Blister Prevention Reviews

of reviewers recommend Blister Prevention
Read Blister Prevention Reviews

About Blister Prevention:

I’ve been helping people prevent and treat foot blisters in my podiatry clinic, online through blisterprevention.com.au, on the sporting field and track-side at running events for over 25 years.

support@blisterpod.com

116 Dempster Street, Suite B, Esperance

Tell us how Blister Prevention made you happy
John O.
John O.
Janine W.
Blister Prevention 5 star review on 20th October 2020
Jan F.
Great communication and great product. I’ve always had blisters on my heels from footy and these stopped them straight away. Wish I found sooner.
I walk about 350 klm a month and until I found the Engo patches my feet had endless hot spots and blisters. This is my go to place for blister pads and general product advice. Rebecca is amazing with prompt service and guidance. I wouldn’t use anyone else. Highly recommended!
I first purchased and used Engo patches from Blister Prevention around 8 years ago when running marathon and ultra distances. Heel blisters were crippling me. I researched and used various taping methods, toe socks, powders, etc. I ended up using a combination of methods but the single best improvement was the Engo patches. I am now only a walker/hiker but I still use the patches in all my shoes to prevent blisters and to also avoid rubbing through the heel counter of shoes. Rebecca has been great for advice, communication and customer service.
Rebecca's advice about how best to avoid blisters - and also manage them if they end up becoming a reality - has saved more than a few long trail races for me. The information in her programs and on the site is so valuable - she tells it straight and dispels the common myths in a way that is so insightful. I wouldn't have had nearly the success I've had without her help and the great information here! Thank you so much Rebecca!
These blister patches are amazing and really work! i cant live without them in my shoes.
Thank you so much Carolyn!
Blister Prevention is rated 5.00 based on 5 reviews