Boots Reviews

Returns Process
Could Be Better
Read Boots Reviews

About Boots:

Buy health and beauty products online from the UKs most popular chemist, Boots. Find pharmacy services, prescriptions, baby, diet, fitness, hair products and perfume. Check out the huge selection of our online products, the number one store the UKs.

Boots Customer CarePO Box 5300

Tell us how Boots made you happy
For past two days I've been trying to purchase items my offers run out tonight & I can't even get to checkout fuming 😤
SCAMMERS.
I bought a multivitamin 2 hours ago, being tablets (i can't take them), i went to change it and they didn't make me change it.
I spent money in vain.
Placed an online order with Boots for a car seat for my granddaughter. Order confirmed. One week later, just a few days before it was due to be delivered to our house, an email arrives saying "your order has been cancelled" but NO kind of explanation. I called; there are plenty in stock and there is no issue with payment. Nobody can tell me why my order is inexplicably cancelled!! Ridiculous! Very annoyed.
So so disappointed with boots. I made a big order with them for Christmas shopping. This included 3 candles. They arrived the first time. One smashed, called for replacement- before it even arrived I got an email from Royal Mail to say it's been sent back because it's broken. So I received my third replacement and not to suprise it was also smashed! they only wrap them in a thin sheet of paper! I DO NOT RECOMMEND BUYING ANYTHING FRAGILE FROM HERE! I then foolishly ordered again some separate items that was still on the Christmas shopping list. Arrived today and of couse the compact makeup shatter all over. They definitely will not be any more custom from me!
I used to quite like this shop- since handing loss in mobility I am not able to go around shopping and online is my way forward so I am so disappointed that's such a big company has such small packing standards.
Never deal with them, don't even buy from them. second year in a row they have screwed up my ability to get a flu jab. First time, they cancelled, no explanation. This time, after booking two months ago, they cancel at the last minute, NO EXPLANATION. Great, I'd turned down the offer from work to do it, and for another GOOD chemist to do it, relying on pathetic Boots to do it. I will never use them ever again, have requested GDPR data removal from them.
Online order, they lost an instore delivery and didn’t even bother communicating with me, I had to beg to get a refund
Plastic parcel packaging is not eco friendly.
Contacted customer service to find out percentage in there own label retinol serums 30 ml @ £6.00 was told by boots ingredients are secret,so how do you know what your putting on your skin, will not use boots again
If I could give them a negative rating I would. After the week I have had dealing with the store (they were actually great and really helpful!), their social media presence (ABYSMAL) and their contact centre (again ABYSMAL) I will never be purchasing anything from Boots ever again.

I ordered an item for click and collect on 18th Sept, for delivery into store on 21st Sept, plenty of time for the birthday on 23rd Sept it was needed for. They then lost the item and wanted me to wait until 2pm on 23rd Sept before they would even investigate it, despite me telling them that the item would be useless to me by then, I then asked to cancel the order and was told I couldn’t do that either, despite this whole issue being their mistake.

2pm on Wednesday 23rd is when the real lack of customer service kicked in. Having not heard from the social media team that whole afternoon I decided to call and speak to a human in the vain hope of tracking down the item and getting some sort of resolution. I spoke to a lady called Lucy who tried to call the store to see if it was there, but couldn’t get through, so I had two options - I could take a replacement or a refund. However, the replacement will take 3-5 days to get to the store as the delivery method cannot be updated - even though they lost the first one they can’t do anything to make the situation better! Then Lucy notices that I have paid by PayPal and says ‘oh I notice you have paid by PayPal, just to make you aware that refund will take up to 30 days to clear, it’s in their Terms and Conditions, it’s not us’ Not wanting to risk another going to the store and the same thing happening, resulting in me having to waste more time dealing with their god awful ‘customer services’ I agreed to a refund. Lucy did then say she would add some Advantage Points to the account for the trouble, a point that Boots are now denying ever happened When I queried why points had actually been deducted and none added, so now they are basically calling me a liar on top of everything else! They could have EASILY sorted this issue out in minutes but instead they are wasting both their time and mine by being difficult, lying and trying to pass the buck regarding the refund time (it’s 14 days if you care to look at a PayPal’s site) and then Lucy lying about adding points to the account, to be honest I am not bothered about the points as it’s doubtful I will ever use them now, but it’s the principal of it now - don’t offer something and not follow through on it - oh hang on, there’s a theme emerging here! Also don’t deny it was offered, listen to the call - you will hear the words being said! It’s also clear that they don’t read what has sent to them properly as multiple times my name was incorrect on responses and I was asked to repeat information I had already given many times.

