Boots Reviews

Returns Process
Could Be Better
Read Boots Reviews

About Boots:

Buy health and beauty products online from the UKs most popular chemist, Boots. Find pharmacy services, prescriptions, baby, diet, fitness, hair products and perfume. Check out the huge selection of our online products, the number one store the UKs.

Boots Customer CarePO Box 5300

Tell us how Boots made you happy
The worst place to order from very bad if I could I would give - 1 really bad order elsewhere
Bad customer service, used to be great years ago, had 2 orders go "missing" explanation was "we have had many 'temporary staff during pandemic....hmm, this is not good, you should be vetting your staff before they pack goods to be delivered! Also had ti wait over 30 mins for customer service to answer my call... dont worry... theyr awarded me with"£2.50" in points .... hallelujah (hahaha.... thats bad isn't it) just wouldn't bother anymore with boots! They've lost it!
Boots itself great but the sandwiches the bread tast damp and cheep come on boots sort it out the bread is minging
My mother’s medication was not delivered, kept telling the carers it would be tomorrow, then tomorrow, then tomorrow again. Still not arrived. She is without her medication and will be for 24 hours by the morning. She is 90, needs heart medication and anti depressants along with 7other things. Other people in the complex are also without, they are endangering lives.
Boots Bishop’s Stortford should be very proud to have Aydan who works on the pharmacy counter . Always eager to help and always remembers every detail even if you need help again , one month later or more . Always smiling and is very emphatic. He is just fabulous.
Have just received my first on line order from Boots. Unfortunately, the items that were delivered were not ordered by me. To make matters worse, my actual order is listed on my account as "collected". In addition, I can't reach anyone on the customer service line for assistance.
Right now I would give Boots minus points if I could.
As with other customers, my orders keep getting cancelled at checkout "failed internal checks". I tried differnet ways of paying and emails to customer services remain unanswered. After I left a bad FaceBook message, they replied that they can't tell what internal checks have failed!! I have been a customer for about 15 years but will be using alternative suppliers from now on.
Ordered twelve items on 11th January. Money taken on 12th. Delivery promised on 18th. Nothing. Can you find out what the situation is? Nope.

"We're here to help." Oh, really?

"This parcel seems to be running a little later than usual.

Our couriers are extremely busy and your parcel may be delayed. Please allow 3 days after your delivery date before contacting us.

For information on which postcodes are particularly affected by Royal Mail delays, you can visit https://personal.help.royalmail.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/12556/~/service-update and click on Royal Mail Deliveries"

Allow three days? That's a laugh. The delivery was promised for the 18th it's now the 29th. Where is the order? Is "This parcel seems to be running a little later than usual" the best you can do? With M&S the stuff arrives the following day. I know! Blame Royal Mail.

And to get a refund we would have to return the stuff. We would if Boots ever manage to deliver it.

No stars. Zero stars. One star is way too many.
I made an online order and after I went through paying and giving all card details, I have got an error page ! And is not the first time, sometime boots just cancelled the order at the end. I think they are not prepared for online shopping, the software is faulty.
1 star is too good for this online service. The website is extremely poor.. for goodness sake throw some money at it and get it into the year 2021.. absolutely shameful how slow and inefficient it is.
The app is just as awful so don't bother if you think it will be any better.
Come on Boots.. you should he embarrassed at such poor service. Look at your reviews.. they are truly shocking.
Even getting prescriptions is painful at the Byfleet branch. Fed up with waiting days I now use Tesco Brooklands who have it ready within hours!!
Sebastian James, the CEO is blatantly not fit to run the show and the shareholders need to ditch him before he ends up ruining this company to the point of no return.
Lastly.. a week to deliver.. wow.. what's that all about? You don't even provide tracking!
This company needs a serious makeover in the form of a new website that actually works and getting rid of all senior management who are obviously not fit for purpose.
Its only saving grace is the Advantage card but even that can't sway me to shop here anymore. Superdrug.. you have a new customer.. bye bye Boots.. can't say it's been a pleasure.
Boots was once a great company and it's sad to see it being run into the ground.
Every time I attempt to complete an order I fail "internal validation checks", and the worst thing is that they withdraw the money from your account which means that you end up having to wait over a week for it to return back to that account. Their customer service are useless at resolving this - they don't even seem to know why this happens themselves. I have never had such issues with Superdrug, Feelunique, Lookfantastic, Amazon etc.

I would strongly recommend shopping elsewhere because this issue seems to be relatively common, and given their low rating on most review sites it makes sense to spend your money at someplace which is actually willing to finalize your order without unnecessarily withdrawing your money!
Ordered perfume for click and collect, when I opened parcel it contained a digital men's razor. I went back to Boots and advised them of this. They helpfully triedto phone another Boots to see if they had it but they didn't pick up. I was asked if I could come back to where I collected the parcel the next day as there was no manager and they were not sure how to process the refund. Fortunately I managed to get the perfume at another Boots (as I needed it that day as a present) for which I had to make a 20 mile round trip.
I hope boots Brixton repeat prescription customer service will improve as soon as possible. Prescription is ready for collection after 5 day unfortunately they will give you half medications you have come back again.
Ordered online from Ireland on Nov 30th Still Waiting!…
Ordered online from Ireland on Nov 30th 2020. Got half of my delivery ok within 5 days. The second half shows as delivered on their screen, so emailed them and got no reply and their tel. no. is permanently engaged. Rang their courier company who were able to tell me on the spot that the second barcode had never been scanned in to them, so still in their warehouse. Emailing every 10 days, no replies then on 31st Dec got a mail asking if I would like a refund for non delivered items. Replied same day to say no!, deliver the balance please. This is 17th January and have heard nothing since. Fully appreciate that Christmas, Covid lockdown and Brexit may all have caused some of the delays, but it seems nobody in customer services can be bothered to work and type from home. Will NEVER order from them again.
John Leonard Dublin
Received box with damaged hair colouring. Obvious it was damaged before being packed. Cannot return to store as in high risk area for covid-19 and my husband is classed as clinically extremely vulnerable so will not take the chance of mixing with public.
Boots have the best comestic products. Good quality and safe to use. In addition just bought my automatic hair curler which makes beautiful curls. Always happy to shop with boots
It took 4 weeks to complete the delivery. Received 6 different texts inform of the delivery dates. 4 of these days not turning up, and not been inform either.
I want to say a massive Thank You to all the staff at Boots Westfield London store 1980, they were all so friendly and helpful especially at the pharmacy when I was trying to get an appointment for a Flu Jab. The service was exceptional by Afzal who took me through the paperwork and gave me a pain-free jab. It was all so smooth and very efficient.
I ordered some xmas pressies in November, to get ahead, i hoped. For some reason, my order was shipped split. I have recieved 1 part of the order, the other is somewhere else. I have no received it, no emails from Boots, no emails from courier.

I am sitting on the customer care line now for more than an hour, and no response from emails for the past 2 months.

So yeah, never ever will be using Boots again for deliveries. I don't even think at this point i can do anything :(
I would give minus aswell if i could.
I bought a Lancome,limited edition and i when i opened it,was something else,a chipped bottle,tester of Gucci bloom with some tissues in the box! I didnt keep the receipt and they couldnt do anything about it. Was treated badly,like it was my fault for what has happened,no help from the manager whatsoever. So paid over £50 for a rubbish perfume. The worse experience in a shop ever! No proffesionalism. Seems like they are nice as long they make money,but the rest,its just the system. Very very dissapointed. Glad it wasnt for a gift!Never buy a perfume in Boots again!
Boots is rated 2.87 based on 1,364 reviews