Boots Reviews

returns process
Could Be Better
Read Boots Reviews

About Boots:

Buy health and beauty products online from the UKs most popular chemist, Boots. Find pharmacy services, prescriptions, baby, diet, fitness, hair products and perfume. Check out the huge selection of our online products, the number one store the UKs.

Boots Customer CarePO Box 5300

Tell us how Boots made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Asked my local boots pharmacy if they could deliver my prescription and within 2 days I had it delivered How’s that for service I would certainly recommend Westerhope pharmacy any time thank you.
Tried to put my prescription in at Boots Morley just before 1pm. I had used my one visit out for this and when I explained I received “well yeah” and had the door slammed in my face. Troubled times but no need for such rudeness. You just lost yourself a valued customer. Shame on one staff member’s attitude letting the store down.
I got a text from Boots to collect my prescription. Waiting in the queue, and two people behind me keeping their distance, and plenty of assistants behind the counter, I waited and waited and they looked at me and then continued to their work I felt invisible. This is a very worrying time and I only wanted to pick up my prescription and get out of the shop. Eventually, I got served when the person at the back of me sneezed.
The waiting times at Corfe Mullen Boots adjoining Hadleigh Practice is not a new thing This has been going on for many months prior to the Virus Many people have to come quite a way to collect their prescription They used to text you when your repeat prescription was ready for collection but they seem to have stopped this service so you have to remember when to collect and sometimes they say they have not received it from the Doctors even tho it comes to them via the computer They seem to have a monopoly of the chemist's in most area's and it's about time it changed I like many of my family and friends have been dissatisfied with the service for sometime The only thing that I will say now is that I applaud them for the service they are trying to give with this terrible Virus we are all having to endure
Very worst service specially Wembley branch if 3 people working in the pharmacy counter they all going same time lunch break lost Friday 27-03 -20 I visit the branch I want buy a day&night naresh capsule they told me you have to Waite the counter staff gone for break the time I went it was 13.10pm why I have to wait for the counter normally I used get other counter there is no phone call response my wife she is asthma patient she is been waiting for text message from boots and she try to call lost 4days they are not answering the call yesterday 31-03 -20 she has been waiting for the big line after she went to in and ask for to collect the medicine they told her sorry we didn’t call and text message we haven’t got the stock then my ask for the receipt back l will get other pharmacy and she got the medicine other pharmacy
Just been told by one of the staff in pharmacy at Eldon square NEWCASTLE that they are going to charge the old and extremely vulnerable to have their vitality needed medication delivered to there home addresses. How low can you get boots
I've shopped loyally at BOOTS for years but was shocked with them of late. Last week, amid government guidelines on social distancing and shopping just for essentials, I popped to BOOTS in town and the lady at the door got the one thing I was after and served me at the door. She handed me the product on a little tray and took my card on the same tray before returning it to me along with my item on the tray, which they had used prior to take cash for a customer also. I realised that not only was it quite unhygienic but that the store assistant was far from 2 metres away from each customer. The real whopper however came the following week at Boots out of town (on Mother's Day nonetheless) when I joined the one-in-one-out queue in which only 4 people were being allowed in-store at a time. When my turn came the store assistant said 'only one of you is allowed in' as only one customer came out. I was waiting in line alone but with my very young son. I asked if she expected me to leave him outside alone, she replied I had to wait for 2 people to leave the store to be both let in. Fair enough. But to my horror she then let the single lady behind me in the queue in before me saying she had to let her in as she was single! I proceeded to tell her she was discriminating against me as apparent and ought to wait for 2 people to leave and let us in as we were in line, but she ignored me and commenced chatting to her colleague as the doors closed. The next lady behind me in the queue moved forward and commented on how out of order the store assistant had been and told me they should have allowed me and my son in first before the other lady as at that rate we would be waiting outside all day for a chance to enter as every 'single' person who went in before us slowed down the wait for 2 to get in. There was no apology when I was finally let in and another member of staff argued saying this was 'new to us' and 'we're doing the best we can'! However, any mother would know that allowances should be made for parents by law and that what occurred in the queue that day was blatant discrimination against me as a parent. BOOTS did not respond to the online complaint. I also note that the store assistant at this branch is hand-sanitising every customer entering the store with a bottle of Carex gel and is getting very close to people to do this, also not maintaining the 2 metre distancing measure at all! The website meanwhile is currently a joke - you get held in a virtual queue with over 200,000 people and wait more than 24 hours for your place in the queue. The downside is they only give you a 10 minute window when your place is available which I missed the first day having tea, the second day whilst asleep at night and the third again! Add this to the time I was given incorrect change and when I queried it was told by a manager my 'maths' was 'wrong', and when she saw she had made a mistake handed me the correct change with no apology, or the time I purchased a contraceptive and the lady serving me showed the item to her female colleague and both burst into fits of giggles, so much so they struggled to actually serve me! BOOTS must be inundated with complaints at the moment - I received 4 messages from BOOTS store by email this week stating how many compliments their staff are getting and how great BOOTS is - way more marketing emails than they usually send - presumably soothing their own ego! I will be boycotting BOOTS after years of shopping there and switching to Superdrug whose staff have been friendly and fab in recent months. staff are always friendly and you get served fairly quickly and actually I was surprised that they have as good a range if not more than BOOTS of some items and they have a points reward system also. Well done Superdrug ;)
