Boli Optics Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Boli Optics

909-930-3933

sales@bolioptics.com

2131 S Hellman Ave, Unit P

"I am a believer in "not"always shopping on- line, I like to have personal contact shopping,the girls today took the time to get me exactly what I needed in a microscope for coin collecting needs,I will recommend them always!!! JonJPR."
Hi Jon, thank you for coming in person and for your positive review. It was a pleasure getting to know you. We're glad that we were able to help find the right microscope!
See you soon!
"No problems"
"They were very responsive and were able to solve my issue promptly."
"Five stars really isn't enough, so I'm giving six stars! My glass plate is absolutely perfect, but even better than that is the tremendous assistance I received from Mary, who went way above and beyond what I was expecting when I first contacted Boli Optics with a question about acquiring a replacement part. This has been one of my very best interactions and experiences with any company and goods provider anywhere!"
"I found the exact microscope accessories I needed at Boli Optics. I received excellent help and personal service from the professionals at Boli Optics in determining my needs and ordering the correct items. They kept me notified as to the progress of my order and also followed up to make sure I was happy with my purchases and with their service. I would unhesitatingly recommend this company to anyone looking for microscopes and related equipment and materials."
"Pretty good, very practical."
"Reliable company!"
"Very professional company and excellent customer service. I would totally recommend. Also excellent prices."
".35 adjustable camera adapter shipped immediately. It fit my new Amscope perfectly. Excellent service from this company."
"Excellent customer services & support. Very good quality products"
"Boli Optics provides excellent customer service. They respond very quickly to all my requests and they ship orders very promptly. They also provide high quality products with warranty."
"Functional and economic optical solutions with a variety of available selections. Very good customer service and goes above and beyond to fulfill requests."
"Grate vendor to work with."
"i ordered a Desktop Magnfying Lamp as a gift for my mom, it exceeded my expectations! She loved the lamp, she didnt even realize she needed it. She uses it all the time now for reading, crafts, and as just a lamp. I cant say enough good things about this product, I would recommend this magnifier for everyone!"
"I recently purchased five BM0404 series infinity plan achromatic objectives from BoliOptics. They were the 4x, 10x, 20x, 40x, and 60x lenses. Prior to this purchase, I had the opportunity to view specimens through a research grade, infinity corrected, Nikon microscope, also equipped with plan achromatic objectives. The specimens observed included a wide variety of prepared human histology slides covering all major organs and tissues. I must admit the BoliOptics lenses produced images that easily rivaled those obtained with the Nikon. With them, in conjunction with a Laxco LMC-2000 series microscope, I was provided images that produced superb edge to edge sharpness, pin point resolution, and excellent contrast. Accordingly, I would not hesitate to recommend these BM0404 series objectives for anyone desiring top tier quality at a very reasonable cost."
"Great Service and complete and totally stand by their products, always. All staff are fantastic ! Pleasure doing business with Boli."
"Truly helpful customer service, especially with regard to selection of the best fit for customer needs and budget. Highly recommend for home school, STEM programs, or hobbyists."
"I bought a few microscope related items from Boli Optics. The products are high quality, the support is fast responding and helpful."
"The help I received was outstanding! Definitely recommend."
"BoliOptics sells high quality microscope systems an an affordable price. More important than good value is their customer service; they are there to help you design the system you need and work hard to see that you are successful and happy with your purchase. As an artist on a limited budget, they will continue to get my business for all my photomicrography optical needs."
Boli Optics is rated 5.00 based on 29 reviews