Boli Optics Reviews

of reviewers recommend Boli Optics
Read Boli Optics Reviews

About Boli Optics:

Boli Optics Microscope Supplier sells professional microscopes, microscope accessories, and magnifying lamps. We offer parts and accessories compatible with Leica, Olympus, Nikon, and Zeiss, and more. We supply research laboratories, medical centers, universities, industrial manufactures, factories, and more. Our engineers and technicians provide technical support and design & manufacture custom microscope products for your applications. Our products are manufactured under ISO 9001 quality control standards. We also provide OEM service. Since 1994, our talented team has been working in the optics industry and serving our customers whole-heartedly. Based in Southern California, we offer fast, same day shipping from our local warehouses.

909-931-3623

sales@bolioptics.com

8762 Lanyard Court

Tell us how Boli Optics made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Boli Optics 5 star review on 31st March 2020
More Photos & Videos
The Boli Optics SMD magnifying lamp was a huge improvement from what I had before. So glad I upgraded!
Hi Humberto,
Thank you for giving us a 5 star review on your experience here with BoliOptics. We're happy to read that the SMG magnifying lamp was exactly what you were looking for.

We hope to have you again as a customer in the near future!

- BoliOptics Team
I am a believer in "not"always shopping on- line, I like to have personal contact shopping,the girls today took the time to get me exactly what I needed in a microscope for coin collecting needs,I will recommend them always!!! JonJPR.
Hi Jon, thank you for coming in person and for your positive review. It was a pleasure getting to know you. We're glad that we were able to help find the right microscope!
See you soon!
Pretty good, very practical.
Very professional company and excellent customer service. I would totally recommend. Also excellent prices.
.35 adjustable camera adapter shipped immediately. It fit my new Amscope perfectly. Excellent service from this company.
Purchased the Boli Optics Phase Contrast Microscope PH13040311 for teaching to test live blood samples. Team was very satisfied with quality of optics, and view of specimen was very clear.
Hi Blanca,
Thank you for leaving us a positive review, we appreciate it! It was a pleasure meeting you last week. We're glad to hear that the slides will work great with your students!
We hope to see you back again soon.
Happy holidays!

- BoliOptics Team
Great job getting me a part that wasn’t in your catalog
Hi Jeff,

Thank you for your positive review, we appreciate it! We're happy to read that we were able to get you that part for your microscope. Don't hesitate to contact us for any microscope or magnifier needs in the future!

Sincerely,

BoliOptics Team
No problems
They were very responsive and were able to solve my issue promptly.
Hi Emilio,
Thanks for you positive review, we appreciate it here at BoliOptics. We're glad that we were able to reolve that issue quickly.
We hope to have you as a customer in the near future.

- BoliOptics Team
Five stars really isn't enough, so I'm giving six stars! My glass plate is absolutely perfect, but even better than that is the tremendous assistance I received from Mary, who went way above and beyond what I was expecting when I first contacted Boli Optics with a question about acquiring a replacement part. This has been one of my very best interactions and experiences with any company and goods provider anywhere!
I found the exact microscope accessories I needed at Boli Optics.
I received excellent help and personal service from the professionals at Boli Optics in determining my needs and ordering the correct items. They kept me notified as to the progress of my order and also followed up to make sure I was happy with my purchases and with their service. I would unhesitatingly recommend this company to anyone looking for microscopes and related equipment and materials.
Reliable company!
Excellent customer services & support.

Very good quality products
Mary and her team were amazingly helpful. We were in need of a specific model for our application. After contacting Mary and her team, we were told they had these in stock, and we were invited to come see the microscope in her showroom. Once we arrived, the microscope was already set up for us! Amazing attention to detail and excellent customer service.
I’m really impressed with the quality of my magnifying lamp. It feels heavy duty and the light stays cool, even when it’s on for a long time. I highly recommend it to anyone thinking of buying one.
Excellent customer service. I received my product right away. I would definitely buy here again.
Boli Optics is rated 4.88 based on 84 reviews