I understand during these times with the Coronavirus we should only be buying essentials, but being asked on the door what we want to purchase and then be given dirty looks is completely out of order! Not only are you turning away customers, but you are also making us feel like bad people, not happy with the service given today. The staff did not know how to really treat customers. This occurred at the Boots Pharmacy in Berwick-Upon-Tweed on Friday 27th March. Think they should rethink who they are employing.
Product supplied as ordered very quickly. Offers good with advantage card
A big thank you to the amazing staff at Boots in Fleet. Despite working under tremendous pressure they are doing their utmost to meet their customers needs & they do so with patience & politeness.
I was in a virtual queue for over six hours waiting to be allowed onto the Boots website so I could buy non-prescription cream for a skin condition. I was working on my laptop whilst I waited and checking back regularly to see where I was in the queue. I got stuck into some work, checked the queue after around 20 minutes, and found that my number was no longer valid. It seems you only have 10 minutes to start shopping once you get to the front, so I was sent to the back of the queue again with 200,000 people in front of me. It's absolutely deplorable service. I could get a prescription for the cream and presumably wouldn't have had to wait 6 hours for nothing, but I won't waste NHS time or money on a prescription for something you can buy over the counter. When, of course, you're allowed into the shop. I understand the strain pharmacies must be under with coronavirus, but a queue of 200,000 people is ridiculous. If you're under that much pressure that you're keeping that many people waiting, you clearly need to stop offering a service you can't deliver. AND MAKE THE QUEUE NUMBER TIME LIMIT CLEAR ON THE WAITING PAGE. It is written NOWHERE on the page I was stuck on for over six hours, and if it had been I wouldn't have wasted my time. It would take NO effort for Boots to make this rule clear. I'm going to have to buy my cream from Amazon or Ebay or somewhere, and you can bet I'll never be using Boots for anything again.
On High road, Ilford Staff are extremely unprofessional and seems to have no knowledge about things in the store. Absolutely horrible customer service. I have given my feedback to the store manager and nothing has changed. It was my 6th visit today in hope of a better service, felt like it has become worse. Not going there in the future.
I would mark 0 for southall Boots branch on Broadway. The Punjabi old woman there should not be working there as she Don’t know how to treat customers. I went there to buy cough syrup for my baby and she says no to me as asking me and my family to isolate. I requested again saying ok we will isolate but please give me only 1 cough syrup. But she was very rude closing the door on my face me being staying 2 mtr away from the door. I was badly insulted in front of other customers standing in the que. so embarrassing i felt like to cry. Well we do not have any symptoms. But there must be humanity. Uneducated and illiterate staff of boots i must say. If they want to save others by stopping virus spread then they must also provide us with medicine to protect urselves. We are human beings also. We speak truth and ask for medicine. I got the syrup from Superdrug straight from counter. This Punjabi old woman in white must be fired as she imposes a bad reputation for Boots. I hold an loyalty account with Boots but henceforth will never shop at boots and will advice my family n friends same.
I’d like to thank all the pharmacy staff who are putting themselves at risk helping people who’s own gps won’t even see in person. They are very much on the front line doing a job which exposes them to covid 19, the staff themselves do not control what stock is available to them any more than the supermarkets it is the panic buying of the public. Also the amount of prescriptions have dramatically increased partly because all those people who haven’t used an inhaler in years are suddenly in urgent need of inhalers just as they were for packets of toilet rolls. It is reflection of the selfishness of the public when in the midst of a pandemic they are complaining about lip balm and ria fifteen minute queue
What on earth are Boots doing? I have tried to get on your on line site today which all of a sudden has a massive queue so you can't get on...So I went out to a Boots store which was shut! How is this supposed to help people during these difficult Coronovirus times. It is this sort of company actions which cause panic ensuring more people are out in the community trying to find open stores with the goods they need when they should be at home making sure they are safe and so are their families. Shame on Boots!
Someone is to pick up a prescription, we rang Boots to tell them this, however, we also asked if they did this certain lip balm, they did, so could we buy 5 of these now as it wouldn't seem right to ask the person picking up the tablets to pay for them, we'll pay by card and could you just put this purchase with the prescription, no you have to go on line and do it that way. Can I ask Boots why couldn't they take payment there and then.
Spent 1.30h in a cue outside due to cuaranteen. They let in 6 people cut the cue for f..u..cking paracitamol. I got multiple fractures in my pelvis, standind on my crutches for more than an hour, and once it is my turn to go in, they decide to shut!!!!!!!! Boots in Ramsgate if you decided to let someone cut the cue, then serve as many people as you skipped, before you shut you scums!!!!! Now I'm rotting with my old bandaids for ower a week, because some irrisponsible scum wanted to stack more paracitamol in her shelf...... wtf!?!?!?!?!?!?
I have a friend who works at a small Boots pharmacy in Kent. A week ago, after calling in to say they had a temperature and cough, was told to come into work immediately or not get paid!
Boots started as a small family business in Nottingham with the customer at the heart of its service. Be careful not a good company very dodgy now & can't be trusted to provide & honest service to the public, since being privatised Awful company, with very poor customer service
Online ordering in total chaos...tried 3 times yesterday and again today to make limited purchases, the site allows me to go right through to payment, authorised by my bank, and then CRASHES every time... Can't they let people know there's a problem when we attempt to order online???
Boots is rated 2.97 based on 1,190 reviews