Blister Prevention Reviews

of reviewers recommend Blister Prevention
Read Blister Prevention Reviews

About Blister Prevention:

I’ve been helping people prevent and treat their foot blisters better in my podiatry clinic, through my website and YouTube channel, on the sporting field and track-side at running events for over 25 years.

support@blisterpod.com

116 Dempster Street, Suite B, Esperance

Tell us how Blister Prevention made you happy
Excellent service & same goes for the product. No more replacing my sons shoes every time his heels wear a hole in the back 👌
Many thanks for your quick and efficient service. Your product is very good.
Excellent product I get so much more wear out of my shoes
Great clippers, they are easy to handle, my previous clippers were hard to hold and always slipped in my hand, now I don't have that problem any more.
The website is excellent. It is a great source of information for clinicians and the public on the cause and treatment of blisters.
Great quality product first and foremost. Easy to order and quick delivery
A little pricey, but might be worth it if they keep my shoes from wearing out!
I put in the blister patches in my shoes and it was an instant change! Highly recommended
I’m using this to patch a hole at the back of my shoe - so far, so good. I cut it in half and it fits right over the area. Hope it works long term and saves me from spending $$ on new shoes too soon.
These worked beautifully for my first half running with a blister. Saved my bacon, highly recommend!
Quick and easy to order. Fast delivery.
I always get toe blisters while walking and running in the summer. These toe covers have solved that problem. My toes thank you. .
Quick and efficient service along with reasonable delivery time. Will happily order from again.
Easy to navigate website. Fast shipping. Great product at a fair price. Will do business again.
I purchased your toe nail clippers and they were just as described in your web site, easy to use and up to the task. Staff were very helpful and efficient and the PO delivered them faster than expected.
Incredible advice available in Rebecca’s blogs and videos backed up by efficient supply of blister prevention and treatment products. So professional. I’ve recommended her stuff for years
We’ve found the Engo blister prevention patches very very good for our daughter’s feet. She plays high level netball 🏐. A coach (& us now) at the club recommends the Engos to anyone who gets blisters & even those who don’t have blisters, but are increasing their workload.
This is my second purchase from Blister Prevention. They are fantastic! Due to a bunion my big toe and second toe rub against each other continually causing blisters to develop. The toe protectors stop the situation getting any worse. They are comfortable to wear all day and as they are skin colour they are barely noticeable in open toe shoes. The website was easy to use and delivery was prompt. I would highly recommend Blister Prevention.
The blister prevention SAVED my feet on an epic 30km hike. Not only did my toes that were blistering during training not have even a rub, I also managed to cut the blister prevention half way through the hike to cover some other blisters and it was like walking on clouds. Absolutely fantastic product!! Oh and they arrived within an hour of me leaving. Perfect timing.
The product does the trick. It restored an expensive pair of running shoes, which is the best part of the deal. I found the web site easy to navigate and order and delivery perfect. Thanks Blister Prevention.
Blister Prevention is rated 4.88 based on 77 reviews