If you are willing to put up with horrendous customer service, to be called a liar and messed around for about 5 days please place an order with Boots online. If you want to keep your blood pressure at a reasonable level I suggest you avoid them like the plague!
the worst opticians in the uk i will not recommend in fact spec savers are a 5 star opticians and they give you 2 years warranty boots only one but they don't tell you why a second pair free no just plain glasses if you buy a pair of verifocal glasses the second are not the same
I just went into Boots Haverhill, to pick up my husbands prescription for him. Whilst there I picked up £40+ worth of goods in my basket. The shop was empty but for 2 or so other customers. When I tried to pay I wLked up to the perfume punter till desk, said Hello cheerfully but stood there for 1-2 minutes whilst the staff lady (middle aged ) moved towards the till slowly on seeing my approach. Meanwhile another customer walked up to the desk as I was standing there. The staff waited for her to arrive and said whose next.? It was obvious I was first at the desk but she said that the qeue was on the right. (Only two of us in the shop😳🥴) I said I was there first and that there’s no queue. She insisted that the queue to be served was on the right and that as the other customer was there she should be served first. How pedantic and Marxist can one get. I’m sorry but this woman has an attitude problem. I hope she will be reprimanded and reminded that customers are to be valued - I work in retail and know a bad salesperson when I see one and I did today at 1.50 pm in Haverhill Boots.
Asked the lady behind the counter for sinus tablets, she told gave me Sudafed, i asked to look at boots alternative, which she said was exactly the same. One has paracetamol the other ibuprofen . When i said one was an anti inflammatory , she said so. I then asked to speak to a pharmacist, she said they had the same effect. Looking up online, they don’t. Both ladies looked at each other, making faces, as if i was a total idiot for asking.
This was in tooting, London.
Wont be going there again. Normally boots staff are very helpful.
Service without a smile in Boots Ripon store today. I bought some items in this store and went to the till by the street exit to pay. I was met with a sour face and an instruction to put my things down on the counter.
No conversation whatsoever.. No chance to use my boots card.. Just a point at the card machine to tell me the cost of my purchase.
A miserable experience in a very difficult world. Maybe some customer service training wouldn't go amiss here!!
Went to your store in Worle in W-S-M, put my shopping bag into basket at the front door, as easier to manage, thought I would have a lovely shopping experience, but No. I noticed the security guard was following me everywhere, I made it clear, I am Not A Thief, still he follows, went to the pharmacy to get Syndol tablets, told the assistant about my experience, I was near to tears, ( I can assure you, I have a full time job & money in the bank) she apologised & advised she will let the manager know, she was lovely. It has totally put me off going back to that store, I have never been treated or made to feel like a thief in all the time I have been a Boots customer, this experience has hurt me, and I can assure you that it was not in any way a misunderstanding on my part, it was very clear what he was thinking, suggest he goes back to security school!
Usually excellent service from the staff. Today 5sept the pharmacist was extremely unhelpful and rude, I am absolutely shocked.
Appalled....Worcester park
I bought swimming ear plugs. Got all the way home and half the product was missing from the box!!!!
Absolutely poor on line service. It's just doesn't work. It's goes around in circles. Disappointing. Don't bother, save your time. It's charging you £1.50 to collect your order in store. Absolutely disgusting. What's for????? Buy from some one else.
Damaged goods. Poor packing skills.
I will never will order anything from them again. 7 out of the 8 palettes were smashed to pieces. They put any protection in to shop them getting broken. Won’t respond to me!!
After being advised by gp surgery to see a pharmacist with acute ear pain. We went to Boots at Greenbridge,Swindon. The pharmacist gave very short abrupt answers and told us to go to walk in centre at lical hospital. She was not rude but gave us the impression that she didn’t really care about our predicament. We only went there on advice from Kingswood Surgery Swindon. So someone’s at fault.
Boots is rated 2.95 based on 1,271 reviews