Boli Optics Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Boli Optics

About Boli Optics: Boli Optics Microscope Store sells professional microscopes, microscope accessories, and magnifying lamps. We offer parts and accessories compatible with Leica, Olympus, Nikon, and Zeiss, and more. We supply research laboratories, medical centers, universities, industrial manufactures, factories, and more. Our engineers and technicians provide technical support and design & manufacture custom microscope products for your applications. Our products are manufactured under ISO 9001 quality control standards. We also provide OEM service. Since 1994, our talented team has been working in the optics industry and serving our customers whole-heartedly. Based in Southern California, we offer fast, same day shipping from our local warehouses.

909-930-3933

sales@bolioptics.com

2131 S Hellman Ave, Unit P

Click Here

Tell us how Boli Optics made you happy

"Boli Optics is a great company to do business with. They are super friendly and helpful. We had several issues with our delivery (not their issues) and they were always there to help with a smile. Once we received our item, we gave it an A+. I definitely recommend this company."
"They made the purchasing process so easy. Thank you Mariana for great customer service!"
"Their Customer Service was really nice and helpful. Will recommend to a friend."
"I love the light The only slight problem was a wheel that was broken somehow in shipping. Customer service fixed that slight problem quickly with a replacement."
"Everything was great, but what impressed me the most was the customer service! A+++"
"The Boli Optics SMD magnifying lamp was a huge improvement from what I had before. So glad I upgraded!"
"I was recommended to Boli Optics by my friend. After my experience with their friendly customer service staff, I will recommend them to my colleagues as well!"
"The lamp is perfect. His magnifying glass and his lights are very powerful. It has been a wonderful purchase."
"The microscope was very easy to put together and use. Feels very solid. Great quality."
Hi Daniel,
Thanks for leaving a positive review. Customer feedback is important to us here at Boli Optics Inc. We hope to gain your business again in the future.

- Boli Optics Team
"I am very impressed with the microscope I received from Boli Optics. So far so good!"
Hi Yesenia,
Thanks for giving us a chance to provide you a great quality microscope! We're happy to hear that you were impressed with our product! We hope to have you again as a customer.

- Boli Optics Team
"I really enjoyed the phone conversation with Mary. She was very helpful and was able to help with all the questions I had about the microscope."
Hi Jasmine, thanks for your positive review! We're happy to hear that Mary was able to provide you great customer service!

- Boli Optics Team
"I received my microscope faster than expected. Very fast shipping! Thanks, I really appreciate it as I'm an impatient person!"
Hello Oralia,
Thank you for leaving a positive review, we appreciate your feedback! We're glad we met your expectations.

We hope to have you as as customer again!

- Boli Optics Team
"I love using my new digital microscope from Boli Optics. It has made it so easy to look at the coins from my collection. Thanks to Mariana for helping me over the phone!"
Hi Sergio, thank you for your positive review. We're glad to head that our digital microscope has been easy to look at your coin collection. Reach out to us if we can be of help!

- Boli Optics Team
"I am a retired scientist and teacher who just took on a volunteer task to check out, clean, tune, maintain, and refurbish approximately 50 student stereo and compound scopes at my daughter’s high school. Most of the scopes are off warranty, and many are greater than 10 years old. Two compound scopes even had seized nosepieces. I quickly discovered that replacement parts for older scopes are difficult to find after contacting several microscope sources. However, when I contacted Boli-Optics I was pleasantly surprised that they enthusiastically wanted to help me. Mary Zhang sent my turret specs off to their factory and Boli-Optics was able to provide me in short order replicas of the two turrets. I have also ordered incidentals like dust covers and a set of pin wrenches. Everything was of high quality and reasonably priced. It has been a pleasure doing business with them and I would recommend them to any folks struggling to refurbish old scopes and to acquire new scopes. They have an extensive and attractive catalog and the staff are very professional and responsive."
Hello Dr. Bill,
Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

- Boli Optics Team
"The digital microscope I received works fantastic, and for a great price too."
Hi Eric,
Thank you for your positive feedback, we really appreciate it! We hope to have you as a customer again!

- Boli Optics Team
"The students in my classroom really love the microscopes and specimens slides. Great purchase."
Hi Alicia,
Thank you for your positive feedback, we appreciate it! We're glad to hear that your students are enjoying the microscopes. We hope to have you as a customer again!

- Boli Optics Team
"Boli Optics helped me find the right objective lens for my microscope. The customer service is excellent!"
Hi Alberto,

Thank you for leaving a review! We appreciate your feedback and hope to have your business soon! Have a great day!

- Boli Optics Team
"I bought two microscopes for an afterschool program. My kids use them all the time. Works great and gets the job done. Will definitely buy more."
Hello Elijah,
Thank you for your positive review. We're pleased that the your kids are using and enjoying the microscopes you purchased from Boli Optics. We're happy to hear that we have won your future business. Have a great day!

Boli Optics is rated 5.00 based on 61 reviews