Boots Reviews

C-
Happiness Grade

Boots have a Customer Happiness Grade of C-. Customers love their prices but are unhappy with their refunds.

A

Price - Excellent

90.48%
Industry Average
I don't expect to serve myself whilst paying those prices and I do spend an awful lot of money here and have done for a long time but it's not good enough.
- Deborah Chapman
Very happy with the price reductions on the purchases I made and happy with the pleasant and helpful assistant.However not so happy with the lack of large paper bags for my purchases Had to buy several small bags 7p each .Unbelievable that especially at this busy time of the year when people will be buying more than usual purchases there would be a lack of the large size of bags for these. Seems like bad management.
- Anonymous
Happy with the price reduction on purchases.
- Wendy
D

Delivery - Average

52.75%
Industry Average
I ordered an item for click and collect on 18th Sept, for delivery into store on 21st Sept, plenty of time for the birthday on 23rd Sept it was needed for.
- Anonymous
Still waiting for large on line delivery order after nearly 3 weeks 30 minute wait on phone for customer services and e mail to complain had a duplicate form message so probably not received
- VHF
However, last week placed an order and delivery was for the Saturday but because of some problem with the scanning of the parcel at my local store where I was to collect it from, after ringing the store and being told it hadn't arrived, I was then put to the inconvenience of ringing Boots Head Office where it was impossible to get through to unless you were prepared to wait half hour or so hanging on the phone.
F

Refunds - Difficult

23.46%
Industry Average
I spoke to a lady called Lucy who tried to call the store to see if it was there, but couldn’t get through, so I had two options - I could take a replacement or a refund.
- Anonymous
Orderd products from online after 14 days had to phone customer service to find out my order was not comming then to be told had to wait 30 days for refund I work for the nhs so didn't want to go to un nessary shops at this time no apology will not use online service again
- Nicola Freeman
When I corrected it and put the order through, I noticed in the confirmation email that the order was getting sent to an old address, which is only a 6 hour drive and a 2 hour ferry crossing away from my current address! I phoned Boots immediately to change the address or cancel the order and was advised that I wouldn't be able to do this! I then spoke to another customer advisor who told me that I would be able to get a refund when I got the dispatch email.
- Elliemac
C
62.76%
Industry Average
18/09/20 Fantastic service every time.
- RubyJF
I received a customer service from a manager from your skegnes store in Lincolnshire absolutely 1st class above and beyond her job requirements just as I lost faith in customer service she brought it back well done Tracy
- Mark Loy
Ahhh what a fabulous experience we had in store today. We were served by Gillan S in the fragrance department. What a wonderful lady with excellent customer service. She was absolutely lovely to my mam and myself. Gillian went above and beyond to get us our perfumes and they were beautifully wrapped and bagged. Thank you so much 😊 Gillian. We will be back soon.
- Vivienne