Boots Reviews

Returns Process
Could Be Better
Read Boots Reviews

About Boots:

Buy health and beauty products online from the UKs most popular chemist, Boots. Find pharmacy services, prescriptions, baby, diet, fitness, hair products and perfume. Check out the huge selection of our online products, the number one store the UKs.

Boots Customer CarePO Box 5300

Tell us how Boots made you happy
Boots Chemist - Craigleith, Edinburgh I had lost my Boots advantage Card. All the chemists were sending me from pillar to post. Couldn't get through to Boots customer Service by phone at all. Tried to request a new card online but it was not transferring points from old card to new card. I kept getting told only way was to phone. Frustrated I went into Boots at Craigleith, Edinburgh today. The girl at the pay counter was helpful and got Brian Macher to help me. Brian was so helpful and resolved the problem. I now have a new card, points transferred and happy. Thank you Brian for your excellent customer care - very much appreciated. Thanks again.
Ordered perfume online it came with a free backpack, came this morning with no backpack. Phoned to complain they said the bag was unavailable. Totally disgusted as when I ordered the backpack was included.
Ordered online at Boots.com put items in my basket entered my collection point and paid, what happened next was shocking!....No confirmation of Order, items still in the basket and £50-89 taken! I have tried calling customer services left on hold for over half an hour, emailed them and still waiting for a reply. Please Beware! I may well have lost my money due to this, as there is No Order number either to prove I paid. Shocking!!
Decided to order early for Christmas. Used Boots online system. Couldn’t decide on part of order so Boots system suggested hold part of your order hear whilst you check out other gifts. Followed their instructions and then decide to go ahead with order as didn’t find anything I would rather buy. Clicked the button to reinstate my order as before. Unknown to me the system reduced the number of items from 2 to 1. As soon as the order was confirmed I informed them that their system had in fact made an error which meant I did not receive my free item. In fairness customer services replied fairly quickly but said unable to change the order even though their system was at fault. Maybe this is how they tempt customers to get a free item then their system deletes it so you pay the full price anyway. Very disappointed with Boots! A poor way to treat customers. My advice is to shop elsewhere.
Boots used to be the go to chemist. Staff were friendly and helpful but a few years ago there was an obvious decline in it’s customer service..I think it was taken over. Our local Oxted branch has certainly followed this trend and although I am sure some of the seemingly skeleton staff are lovely etc the last couple of times I have shopped there I have encountered staff who were just plain rude…one was the pharmacist! Fortunately we have another chemist in the town which, although doesn’t carry as many lines, all the staff are friendly!!
I think Boots has to be one of the worst pharmacies I've ever used. From their Area Manager Michelle Sheasby, who ignores emails (she repeatedly avoided giving me any information on their review sites and has tried to duck the service failings at Boots), to their awful pharmacies that disregard their duties to properly record medication when distributing it (leaving your team to pick it up), to this awful software called OMNICELL, that they peddle to care homes, that their pharmacists don't know how to use and that is slow, clunky and dangerous. This is a company that puts elderly people at risk I strongly advise anyone in Social Care considering using Boots to stay far away. Watch out for those contracts too, they will fail to fulfil their contractual agreements but try to tie you up in ridiculous breakcosts. Awful company. Run a mile. Lloyds was better. I think most pharmacies are. And we are a care home group so actually have the resources to overcome Boots' shortcomings
