provide are of very high quality so am satisfied with this purchase. Thank you again, will be back for more"
"Overpriced for what I received also the packaging left a lot to be desired. Print got stuck to packaging leaving glue marks on the print. Contacted Blim & Blum & was told I ‘should have been more careful when handling expensive artwork’. Customer service is an absolute joke!"
"Ordered song lyrics record print for my daughter's First Wedding Anniversary and it's just perfect.Quick service carefully packaged could not ask for more.Highly recommend. Thank you so much."
"Ordered from the US and cannot fault the delivery only took 2 days when said 5-7. Awesome product. Will buy from again thank you team!"
"Second purchase from them and really happy with the quality of the product worth the price. Went for the proofing option to get the preview before sent to me, asked for a few bespoke changes and they did exactly as asked. Fast shipping. Nice christmas gift for the family!"
"Really amazing quality picture frames definitely recommended, great xmas gift. fast delivery and in time for the big day"
"Perfect gift for christmas not come along this idea before. Very happy thank you for helpful service and quick delivery"
"No cmmunication, constantly chasing up order and poor service skills. Felt like I was a huge inconvince if I wanted to tweak my order."
"Really happy with purchase of the personalised print, literally got it next day"
"My mum had an order with you that she paid for, when she got sent a preview it was completely wrong and now you won't even reply. Absolute scam. Do Not spend any money on this garbage site."
"Very flexible with the personalisation and also very patient with me as I tweeked it. Final product looks great, fully recommend! Super customer service."
"My order arrived in good time and chose the option of getting a proof of my order to confirm the design. It arrived exactly as promised. Thank you"
"Ordered a print from this company. Love the quality of printing and the frame. Faster than expected delivery. My family loves it."
"Left my anniversary present late as usual, only people came across with next day for personalised print. Was skeptical but sure enough arrive next day and will definitely recommend these guys, the frames they use are actually really really good very much worth the price and made a nice present"
"Personalised Anniversary Print very happy with print, just whaat i wanted"
"WARNING: Do not purchase from this joke operation. Ordered a print and frame TWO WEEKS AGO paid for 2 day delivery as it was our tenth anniversary a few days later. Waiting on refund. Really disappointed as I had no present for my husband on our anniversary."
Blim & Blum is rated 3.49 based on 47 reviews