Vodafone UK Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend Vodafone UK
11AM
11AM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Vodafone UK?

Tell us how Vodafone UK made you happy

Telephone
"Took a phone with no upfront cost and realised later that vodafone was going to charge me for it anyway. I have been trying to fix the problem for over a week. Every single person I spoke to confirmed that I was right and the fee would be removed, 1 week and several phone calls later, the fees are still there. I've just been on the phone with a "MANAGER" who told me that Vodafone has no access to their own web chat transcripts and that it is my responsibility to fix the mistake they made. I have also spoken with someone from the billing team who confirmed that they cannot do anything to help as the payment has already been processed. It is exactly what happened last time. That must be some sort of system. What a shame!"
Are you Vodafone UK? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Long term customer, approx 10yrs. Just upgraded, had a query which was quickly entered via online chat. Processed my order online and was able to collect from my local store the following morning :)."
"well, just stepped into the most buzzard #Vodafone shop ever! #Poole store has the rudest most unhelpful assistant store manager ever!"
Vodafone UK is rated 2.33 based on 3 reviews