Boli Optics Reviews

of reviewers recommend Boli Optics
Read Boli Optics Reviews

About Boli Optics:

Boli Optics Microscope Supplier sells professional microscopes, microscope accessories, and magnifying lamps. We offer parts and accessories compatible with Leica, Olympus, Nikon, and Zeiss, and more. We supply research laboratories, medical centers, universities, industrial manufactures, factories, and more. Our engineers and technicians provide technical support and design & manufacture custom microscope products for your applications. Our products are manufactured under ISO 9001 quality control standards. We also provide OEM service. Since 1994, our talented team has been working in the optics industry and serving our customers whole-heartedly. Based in Southern California, we offer fast, same day shipping from our local warehouses.

909-931-3623

sales@bolioptics.com

8762 Lanyard Court

Tell us how Boli Optics made you happy
Boli Optics 5 star review on 31st March 2020
More Photos & Videos
Great customer service! Advice was spot on.... ordered a greater magnification, and quite pleased. Durable product and looking forward to years of use. A+++++
Hello Martha,

Thank you for sharing with us your recent experience at BoliOptics. We're glad to read that our customer service was able to help recommend the correct magnification strength for you.
Please do not hesitate to contact if we can be of any further assistance.

BoliOptics Team
the explanation is very clear
Hello Bambang,

Thank you for sharing with us your experience with BoliOptics. We encourage all our customers to contact us if they have any questions or are unclear about their purchase.
We're here to help!

BoliOptics Team
I didn't receive my item yet but I think I will not regret buying on them. The costumer service was the best so far. Highly recommended to all buyers. Thank you.
Hi Jean,

Thank you for taking the time to share with us your recent experience, we really appreciate it.
Our priority is customer service and we are ecstatic that we met that mark! Please do not hesitate to contact us if we can be of any assistance in the future.

BoliOptics Team
I’m very happy with my new camera adapters, exactly what I needed. These perfectly suit my microscope and my new 2/3’’ camera.
The optical elements of 0.63 adapter are very clean, unlike the adapters from other suppliers. For example the 0.5X adapter for my previous microscope (bought from a well-known company) contained dust particles inside, compelling me to dismantle it and spend a lot of time for cleaning the inner lenses.

I would like to express my highest gratitude to your managers for their advertency and careful support. It was especially nice considering that mine was a very minor order. I wish prosperity and well being to BoliOptics team!
Hello Stanislav,

Thank you for taking the time to share with us your experience. We appreciate your support and value your feedback tremendously. We want to continue to support you in any way so please do not hesitate to reach out to us in the future if you have any questions or requests, we’re here to help!

BoliOptics Team
Product is exactly what I was looking for. Once a little shipping snafu was corrected, I am very satisfied.
Appreciate the follow-up and response to the shipping problem.
Hello Alan,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a positive review for or magnifying lamp clamp. We're glad that we were able to find a quick a solution and get your item to you as soon as possible.
We hope to have you again as a customer!

Great product!
I needed a replacement diffuser for my 12 year old desk lamp - manufacturer unknown. I called Boli, who carries diffusers for their own units. The measurements, by width, were the same for my original and their replacement; their rep reminded me it may not be an exact fit but I chanced it, buying it anyway. Fine product, fine price, fast polite service. We’d spoken by quickly returned phone calls and I e-mailed photos of my old diffuser. I’ll remember and recommend them.
Hi Greg,

Thank you for the positive review on your recent purchase of our replacement diffuser. We're glad to see that the ring light was a perfect fit for your desk lamp!
Please do not hesitate to reach out to us if we can be of any assistance in the future.

BoliOptics Team
I'm very happy with this microscope for looking at the coins I find metal detecting.
Hello Douglas,

Thank you for leaving us a positive review for your recent purchase on our portable stereo microscope. We're glad to hear that you'll be using this to observe coins. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions in the future.

BoliOptics Team
My most pleasurable experience with this transaction was communication.. it was excellent. I say this as the item I wanted was on extended backorder, which I didn't have a problem with because I was in no hurry. They kept me updated and even with all the problems with this Coronavirus they were able to deliver at or near the estimated time. The item (lighted magnifying glass w/ 3 diopters) was exactly what I wanted. Seems well constructed and the lighting is very good. To me, the neatest feature is that it comes with three (3) diopters... 300, 500, and 800. And they're glass, NOT cheap plastic. So far I'm very happy with my purchase and would not hesitate to purchase from these people again.
Hello JMA,

Thank you for sharing with us your experience with our LED Clamp Magnifier Lamp. We value your feedback and will be shared with our team to ensure we continue to provide great customer service.
We continue to service our customers through this time, while taking all precautionary measures to reduce to the spread of Covid-19. We're here to help so we encourage anyone who has questions or special requests to contact us.