I went to Boots Opticans in Bramhall Cheshire. Had eye test. Told had another cataract now on other eye Collected glasses from larger Boots Handforth Dean. That was March 2021. Phoned May 21 saying new glasses no better at all and need retest. Very rude member of staff on phone.She informed me no appts for 3 mths. No offer of retest or when I said I had visual disturbance when drive ,some times walking . Finally went Boots Handforth Dean July thinking perhaps need cateracts done as week by week eyes were getting worse especially left eye. Had large macular Hole and dense cataract in right eye. Contacted Boots Bramhall as was sent to The Royal Eye Hospital Manchester for triage needing urgent surgery. franchise owner and his wife consistently delayed sending my scans giving one excuse after another. That was beginning of August 21. the franchise owner ignores all emails from me and even from the Director of Customer Services for Boots. At no time did the Ophthmologist who did the test send me down the NHS clearly defined pathway. Do not have your eyes tested at this branch who refuse no matter how politely requested by me or my consultant give all prevalent information. I will never ever use Boots shops or Opticans ever again. Use your local independent one and avoid paying £8.450 out of pension to have a vital eye operation done.If retested as requested in May would have been picked up .Absolutely disgraceful Boots Bramhall !!!!!!!!!
Newcastle under lyme store said my pensioner/terminally ill friend had to pay over 5 pounds to get her repeat prescription delivered even though she is housebound boots should be ashamed of themselves!!!
I have ordered Vitamin D3 for my children (order no 427196643) online. Unfortunately postman left it on my door step in one of the hottest days of the year and I have called customer services to tell them about it. As Vitamin D3 cannot be stored in direct sunlight I was told to take it to store to get it exchanged. My wife visited Halifax store to exchange the items. Unfortunately she was told that this cannot be done as order was made via boots.com and therefore order needs to be returned and money refunded. Reluctantly she agreed as she was told by a staff that there is no other option. I have placed another 2 orders for the same items and both of them got cancelled by boots.com with reason being that I have too many items, where I do not have any. I contacted customers services again to complain and I was told that nothing can be done and that Halifax store manager will call me to resolve the issue. I received a phone call from Natasha who explained to me that she cannot do anthing and that she contacted customer services who can place the order for me . I was also told that I will be contacted by them. Natasha also said that she will call me to check the progress. I have been waiting 2 days and no one contacted me so I had to call customer services number of times where the waiting time was 40 min average.I was told that there are no notes about store manager contacting them and that they don’t have an override and cannot place my order and I was sent to store to purchase the vitamins. I found all that situation extremely stressful, unprofessional and disappointing . I would have never thought that company such as Boots will have so poor customer service. Looks like both departments were trying to get rid of me without taking a ownership of the case. I have complained about the service received in Boots branch in Halifax as well as on the phone with Customer Services to the executive office which should investigate the matter and sort the issue but of course bad service from both sides no one took a leadership to solve the issue. I have tried again today to order the vitamin D and order has been cancelled again by Boots. I have rung them and stayed an hour and half on phone with no solution or solving the issue.
BOYCOTT BOOTS Boots non delivery of a PCR Day 2 test ruined my holiday. ZERO customer service (an employee admitted they often shut down phone lines), 2 days wasted trying to follow up. No reply to letter sent registered mail to CEO. No refunds for non delivered tests (at £75 each!!!) SCANDALOUS, UNETHICAL,CRIMINAL. When a test finally arrived - after the government deadline - I administered it but could not activate it on Boots site - which was not functioning. NOT ONE WORD OF APOLOGY FROM BOOTS
Ordered a day 2 test when arrived to UK to get through my letterbox and apparently it’s been delivered to somewhere else post office not even near me. They said they won’t refund anything and here I am, not being tested 15 days after my arrival in UK. THEY ARE SOOO UNPROFESSIONAL AND IRRESPONSIBLE COMPANY. Companies like this are the responsible of what we are going through now.
I paid a for a day-2 test via Boots and they never sent the test kit and no test was done. I tried calling them more than 20 times and spent few hours waiting for someone to pick up the phone but had to give up. I should have checked the reviews first. Shame on the government for approving Boots and not revoking their Covid test licence after this mess. I am asking for a full refund, and they just sent a message that the 'test is non-refundable!! Text-book example of a scam. Will continue to try to get my money back. Shame on Boots for ruining their reputation and their colleague’s reputation.
