Boli Optics Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Boli Optics

About Boli Optics: Boli Optics Microscope Store sells professional microscopes, microscope accessories, and magnifying lamps. We offer parts and accessories compatible with Leica, Olympus, Nikon, and Zeiss, and more. We supply research laboratories, medical centers, universities, industrial manufactures, factories, and more. Our engineers and technicians provide technical support and design & manufacture custom microscope products for your applications. Our products are manufactured under ISO 9001 quality control standards. We also provide OEM service. Since 1994, our talented team has been working in the optics industry and serving our customers whole-heartedly. Based in Southern California, we offer fast, same day shipping from our local warehouses.

909-930-3933

sales@bolioptics.com

2131 S Hellman Ave, Unit P

Tell us how Boli Optics made you happy

"The microscope was very easy to put together and use. Feels very solid. Great quality."
"I am very impressed with the microscope I received from Boli Optics. So far so good!"
"I really enjoyed the phone conversation with Mary. She was very helpful and was able to help with all the questions I had about the microscope."
"I received my microscope faster than expected. Very fast shipping! Thanks, I really appreciate it as I'm an impatient person!"
"I love using my new digital microscope from Boli Optics. It has made it so easy to look at the coins from my collection. Thanks to Mariana for helping me over the phone!"
Hi Sergio, thank you for your positive review. We're glad to head that our digital microscope has been easy to look at your coin collection. Reach out to us if we can be of help!

- Boli Optics Team
"I am a retired scientist and teacher who just took on a volunteer task to check out, clean, tune, maintain, and refurbish approximately 50 student stereo and compound scopes at my daughter’s high school. Most of the scopes are off warranty, and many are greater than 10 years old. Two compound scopes even had seized nosepieces. I quickly discovered that replacement parts for older scopes are difficult to find after contacting several microscope sources. However, when I contacted Boli-Optics I was pleasantly surprised that they enthusiastically wanted to help me. Mary Zhang sent my turret specs off to their factory and Boli-Optics was able to provide me in short order replicas of the two turrets. I have also ordered incidentals like dust covers and a set of pin wrenches. Everything was of high quality and reasonably priced. It has been a pleasure doing business with them and I would recommend them to any folks struggling to refurbish old scopes and to acquire new scopes. They have an extensive and attractive catalog and the staff are very professional and responsive."
Hello Dr. Bill,
Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

- Boli Optics Team
"The digital microscope I received works fantastic, and for a great price too."
Hi Eric,
Thank you for your positive feedback, we really appreciate it! We hope to have you as a customer again!

- Boli Optics Team
"The students in my classroom really love the microscopes and specimens slides. Great purchase."
Hi Alicia,
Thank you for your positive feedback, we appreciate it! We're glad to hear that your students are enjoying the microscopes. We hope to have you as a customer again!

- Boli Optics Team
"Boli Optics helped me find the right objective lens for my microscope. The customer service is excellent!"
Hi Alberto,

Thank you for leaving a review! We appreciate your feedback and hope to have your business soon! Have a great day!

- Boli Optics Team
"I bought two microscopes for an afterschool program. My kids use them all the time. Works great and gets the job done. Will definitely buy more."
Hello Elijah,
Thank you for your positive review. We're pleased that the your kids are using and enjoying the microscopes you purchased from Boli Optics. We're happy to hear that we have won your future business. Have a great day!

- Boli Optics Team
"I am a retiring professional with unfortunate macular degeneration.. I want was to catch up on my reading in retirement and ordered a magnifying lamp that is going to allow me to do that .. I’m thrilled . The staff steered me through the products available and the one I got is very impressive and the staff was first rate ."
Hello, thank you for your positive review. The team here at Boli Optics Inc are thrilled to hear such good feedback regarding our customer service and on our magnifiers. Please feel free to contact us again for your optics needs, it will be
our pleasure to be of service to you.

- Boli Optics Inc
"Their Customer Service was really nice and helpful. Will recommend to a friend."
Hello Rodolfo, thank you for your positive feedback. We're glad that your experience with Boli Optics Inc was great!

- Boli Optics Team
"After getting to know Boli Optics, I am thoroughly impressed with the company and professional service team. I will be recommending them to my colleagues."
Hi Wendy, thank you for your positive review. We appreciate your feedback and hope to have you as a customer again. Have a great day!

- Boli Optics Team
"They are very professional shipment was on time like they said and they were Verry helpful"
Hi Rudy, thank you for your positive review. We ship every order same day of payment so we're glad you received your microscope on time. We hope to service you again in the future.

- Boli Optics Inc
"Exactly what I wanted, excellent customer service."
Hello, thank you for your positive review. Were glad that you're satisfied with our products and with our customer service. We hope to have you as a customer again. Have a great day!

- Boli Optics Team
"The Boli Optics video microscope is excellent. There is no lag time between the objective lens and the video screen. Highly recommend"
"Bought a beginner’s microscope for my 9-year-old daughter. She absolutely fell in love with it and is looking at everything under it now!"
Hi Suzzi, thank you for your positive review on our microscope. We're happy to hear that your daughter is enjoying her new microscope!

- Boli Optics Inc
"I found a great a LED ring light I needed for my microscope. Definitely will shop here again"
Hi, thank you for your positive review. We're glad that our LED Light was what you were looking for. We're happy that you have considered us for your next optical need.

- Boli Optics Inc
"The microscope I ordered arrived so fast! Also appreciated the great customer service. Thank you Boli Optics!"
Hi Kate, thank you for your positive review. We're glad that we were able to provide you quick shipping for your microscope. Thank you for your feedback, we're always aiming here at Boli Optics to provide the best customer service.

Boli Optics is rated 5.00 based on 52 reviews