https://bohogang.com/ Reviews

of reviewers recommend https://bohogang.com/

Tell us how https://bohogang.com/ made you happy
SCAM AND RUDE AF! Don't fall for their nice pictures!
SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! I followed their instagram a while as I was in love with one of their bags. When I finally were able to afford it, I ordered a handbag, sandals and necklace. It took a while until the bag arrived and I was SHOCKED!! It was such a thin material, the leather bag already almost ripped and it had a big hole inside the bag towards the inner pocket. The cutouts were very untidy and not cut properly, the stitching was only some sort of cheap and unprecise stamping. Absolute cheapest quality! The invoice on the outside of the package said "gift bag, value £5" (the only thing they probably didn't lie about) when I paid £98 for it!! I messaged them for a refund - no answer. After several attempts I finally got an answer only after I asked them directly on their Facebook page. They had a 100% money back guarantee if you don't like the article, I said it was broken and cheap quality and I only been told in that case they can't refund and I should go to a leather consultant as they all will tell me it's handmade and absolute genuine premium leather. The joke of my life! A few days later I received the necklace in a little package that came from China.. value on the invoice: 50p. I opened a claim on paypal and documented everything, how the bag arrived broken and all the chat conversation. The seller responded and blamed me to be guilty for ordering huge amounts (£120?!) And open claims with no reason only to ruin their business (I still havent received my shoes at that point) I documented everything and even sent pictures of me dropping off the parcel for return. I already told paypal the return adress on the website doesn't exist and is different from the one on the invoice and the parcel might not even arrive (the seller had a note on the website that in case the parcel gets lost or never arrives you won't get a refund). Paypal said as long as I can prove I posted the parcel I will get a refund. After few weeks my case got closed in favour of the seller!! I contacted paypal again and explained, they said it never arrived, so again - I showed all my proof I had and the tracking fees I paid to the morroccan border. Finally they apologised and I got a full refund.. After 2 months the sandals finally showed up, again from China and no leather at all, very rubbish quality - again - ended in the bin.
I am so sceptical normally but their false guarantees, professional looking picture's and webite with all this logos.. certified.. trustpilot what not - made me believe.
DON'T GET FOOLED!! SAVE YOURSELF HOURS AND HOURS OF HASSLE!!
SCAM AND RUDE AF! Don't fall for their nice pictures!
DON'T GET FOOLED!! SAVE YOURSELF HOURS AND HOURS OF HASSLE!!
Hands down the worse customer service experience I've had so far. I made my order at the end of June but, since then, I did not receive any form of communication on the status of my order. I contacted them via email, facebook, and instagram but barely got any response. When I did get a response, I got different answers. I also requested a refund for my order (which was their idea since apparently my order was "lost in transit") but got no response. You are better off saving your money or spending it on something actually worth it.
I want to give 0 stars but this won’t allow me to. No customer service and no reply concerning my order I placed weeks ago. Wish I would have read the reviews before ordering from this unprofessional site!!!
This company scams people. I purchased one of their Moroccan bags & it took over a month to get here & the customer service was rude & unresponsive. The item I received is absolutely not what I ordered, I have reached out multiple times & I have yet to receive a reply! I attempted to comment on Facebook & they deleted my comment & blocked me. DO NOT SHOP HERE! They are scamming people.
Very good products. Choice of delivery options and easy to return items.
Very fast delivery, high quality products,
Where is my package or refund? This is very ridiculous! I have been sending emails and messages through Facebook and haven’t gotten this issue resolved yet and it has been since April. You guys need to get your stuff together! I am VERY upset and want this fixed ASAP. This is going on 7 months now! I literally have been robbed by this company!
Never received order.
No communication from the company.

Do not order from them
Could not be more happy, purchased a personalised pillow case for my mum for christmas & she loves it, fast delivery & would definitely order from this site again.
This is the second time I’ve bought something. I can say that both times I have not been disappointed.
I’ve ordered two bags. The website is easy to manoevre- had some problems when trying to make some changes as not so easy...
but you can review your order before ordering.
The items arrived really quickly- a few days after ordering. The quality is great!! The pictures are clear, the material is soft. You can put lots of pictures on the item- without being charged a fortune.
The recipients were over the moon with them. A real treasure they can keep. Would highly recommend.
purchase a moroccan bag , the quality and size great , love the bag so much reordered it again. whenever I use the bag I am always complimented on it and asked where I got it . both times I placed orders I have live chatted and found them to be helpful and friendly . would not hesitate to recommend the bag or company
Blankets ordered were gorgeous, colours vibrant, quality very good, my husband died this year and the rose was planted in memory of him, they arrived within four days, ordered for Xmas presents, everyone who has seen them thinks they're lovely and asked where I got them.
Had a problem. They dealt with it very promptly and professionally. Was made to feel at ease at all times.
Excellent, beautiful pictures of the products on social media but when I received the product it was far from it..just horrible. Been trying for months to get some answers from the company but they refuse to answer, and to top it all, I wrote on their social media to criticize and got blocked. Clearly not a legit business so I'd advise everyone to stay away from them.
Super bad customer service, and frankly the whole company is a scam. They sell "leather" products that rip and tear immediately and are really poor quality. Plus the smell of whatever the material is is absolutely horrible, something you cannot possibly be carrying around.
The product I ordered seemed alright (despite the smell), although the leather felt like plastic, but after using it only 3 days the bag ripped. Alright this can happen but I have now been trying to chase the company about this for more than a month and have not received any answers from them..just shocking.
To me it's super clear that they know their product is not worth the money but their happy to have it and then ignore your complaints. An utter, horrible, rude scam. Do not order anything from them. They are very good at making their product look good in social media but what you get is far from it.
Certainly a fraud. It took a month to receveid the crystal summer sandals that don´t match with the photo - sole, leather and the crystal roses , full of imperfections and with poor quality (with a toxic smell), not in accordance with the price I paid .Besides, it is impossible to wear them as 42 size fit a 39/40 and my number is 41. They didn´t even reply my complaint. They have de audacity of entitled themselves "luxury designer brand", providing clients high quality - I´ve received these sandals only in a black plastic bag. Don´t inform date of delivery. I deeply regret this purchase because the sandals ar not in compliance nor for offer. Besides, I also wrote this review on their website but it cannot be seen - clearly manipulated. I suspect of all 5 stars.
Un TIMO!!!! Llevo un mes esperando por mi compra, la cual ya la doy por perdida. Intento contactar vía email y no obtengo respuesta, únicamente he recibido contestación cuando les he puesto mensaje vía Instagrsm,el que postiormente han borrado. He perdido 40€ por unas sandalias, pero no me voy a cansar de contar la poca profesionalidad y el engañoso negocio que representa Bohogang
very good product!! love it!! quick delivery and good price :)
very good product!! love it!! quick delivery and good price :)
https://bohogang.com/ is rated 3.13 based on 30 reviews