Vodafone UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Vodafone UK
Telephone

Tell us how Vodafone UK made you happy
Some companies have bad customer service, others have very bad, you even have companies with no customer service at all, but vodafone customer service,!
I got admit they are on a different level, you phone them and if you are able to get a hold of them and manage to speak with somebody after that idiotic answering machine, then you get a nerve massage of 5 min nonsense security questions and when you pass that, you will start explaining your issue like to a 5 year old kid and not to a specialist that is supposed to solve your problem, when he finally understoods about 5% of your exhausting explanation then he will tell you to hold the line and he will transfer you to the right specialist and again the same exhausting explaining and guess what, he understands your problem slightly better then the previous one but he can't really help with the issue because they need a group of specialists to solve the problem!?! Again same explaining procedure and finally after hour and half you get some kind of instructions what to do and a promise that the problem with the ridiculously slow so called 4G will be solved, you hang up relieved from the long nerve chewing conversation and with hope that you've solved your issue. I have followed all the instructions and change to new settings and guess what FiNnally no changes at all, I kid you not , they have dumb, dumber and dumbest for customer service.
On the next freaking day I called them again bla bla bla bla 1 hour nonsense and I was promised I would get new sim card the next day that will work 100% and a 20£ discount from next payment, waited for more then a week and finally I have received a blank sim card and when I have plugged it in no network at all nothing like I did not have a sim card at all, I've said to my self im not gonna try anymore and plugged back the old sim with the slow net sim card, my contract was ending the next month on the 10th of august I've got the discount they have promised and was planning to keep it till my contract expires but on the 29th of july 11 days before the contract expires they have blocked my sim card completely and it displays SIM card not provisioned for voice, my banking account was linked to that number i was expecting a really important call from HMRC and they cut me off so effortlessly i couldn't believe it.
This is just a very small portion issues that I had with vodafone and I can go on, but Im sure anybody will get the picture about this horror twilight zone company so called vodafone.
It is outrageous vodafone should be prosecuted criminally and take away their licence as a provider with a big fine.
Not a very nice company to deal with mistakes and miselling.
I have mobile contract and broadband, never had any connection issues unlike with my previous providers. A lot of rewards and discounts available.
Need to improve the billing information
Not a great customer service, but the actual network is probably the best in UK. Also, they have pretty good prices compared to the other providers.
I did not realise that Vodafone does a hard search that adversely impacts credit history unlike other mobile providers that do a soft search.I wil never use Vodafone again and I am telling everyone I know to avoid them unless you want to damage your credit history.
Reliable and affordable
Poorest correspondence. By law you need to inform customers about end of contract. Only after cancelling my debit order did I finally get some communication. Wanted to cancel my rolling contract. Had to wait TEN DAYS for them acknowledge proof of payment and ONLY THEN can I cancel contract!! By then I owe more money! Other mobile cancellation is a simple phone call. This is nothing short of extortion. My family have been with vodafone for 6 years but will be cancelling their contract too.
I have been with Vodafone for over 20 years . Recently wanted an old iPhone unlocked so I could use a cheap SIM in for work only. Not INSTEAD of my usual contract with Vodafone but as well as, so no disbenefit to them. Supposed to take 10 days to unlock - took more than 6 weeks, 3 calls and then when they said it was unlocked it really wasn't. In the end I had to go and pay £90 for a new phone as I simply couldn't leave my clients without a contact number for any longer. Frustrating when I had a perfectly good phone at home in a drawer - I think it is a shame the companies have so much control over handsets, even after you have had a new handset from them!
WHEN I WAS LOOKING FOR A MOBILE THE HONOUR 20 LITE WAS SHOWING AT £15PM BUT I ALL READY GOT A BILL FOR £22 POUNDS WHICH THEY HAVE TRYING GOING INTO MY BANK WHEN I HAVE NOT BEEN PAID YET, WHICH I WILL BE CHARGED FOR ASWELL
Took a phone with no upfront cost and realised later that vodafone was going to charge me for it anyway. I have been trying to fix the problem for over a week. Every single person I spoke to confirmed that I was right and the fee would be removed, 1 week and several phone calls later, the fees are still there.
I've just been on the phone with a "MANAGER" who told me that Vodafone has no access to their own web chat transcripts and that it is my responsibility to fix the mistake they made.
I have also spoken with someone from the billing team who confirmed that they cannot do anything to help as the payment has already been processed. It is exactly what happened last time. That must be some sort of system. What a shame!
Long term customer, approx 10yrs. Just upgraded, had a query which was quickly entered via online chat. Processed my order online and was able to collect from my local store the following morning :).
well, just stepped into the most buzzard #Vodafone shop ever! #Poole store has the rudest most unhelpful assistant store manager ever!
Vodafone UK is rated 2.62 based on 13 reviews