Boomf Reviews

hello@boomf.com

Unit 1, Meadow Road, Reading
Berkshire
RG1 8LB

Tell us how Boomf made you happy
Very disappointed with this company. First and last time using it. My Aunties Christmas card didn't even come with an envelope!
Great selection of unusual gifts Appeals to a wide variety of people Easy to order Quick delivery Delighted friends and family!
Useless website... Trying build a personalised birthday and you can't add any words to the front?! Then when you try and add an address to their painful website it just bounces you back out and you go round in circles until you get an error message and then your whole order is lost! To make matters worse, even though their shop is open, you can't call anyone on a Saturday! Well done boomf, you've just lost a customer for life not to mention everyone else I tell to avoid your products!
Thank you so much for your review. We really appreciate this and I would like to reassure you that we are constantly working to improve our products and services based on the feedback we receive 💖
The website continually freezes or goes slow. Take forever to order 1 card! I would have ordered more but haven't got all day to spare trying to get the website to work
Sorry to hear that! Would you be able to email us at hello@boomf.com and we'll look into this for you ✨
I first bought a card for mother’s day it was no good They got I touch and offered a replacement this was even worse I would not recommend your butterfly card to anyone
Oh no Treena, we are so disappointed to hear this! Please could you reach out to us at hello@boomf.com with your full order details and we will look in to this for you right away 💖
I give this a 3 only because my Mom finally got her card/gift and she loved it. Back story...ordered card/gift for Mother's day (I also knew it wouldn't be there for Mother's day. Cause I was waiting to see where she would be) ordered it and then we waited and waited and (well you know). Tried to check the tracking but all it kept telling me was that it was shipped. Then emailed them cause after a while they sent me an email, asking if I was still getting praises. I told them I would be if it had gotten to where it was supposed to be. Then they sent me a thing about the shipping and mailing times/days. That's great, but should of got it already if I had went by shipping. Now I know with Covid things take longer but come on really. Anyway 3 more emails, and I called today to see about just getting a refund (had to leave message) didn't think I'd get a call back. But what did my ears and eyes (had to see the phone to answer) finally hear??? Hi is this (my name)? Why yes it is. She asked about what I had purchased and I told her the story...but this is the good part about 5 mins before she called my Mom sent a video of her getting her card/gift, and she LOVED IT! Let me repeat she Loved it. Scared her with the confetti though. But I just called that a bonus prize for me. Anyway told the lady on the phone I was just going to call and let them know she got it and was sorry for not calling yet was working/finishing up something. It was cool we joked and laughed had a good talk. Obviously she was happy when I told her that my mom loved it. I had also told my mom that when she did finally get it, it would be Mother's day all over again. Now would I order again yes but I think I'd order it a month and a 1/2 in advance. So with all this being said thanks for making my Mom's day today.
Thank you for your review, we're so sorry for the shipping delay at the moment and we have taken your feedback on board. We are constantly working to improve our product and services based on the feedback we receive ✨
Opened card as advised no Boomf had to shake out confetti
Oh no, we are so disappointed to hear this! Please could you reach out to us at hello@boomf.com with your full order details and we will look in to this for you right away 💖
I ordered a flutter card and bracelet for my mom on May 4th 2021, I still haven't revived it and today is the 23rd of May. The entire time I was unable to track the package, and I let them know this. I contacted them a couple days ago and they finally told me the package may have been lost. They offered to resend the card or give me a promo for another card of the same. But it being so far past mother’s day it would have been silly to ask for another card. I asked for my money back. Since then I have not received any message back and all attempts to communicate with them via Facebook and email and their online chat have been fruitless. I do not have any intentions on letting this go. I am in the US.
Hi Constance, sorry to hear this! We'll look at your enquiry right away ✨
It didn’t go off properly and all the confetti just fell to the floor. Pretty disappointed to be honest
Sorry to hear that Jackie! Please could you drop us a quick email to hello@boomf.com and our customer support team will look into this for you ✨
Amazing definitely coming back
Thank you Jordan we really appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback 😊
Very good quality and very fast service!! I've used them 3 times and I received perfect service each time. Absolutely worth the money.
We are so pleased you loved your gifts! Thank you for taking the time to review we really appreciate you ✨
Creative, fun and a card to keep, not just throw away. Love it!
We agree! Thank you for your lovely review 😊
Boomf bomb was fab. Went down very well with the recipient. Thanx
Hi Deborah thank you so much for your review we appreciate you taking the time to give feedback 😊
Really well received! It made him laugh, the presentation was great. Was well made and great quality. He loves the sweets!
So so pleased he loved the gift! We appreciate you taking the time to leave a lovely review 😊
Beautiful
Boomf 5 star review on 11th May 2021
So pleased you loved your gift!
The cube was printed very well but the confetti did not work. So instead my friend opened a box with confetti at the bottom :(
Excellent product. Would recommend.
Thanks Fauzia!🤩
Really good
Thank you for your review! 🙂
Bought this gift for my grandson Theo, he turned 10 recently. It was a lovely surprise, thank you
How lovely, we hope your grandson had a fantastic 10th birthday 🎉
Disappointed for the amt I paid. Hardly any confetti or wow factor Expected a larger box. ‘At least’ 30% cheaper and if have been ok. However. Delivery times were brilliant!!
Sorry to hear that, we do appreciate your feedback, if you would like to discuss further, we'd love to hear from you at hello@boomf.com ✨
Boomf is rated 4.0 based on 5,301 reviews