Boots Reviews

Returns Process
Could Be Better
Read Boots Reviews

About Boots:

Buy health and beauty products online from the UKs most popular chemist, Boots. Find pharmacy services, prescriptions, baby, diet, fitness, hair products and perfume. Check out the huge selection of our online products, the number one store the UKs.

Boots Customer CarePO Box 5300

Tell us how Boots made you happy
Absolutely amazing service! I did my online order on Monday, where I managed to get everything I desired. It was estimated to arrive next week, which is understandable due to current situation. But it arrived today, 2 days after placing my order!! What a service!! Even in the current crisis, boots are still providing the best service. Wouldn't shop anywhere else. Thankyou to all the hardworking key workers. :)
Do not consider working for boots , these days it does not care at all about its workers on the shop floor . All retail is under pressure during these very worry of times but Boots are going beyond what is acceptable with its work force . Almost everyone I work with is so disgusted at the treatment we are getting . I am currently now doing the job of three people following cut backs on staffing levels, my pay is frozen even though all of my overheads have increased , I struggle to survive even with the basics of life. You get no thanks for working so hard only criticism, it’s truly miserable . Management have their favourites usually those that supply gossip concerning their work colleagues , it feels like we have regressed to Victorian working conditions . I am genuinely a really hard worker and not generally a negative person but I can’t not speak out any longer , enough is enough
I have always given Boots Lanark excellent reviews. Today was my first time going out since December and the only shop I was visiting was Boots. I had accrued points as I had bought electric toothbrushes online. I was served by a very off handed gentleman think he was the chemist. I have always had my points card put into the machine by a staff member. I put it into the machine as I would have put in a Debit Card. He kept saying chip up which I assumed he meant at the top of the card with the boots logo on the front. Eventually I managed to get it right. I was very apprehensive being amongst people as I had not been out for so long. I am in my 70's and have never been spoken to like this in Boots. He maybe wasn't used to dealing with the Public. Had I my confidence back I would have told him to keep the goods. ''
Shocking customer services. My £85 parcel did not arrive, I made several e-mails and phone calls , which you need the patience of a saint to get through, to eventually be told they will do no more about it implying I have the parcel and am lying! The manager at the local Royal Mail sorting office has even messaged them to say it was their mistake as it has been delivered to the wrong address. They really just don’t care! Don’t know where to go from here, perhaps it’s a police matter?
Bad customer service, used to be great years ago, had 2 orders go "missing" explanation was "we have had many 'temporary staff during pandemic....hmm, this is not good, you should be vetting your staff before they pack goods to be delivered! Also had ti wait over 30 mins for customer service to answer my call... dont worry... theyr awarded me with"£2.50" in points .... hallelujah (hahaha.... thats bad isn't it) just wouldn't bother anymore with boots! They've lost it!
My mother’s medication was not delivered, kept telling the carers it would be tomorrow, then tomorrow, then tomorrow again. Still not arrived. She is without her medication and will be for 24 hours by the morning. She is 90, needs heart medication and anti depressants along with 7other things. Other people in the complex are also without, they are endangering lives.
Have just received my first on line order from Boots. Unfortunately, the items that were delivered were not ordered by me. To make matters worse, my actual order is listed on my account as "collected". In addition, I can't reach anyone on the customer service line for assistance. Right now I would give Boots minus points if I could.
Absolutely disgraced by Boots, was told delivery date was the 8th december ,i ordered on the 30th November still nothing and online they are blaming on Royal mail saying they haven't been scanned the delay is with them , what a joke i have spent £156 on perfumes etc , i better get my products and soon 🤬
My order 3 weeks late never arrived. Customer service is awful won’t answer the phone, read and didn’t reply to my messages on Facebook. Absolute waste of time.
Royal Mail tracking says awaiting to receive goods from Boots dispatched on Nov 28th. Boots has got expected delivery date 3rd December. Still no parcel! Emailed Customer care no reply. As others say Customer care numbers always busy. Wasted so much time on this. Boots have taken £152 out of my account with no sign of delivery. Very disappointed. Worst Company I have ever dealt with.
I placed an order online and was sent an email with a tracking link that did not work. It took me to a Royal Mail page for returning parcels which would be great but I am still waiting for it to be delivered!! Tried emailing still waiting for a reply! If you are struggling to deliver on time would it not be better to keep customers informed? Awful service will never use again
Placed an online order with Boots for a car seat for my granddaughter. Order confirmed. One week later, just a few days before it was due to be delivered to our house, an email arrives saying "your order has been cancelled" but NO kind of explanation. I called; there are plenty in stock and there is no issue with payment. Nobody can tell me why my order is inexplicably cancelled!! Ridiculous! Very annoyed.
Worst website ever. Slow doesn't even describe it! Takes so long to even view a product, you decide you don't need it in that time. Dreadful.
I've done all my shopping online since 23 March and Boots' website is by far the worst I've used. It's slow and clunky - difficult to find products and appears to take forever to register purchases in the basket. In fact, they're added almost immediately but you have to trust it's happened because the "system thinking about it" revolving circle goes on and on and on . . . In my view the company is taking advantage if its near-monopoly position.
Dreadful customer service Don’t reply to e mails Don’t answer phones Poor poor poor Ordered online 16 days on and still nothing will shop elsewhere now
Order baby items on website for my little ones eczema. Clicked onto my address in my address book and ordered through paypal Didnt get confirmation page just went through. Got email saying it's getting sent to different adress what I di6dnt click on. Phoned customer services right away and they didn't want to help one bit even though it was pending they said they couldn't change address or cancel it. Which I know is total rubbish because I have worked for customer service which other companies and u can change it very easily within the first hour. Will not be buying from them again even though I have been a loyal customer for many years. They are a complete joke.
what a nasty and rude group in notting hill branch Boots , they are all awful, unhelpful and cruel about high risk patients
I’d like to thank all the pharmacy staff who are putting themselves at risk helping people who’s own gps won’t even see in person. They are very much on the front line doing a job which exposes them to covid 19, the staff themselves do not control what stock is available to them any more than the supermarkets it is the panic buying of the public. Also the amount of prescriptions have dramatically increased partly because all those people who haven’t used an inhaler in years are suddenly in urgent need of inhalers just as they were for packets of toilet rolls. It is reflection of the selfishness of the public when in the midst of a pandemic they are complaining about lip balm and ria fifteen minute queue
Boots started as a small family business in Nottingham with the customer at the heart of its service. Be careful not a good company very dodgy now & can't be trusted to provide & honest service to the public, since being privatised Awful company, with very poor customer service
No facility to use Gift Cards online how archaic is that? And to get a balance on your gift card you have to phone an 0345 number which is 12p a minute cost - person I spoke to told me they had to load the right system .. so I waited about 2 mins at least. What companies with an online presence these days don't have an online checking option? Absolute rubbish online facilities - will have to go to a store now to use the card - before they expire that Grrrrrrr.
Boots is rated 2.84 based on 1,459 reviews