Bookbyte Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bookbyte
Read Bookbyte Reviews

About Bookbyte:

Since we began as a home-based enterprise in 1999 we have grown steadily, thanks to our customers, yet retained that family-style approach to doing business that we think is the real key to our success. We treat our staff like we would ourselves, and they, in turn, go the extra mile for customers like you.

Our friendly and experienced customer service team is committed to helping you every step of the way. Like replying to your emails or chats courteously and promptly, and making sure that when you reach out to us, we provide you with the answers you're looking for.

Tell us how Bookbyte made you happy
Fast and easy transaction. I was paid within two days of the book being delivered. Thanks!
Fast payment. Easy process. Will continue to use their site.
Paid fast
Easy process; paid right away through PayPal. Would definitely use them again.
I didn’t agree with the judgement of the book condition. I was quoted a specific amount then after I sent the books in and the books were “judged” the prices were re-adjusted.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I certainly understand your frustration with not receiving the kind of payment you were expecting. Our records show that your order was received and paid at the full quoted amount, with no adjustments that were made. We understand that people are always looking for the best price possible for their used textbooks, which we strive to offer, but may sell some books to a competitor. Is it possible that you may be mistaking us for another company that you sold textbooks to? If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to our Customer Service team. Thank you, Bookbyte
Awesome! They made it easy to send in my book and gave me a good price. Will use Bookbyte again.
Accepted book with no problems and paid me really fast.
Process was very simple and easy to return my textbook. Price I received was competitive.
Excellet!!
Fast and easy!
easy and smooth process, glad i found them and turn my book into money
I sent in two books and both were rejected despite being in usable condition. I had used several other sites and resold books that were in a similar condition and had no problem with them. They don't even bother to contact you about it.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I certainly understand your frustration not receiving the payment you were expecting. Our records show that your books were received and paid at the full quoted price. These textbooks were not rejected, however they did arrive at our warehouse quite a bit later than usual, which is why the order took a little longer to have payment issued. If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to our Customer Service team. Thank you, Bookbyte
Thank you, you are the best.
Very efficient and prompt.
Transaction is very smooth,highly recommended
I’m always a little skeptical of online buy back services but this time I was proven wrong! Process was easy from the quote to shipping all with regular communication. Payment was prompt. Highly recommend.
This is the third time I have used your services. Always a great price for my books, always fast and friendly service - recommend to all my colleagues!
I was very pleased overall with the smoothness of my transaction with Bookbyte.
very user-friendly interface on the website and I like that you can order a book from anywhere in the world
Super easy to sell my book to them and the turn around for payment through PayPal easy!
Bookbyte is rated 4.89 based on 892 reviews