Boots Reviews

D
Happiness Grade

Boots have a Customer Happiness Grade of D. Customers love their prices but are unhappy with their refunds.

A-

Price - Excellent

83.33%
Industry Average
Very happy with the price reductions on the purchases I made and happy with the pleasant and helpful assistant.However not so happy with the lack of large paper bags for my purchases Had to buy several small bags 7p each .Unbelievable that especially at this busy time of the year when people will be buying more than usual purchases there would be a lack of the large size of bags for these. Seems like bad management.
- Anonymous
Happy with the price reduction on purchases.
- Wendy
Spent £200 a bit pricey but it was worth it Brilliant afternoon.
- Bev Hil
C-

Delivery - Average

56.67%
Industry Average
With fewer items, could not now qualify for free home delivery, so decided on Click and Collect.
- Sally Hewlett
Just ordered for my mum online and the confirmation has the addresses wrong even though I know I entered them right. Having read other reviews have noticed others ordering for a friends/relative have had the same issue.The billing and delivery addresses appear the wrong way round on the confirmation. THERE IS NO WAY TO CANCEL OR AMEND AN ORDER ONCE IT IS MADE-NOT EVEN IMMEDIATELY! Terrible service!
- Jo
I didn't feel that this information was correct so I phoned the helpline and got another advisor who told me that the information I had been given was incorrect and was probably given by one of their staff who had just started! I was then advised to write a letter to the tenants of my old address to ask them not to accept delivery of the package!! Long story short - my package is waiting in the sorting office of the old town where I used to live and I know have to wait at least 18 days until they return it to Boots upon which I might receive a refund.
- Elliemac
F

Refunds - Difficult

19.75%
Industry Average
Orderd products from online after 14 days had to phone customer service to find out my order was not comming then to be told had to wait 30 days for refund I work for the nhs so didn't want to go to un nessary shops at this time no apology will not use online service again
- Nicola Freeman
When I corrected it and put the order through, I noticed in the confirmation email that the order was getting sent to an old address, which is only a 6 hour drive and a 2 hour ferry crossing away from my current address! I phoned Boots immediately to change the address or cancel the order and was advised that I wouldn't be able to do this! I then spoke to another customer advisor who told me that I would be able to get a refund when I got the dispatch email.
- Elliemac
If you are an oversees customer you will not get your vat back if you shop at Boots, I Tried to get vat back on 2 occasions but Boots receipt is the only one not refunded at the point of exiting the country despite other receipts from various traders being refunded.
- Sherif Zayed
C
60.12%
Industry Average
The young lady who was at Croydon I think was called Helena I don’t have the young ladies name at Leatherhead I can’t thank them enough, the service Boots provided was exceptional and so were your staff.
- Anonymous
Absolutely amazing service! I did my online order on Monday, where I managed to get everything I desired. It was estimated to arrive next week, which is understandable due to current situation. But it arrived today, 2 days after placing my order!! What a service!! Even in the current crisis, Boots are still providing the best service. Wouldn't shop anywhere else. Thankyou to all the hardworking key workers. :)
- Katie England
Phoned Boots in Morley, Leeds and spoke to a really helpful lady who arranged with her Pharmacist colleague to drop it off to me on her way home! This was totally unexpected and exceptional customer service, especially given the pressure they are under during the current Coronavirus lockdown.