Boots Reviews

Returns Process
Could Be Better
Read Boots Reviews

About Boots:

Buy health and beauty products online from the UKs most popular chemist, Boots. Find pharmacy services, prescriptions, baby, diet, fitness, hair products and perfume. Check out the huge selection of our online products, the number one store the UKs.

Boots Customer CarePO Box 5300

Tell us how Boots made you happy
Honestly I'm very disappointed with the experience I just had in their new store in Rochdale. They're trying in they there are arrows on the floor to tell you which way round to go and on the door there's a notice that says "one out then one in" policy. I waited and no staff came so when I saw a staff member I shouted her and asked who's watching the door. She said nobody so just watch for someone to come out then you come in. That would be fine but she let two young girls come in and pass me whilst she was telling me this. So ok I started my shop and on the first aisle was met by three irate ladies going the wrong way so again I had to step back and wait. Then I picked up a bottle of soap that felt grimy so I asked a member of staff to take it off me and wash it please. First I was told to take it to the chemist counter which in my opinion is totally irresponsible but ok.. I waited there and had to ask two more staff about it before one took it from me. Then I asked where the tills were to be told I now have to serve myself. I have always loved boots and although I can get some products a little cheaper elsewhere...I love the buzz of collecting points and the service has always been exemplary so I was happy to shop there,,know they want me to touch the screen etc wherever everyone else has touched and I watched as she gave the screen a cursory wipe sure...but what about where your card goes in or where the money goes in or indeed where the change comes out? She didn't wipe it until I loudly pointed it out tbh which again was disappointing. I don't expect to serve myself whilst paying those prices and I do spend an awful lot of money here and have done for a long time but it's not good enough. At age 55 I don't want to sect myself thank you. I want to hold my shopping and my walking stick whilst someone else serves me so if boots can no longer provide that then I and others will not be going back. I will visit again in two weeks and if there's no improvement then I won't be spending a penny and I will also find a new optician.
Good when needing items for new baby apart from when you go in to boots pick up a pack of nappies and they are a lot dearer and you don't have enough money all because there not in the right place still got nappies though cheers boots
I went into Boots main store in Chelmsford Essex today. I asked if there was a trolley I could use and was directed to some ‘trolleys’, which were like 2 baskets - one above the other- with 4 plastic wheels. The trolley had a mind of it’s own - what a nightmare!!! When I got to the checkout, the young lady who served me - Natalie - was brilliant! She packed my bags and, seeing how I was struggling with the trolley, took it back for me ( there is nowhere to put it at the checkouts, so it has to be taken back).
If it wasn’t for the impractical, useless trolley, I would have given 5 stars. Thank you Natalie.
Well at first I thought I was going to be extremely disappointed.
I was looking to purchase the Viktor Rolf gift set on talking to a young lady on the perfume section she did not want to help and tried sending me to the displays. So last attempt I spoke with Uwais at the Blackburn store who could not have been more helpful, the gift set wasn't in stock but she took time to look online order one for me and I collected it the day after, as this is a gift for my daughter in law I felt it would be late arriving. Well done Uwais shame on you the other assistant Boots is now £80.00 better off. Yours Karen Walmsley
Fast reliable service. Easy to search and select products.
Usually great service, but have lost a point as they are charging for medical deliveries now.
I had an item missing from my order- and had the dread of having to call up and sort it out. I could have not had a more pleasent and plain-sailing phone call to sort out the order. No longer than 5 minutes I was on the phone and i received the missing item the next day. Excellent service.
Great service and good products
I popped into merryhill boots today looking for a new lipstick. Was served by Rochelle, such a lovely lady who totally got me... usually don't wear lipstick so wanted something that felt natural on & she sorted it, also left with a few more things😁. I left with something new which I love. Couldn't of been served by anyone more lovely than Rochelle... she's a credit to your company thanx Rochelle ☺
Has very nice products with good quality.
I had a generally really good experience here. The No7 woman who was helping me was really knowledgeable but she seems just really disinterested. It was like she was bored of her job and taking it out on me. Otherwise a really good time.
BOOTS FRAGRANCE FREE MOISTURISING CREAM...very sensibly priced and I have found it to be very effective especially in the cold weather. Nothing in this tub has irritated my skin, unlike dearer versions. I would certainly carry on using this, as it does all what it says on the label...gently does it!
Ordered a product that was supposedly in stock, then ordered another item to receive free delivery. Only received other item not no 7 set, when I contacted Boots they stated no 7 gift set out of stock and will receive a refund. Extremely unhappy about this. Now I have to wait up to 7 days to receive a refund for product which was clearly out of stock when they took my money.
great customer service's fast and efficient
Went to boots cheshire oaks looming for an item they bent over backwards to find well impressed at service .
Great customer service and fantastic offer on an aftershave I wanted to purchase. I was able to get an even better deal by gaining extra Boots points they had on offer during their Black Friday event!
Recently bought a moisturiser from them and they tell answer all your questions, also show other available options if u are confused.
Excellent customer care knowledge of all no7 products. Friendly helpful. Her name Olya at great northern street retail park, Huddersfield.
We visited Boots, Newton Abbot, 28/10/18. Penny in the Beauty counter, helped us tremendously. She informed us about the Boots App,which made our shopping experience even better as we got lots of bonus points with our shop today.
Penny was friendly and advised us so well! A big thank you Boots!
Always provide a great service and the ladies on the Estee lauder counter were very helpful in matching me for a new foundation getting the right colour for me. It is always handy as well that I can get most of skincare, makeup and pretty much everything else from one shop. While receiving points which are always handy for the Christmas shop.
Boots is rated 2.95 based on 1,271 reviews