Boots Reviews

Returns Process
Could Be Better
Read Boots Reviews

About Boots:

Buy health and beauty products online from the UKs most popular chemist, Boots. Find pharmacy services, prescriptions, baby, diet, fitness, hair products and perfume. Check out the huge selection of our online products, the number one store the UKs.

Boots Customer CarePO Box 5300

Tell us how Boots made you happy
Visited the boots in trinity Leeds. Lovely lady from one of the counters helped me and took me over to benefit where she was stood talking and was so rude towards her colleague had no manner of speaking. I wasn’t very happy felt very uncomfortable. Won’t be going there again.
Tried to change delivery address from previous address phoned up within minutes of realising could not do anything about it very rude customer service basically go to the previous address and collect it.
I visited your store in Northdown Road, Margate on Saturday and asked to speak to the Pharmacist about a swelling on my husbands arm. She was incredibly helpful and was spot on with her diagnosis and treatment. Credit to your company! Thank you (and her in particular) for brilliant service - particularly when my husband who is 76 was refusing to go to A&E because of Covid19. He is now well on the road to recovery.

Elizabeth Croker
Just wanted to say a massive Thank You to all the staff at Ryde High Street Boots they were all so friendly and helpful especially at the pharmacy when I was picking up my husbands much needed prescription. The service was exceptional despite a long que when I arrived I was served very quickly.

Tuesday 17th Nov 13.30
served, on Monday 16.11.20, at Boots Plas Coch Store Wrexham by Kayleigh. Excellent, friendly and very efficient service. She is a credit to Boots and it would not surprise me to see her progress in the company. thanks Kayleigh
On-line ordering. Internal validation checks results in Boots cancelling your order. You payment funds are held pending on your bank account for days until they are cleared, your points are removed for a few day if you use your Advantage card points. Boots do not honour bonus points events or special offers when a validation check throws out your order. I have been a customer of Boots for over 40 years and never had a problem until now. It is almost impossible to order items online. I can, however, order the same items if I create a new email account and checkout as a guest but I have to wait for my funds an points to be made available days later.
Had to leave a review for Lola from the Meadowhall boots branch. I think she’s a benefit promo girl. She was so professional and calm considering we took way over an hour of her time when the store was super busy and we were very difficult customers. She bent over backwards for us and that’s why me and my friend spent £££ each! She was fab! Please acknowledge her boots! Top saleswoman!
Had to leave a review for Lola at the Sheffield Meadowhall Boots branch! I think she’s a benefit promo girl. She was so professional and calm considering we took way over an hour of her time when the store was crazy busy and we were very difficult. She bent over backwards for us and that’s why me and my friend spent £££ each! She was so fab!! Please acknowledge her boots! Top saleswoman!
My issue is that Boots have closed the Disabled Customer toilet in one of the Nottingham Opticians. I arrived with an 88 year old relative who requires an eye test and new prescription. My relative is registered disabled and uses a wheelchair. There are also continence issues with which we have to deal. We asked about access to the toilet that had been closed and were told that my relative could have access. An hour and a half later the store manager denied us access to the toilet quoting company policy. Having complained the problem lies with Head Office not with individual stores. It is indeed company policy to close toilets. This seems to contravene basic human rights for anyone who is disabled. My relative is a known Boots customer. Their records will show age etc. yet we were not informed in advance that the toilet would be closed. Unfortunately Boots don't seem prepared to do anything about it.
I have always given the maximum five stars for Boots but after a visit today to the new store in rochdale I'm so disappointed in the staff particularly the young girl near the till. I use a walking stick and struggle to stand for long periods of time so I asked for help for the three items I had. She then proceeded to tell me how the machine worked but like I told her, I asked for help and the help I need is for you to help me through the till as I know how it works already. She apologized and said that what you do now. I told her it's not good enough and when I ask for help I don't ask lightly and I don't expect her to stand and watch me whilst I juggle to try and get my purse out and press buttons all the while the machine is telling me to move my things. It's the most traumatic experience I've ever had in there and I definitely can get what I want cheaper elsewhere, I've just always used boots and would prefer to continue to do so but not if I have to serve myself whilst staff watch. Get a grip boots or lose custom. I spend a lot of money there each and every year and how my visit to the store was today is just not acceptable
Claire on the estee lauder counter at your kings street, Huddersfield branch is amazing, I cannot praise her enough, she is friendly, helpful and her knowledge of products is outstanding. She is patient nothing is too much trouble, I feel she is an absolute asset to your company.
Amended delivery address but when submitted order it put in an old address from 4 years ago. Can’t amend the delivery address can’t cancel the order! It’s boots fault but apparently they can’t sort it out. Ridiculous!! Update ur technology. I won’t be ordering from boots again. Do Boots even care. I think not.
Ordered on line it said it would be 4th dec collection , now it says 11 th dec which is far to late
Absolutley useless ,whats the point of ordering online
I recently bought a box of 50 disposable face masks from Boots in the Ocean Terminal only to find out a week later that the same box is selling on Amazon for £7.50. Talk about taking advantage of a poor situation. Shame on Boots.
Took pay pal payment,when parcel left warehouse,
told delivery by 30/10/20,not been out all day,no
no attempted delivery note left.Went on on line account
suprised to see collected.Click the check status of your
delivery ,no carrier mentioned though link does not work.
tried same with confirmation emai/reciept ,does not work.Dont know where parcel is,who is delivering it,or collected it.mmm wonder if I can speak to a person by phone,and not get cut off before I actually speak to somone.Not up to your normal standards Boots ,whats happened.
Don't buy the Estee Lauder gift set they don't have it in stock. It is a ploy to get you to buy things. They say they can't deliver it but on the website still on offer. Date 30.10.2020.
Impeccable service Coventry road staff Komal and Areema as always great service
Just visited Boots in the Intu Centre in Watford. I was served by Jennifer a Boots Beauty Consultant who was exceptionally helpful giving excellent advice and was very patient. Due to her excellent customer service I purchased 2 items from the No7 Boots range and received, under the 3 for 2 offer some eye cream. I'm a really happy Boots customer. Long may it continue.
For past two days I've been trying to purchase items my offers run out tonight & I can't even get to checkout fuming 😤
I would just like to say how happy I was to be served by Vicky at Durham
Boots on Saturday 17th October The lady was really helpful and pleasant