Boots Reviews

Returns Process
Could Be Better
Read Boots Reviews

About Boots:

Buy health and beauty products online from the UKs most popular chemist, Boots. Find pharmacy services, prescriptions, baby, diet, fitness, hair products and perfume. Check out the huge selection of our online products, the number one store the UKs.

Boots Customer CarePO Box 5300

Tell us how Boots made you happy
Boots 1 star review on 4th May 2022
Boots 5 star review on 23rd April 2021
Nikkikennedy
Boots 5 star review on 13th March 2021
Karyn Jennings
I’ve always been a boots Customer and was once employed by them, many years ago. In those days the training of its staff was second to none ( 70,s and 80’s) in both product knowledge and customer service. The latter still appears very good, however their seems to be a big disconnect in customer service. Using boots stores wherever I go, it would appear that shop floor staff are no longer proud of, and happy in their work . Maybe this is to do with company changes, ie not such a good employer any more, or maybe the training isn’t so good, whatever, the reason too many of Boots staff seem miserable and disinterested in customer. This is never more obvious than in my local branch in Dolgellau North Wales. The pharmacy staff are usually okay, but the general staff , are the most miserable, unhelpful group of people I’ve ever come across in a Boots store. Time to retrain or replace I think!
I bought Chanel perfume for £90.00 on 30 June 2021 . Good news there was 10% off the £100 price. I asked any chance of wrapping it. They said they don't do that anymore: I though ok no problem. I asked can you put it in a Chanel bah. ... answer; we don't have Chanel bags anymore. All this is part of the experience. Why is this?? (Southport Store). I wonder if other stores still still do. Can't see the reason to buy at Boots anymore. N
Fabous customer service from my local Ripley Derbyshire store , served by Jeanette, nothing was to much trouble ,; she helped me shop for my requirements & answered my queries x
Received box with damaged hair colouring. Obvious it was damaged before being packed. Cannot return to store as in high risk area for covid-19 and my husband is classed as clinically extremely vulnerable so will not take the chance of mixing with public.
Boots perfume counter in Chesterfield disappointing bought perfume there this morning and they didn’t have any samples for me to try this is on a Saturday morning today 👎disappointing 🙁
I have always given the maximum five stars for Boots but after a visit today to the new store in rochdale I'm so disappointed in the staff particularly the young girl near the till. I use a walking stick and struggle to stand for long periods of time so I asked for help for the three items I had. She then proceeded to tell me how the machine worked but like I told her, I asked for help and the help I need is for you to help me through the till as I know how it works already. She apologized and said that what you do now. I told her it's not good enough and when I ask for help I don't ask lightly and I don't expect her to stand and watch me whilst I juggle to try and get my purse out and press buttons all the while the machine is telling me to move my things. It's the most traumatic experience I've ever had in there and I definitely can get what I want cheaper elsewhere, I've just always used boots and would prefer to continue to do so but not if I have to serve myself whilst staff watch. Get a grip boots or lose custom. I spend a lot of money there each and every year and how my visit to the store was today is just not acceptable
Ordered some beauty products a few weeks ago and the click and collect went really smoothly, my order actually arrived a couple of days early. However, last week placed an order and delivery was for the Saturday but because of some problem with the scanning of the parcel at my local store where I was to collect it from, after ringing the store and being told it hadn't arrived, I was then put to the inconvenience of ringing Boots Head Office where it was impossible to get through to unless you were prepared to wait half hour or so hanging on the phone. The Manager was really apologetic. I did collect my parcel on the Monday, but wasn't very impressed with the customer service.
Went into the Radcliffe store to pick up my perfume which I ordered online, I noticed they had the offer three aussie shampoo for £10, when i took them to the counter the woman kept saying its £16 i kept going to swop the shampoos then she eventually noticed the offer had expired and told me I could not have them unless I paid the full amount, not a sorry or sorry for the inconvenience for being in the store for ten minutes till she worked out that she had not updated the correct marketing I won't be shopping with boots no more
