Bookbyte Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bookbyte
Read Bookbyte Reviews

About Bookbyte:

Since we began as a home-based enterprise in 1999 we have grown steadily, thanks to our customers, yet retained that family-style approach to doing business that we think is the real key to our success. We treat our staff like we would ourselves, and they, in turn, go the extra mile for customers like you.

Our friendly and experienced customer service team is committed to helping you every step of the way. Like replying to your emails or chats courteously and promptly, and making sure that when you reach out to us, we provide you with the answers you're looking for.

Tell us how Bookbyte made you happy
Paid fast
I mailed my books in to sell without reading any reviews and just purely based on the criteria BookByte has on books it will accept and pay for. Went for it because BookByte offered the best prices by far compared to other buyers online. I did get a little worried when processing went a bit slower than I expected and reading reviews on other people losing their money and books. My fears were unfounded, my selling order was processed and I got the quoted money with no trouble. Send your books if you are sure you’ve maintained them in good condition and it meets the criteria listed on BookByte. And read over their policy about how they won’t return books they won’t accept; maybe have pictures of your books beforehand to present your case just to be on the safe side.
Quoted me $85 for all my books. My books were in very good shape. Some did not have any highlights in them. I received a total of $5-9 back. But later got a check for the full quote! So better.
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I certainly understand your frustration not receiving the kind of payment you were expecting. Our records show that over two orders there were a total of 9 textbooks that we paid out at the full quoted amounts. If you have not received any of your check payments, please reach out to our Customer Service team so that we can assist you with getting a replacement check sent out. Thank you, Bookbyte
Good job, thanks guys!
good service
Love it and the process was simple and my check came fast through the mail. Will use again.
Great way to return books. There was delay in getting back the money though.
Such an easy process!! However, i know probably due to COVID the exchange too longer than expected. This is great for students needing cash-back on some books they have used or not opened. Super helpful! As an undergrad i believed that i could receive funds back on my taxes for purchasing books but of course that’s not a thing🙄 so this is the NEXT BEST THING!
Bookbyte was very easy to deal with, and sent prompt payment. Would definitely sell to again.
Will be going threw the rest of my books to sell, was a good experience. Shipping took a little while however it was fine.
It took awhile to get my money (about 3 weeks since the day I sent the books), but it was the Christmas season. Textbook Rush delivered my money faster during the same time frame, but Bookbytes paid more and they accepted some books that no one else was taking, so I'm glad I used them, and I would use them again.
The process was a little slow, but everything ran smoothly!🤙🏾
Was able to sell the textbooks that I did not need for a decent price and that the only issue that I had was that I did not like the shipping time and the time to get payment, even if this did not work to the fullest extent I was still able to make money and sell the textbooks for a decent amount. I will use the service again.
quick and professional.
Decent buy back price comparable to top notch companies. The check arrived very fast overall, I would definitely sell more text books to Bookbyte.
Pleased with processing time and fast payment into my account. Will use this service again.
Bookbyte accepts a wide range of books and offers great prices even for old editions! The processing is quick and they send you the payment within a 15-day time frame!
Took a little longer to have the money deposited than I thought but everything went smoothly and right to my PayPal acct. Will for sure use again.
It was my first time using this service. It worked out exactly as they said. I was afraid they would reduce the price once they examined the used book, but they honored the price quote. I recommend the service if selling a book.
It was easy. Just need to print and tape the sheet on box then put on top of my mailbox. Took a decent time.
Bookbyte is rated 4.89 based on 892 reviews