Blister Prevention Reviews

of reviewers recommend Blister Prevention
Read Blister Prevention Reviews

About Blister Prevention:

I’ve been helping people prevent and treat their foot blisters better in my podiatry clinic, through my website and YouTube channel, on the sporting field and track-side at running events for over 25 years.

support@blister-prevention.com

Blister Prevention 5 star review on 17th January 2021
Lee Sims
Blister Prevention 5 star review on 9th November 2020
Jan F.
Very helpful and I can trust the products sold will do the job! It’s good to deal with an Australian expert that understands the challenges of blister prevention
Thanks so much for your kind words, Linda! Wishing you all the best and many blister-free adventures ahead. 😊
They help me with my right heel when I am driving.
Thanks Matthew, glad they help you on the road! ~Rebecca
The patches work brilliantly! Have been using them for years.
Awesome product - this is probably my 4th order. I use these in the heels of trainers to stop my heel spur ruining the backs of expensive trainers within weeks! As always, a super quick delivery of my blister pack too!!
I signed up to the blister prevention course and videos and accessed the 60second tips as well. All really useful and specific without any extraneous information that you don't need. I purchased a blister prevention kit and have felt prepared for anything in the world of blisters while hiking.
These blister prevention patches are brilliant - you might look at the price and hesitate, but you will NOT regret it. The patches last up to nearly a year on my orthotics and shoes and I am pretty hard on shoes. Can't recommend highly enough.
Great product, backed up with incredible customer service and communication. Rebecca & team do a great job taking feedback and continuously striving for product improvement. The various products have helped me a lot, get more life out of my shoes. The adhesive of the blister pads is not perfect, and does peel after some use. The pads are truely frictionless, the adhesive remains the only work in progress from my perspective. I do recommend this product.
great product, thank you
Thanks, Debra!
Amazing resources! So grateful for the evidence-based wisdom
Blister Prevention is a life saver, no more friction blisters on the balls of my feet
These are a game changer, no more nasty blisters playing netball or running long distances
I recently bought Engo Blister Patches for my two pairs of Ecco golf shoes. The heels inside had worn and were causing blisters, but the shoes were still very good. The patches weren't cheap, but they're the only product that works properly and they have prolonged the life of the shoes, so they have turned out to be very cost-effective. Blister Prevention dispatched the patches very quickly and their communication and customer service were terrific.
I’m so happy I found your product! Blister prevention works to save me from blisters and extends the life of my walking shoes. Thx!
You're welcome, Mitzi. Thanks for your support! Rebecca
Recommend Blister Prevention to anybody struggling to find solutions to their blister pain! Rebecca and I corresponded a handful of times to find solutions to my sons chronic pinch blisters/corns from a foot deformity. She reviewed pictures, explained what’s going on, recommended products and sent informational resources that exactly explained my sons blister struggles for 15 years. Finally a resource that reviews all available interventions, not just what drugstores stock or the podiatrist pulls out of a drawer. My son is trying the strategies and for the first time he thinks they will make a difference.
It was a pleasure to help, Merit. Thank you for your support! Rebecca
Great product. Can my play netball without them.
Excellent prompt service
Hi Rebecca Bought the tape and blister pads for my upcoming Camino walk _. Notorious for bad blisters Will be walking the 800 km over 30 days starting 20th May Will write a review of how your products work upon my return Regards. Ron Rogers
Blister Prevention is a very helpful site, containing goods and information relevant to this problem, all in one place. I'm certain I'll be visiting there again.
Never got the product. Have not been reimbursed. Very disappointed.
The product works well, tested out in my husband’s work boots today. Without the patches his heels were shredded. With the patches he is a happy chappy.
Blister Prevention is rated 4.7 based on 196 reviews