Boots Reviews

Returns Process
Could Be Better
Read Boots Reviews

About Boots:

Buy health and beauty products online from the UKs most popular chemist, Boots. Find pharmacy services, prescriptions, baby, diet, fitness, hair products and perfume. Check out the huge selection of our online products, the number one store the UKs.

Boots Customer CarePO Box 5300
Nottingham
NG90 1AA

Tell us how Boots made you happy
Boots 1 star review on 11th July 2024
Louisa
Boots 1 star review on 28th April 2024
Boots 5 star review on 25th October 2023
Emma Cooper
Boots 5 star review on 25th October 2023
Emma Cooper
Vanessa Davies
I visited store 6405 at Cheshunt this morning and had wonderful skin tester and renewed make up by the wonderful Lori . It was so lovely and Lori recommended me on several products and I bought some ! Thank you so much Lori
Terrible customer service. Tried to order a high value item which my account kept failing validation. Spoke to numerous people with only one person attempting to help but then once that didn’t work a promise that the customer service team would look into it and sort it out. A terrible reply back from them, apparently a manager, no explanation as to why, basically just a tough luck attitude. Baffles me why they wouldn’t have a system that gave an explanation as they lost £700 worth of business with myself unless they just didn’t want to give me the advantage points. After this experience I think I will just make a point of shopping elsewhere as always considered boots my first point when it came to toiletries etc.
Ordered vitamins for click and and collect on 11/06/23, collect 13/06/23. Went to store and was told wait for email. 15/06/23 called and nothing, no tracking, no response by branch on phone. Money refunded takes 3 to 6 days. Is this how Boots finances itself with other peoples money and not sending out goods.
Boots customer service is an absolute disgrace, and the contempt for their paying customer frankly beggars belief. I ordered a Dyson Airwrap for my daughters birthday at a not insignificant cost of £480. This was supposed to be delivered to store for click and collect on 3rd June. Nothing arrived, when I queried on 5th June I was told tough luck, we can’t do anything until fine business days have elapsed despite the guaranteed delivery date. I wait the five days, then get told that I need to complete a ‘lost’ declaration with the insinuation that I have nicked it! - for a product which is being delivered to store, not my house and which they admit has not been delivered. This will take a FURTHER 21 DAYS to review before I am found ‘not guilty’ and will see a refund or replacement. Once again, message from Boots is tough luck and F you. I can see from various social media platforms that I am by no means alone with this experience. My advice - avoid Boots like the plague, particularly for large value items. They really don’t care.
Never ever again buying nothing here !’n worst experience losing my money exactly $200 , so bad customer service , terrible finding solution for their “mistakes” ended up buying this boots somewhere else , never got a refund !!!!!
The worst experience ever. I am living on country side, ordered more than need to get free delivery. Got damaged box, replacement was done only for 1 item where broken glass from coconut oil was, rest 5 items soaking in coconut oil and to get replacement I have to travel to boots to show them. Door mat and concrete all with oil as spend all day on sun. Never ever again
Awful experience Made to feel anxious I will never use Boots for ABYTHING again.
The service is excellent, the food is exceptional
The staff are so ignorant and passed a comment about my perfume in front of me and other customers. Everytime I'm in Greystones Wicklow Ireland Boots the staff are very rude and never helpful. Boots rejected a positive review I wrote on a Garnier product I don't understand why. The app is totally useless. Boots is 0 stars from me and it sucks because they have products I can't seem to get easily from elsewhere but you have lost a customer for sure! Thanks Boots
Went to Boots in Abergele to collect a prescription. Queue of seven people even though it was early. Older dark haired lady came to the counter and served a few people, no smile, no hello, looked like she didn't want to be there. When I approached the counter after the previous customer she simply ignored me and walked away!!!! No customer service skills whatsoever. Ignorant and rude
The local pharmacist could not have been more helpful at lower addiscombe road... the post office had failed to deliver medication on time and he guided me through the process to get some emergency medication. So so helpful and I have switched my prescriptions there because of this. Thank you!
I went to boots in Arnold to get some advice on vitamins as I wasn’t sure if I was taking too many, or whether they were the right ones. I was served by a very kind lady at the medicines area, she was very helpful and gave me a lot of information! The receipt said her name we camilla!
I went to number 7 counter with my neighbour, we went to see what the new product was, Jane looked after us , we were both very impressed with her product knowledge, came out with 3 items each , look forward to the results .
