Blister Prevention Reviews

of reviewers recommend Blister Prevention
Read Blister Prevention Reviews

About Blister Prevention:

I’ve been helping people prevent and treat their foot blisters better in my podiatry clinic, through my website and YouTube channel, on the sporting field and track-side at running events for over 25 years.

support@blisterpod.com

116 Dempster Street, Suite B, Esperance
WA

Tell us how Blister Prevention made you happy
Terrible. Didn’t work
That's no good, Josjia. I'll be in touch in a moment to find out more. ~ Rebecca
High quality products and fabulous communication.
Great - helped preserve a pair of already damaged runners. Easy to apply and have adhered well to surface that was not intact. Would buy again.
Fast delivery and the fit for my hikers was perfect!
That's great to hear, Rick. Thanks for your feedback.
Great product - will extend the life of a running shoe
Work very well
good range of products, prompt delivery
1 week and 25 miles later the patches are holding up great! I did use the hair dryer to help seal the patch and it is sticking nice and tight. Thank you!
Hello...Tried so many gel cap products... two (2) hammertoes on the same foot... drive with bedroom slipper... pain when sleeping... constant rubbing... Your products have given my life back.... abel to perform everyday functions, sports, walking ...no more driving with bedroom slippers! ...No more rubbing... Quick note: keep gel caps clean (dawn) and dusted (baby powdered)... Thank you!
Easy to use website, great product, I use product to prevent wear on my runners rather than to prevent blisters,
Product seems well made and durable. Is a sharp tool and precision made. Performed the functions outlined and is comfortable to use.
Great concept and hopefully i don't need to use them but am safe in the knowledge that they are there.
Improved my already comfortable hiking boots. I had a little spot on the back of the heal that would get sore and eventually blister. Now it slides instead of causing shear distortion. Watch the video and understand the facts of why this is the best way to prevent blisters.
Your videos and how your explanations about blisters, the causes and treatment, were so informative. I am walking my first Camino, and now, I am more confidant with recognizing the causes of blisters. I am confident in myself with being able to treat them properly. Thanks so much for all!!
It's a pleasure to help, Jim. Thanks for making my day 🧡 ~ Rebecca
Working a treat.
Thicker than other brands previously used. Very satisfied with product.
Next day delivery. No problems but have not used product yet.
The ENGO patches I recently purchased started peeling from shoe within a few days. They lack the adhesiveness that they used to have.
Thanks for letting me know, Graeme. Apologies for the less-than-ideal adhesion. I'll be in touch by email. ~ Rebecca
The toe nail clippers work great
I’ve given 5 stars, but please note that I’ve only worn the heel pads for two rounds of golf. I’m very happy with them so far.
Blister Prevention is rated 4.7 based on 142 reviews