Boots Reviews

Returns Process
Could Be Better
Read Boots Reviews

About Boots:

Buy health and beauty products online from the UKs most popular chemist, Boots. Find pharmacy services, prescriptions, baby, diet, fitness, hair products and perfume. Check out the huge selection of our online products, the number one store the UKs.

Boots Customer CarePO Box 5300

Tell us how Boots made you happy
Impeccable service Coventry road staff Komal and Areema as always great service
Just visited Boots in the Intu Centre in Watford. I was served by Jennifer a Boots Beauty Consultant who was exceptionally helpful giving excellent advice and was very patient. Due to her excellent customer service I purchased 2 items from the No7 Boots range and received, under the 3 for 2 offer some eye cream. I'm a really happy Boots customer. Long may it continue.
For past two days I've been trying to purchase items my offers run out tonight & I can't even get to checkout fuming 😤
I would just like to say how happy I was to be served by Vicky at Durham
Boots on Saturday 17th October The lady was really helpful and pleasant
It was a pleasure to shop there Marie Philpott
SCAMMERS.
I bought a multivitamin 2 hours ago, being tablets (i can't take them), i went to change it and they didn't make me change it.
I spent money in vain.
I was shopping today In Watford and a lovely girl on Bareminerals was so approachable and helped me with everything I needed will 100% come back x
Placed an online order with Boots for a car seat for my granddaughter. Order confirmed. One week later, just a few days before it was due to be delivered to our house, an email arrives saying "your order has been cancelled" but NO kind of explanation. I called; there are plenty in stock and there is no issue with payment. Nobody can tell me why my order is inexplicably cancelled!! Ridiculous! Very annoyed.
Excellent customer service received today at Speke retail park Liverpool.
I was apooached by a member of staff asking if they could help me with anything, a sales assistant called Abbey helped me, she was helpful and informative. I asked about a product, I was then shown to the relevant department.
On the chanel counter I was served by Katie she told me all the relevant information about the product.
Exceeded my expectations and I will be returning to this store.
It makes such a difference when staff are so helpful.
Well done
Excellent service at the Speke retail park in Liverpool.
Extremely plesent and helpful.
Katie on the chanel counter and Abbey working on boots till.
I was apooached and asked if I needed any help, shown to relevant department, Katie explained about the products and I was completely happy with the service I received.
Exceeded my expectations.
Brilliant members of the team.
Perfect shopping experience.
Well done
So so disappointed with boots. I made a big order with them for Christmas shopping. This included 3 candles. They arrived the first time. One smashed, called for replacement- before it even arrived I got an email from Royal Mail to say it's been sent back because it's broken. So I received my third replacement and not to suprise it was also smashed! they only wrap them in a thin sheet of paper! I DO NOT RECOMMEND BUYING ANYTHING FRAGILE FROM HERE! I then foolishly ordered again some separate items that was still on the Christmas shopping list. Arrived today and of couse the compact makeup shatter all over. They definitely will not be any more custom from me!
I used to quite like this shop- since handing loss in mobility I am not able to go around shopping and online is my way forward so I am so disappointed that's such a big company has such small packing standards.
Thornton-Cleveleys branch. I booked for my flu jab several weeks ago. I got several texts reminding me about the appointment. I arrived on time, was seen quickly, the friendly and polite pharmacist gave me my jab and that was that. No complaints from me.
Never deal with them, don't even buy from them. second year in a row they have screwed up my ability to get a flu jab. First time, they cancelled, no explanation. This time, after booking two months ago, they cancel at the last minute, NO EXPLANATION. Great, I'd turned down the offer from work to do it, and for another GOOD chemist to do it, relying on pathetic Boots to do it. I will never use them ever again, have requested GDPR data removal from them.
Online order, they lost an instore delivery and didn’t even bother communicating with me, I had to beg to get a refund
Their online shop requires an update. Currently boots has a limit on the amount of orders per item but their online store does not notify you on checkout. This has led to an inconvenience where they have cancelled my order and was told that I have not been charged but in statement it says that my money is still on pending. This may not be entirely Boots.com fault but it should be taken in to consideration that this is a result of having a limit of a number of order per item. This can easily be avoided by having a notification on the quantity section of the online shop of the limit. (E.G quantity does not go up after xamount). I would have spent my money on other items on their online shop but I have yet receive my money back from pending which my bank notified me that boots.com have yet to cancel my payment for the process to be quicker otherwise I will have to wait for the pending process to expire which a week.