Bought a Boots Upper Arm blood pressure monitor in October last year, took a few days to be delivered to the store but that was not a problem. However when I started to use it recently I found that it only gave a reading about once in every 4 times. I reported this to Boots and had repeated useless replies from their misnamed 'Customer Services' team. Despite me insisting it was faulty they could only suggest I contact Omiron who I presume are the manufacturer. Boots said they could not refund me because it was outside their 30 day returns policy, they totally ignore the fact that the machine is faulty and that they supplied it. Absolutely awful lack of Customer Care. If you require anything from Boots that could be faulty I strongly suggest you look elsewhere.
Never received the item!!! Waiting over 3 weeks for communication for a generic response of we are looking into this. Ordered with what was supposed to be next day delivery to use on my annual leave and did not received. Called boots twice with no solution. Emailed back and forth and still waiting for a replacement. Every time I email it’s just a generic response template customer service response. Absolutely shocking customer service from the brand!
They have took money out of my account for order but no record of order. Now I got to wait days to get money back.
Boots website is the worst ever. It is so slow. It took three attempts for the site to even recognise that I was trying to log in. Then it wouldn't accept my password and it took three attempts to change that. I finally got to ordering 4 bottles of contact lens cleaner, which was refused on the grounds of 'difficulty with validating your details'. I gave up after that.
I am writing to express my disappointment and frustration regarding my recent online order with your company. I placed an order-521875441 on [23/11/2022] for [ Emporio Armani She Eau de Parfum 50ml item no 10290111], and as of today's date, I have not received my order or any updates on its delivery status. I have attempted to contact your company multiple times through various channels, including email and phone, but have received no response or acknowledgment of my inquiry. This lack of communication is unacceptable and has left me feeling ignored and powerless in this situation. I understand that delays and unforeseen circumstances can occur in the shipping and delivery process, but the complete lack of response and updates from your company is unacceptable. I have already paid for my order, and it is unfair to me as a customer to not receive the product that I have purchased or any explanation for the delay. I expect a prompt response and resolution to this issue. I hope that we can resolve this issue quickly and that I can receive my order or a full refund as soon as possible. Thank you for your attention to this matter. Regards, Neeraj Shrivastava
I was advised to collect my order in store Wednesday afternoon. Unfortunately, the goods had not been "checked in" at that time. i was unable to wait, so advised i would call in 7 days later. This time unable to find parcel, advised it had not been checked in. I explained I can only get out when i have a paid Carer for my husband. They looked into it further, then phoned Boots.com This time I was eventually advised the item was "lost". Two wasted visits. They reordered, then was told to call in within 2 weeks. I explained this would not necessarily be possible, as I have food shopping to do, and had already wasted two journies into the store.Emails back and forth, but getting conflicting answers quite unpleasant too. I have been messed around by what appears to be a very unprofessional company. i had to pay delivery charges for an item that should be in store anyway !! So unhelpful, and not a way to keep customers.
I tried Boots online repeat prescription service for the first time. After a week of no contact I got an email saying they could not complete my prescription order because the doctor had refused my prescription. I phoned my GP, who said it had been issued 6 days before, and just sent to a different local Boots than the one I had selected. I collected it... no real problem. Then I went online to check that Boots would be trying again for me next next month, but found my account status was 'No current orders'. No other info. Could I just wait and see, or would I have to order again? I emailed boots online with all my info, and asked for clarification. I received a short automated email saying go online because we won't reply to this email. I tried another email, and a CS rep (or machine) emailed back, saying that they (CS) could not access my patient record to help, so I would have to ask in the shop. I had already asked in the shop and they did not know what could have gone wrong. My problem was not with a shop, it was with the online prescription service which had told me they could not complete my prescription order. CS had obviously not bothered to read my emails. I have deleted my Boots online prescription service account as I have zero faith that they can do the job.
Boots is rated 2.7 based on 1,786 reviews