BoliOptics Team
I bought an excellent 60X Plan LWD objective from Boli Optics at a very competitive price. I'm getting a much closer look at pond critters and the resolution is surprisingly good for such a high powered objective. I'm using it with a LW Scientific Revelation III binocular microscope, a Canon DSLR Rebel T6s camera and MacBookPro computer.
Boli Optics 5 star review on 31st March 2020
Hello,
Thank you for leaving us a positive review for our 60X plan LWD objective, we really appreciate your support. We're glad to read that this objective had been able to allow you to view the specimen from the pond more clearly and at a closer view.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or need another recommended objective for your LW Scientific Revelation III binocular microscope.

BoliOptics Team
We requested a quote to buy their 5D Adjustable LED Clamp Magnifier. We needed them ASAP. BoliOptics turned our order around in One day. Thank you BoliOptics team for your fast service.
Hi Michael,

Thank you for leaving a positive review for our 5D adjustable LED clamp magnifier, we appreciate it as it really helps our business. We always do our best to service and support our customers so we're glad to read that we were able to do that for you for this order.
Please do not hesitate to contact us in the future if you need any further assistance or requests, we're here to always help.

BoliOptics Team
The item I wanted was on backorder. I went ahead and placed the order and found the communication and updated information excellent! Once the item finally arrived, everything was in order and works just as I had hoped. I will get a lot of use out of this.
Hello JMA<
Thank you for sharing with us your experience, we value it highly. Thank you again for your patience as we worked on getting your order delivered to you as soon as possible. Our first priority is providing great customer service with lasting quality products so we're glad to read we were able to do that for this order.
Please reach out if you have questions, we're here to always help!

BoliOptics Team
I ordered the floor lamp magnifier with lamp as a hobby light. The items shipped and arrived very fast despite the virus adversities right now. The device works awesome I can easily see the tiniest of beads and small stitches in my work clearly without eye strain. Thank you so much!
Hi Pamela,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, we really appreciate it. We're glad to read that we were able to provide you quick service and a great product. Along with shipping same day, we are taking additional safety measures to reduce the spread of Covid-19.
Feel free to always reach out for any questions!

BoliOptics Team
An outstanding service in every way. Expert advice, rapid delivery and high quality product.
Hello Lily,
Thank you for your positive review, we really appreciate it. Our goal is provide our customers great service and products so were glad to read we were able to do that for you.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or requests. Have a great day!

BoliOptics Team
Efficient web ordering and customer service very responsive by email.
Hello Julie,
Thank you for leaving us a positive review, we really appreciate it! We strive to provide everyone with great customer service so we're glad to read that we were able to do that for you.

We hope to win your business again!

BoliOptics Team
It worked very well when I used it to inspect electronic circuit boards. Because it is stereo, I could manipulate and fix parts on the board. Because the microscope supports are flexible, I could see more of the board than if it had a fixed support.
Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a positive review, we really appreciate it! We're glad to read that this microscope has helped to inspect electronic circuit boards. We always recommend this microscope FS12050125 for these type of inspections as the gooseneck stand gives our customers that needed flexibility.

Please feel free to email or call us if you need a recommendation for an accessory for this microscope.

BoliOptics Team
The customer service is beyond excellent. I had an issue with a gift and they were friendly and accommodating. All my interactions were positive and I would highly recommend Boli Optics. I should also note that the microscope exceeded my expectations.
Hello Maya,
Thank you for your positive review, this really helps our business. We always encourage our customers and potential customers to give us a call or send us an email with any questions they may have - we are more than happy to help!

We hope to have you as a customer again!

BoliOptics Team
Very satisfied with Boli's desire to resolve problems cropping up time to time when trying to fit cameras to microscopes. Boli shipping is extremely fast, and lenses, adapters, and such are packaged extremely well.
Hello Mike,
Thank you for leaving a positive review, we really appreciate it. Customer satisfaction is our top priority so we'll do our best to accommodate to our customers needs.
We hope to win your business again!

BoliOptics Team
We bought two nice microscopes, it works perfectly beyond our expectation.
The front desk lady was very nice.
Hello Hengry,

Thank you for leaving us a positive review, it really helps our business! We're glad to read that Marianna was able to provide you great customer service.
Please do not hesitate to give us a call or send us an email, if you have any questions or inquiries for your microscopes!

BoliOptics Team
El microscopio estereoscópico que recibí es de buena calidad. ¡Gracias por enviar internacionalmente!
Hola Silvia,
Gracias por dejarnos un comentario, lo apreciamos. Hacemos todo lo posible para enviar el mismo día para pedidos internacionales, nos complace leer que recibió los suyos.
Esperamos volver a ganar su negocio.

Sinceramente,