Very happy with the price reductions on the purchases I made and happy with the pleasant and helpful assistant.However not so happy with the lack of large paper bags for my purchases Had to buy several small bags 7p each .Unbelievable that especially at this busy time of the year when people will be buying more than usual purchases there would be a lack of the large size of bags for these. Seems like bad management.
Happy with the price reduction on purchases. I made for Christmas presents.Pleasant and helpful assistant But not happy with the fact that there were no paper bags large enough to put all my purchases in.I had to buy separate small bags for each medium sized purchase at a cost of 7p per bag.Surely at this time of the year the store needs to anticipate people will be buying more than one product and ensure that customers needs for large bags is satisfied.
It did not it made me angry and frustrated. I picked my products and found one staff member helpful, but at the till was a joke, there was around 5 people queueing and they were very slow 2 on the till. There was a young girl at the back of the queue who stopped a member of staff and asked if she could pay at another till she took her over to another till and served her. One of the assistants finished serving a customer she had spent a while with then went to another till to have a chat with the customer.er who she knew by then there was a lot more in the queue she did not even apologise for the wait I would like to speak to someone in regards to this.
Don't rely on their next day delivery. It's been 2 days now and still nothing yet. Mind you even vouchers those can't be used online. I have some feeling they will be the next company to go under if they don't get their act together.
I have been satisfied with the prescription delivery service & shocked at now being told from September 2019 a charge of £5 per delivery or pay up front £55 for the year! I've worked paid my taxes & retired now & don't understand how they can make that charge for prescriptions that are now free for me.
I like Boots the chemist Cwmbran but there never seems to be enough staff to help you. I literally waited 10 minutes in a queue to get served at the counter on Saturday afternoon with the result that many customers left in disgust. I will still to my own chemist in the future.
Boots Pewsey needs to get its service sorted. Went into branch to obtain some ear solution, the hospital boots said no issue.Pewsey had to google it, staff seemed bit not sure. The store seems to have no concept of people waiting to be served about 10 people wating. I’d not been in this branch since taken over by boots but no no longer a branch aimed for the customer. If you are able I’d recommend folks travel to the independent pharmacy in Marlboro much more knowledgeable staff and with a more caring attitude
Used boots online to buy perfume for wife. Delivery did not arrive when it was supposed to. Had difficulty getting through to customer services. Eventually my local boots store can to rescue.
I went to Boots Opticians (holborn) to get my eyes tested, I test went fine. They recommended I change my lens to a specific type which will be better for distance and short. After test was finished I was told I would need to go to another branch (Strand) to get my lens as I have Lindberg reamless frames and special lenses and they are ranged for it which made me extremely annoyed. Even after asking can Boots (holborn) not send it, response was no. Being a extremely busy person it was extremely irritating. Extremely disappointed and won't be going to boots opticians again
Used Sandiacre Boots for my EPS requirements and they are so poor when it comes to service and customer service. I have yet to get a text from them to say my prescription is ready and every month I have to ring them to expedite my repeat prescription. Just made this month's call and it will be the last time I use them. When you try and follow up
I was actually disappointed with my order. A bottle was broken and had leaked all over the other stuff so I had to rinse all those items. Communication with Boots was slow and I got a refund for the shower gel. I actually would have expected some free advantage points or so as a gesture of goodwill. I will have to consider if I am going to continue ordering with them.
I shopped at boots today and spent £77.24. Positives - good offers and savings. Well stocked shelves. Clean and tidy. Negatives - The staff member who served me made me feel as if she was doing me a huge favor. She never once smiled or made eye contact, she didn't ask if I needed a bag, she didn't say bye. I walked out of the store wishing I had shopped elsewhere. Obviously in need of customer service training. I would say that this is the first time this have ever happened to me in my many years of shopping at Boots, I hope it will be a one off.
Boots is rated 2.8 based on 1,611 reviews