Boli Optics Reviews

909-930-3933

sales@bolioptics.com

2131 S Hellman Ave, Unit P

"Reliable company!"
"Very professional company and excellent customer service. I would totally recommend. Also excellent prices."
".35 adjustable camera adapter shipped immediately. It fit my new Amscope perfectly. Excellent service from this company."
"Excellent customer services & support. Very good quality products"
"Boli Optics provides excellent customer service. They respond very quickly to all my requests and they ship orders very promptly. They also provide high quality products with warranty."
"Functional and economic optical solutions with a variety of available selections. Very good customer service and goes above and beyond to fulfill requests."
"Grate vendor to work with."
"i ordered a Desktop Magnfying Lamp as a gift for my mom, it exceeded my expectations! She loved the lamp, she didnt even realize she needed it. She uses it all the time now for reading, crafts, and as just a lamp. I cant say enough good things about this product, I would recommend this magnifier for everyone!"
"I recently purchased five BM0404 series infinity plan achromatic objectives from BoliOptics. They were the 4x, 10x, 20x, 40x, and 60x lenses. Prior to this purchase, I had the opportunity to view specimens through a research grade, infinity corrected, Nikon microscope, also equipped with plan achromatic objectives. The specimens observed included a wide variety of prepared human histology slides covering all major organs and tissues. I must admit the BoliOptics lenses produced images that easily rivaled those obtained with the Nikon. With them, in conjunction with a Laxco LMC-2000 series microscope, I was provided images that produced superb edge to edge sharpness, pin point resolution, and excellent contrast. Accordingly, I would not hesitate to recommend these BM0404 series objectives for anyone desiring top tier quality at a very reasonable cost."
"Great Service and complete and totally stand by their products, always. All staff are fantastic ! Pleasure doing business with Boli."
"Truly helpful customer service, especially with regard to selection of the best fit for customer needs and budget. Highly recommend for home school, STEM programs, or hobbyists."
"I bought a few microscope related items from Boli Optics. The products are high quality, the support is fast responding and helpful."
"The help I received was outstanding! Definitely recommend."
"BoliOptics sells high quality microscope systems an an affordable price. More important than good value is their customer service; they are there to help you design the system you need and work hard to see that you are successful and happy with your purchase. As an artist on a limited budget, they will continue to get my business for all my photomicrography optical needs."
"Excellent in service, great price. I have worked with many vendors, Boli is among the top best few."
"I purchased a XY Gliding Table (Manual Stage for Microscopes, Solid Platform Dimensions 380x230mm) from Boli Optics about a month ago and have been using it since I received it. The product has excellent quality and meets my need perfectly. Their after-sale service on the product is excellent too. They responded to my inquiries very quickly and helped me resolved a minor technical question within a few hours. Their CEO, Mary Zhang, was also involved in the quick response to my inquiry."
"Excellent communication, high quality products and opportunity for customization. What more could we ask for ?"
"I am a professional gemologist/appraiser and diamond cutter. I have been using two custom orderd Boli Optics microscope bases for about 5 years now. I use these two units every single day and have not had any problems with them. The bases are constructed of heavy materials to take daily use. Don't hesitate to call Mary, their CEO and place an order ... Mary will take good care of you! Michael at The Diamond Grader in Las Vegas, Nevada. :D"
"The product is terrific. The prices are great. The customer service is out of this world. We have equipped our science lab with these scopes and the kids really like them."
"Mary and her team were amazingly helpful. We were in need of a specific model for our application. After contacting Mary and her team, we were told they had these in stock, and we were invited to come see the microscope in her showroom. Once we arrived, the microscope was already set up for us! Amazing attention to detail and excellent customer service."
Boli Optics is rated 5.00 based on 23 reviews