I love shopping on boots but with limitations that is enforced after a customer has clicked on buy only to be emailed that it has been cancelled...... In these cases I think you should take the money out of our bank and issue a refund for a quicker proccess.
Received my inline order today but my mascara had already been opened as the seal was broken!
Plastic parcel packaging is not eco friendly.
Contacted customer service to find out percentage in there own label retinol serums 30 ml @ £6.00 was told by boots ingredients are secret,so how do you know what your putting on your skin, will not use boots again
If I could give them a negative rating I would. After the week I have had dealing with the store (they were actually great and really helpful!), their social media presence (ABYSMAL) and their contact centre (again ABYSMAL) I will never be purchasing anything from Boots ever again.

I ordered an item for click and collect on 18th Sept, for delivery into store on 21st Sept, plenty of time for the birthday on 23rd Sept it was needed for. They then lost the item and wanted me to wait until 2pm on 23rd Sept before they would even investigate it, despite me telling them that the item would be useless to me by then, I then asked to cancel the order and was told I couldn’t do that either, despite this whole issue being their mistake.

2pm on Wednesday 23rd is when the real lack of customer service kicked in. Having not heard from the social media team that whole afternoon I decided to call and speak to a human in the vain hope of tracking down the item and getting some sort of resolution. I spoke to a lady called Lucy who tried to call the store to see if it was there, but couldn’t get through, so I had two options - I could take a replacement or a refund. However, the replacement will take 3-5 days to get to the store as the delivery method cannot be updated - even though they lost the first one they can’t do anything to make the situation better! Then Lucy notices that I have paid by PayPal and says ‘oh I notice you have paid by PayPal, just to make you aware that refund will take up to 30 days to clear, it’s in their Terms and Conditions, it’s not us’ Not wanting to risk another going to the store and the same thing happening, resulting in me having to waste more time dealing with their god awful ‘customer services’ I agreed to a refund. Lucy did then say she would add some Advantage Points to the account for the trouble, a point that Boots are now denying ever happened When I queried why points had actually been deducted and none added, so now they are basically calling me a liar on top of everything else! They could have EASILY sorted this issue out in minutes but instead they are wasting both their time and mine by being difficult, lying and trying to pass the buck regarding the refund time (it’s 14 days if you care to look at a PayPal’s site) and then Lucy lying about adding points to the account, to be honest I am not bothered about the points as it’s doubtful I will ever use them now, but it’s the principal of it now - don’t offer something and not follow through on it - oh hang on, there’s a theme emerging here! Also don’t deny it was offered, listen to the call - you will hear the words being said! It’s also clear that they don’t read what has sent to them properly as multiple times my name was incorrect on responses and I was asked to repeat information I had already given many times.

If you are willing to put up with horrendous customer service, to be called a liar and messed around for about 5 days please place an order with Boots online. If you want to keep your blood pressure at a reasonable level I suggest you avoid them like the plague!
the worst opticians in the uk i will not recommend in fact spec savers are a 5 star opticians and they give you 2 years warranty boots only one but they don't tell you why a second pair free no just plain glasses if you buy a pair of verifocal glasses the second are not the same
I just went into Boots Haverhill, to pick up my husbands prescription for him. Whilst there I picked up £40+ worth of goods in my basket. The shop was empty but for 2 or so other customers. When I tried to pay I wLked up to the perfume punter till desk, said Hello cheerfully but stood there for 1-2 minutes whilst the staff lady (middle aged ) moved towards the till slowly on seeing my approach. Meanwhile another customer walked up to the desk as I was standing there. The staff waited for her to arrive and said whose next.? It was obvious I was first at the desk but she said that the qeue was on the right. (Only two of us in the shop😳🥴) I said I was there first and that there’s no queue. She insisted that the queue to be served was on the right and that as the other customer was there she should be served first. How pedantic and Marxist can one get. I’m sorry but this woman has an attitude problem. I hope she will be reprimanded and reminded that customers are to be valued - I work in retail and know a bad salesperson when I see one and I did today at 1.50 pm in Haverhill Boots.
Boots is rated 2.96 based on 1,273 reviews