Boots Reviews

Returns Process
Could Be Better
Read Boots Reviews

About Boots:

Buy health and beauty products online from the UKs most popular chemist, Boots. Find pharmacy services, prescriptions, baby, diet, fitness, hair products and perfume. Check out the huge selection of our online products, the number one store the UKs.

Boots Customer CarePO Box 5300

Tell us how Boots made you happy
Boots 1 star review on 29th June 2020
Karen
Boots 5 star review on 4th April 2018
Paula Parvin
More Photos & Videos
Do not consider working for boots , these days it does not care at all about its workers on the shop floor . All retail is under pressure during these very worry of times but Boots are going beyond what is acceptable with its work force . Almost everyone I work with is so disgusted at the treatment we are getting . I am currently now doing the job of three people following cut backs on staffing levels, my pay is frozen even though all of my overheads have increased , I struggle to survive even with the basics of life. You get no thanks for working so hard only criticism, it’s truly miserable . Management have their favourites usually those that supply gossip concerning their work colleagues , it feels like we have regressed to Victorian working conditions . I am genuinely a really hard worker and not generally a negative person but I can’t not speak out any longer , enough is enough
Worst website ever. Slow doesn't even describe it! Takes so long to even view a product, you decide you don't need it in that time. Dreadful.
I've done all my shopping online since 23 March and Boots' website is by far the worst I've used. It's slow and clunky - difficult to find products and appears to take forever to register purchases in the basket. In fact, they're added almost immediately but you have to trust it's happened because the "system thinking about it" revolving circle goes on and on and on . . . In my view the company is taking advantage if its near-monopoly position.
Dreadful customer service
Don’t reply to e mails
Don’t answer phones
Poor poor poor
Ordered online 16 days on and still nothing will shop elsewhere now
Order baby items on website for my little ones eczema.
Clicked onto my address in my address book and ordered through paypal
Didnt get confirmation page just went through.
Got email saying it's getting sent to different adress what I di6dnt click on. Phoned customer services right away and they didn't want to help one bit even though it was pending they said they couldn't change address or cancel it. Which I know is total rubbish because I have worked for customer service which other companies and u can change it very easily within the first hour. Will not be buying from them again even though I have been a loyal customer for many years. They are a complete joke.
what a nasty and rude group in notting hill branch Boots , they are all awful, unhelpful and cruel about high risk patients
Boots started as a small family business in Nottingham with the customer at the heart of its service.
Be careful not a good company very dodgy now & can't be trusted to provide & honest service to the public, since being privatised
Awful company, with very poor customer service
No facility to use Gift Cards online how archaic is that? And to get a balance on your gift card you have to phone an 0345 number which is 12p a minute cost - person I spoke to told me they had to load the right system .. so I waited about 2 mins at least. What companies with an online presence these days don't have an online checking option? Absolute rubbish online facilities - will have to go to a store now to use the card - before they expire that Grrrrrrr.
It did not it made me angry and frustrated. I picked my products and found one staff member helpful, but at the till was a joke, there was around 5 people queueing and they were very slow 2 on the till. There was a young girl at the back of the queue who stopped a member of staff and asked if she could pay at another till she took her over to another till and served her. One of the assistants finished serving a customer she had spent a while with then went to another till to have a chat with the customer.er who she knew by then there was a lot more in the queue she did not even apologise for the wait I would like to speak to someone in regards to this.
Went to your Boots store at Silverlink, North Tyneside Branch to buy over the counter pain relief. The lady behind the counter questioned why I would want to buy the product. After explaining my reason became argumentative and clearly stated that she doubted my reason and was mot happy to sell them to me. It took the pharmacist who clearly saw what was happening to come over, listened to my reason for purchase (while she was still not wanting to sell them to me) to tell her to sell them to me as it was a genuine reason! This lady was not happy! even after walking away from the counter she then started to call me to the pharmacist and I heard EVERYTHING!!!!!!! Made to feel like a drug addict begging for drugs by this member of staff who should be forced into a customer relation course ASAP!!!!! Would NOT use this branch AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Failed to order my prescription again, then managed to order me the wrong item, leaving me without any medication for 4 days probably. Changed to an online pharmacy
Ordered some items online, waited 7 days when it should have been ready in 3 days and heard nothing, contacted them again asking where it was only to be told the package was at the shop ready to collect but they had failed to log it in so I wasn't informed it was ready.

