Blister Prevention Reviews

of reviewers recommend Blister Prevention
Read Blister Prevention Reviews

About Blister Prevention:

I’ve been helping people prevent and treat their foot blisters better in my podiatry clinic, through my website and YouTube channel, on the sporting field and track-side at running events for over 25 years.

support@blisterpod.com

116 Dempster Street, Suite B, Esperance

Tell us how Blister Prevention made you happy
Thank you for providing such informative and accessible information on blisters, it's been my go-to reference point and I've recommended your site to all my walking buddies! I've also ordered from your site several times and your service is prompt and well priced.
I was skeptical about this after being recommended it from a fellow hiker. I have never been so glad to be proven wrong in my life! This is magic, I went on a 30km hike and didn't have to tape my feet at all like I usually do. 150% recommend this for anyone with issues (mine used to involve terrible, bloody heel blisters).
Blister Prevention 5 star review on 3rd May 2021
i get blisters from my work boots, i put the large patches on the back and now i can wear them with no blisters. and it has stopped me having to use band aids each day. so yes can highly recommend.
I found the course very informative. I was suffering from blisters prior to a 6 day bushwalking. Using the measures I learnt from the course, I was able to stop any of my current blisters from getting worse and prevent any new blisters.
This is such an easy site to navigate and the professional information is so valuable. I have been using the patches for years and my life is now blister free. Thanks Rebecca
The website is very informative and easy to navigate. The products offered are well researched and expertly made.
Quick shipping, polite and helpful service, and products that work really well.
Helpful professional service and advice. Excellent Products that are customed to provide relief and prevent problems and prompt and efficient delivery.
Blister Prevention introduced me to the literature underlying the prevention and treatment of blisters in the marathon running community. There were products on offer that were supported by the findings, and so I became a customer. I've been able to maintain an exercise schedule and avoid frustrating layoffs as a result. I was guided by the Fix My Foot Blisters FAST system and have been glad to have found such fact-based advice.
This product is a very well crafted and sharp instrument that does everything just as advertised. The absolute best set of toe nail clippers I have ever used!
This stuff works!!!
Great website with lots of good info.
I followed the instructions correctly and the heel patches fell off after the first use. A but disappointing as they are expensive.
Every pair of runners I buy i get blisters no matter how long I’ve had them I was so use to putting bandaids on my heels just to prevent blisters. My podiatrist told me about there “blister prevention pads” and they are a life saver no more bandaids. I wish I found these years ago!!! I’ll definitely keep buying these.
This is about my 5th or 6th order of these blister prevention patches. They are a lifesaver for my poor feet! I play netball quite a bit and without these patches, my feet, particularly the balls of my feet and big toes, were shredded and so painful! I found these a few years ago, and can honestly say these patches outlast the shoes that I put them in. They are the best investment anyone can make in their feet. Thank you
The Engo patches have been a fantastic discovery for me. I highly recommend them. I use them in my running shoes and my kids use them in their school shoes.
Great service and great products
Reading all about Blister Prevention and watching the videos, I was skeptical. But now that I've used the Engo patches, I'm a convert and can safely say all the research done is pretty damn accurate.
I ordered toenail clippers from Blister Prevention and they were delivered very promptly
Best product ever! Cures rubbing of new shoes (which leads to blisters) instantly!
Blister Prevention is rated 4.86 based on 43 reviews