Blister Prevention Reviews

of reviewers recommend Blister Prevention
Read Blister Prevention Reviews

About Blister Prevention:

I’ve been helping people prevent and treat their foot blisters better in my podiatry clinic, through my website and YouTube channel, on the sporting field and track-side at running events for over 25 years.

support@blisterpod.com

116 Dempster Street, Suite B, Esperance

Tell us how Blister Prevention made you happy
Blister Prevention 5 star review on 17th January 2021
lee sims
John O.
John O.
Janine W.
Every pair of runners I buy i get blisters no matter how long I’ve had them I was so use to putting bandaids on my heels just to prevent blisters. My podiatrist told me about there “blister prevention pads” and they are a life saver no more bandaids. I wish I found these years ago!!! I’ll definitely keep buying these.
This is about my 5th or 6th order of these blister prevention patches. They are a lifesaver for my poor feet! I play netball quite a bit and without these patches, my feet, particularly the balls of my feet and big toes, were shredded and so painful!

I found these a few years ago, and can honestly say these patches outlast the shoes that I put them in. They are the best investment anyone can make in their feet.

The Engo patches have been a fantastic discovery for me. I highly recommend them. I use them in my running shoes and my kids use them in their school shoes.
Great service and great products
Reading all about Blister Prevention and watching the videos, I was skeptical. But now that I've used the Engo patches, I'm a convert and can safely say all the research done is pretty damn accurate.
I ordered toenail clippers from Blister Prevention and they were delivered very promptly
Best product ever!
Cures rubbing of new shoes (which leads to blisters) instantly!
Like walking on clouds, 10/10 for blister prevention.

6/10 for adhesiveness. Had to super glue a bit of them back down. But, small effort for a great product. Highly recommend.
I was previously the queen of blisters until my podiatrist in Perth recommended Engo patches.
They saved my sanity!! I have been using them for years.
I now combine them with Injinji toe socks and haven't had any trouble since.
Many thanks
Sue, Duncraig
I had been getting blisters with every run due to the heel of my runners wearing out (after 4 months!) since putting the patches on my shoes I have not had any rubbing at all. Coupled with the lacing technique on their blog I’m now blister free and free to run as much as I want.
Scissors work really good, fast service, easy to order, will use again
Engine product was amazing. No heel pain since wearing them. Web site was fine
Product did the job very well - stopped the rubbing in expensive runners, where my heal had caused a hole in the lining. A little pricey though but definitely a good product
I saw the presentation, It was informative. I bought the product. It was delivered quickly and it is just as what I expected. I would recommend Bister Prevention.
Blister Prevention 5 star review on 17th January 2021
A real lifesaver! I've been walking a lot more through COVID19 and these have held up really well, and no blisters in sight.
Protects both my feet and my shoes preventing the heel padding from wearing and ensuring I can keep on running for longer.
Great site for those who suffer from blisters, whether it be from sport or just a plain old genetic problem like i have - 'Pump Bumps' or medically Haglund's Deformity.
The patches working amazingly well.
Rebecca looked after me beyond any of my expectations. A store is only as good as it staff. So top of the range.
Easy to navigate the website and I love the completely sterile packaging.
Blister Prevention is rated 4.87 based on 31 reviews