Went to collect, waited ages as it wasn't in their system eventually got it, got home only to find an item missing, contacted them and all they would do is refund the amount for the missing item within 14 days, no offer of compensation for their dreadful customer service and no offer of the item being sent to me, absolutely apalling !
Been told today I had already picked up my prescription last week and it was that lady who served me, told her she was wrong it was the other lady not her and I was told to come back after the 27th which I did. Then the prescription was never issued & I needed to ring my doctor. after afew arguments I came home and screenshotted when it was issued and returned to argue my point, Amazingly they found it, lost in the system they said so I asked who was going to apologies first for telling me I had already collected it & telling me I was wrong, then they denied saying what they had said, in the end she did Apologies but little to late. What has happened to this store never had issues before, they seem to mess everyone meds up. I am not the only one who has had issues, I even moved my sons due to there incompetence of doing there job. Not good enough when you have to prove you are telling the truth.. Branch I am refurring to is in Goole. All need sacking
ALWAYS under staffed , in whichever branch i visit . Even purchasing non prescription items , usually requires a long wait for staff in the back working on prescriptions . Always bad experience , generally more expensive than indies too - useless
Boots will be the next high street retailer complaining "trading is tough and we can't compete with the likes of Amazon". Well instead of moaning they need to fix their online trading system and warehouse so that customers receive their orders on time and in good condition. It's not hard to do and it's a great way to retain customers rather than driving them away never to use you again. Product ordered, had to pay for delivery which arrived 5 days later despite the online system suggesting the parcel was out for delivery 3 days earlier. Good totally trashed. Who in the warehouse things that a plastic shipping bag is suitable packaging for a set of loose toiletries and cosmetics. Come on. Emailed customer services straight away, 4 days later no response. Facebook Messenger twice, nothing. Today on hold on phone for 20 mins, no answer. Boots no doubt pays their head of online a ridiculous salary for running a total shambles. The way to compete with Amazon is to copy way they do. Easy ordering, rapid cheap and reliable delivery and fantastic backup when things go wrong. Come on, get your act together Boots.
Shocking customer service. I asked to speak to someone in complaints after being messed around with my order - I was told there is no complaints team so i asked to speak to a manager at which point I was put on hold and no one came back to me. This is not how to treat your customers to ensure they are loyal to you. Please contact me ASAP
I always thought Boots was a brilliant shop until today. I had numerous coupons and one was particular for double points two uses. I spent money and yes got my double points. 5 minutes later I found some other make up I would buy. At the till I was looking to use the second double points on the same coupon. I was told that it ( the coupon) couldn’t be used on the same day.
How absolutely ridiculous. I rang the customer care at Boots and was told it is terms and conditions.
It does not state this on the coupon or on the till receipt.
I have requested to be taken off the mailing list for coupons,
I am able to buy my make up on line and other goods from Superdrug or even Tesco (which both have loyalty cards.
I shall not by from Boots again as a matter of principle
Boots you have lost a good customer.
LOYALTY HA HA
Since the first day of the sales, boots has had many items up on their website as being on sales. I've check online and nothing is stock, called by phone and sent on a wild goose chase to different branches, after being told stores had the items in stock, to find on arrival, there were not. Eventually complained to the manager at Liverpool Street station branch, to tell me the warehouse does not even have the items.
I am truly disappointed in Boots, as this is false advertisement and should not be allowed. Boots puts things on their website which they no they do not have in stock, know customers will go to the stores to purchase the items which are not in stock and instead buy something else. Shame on you Boots, you should be under investigation.
The online service is shocking
1st order placed for next day delivery... never turned up ....lost in transit
Refund after 4 days as they couldn't raise another duplicate order for some unknown reason
2nd order placed ... never turned up ... lost in transit
This time they were able to reorder and it eventually turned up 3 days later

Lost in transit appears to be the usual excuse

Prior to ordering, I checked the stock locator online and went to local store to purchase. Could not find the item, so asked a staff member who said they had none. Told her that I had just checked online before coming, to this she replied "don't bother with that, it's always wrong"
Avoid Boots pharmacy in Ferryhill if you are housebound and need to have your drugs delivered, most pharmacists offer this service nowadays. The members of staff who answer the telephone relay the WRONG information to the Pharmacist causing so many mistakes with your prescription order. They are rude and insist they have always correctly notified the Pharmacist of the drugs requested. You are always blamed for the errors if you are elderly. Stay away from them, they could kill you with their incompetence. There is a family pharmacy, also in Ferryhill, please go there, do NOT use Boots in Ferryhill, mistakes are made with your drug prescription. far too often. Do not die at their hands
Boots is rated 2.95 based on 1,223 reviews