Boots Reviews

Returns Process
Could Be Better
Read Boots Reviews

About Boots:

Buy health and beauty products online from the UKs most popular chemist, Boots. Find pharmacy services, prescriptions, baby, diet, fitness, hair products and perfume. Check out the huge selection of our online products, the number one store the UKs.

Boots Customer CarePO Box 5300

Tell us how Boots made you happy
It is completely impossible to speak to anyone in 'Customer Service', they just never puck up. I've also emailed my complaint, received a case number, but to date heard absolutely nothing back from them. They owe me £50 and I'm beginning to think I'll never get my refund. What on earth can I do to resolve this? I always thought Boots was a trusted retailer, but I've now lost faith in them.
Terrible service, nobody answers telephone for customer services also. This has turned into the worst chemist on the planet !!! Thanks to investors and buyers of the chain we have lost valuable service as it was intended to be. Will not shop in Boots again and neither should anyone else. !
I ordered some perfume for my wife two weeks ago. I was advised I could collect the perfume from their store on Friday 3rd of December. I went to the store to collect the perfume on the day stated to find the perfume had not been delivered. I sent an email to Boots customer services the same day and in reply was advised to give it another 72 hours for the delivery to materialise. 72 hours passed and I have therefore emailed customer services twice to ask for a full refund, this is a Christmas present and thefore I need to look at something else. To my disgust Boots have not replied to those two emails and this is not acceptable. Shame on you Boots!!
visited Boots Riverside Rochdale 6/12/2021 was served by assistant Carly i need advise for a present she was brilliant the advise she gave me and even made the gift box up for me nothing wa s to much trouble for thank you so much for all your help boots just want you know Carly is an asset to you store please make sure this is passe don to Boots Rochdale
Half of the order missing two weeks after the supposed delivery date. No reply to my email queries and no one is picking up the phone. Non-existent customer service. Luckily these days there are dozens of online shops that stock same products so it is not difficult to switch to another supplier. I will not use Boots online shop again.
Atrocious customer service online and over the phone. Won't be shopping there any longer
Wish I had read the reviews before ordering, won't use this service again! Place an order to be sent to store, after waiting for confirmation of delivery that never came I called in to be told it's still in warehouse and to ring up! Used the virtual customer service system it said it couldn't help with my query so I rang up on hold for 3/4 of an hour. Gave up. Only gave 1 star as that was the minimum...Boots you don't deserve that..shocking customer service! WATCH DOG!!!! Here I come!!!
Just bad customer service, seemed a bit to much trouble,was to busy sorting out shelfs,spent £50 on perfume and couldn't be bothered to put in a bag.
Disgraceful Service. Ordered a couple of products online and was then told they had no stock. I had an email to say I would not be charged for the order but noticed the email doesn't reference a refund. This was 2 weeks ago and still refund. Tried to email them but no reply, have rang numerous amounts of time but just continually on hold. It's absolutely shocking service and certainly not the level of service I would expect from such a massive company. I've never had to wait this long for a refund. it's simply not good enough but what can you do if you can't though to anyone and no one answers your emails.
Good price on quality perfumes
Advantage Card points offers never work online.
I have never been subjected to such a terrible website as Boots. The list of my awful experiences is too long, I tried calling customer services but after 30 minutes gave up!! Sadly, I will never use Boots again....... ( I'm sure they won't care two hoots!!)
I recently came here for emergency advice on how to treat my severe scold burns, from accidentally knocking my cup of hot coffee all over the tops of both of my legs. I was crying from how much pain I was in. I could feel ot seering and not letting up. The pharmacist was so rude, and had no empathy. He basically just told me to go home, as there wasn't anything he could do about it. My friend stated to the docile idiot "Can't you see that my friend is in complete agony over here, crying?". He just shrugged and moved on to the next customer. So rude. This was at the Boots on Stockton high street in Stockton-on-Tees. The supported-living staff were much more of a help. Well at least they put cream on my burns, and wet cloths. I will never bother wasting any more time getting advice from that piece of limp lettuce they call a pharmacist.
Opticians BonAccord centre Aberdeen. I had an appointment for a yearly return visit what a great service Boots offer..the staff were all very efficient and pleasant. The optician was professional and I felt although I got to the bottom of a dry eye problem I had had for some time. Customer service at the top of its game! Thank you Wendy Boyd
Get your act together Boots! Your Kings Lynn branch has both audiology and optometry depts. I have no problem with the professionals that treat me. the issue is actually getting to meet them! I had naively assumed that with the prices involved Boots would strive to provide a worthy administration back-up. Not so! On the optical side I have had 3 appointments nullified and in the most recent case turned up for a fitting (checked by phone) only to find no record existed. When the glasses were finally located it became obvious that an appointment existed but was seemingly allowed to disappear? On the audiology side, having EVENTUALLY secured a hearing test I opted for new hearing aids However, in order to get those fitted I suffered 2 last minute cancellations (no explanation provided) and had to resort to contacting Boots HQ Llandudno before success was achieved. During the course of that extended dialogue it transpired that the 2 parts of the KL store are not integrated. From a customer perspective this is unacceptable. Interdepartmental power struggles are not the concern of the customer and should be stamped on! The Boots Vision and Values Statements include:- "Our people and our customers inspire us to act with commitment and passion" So get inspired. Start overhauling your administration procedures and get recruiting
i was having a problem with my boots card and was unable to get through to anyone at Boots customer service on the phone. After going into the Wakefield store I was referred to a lady called Alison, the area manager, who could not have been more polite or helpful. She solved the problem for me.
Visited their branch 6574 Summer Lane and served by a most helpful and charming young assistant ‘Lydia’ nothing too much trouble the item I required not in stock so she ordered it for me on the internet! Brilliant m, thanks Lydia.
Ordered the Dyson Airwrap for next day delivery and paid £4.95 for the privilege. The item was bought as a birthday present and all I got was a text the morning of delivery saying it won’t be delivered on time. I’m future do not offer this service as I would’ve collected it from somewhere else to guarantee it was here on time. Left £455 lighter and no present to give on my wife’s birthday. Raging.
Day 2 lateral flow test arrived ok and testing simple to carry out but trying to get the qr code to work and then upload the photo of the negative test is impossible. Called Boots customer service and was told to email them the photo which clearly shows a negative test result. Later received a message that the test was inconclusive. Unbelievable. This was very clearly a negative result. £21 paid for a very poor service. Use someone else to do your tests.
Order had something missing had to phone twice as while they were trying to sort out got cut off twice. Got through to someone else who reordered item with minutes email came to say out of stock and wouldn’t be charged. I had been charged so again back on phone to speak to someone else she says she has refunded money so fingers crossed all sorted. In all have spent over 1hr today on phone to boots and at end of conversation she said have a nice day. I was until my parcel turned up. NEVER AGAIN
Boots is rated 2.82 based on 1,492 reviews