https://bohogang.com/ Reviews

of reviewers recommend https://bohogang.com/

Tell us how https://bohogang.com/ made you happy
Where is my package or refund? This is very ridiculous! I have been sending emails and messages through Facebook and haven’t gotten this issue resolved yet and it has been since April. You guys need to get your stuff together! I am VERY upset and want this fixed ASAP. This is going on 7 months now! I literally have been robbed by this company!
Never received order. No communication from the company. Do not order from them
Could not be more happy, purchased a personalised pillow case for my mum for christmas & she loves it, fast delivery & would definitely order from this site again.
This is the second time I’ve bought something. I can say that both times I have not been disappointed. I’ve ordered two bags. The website is easy to manoevre- had some problems when trying to make some changes as not so easy... but you can review your order before ordering. The items arrived really quickly- a few days after ordering. The quality is great!! The pictures are clear, the material is soft. You can put lots of pictures on the item- without being charged a fortune. The recipients were over the moon with them. A real treasure they can keep. Would highly recommend.
purchase a moroccan bag , the quality and size great , love the bag so much reordered it again. whenever I use the bag I am always complimented on it and asked where I got it . both times I placed orders I have live chatted and found them to be helpful and friendly . would not hesitate to recommend the bag or company
Blankets ordered were gorgeous, colours vibrant, quality very good, my husband died this year and the rose was planted in memory of him, they arrived within four days, ordered for Xmas presents, everyone who has seen them thinks they're lovely and asked where I got them.
Had a problem. They dealt with it very promptly and professionally. Was made to feel at ease at all times.
Excellent, beautiful pictures of the products on social media but when I received the product it was far from it..just horrible. Been trying for months to get some answers from the company but they refuse to answer, and to top it all, I wrote on their social media to criticize and got blocked. Clearly not a legit business so I'd advise everyone to stay away from them.
Super bad customer service, and frankly the whole company is a scam. They sell "leather" products that rip and tear immediately and are really poor quality. Plus the smell of whatever the material is is absolutely horrible, something you cannot possibly be carrying around. The product I ordered seemed alright (despite the smell), although the leather felt like plastic, but after using it only 3 days the bag ripped. Alright this can happen but I have now been trying to chase the company about this for more than a month and have not received any answers from them..just shocking. To me it's super clear that they know their product is not worth the money but their happy to have it and then ignore your complaints. An utter, horrible, rude scam. Do not order anything from them. They are very good at making their product look good in social media but what you get is far from it.
Certainly a fraud. It took a month to receveid the crystal summer sandals that don´t match with the photo - sole, leather and the crystal roses , full of imperfections and with poor quality (with a toxic smell), not in accordance with the price I paid .Besides, it is impossible to wear them as 42 size fit a 39/40 and my number is 41. They didn´t even reply my complaint. They have de audacity of entitled themselves "luxury designer brand", providing clients high quality - I´ve received these sandals only in a black plastic bag. Don´t inform date of delivery. I deeply regret this purchase because the sandals ar not in compliance nor for offer. Besides, I also wrote this review on their website but it cannot be seen - clearly manipulated. I suspect of all 5 stars.
Un TIMO!!!! Llevo un mes esperando por mi compra, la cual ya la doy por perdida. Intento contactar vía email y no obtengo respuesta, únicamente he recibido contestación cuando les he puesto mensaje vía Instagrsm,el que postiormente han borrado. He perdido 40€ por unas sandalias, pero no me voy a cansar de contar la poca profesionalidad y el engañoso negocio que representa Bohogang
very good product!! love it!! quick delivery and good price :)
very good product!! love it!! quick delivery and good price :)
Very quick delivery. I bought myself one of these last year & like it so much I decided to buy one for a friend’s birthday present. She loves it.
i got a pair of sandals, excellent quality, fast delivery
lovely products, excellent customer service
i bought 2 bags back in april, one of them had a defect, they offered me replacement, can't be happier
i bought 2 bags back in april, one was torn, i contacted them, they offered me a replacement, so happy with these bags, i get asked everywhere where i got them
i love their product line, every purchase is happier than the last, thank you
i bought a bag and a couple of t-shirt, excellent quality, customer service is very prompt, will buy again
https://bohogang.com/ is rated 3.43 based on 23 reviews