Boli Optics Reviews

4.9
Based on 143 reviews
Read Boli Optics Reviews

About Boli Optics:

Boli Optics Microscope Supplier sells professional microscopes, microscope accessories, and magnifying lamps. We offer parts and accessories compatible with Leica, Olympus, Nikon, and Zeiss, and more. We supply research laboratories, medical centers, universities, industrial manufactures, factories, and more. Our engineers and technicians provide technical support and design & manufacture custom microscope products for your applications. Our products are manufactured under ISO 9001 quality control standards. We also provide OEM service. Since 1994, our talented team has been working in the optics industry and serving our customers whole-heartedly. Based in Southern California, we offer fast, same day shipping from our local warehouses.

909-931-3623

Boli Optics 5 star review on 16th February 2022
Michelle W
Boli Optics 5 star review on 18th January 2022
David G
Excellent light. Good price.
Thank you so much for your review of BoliOptics. We're glad to hear that you are satisfied with the product. Best wishes, BoliOptics Team.
Fast and convenient
Thank you so much for your review of BoliOptics. We're glad that you received everything fast and convenient. Best wishes, BoliOptics Team.
It work perfectly, Thank You!
Thank you so much for your review of BoliOptics. We're glad to hear that you are satisfied with your purchase. Best wishes, BoliOptics Team.
Was exactly as advertised. Thank you
Thank you so much for your review of BoliOptics. We are glad to hear that you are satisfied with your purchase. Best wishes, BoliOptics Team.
Excellent very nicely set.
Thank you so much for your review of BoliOptics. We are glad to hear that you are satisfied with your product. Best wishes, BoliOptics Team.
I was surprised how fast the product was delivered. Very happy with my experience with this company
Thank you so much for your review of BoliOptics. We are happy to hear that you received your products in a timely manner. Best wishes, BoliOptics Team.
Hey, thank you for having the part I needed to fix my 1970’s magnifying lamp. It’s back up good as new in my workroom. So happy to be able to repair, rather than buying new and adding to the scrap metal heap. A Google search using the lamp model number led me directly to your site, and the price for the kit was very fair, and free shipping bonus. I have recommended you to others for all this plus prompt delivery. Thanks again!
Thank you so much for your review of BoliOptics. We are happy to hear that you were able to repair your magnifying lamp with our part. Best wishes, BoliOptics Team.
I need to return the optical lens because it doesn't fit the microscope.
Hi Linda, We are sorry that this lens did not fit your microscope. Please send us an email at sales@bolioptics.com so we can resolve this issue.
Perfect replacement of original parts.works well.Surprised I could find them.
Thank you so much for your review of BoliOptics. We're glad to hear that you were able to find replacement parts that worked well! Best wishes, BoliOptics Team.
Great Service, exactly what I ordered!
Thank you so much for your review of BoliOptics. We're glad to hear that you were satisfied with the service and what you ordered. Best wishes, BoliOptics Team.
Customer service was trying to locate my package as was I. It finally turned up. They seemed very concerned and have answered all my emails quickly. It wasn’t their fault the package got lost it was FedEx fault. They contacted FedEx and seemed to do all they could to locate my package. Very good customer service.
Thank you so much for your review of BoliOptics! We're glad that everything worked out and that you were able to receive your package. Best wishes, BoliOptics Team.
Received a well made item as described quickly.
Thank you so much for your review of BoliOptics! We're glad that you found the item well made as described and that you were able to receive it quickly! Best wishes, BoliOptics Team.
It was well received by my grandchildren
Thank you so much for your review of the microscope slides samples. We're glad that it was well received by your grandchildren. Best wishes, BoliOptics Team.
It works! Used with openflexure microscopy platform.
Hello, Thank you so much for your review! We are glad to hear our item worked well for your applications. Best wishes, BoliOptics Team.
Glad companies like this exists because old products are sometimes better than new ones. Keeping these trusty friends alive throughout the years is possible with companies like these!
Boli Optics 5 star review on 17th January 2022
Hello Mark, Thank you so much for your review. We are glad to have helped provide the right replacement part for your unit. We truly appreciate your kind words. Best wishes, BoliOptics Team.
Worked perfectly. Glad I didn't have to replace the whole lamp. I will definitely work with Boli Optics again.
Hello James, Thank you for your review. We are glad to hear the replacement part worked well. We are happy to hear you did not need to replace the entire unit. Best wishes, BoliOptics Team!
Don’t know have not received them yet
Excellent product's quality and very rapid International delivery
Thank you so much for your review. We are glad to hear you were very satisfied with the quality of our products and were about to receive your package in no time. Best wishes, BoliOptics Team.
We received excellent customer service from Boli Optics who helped us find obscure parts of a microscope stand we were looking for and adapter accessories. We received the parts very quickly and in great condition.
Hello! Thank you so much for your review of our customer service team. We are glad to hear they were able to help find the right products to fit your setup and be able to work well with your application. Best wishes, BoliOptics Team.
Good light and easy adjustment
Hello Dean, Thank you so much for your review of our BoliOptics products. We are glad to hear this item was easy for you to adjust and provided great lighting. Best wishes, BoliOptics Team.
Boli Optics is rated 4.9 based on 143 reviews