Boots Reviews

Returns Process
Could Be Better
Read Boots Reviews

About Boots:

Buy health and beauty products online from the UKs most popular chemist, Boots. Find pharmacy services, prescriptions, baby, diet, fitness, hair products and perfume. Check out the huge selection of our online products, the number one store the UKs.

Boots Customer CarePO Box 5300

Tell us how Boots made you happy
Boots 1 star review on 4th May 2022
Boots 5 star review on 23rd April 2021
Nikkikennedy
Boots 5 star review on 13th March 2021
Karyn Jennings
Ursula shop assistant in Pontefract Boots shop wass awesome! I was buying #7 makeup products. She helped me, explained well and was very friendly!
I attended winsford boots today n I must say poppy who was there was amazin n very supportive , cant reccomend enough x
I went into Boots, Bath Road, Slough and the lady that served me (Asha) had brilliant customer service skills and made me feel important. An asset to your Bath Road, Slough store. I came out of there with a smile on my face. Thank you.
I would like to applaud Angie at the Lakeside boots Dior counter. I got the Dior service that these days and times hard to come by. She is a pro about product knowledge. Very relatable professional and kind. She went above and beyond taking care of my questions and I left with a product confident to return next time.
I’ve visited boots at Gemini Warrington for my N07 make-up & face creams on numerous occasions and I have been served by a lovely lady called Karin . She couldn’t have been more helpful, helping me to choose the right shade foundation & lipstick plus my holiday face cream . What a lovely caring lady who deserves a mention .
I visited the Boots No 7 make up counter in Widnes today, store 6594 and was served by a lovely lady called Nisha. She couldn’t have been more helpful with my purchases. She did a skin test for me and helped me to choose the correct products for my skin. I am hopeless at make up but she was so knowledgeable and easy to talk and very professional, which made my purchases easy. Would definitely shop there again when I need expert advice. Thank you Nisha
The help I received in Boots parkgate was wonderful a lady called Gill was very helpful and gave me time and explained my problem lovely to have such help and a smile.
On Sunday called into local Boots in Lichfield. I am going abroad to Greece and was trying to spend a voucher from The Mail. The lady on cosmetics called Cara was so helpful. She did not rush me and explained things to me about my purchases. It is so nice to have help and understanding when shopping. I hope you recognise good staff. Thank you for a good experience.
Anitha did fabulous job ,sorting my list in the store thank you
I went to Boots at riverside retail park Nottingham today 16th April 2022 and wanted to thank Megan for her support and expertise in helping us choose the right perfume as a gift. THANKYOU
I went to your shop today for advice on face makeup,it must have been my lucky day as I was served by Nat,what a joy. She was very customer oriented and she stopped me feeling self conscious,we had a chat she checked my skin and advised me on the colours that I should wear,she made my face up with o7 Rr find,she did my eyes and eyebrows and explained everything too.I purchased all that she used on me and came away feeling very happy I would go to her again and not feel scared to ask questions again.I think Nat deserves a very big pat on the back,thanks for taking the time and effort for me Nat
The staff in new addington central parade the lady doena need to be notice her customer service is outstanding allways helps and very polite and friendly please let her be noticed excellent customer service
Good honest company. I always use Boots for my personal items...make up and fragrance.
Boots Glasgow Airport store. I had the pleasure of being assisted by Emma. I have a speech impediment that makes it tough for me to speak with others, yet she didn't hesitate to listen to me and assist me with my problem. Not only did she go out her way to help me with my problem but she took the time to actually listen to me and care which is very rare in stores nowadays. The young lady is a true asset to the store.
Love boots very good value for money on all thing good verify of product great service
I was happy and got good customer service in the square Tallaght , Jonathan was very helpful and kind , he also gave a cup of water when needing to take the medication
Because of my particular medical ‘condition’, I have to make sure I receive the same brand if medication each month. My local Boots are wonderful ! They always check my medication with me when I go to collect it - I cannot praise them enough.
Boots High Street Dundee served by Riffat - Great service from Riffat today at the make up counters, very knowledgeable and helpful to choosing new make up.
Boots , Manchester ……. Clinique counter ….. served by Lou…very helpful, very professional and knowledgeable about skincare … Highly recommend if you are unsure about Clinique products
I visited Boots at Tonbridge in December last year. I spoke to a member of staff called Charles. My enquiry was about the product No 7 highlighter,he was very knowledgeable about the product and his customer service was excellent. In fact I have brought many No 7 make up products in the past from other Boots stores and but never received such great customer service like I got with Charles. Well done Charles you deserves recognition for being amazing.
Boots is rated 2.8 based on 1,611 reviews