I tried to do an on line order while the vitamins were BOGOF. Boots cancelled the order 3 times, after which I gave up. I managed to get hold of their customer service the next day, who couldn't give me a reason why this had happened, but it was now too late any way as the offer had finished. I am not impressed with their aftercare as nobody seemed bothered. I will be taking my business to Superdrug from now on !!!
It’s a pity because I actually rely like boots, however after purchasing a toothpaste called regenerate, to reduce sensitivity, the product did the opposite, which did not surprise me seen as the product advertises that it whitens teeth and repairs enamel and prevents sensitivity, if it whitens it gen doesn’t help with sensitivity, £10 for toothpaste is expensive so I expected it to work, anyway king story short, I posted a review on boots saying it did not help with sensitivity at all, boots reviewed and rejected the review, I wrote a similar review about the next toothpaste which did help with sensitivity, which they reviewed and approved. I find this totally disgusting because as a buyer you review a product and it shows 5 stars and you think it’s a good product, meanwhile at boots they delete the negative reviews and only allow the good ones, in my books that’s a serious no no and makes me think twice about buying from them as I find this to be basically lying to the customer.
Visited Milton Keynes store in shopping centre at weekend to be told that the L’Oréal lady does not work weekends and has the key to all the drawers. I have never heard of anything so ridiculous and it meant I could not get any advice on any of the products or buy what I wanted as the drawers were all locked with the extra stock in them and the shelf was empty of the shade I needed. Crazy way of conducting business and I won’t be shopping there again.
The Boots at The Fort Birmingham is an atrocious store to shop at. The last 4 times that I've had no choice but to go have been awful. They have taken away all but 1 till & replaced with self serves then if you get an issue & have to then wait for help this is when I've had most problems on 2 occasions we waited forever for someone to help on 1 occasion she had no keys & went off for 10 minutes before she finally came back, another occasion I tried getting served on a manual till waited in the queue only for the very rude assistant to say she couldn't serve me here & I had to go & wait at the back of the self serve queue. Today I went to buy la roche posay products which on the boots website said they were 3 for 2 but the shelving had no signage at all so I just took pot luck & low & behold it came up 3 for 2 at the till, honestly this store is being run tremendously bad & really needs sorting out.
Not enough staff at Boots Moors walk Welwyn Garden City. Area Managers need to look at why so many brilliant and caring staff have recently left the branch!!! Leaving it to rapidly go down hill use to be such a great pharmacy.
Although have placed on line order early in Lockdown which went through ok, have tried on numerous occasions and always get the same comment back when trying to place my order UNABLE TO PROCESS YOUR ORDER!!!!!! Why when I'm ordering basic items that were successfully ordered when I first started ordering online. If you're lucky to get through to customer service they cannot help and you just cannot speak to someone in the technical department. It's a shambles. We buy lots and lots on line at various shops and never experience this sort of service.
Have had a poor experience the last couple times I've been the Wolverhampton Dudley Street branch, don't know if they are short staffed or something. The first time I was waiting for around half an hour with my small kid to collect an online order. Was told to go to fragrance section as baby till was closed but there was no staff there so walked around till I found someone in the make up section but had to wait until she dealt with customers first. Wasn't even offered a seat and I have bad legs. In the end she ended up collected the things I ordered herself from the store, I could have done that myself and it would have been quicker! The second time I got to the till and realised I'd picked up the wrong hair dye, the till staff said she'd void it for me IF I put it back where I got it from. Erm.. if I don't want to buy something that shouldn't be conditional, you should void it for me anyway. Why can't you do your job and put it back like other stores do? Will hesitate to go back there in future.
I wouldn't shop with this company again! Large box of Xmas presents arrived. I stupidly opened in my lounge. Most items smashed up or box's crushed. The eye shadow went all over my new beige carpets and new pouffe.. I couldn't not get the dark brown off my carpet. We're boits interested??! No just pure rude. Like your lying. Unfortunately everyone gets tared with the same brush!!
Boots is rated 2.85 based on 1,451 reviews