Bookbyte Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bookbyte
Read Bookbyte Reviews

About Bookbyte:

Since we began as a home-based enterprise in 1999 we have grown steadily, thanks to our customers, yet retained that family-style approach to doing business that we think is the real key to our success. We treat our staff like we would ourselves, and they, in turn, go the extra mile for customers like you.

Our friendly and experienced customer service team is committed to helping you every step of the way. Like replying to your emails or chats courteously and promptly, and making sure that when you reach out to us, we provide you with the answers you're looking for.

Tell us how Bookbyte made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
They confiscated one of my books and said it wasn't an official copy. Of course it was the most expensive book. I understand what they said about the book BUT, they have a vested interest in making money from books. The only thing I have is: their Word, that the book was not an official copy. No proof or anything was offered. Just Their Word, which isn't good enough for me. Show me the proof, the report, etc. I may even make a trip down to Portland and File a report. Not happy.
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I do understand your frustration not receiving payment you were expecting for your order so I hope to bring further clarification today.

Upon receiving books, our Buyback team first checks the ISBN on the book to ensure that it's the same as the ISBN on the order. Then they check the condition of the book. When checking the condition of the book, they also check for book authenticity. Unfortunately our buyback team inspected your book titled "Theory and Practice of Group Psychotherapy, Fifth Edition" and found it to be an inauthentic copy. They are investigating how this item was illegally produced, however we are unable to return the book since it is an inauthentic copy and should not be in circulation.

I would again recommend that you contact the company you ordered this item from and advise them of the issue as they will need to reimburse you for the book. If you have further questions or concerns, please also feel free to reach out to our Customer Service team directly.

Bookbyte