Boots Reviews

Returns Process
Could Be Better
Read Boots Reviews

About Boots:

Buy health and beauty products online from the UKs most popular chemist, Boots. Find pharmacy services, prescriptions, baby, diet, fitness, hair products and perfume. Check out the huge selection of our online products, the number one store the UKs.

Boots Customer CarePO Box 5300

Tell us how Boots made you happy
Boots 1 star review on 4th May 2022
Boots 5 star review on 23rd April 2021
Nikkikennedy
Boots 5 star review on 13th March 2021
Karyn Jennings
I spoke with pharmacy Northgate Newark yesterday about an urgent prescription after being at A&E. They promised delivery today. Not arrived. Proven by CCTV. I have called all numbers in and no reply. Why provide such an important service if your unable to provide. Lives can be put at risk. NOT GOOD ENOUGH.
I ordered some perfume for my daughter’s birthday two weeks in advance. I chose for it to be delivered to store for convenience as I work long hours. My order didn’t arrive. I could see it had been dispatched but not delivered. I called the number given to me by the lovely woman in store and was greeted by a man who passed me onto someone else who told me my order had been ‘lost’. Neither of them apologised. She reordered my product to be delivered to store on the Friday, just in time for my daughter’s birthday on the Saturday. Again the same story - the product had been dispatched but ‘misplaced’ when I rang! How is it that two bottles of perfume go ‘missing’ ? The woman on the phone was very apologetic but wanted me to go to the hassle of waiting for a refund (3/5 days) that then I had to reorder! Disappointing service as I’m now having the hassle of finding my daughter another present which is also late. Not good enough Boots
I bought a foundation which was already use in but the put it in a pack when i spoke with manger boots in Westfield she refused refunded vey rude she doesn’t care about customer service and staff works their is also very rude don’t care about customer service
I attended winsford boots today n I must say poppy who was there was amazin n very supportive , cant reccomend enough x
Removing earned points ……not a way to keep customers
Appalling arrogant customer service by the staff assigned at the cosmetics and perfume section at Boots Queensway London W2 6LS. I picked up my online order from the shop and discovered that there is one item missing and told it to the staff at the till. Then we went to this "senior acting arrogant staff" who asked the other staff from the till if she saw me opening the pack, if she was sure I opened it in the shop... it wasn't even 5 mins that she handed it to me... this arrogant staff made me feel like I'm not telling the truth... "no sorry for the missing item... just making sure that I'm telling the truth"....the missing item is a pack of baby cotton wool pads and luckily I got a very small bag... disgusting customer service!!!
Website is awful! Come on boots for such a big company this is not acceptable
Utterly ridiculous prices!! My local store, in Dover, has a Savers right opposite. Whatever Boots are selling which Savers do, it will be much cheaper in Savers. Why on earth do Boots not work this out and lower their prices. I read recently that Boots are having problems financially and I am not surprised.
Boots, college surgery, Cullompton, this pharmacy has been going down hill for some months, the queues are out the door, with one poor member of staff fighting gallantly against the tide, three other woman today just discussing their holidays oblivious to the customers waiting., when finally served I did complain politiely about the length of time it took and was told in very clear terms "well you can use another pharmacy", I have taken her up on her suggestion. I am another customer lost.
I was refused a refund on an item. Although the Till didn't give me a receipt I did use my boots advantage card, so.my purchase could have been checked on the Retailex system
I went into Boots, Bath Road, Slough and the lady that served me (Asha) had brilliant customer service skills and made me feel important. An asset to your Bath Road, Slough store. I came out of there with a smile on my face. Thank you.
I had an urgent vaccine appointment booked at 426-427 Strand, London Boots only to find out that the pharmacist didn’t show up at work and nobody had the courtesy to cancel the appointment or make a phone call to let me know. There was no manager on site as well, the whole pharmacy was in the hands of a young substitute not employed by Boots who was not allowed to do anything. The customer service was even more shocking. A lady called Christine answered my call, she was incapable to perform even a basic task, unbelievably rude, unprofessional and totally out of line.
Myself and my sister both saved up our boots points to treat ourselves and when we went into the store to spend it my sister was told her card was invalid yet she managed to collect over £20 pounds in points and I got told I can only spend £5 of my £13 in points. Due to the deceit and False advertisement we are no longer using the boots store. I’m outraged that they can even do this to their loyal customers. We will now be going to Superdrug where they actually keep to their word and don’t steal off their customers. The boots company is struggling at the moment but they shouldn’t be taking it out on their customers. I strongly recommend you AVOID
Went into Boots Axminster this morning to print photos. Photo machine seemed to be switched off. I called over 'excuse me I wonder' before I said anything else the member of staff(pharmacist not with a customer) raised her hand 🖐️ to me in the classic talk to the hand gesture. When she did come over.. just at the end of the counter she told me the machine was not working, & then produced a sign. I take a dim view to talk to the hand🖐️ Why not say I'll be with you in a moment? if something is out of order then display a sign! I was on my way to work to open up another shop in the town. The 🖐️ also says my time is more important than yours... It's not. Very poor customer service Boots Axminster.
I would like to applaud Angie at the Lakeside boots Dior counter. I got the Dior service that these days and times hard to come by. She is a pro about product knowledge. Very relatable professional and kind. She went above and beyond taking care of my questions and I left with a product confident to return next time.
I had a pair of Timberland boots and the first time I wore them on a hike both soles came off (and I had to walk back in my stocking feet). The only thing worse than the poor quality of Timberland’s boots is their customer service.
Shameful! Made an order on Saturday to be delivered to the store on Monday. On Monday there was no delivery, no email to apology or explanation. Emailed them then got response after 5 days! They send refund but that was it! No apology nothing! Disgusting never again
I’ve visited boots at Gemini Warrington for my N07 make-up & face creams on numerous occasions and I have been served by a lovely lady called Karin . She couldn’t have been more helpful, helping me to choose the right shade foundation & lipstick plus my holiday face cream . What a lovely caring lady who deserves a mention .
Terrible. Ordered and paid for next day delivery received a text message saying parcel delayed because of a high volume of deliveries. Tried tracking parcel no new information came up,emailed boots no reply. Still not received parcel, waited all day. Disappointed
I visited the Boots No 7 make up counter in Widnes today, store 6594 and was served by a lovely lady called Nisha. She couldn’t have been more helpful with my purchases. She did a skin test for me and helped me to choose the correct products for my skin. I am hopeless at make up but she was so knowledgeable and easy to talk and very professional, which made my purchases easy. Would definitely shop there again when I need expert advice. Thank you Nisha
Boots is rated 2.8 based on 1,609 reviews