Brain Forza Reviews

Brain Forza 3 star review on 27th May 2019
Jose F
Brain Forza 3 star review on 27th May 2019
Jose F
I would like to say that I do really like Brain Forza's products, however that can only be stated when I get them. I have now ordered a couple of times from them and they are always late with shipment. You will pay for 2-4 day shipping but in reality it is 2-4 weeks minimum, and you will need to constantly check as they do not send out any communication to their customers. I have ordered supplements that are not out of stock when I submit my order but it seems that if I check my order status in a week I am sent to the back of the line after I give them money. I have reach out to the customer service person Rita who basically told me to tough luck and just be patient. I really think they are either in desperate need for more employees and supply chain optimization. I do get the feeling that they are either dealing with the two issues I just stated or that they are dealing in shady business practices. I really want to like the company but I feel like they have no respect for their patrons. If these issues get resolved I would recommend others to them but as of now I am telling everyone to stay away from Brain Forza.
I really wanted to give this company 5 stars. I was sooo excited to receive their product that I even paid Extra to receive a faster shipment 😞 1) The package arrived late (despite paying Extra) 2) I was sent the wrong product. It was weird and awkward, as it shows by my name that I'm a girl, yet I received Testosterone supplement for Men... And on top of that, it was by a company called "Kane", yet the receipt in the box clearly had my correct name, as well as the correct product label on it. It was sort of Funny, but mostly Confusing to say the least. 🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️ 3) I sent MULTIPLE e-mails clearly explaining the situation, provided the Reference number, as well as many pictures of the receipt and the wrong product that was sent, yet I never received a single reply back. (The e-mails I sent were a direct reply to their Auto-generated e-mail that Specifically asks clients to reply back to that e-mail incase we didn't receive the order. So I CLEARLY followed BRAINFORZA's Specific instructions... but still no reply 😋 🤦‍♀️) Maybe they just don't care about their clients in Canada... JK... I have no idea... I'm sure their product is good... but unfortunately I'd never know. I'm just hoping to get a refund at this point :( (I Hate writing bad reviews, so if I don't have a good review, I usually would Never write one at all. And if I do have a good review, I'd literally write a Really POSITIVE one!!! (^_^) I hate dealing with issues in public, which is why I literally e-mailed the company directly Multiple times. I honestly want to apologize to BrainForza for writing this, (U_U) whether they believe me or not, I just really don't know how else to reach them after I specifically followed THEIR instructions MULTIPLE times :'( I hope they reply one day... I'm still waiting...) Thanks and sorry for the trouble :'( (Order #317069)
Substandard customer service. Inept customer service. Company took customer's money and never sent order. Did not reply to email correspondence.
I'm not sure about the product just yet, because I still haven't received it, but as for processing my order I would give it the lowest rating. I places my order at the end of January and it finally shipped March 1st after getting ahold of customer service. When ordering it never said it was on back order, or that my shipment would be delayed, but here we are a month later...
I have been messaging the company, I made one purchase for over $80 and not only did they not ship it, they also are not responding. I am going on two weeks waiting for the the product to either ship or get a response from the company. Very bad company. They apparently have good products, but man, their communication is atrocious...
First time we recived the suplemments. Second time they are charging for suplemments you didn't ask for, using your Bank information without your permission. So bad!!!
On September 1, 2020 my card was charged for 3 bottles of adaptogens. In October I began the process of contacting a voiceless company to inquire as to why I had received no updates or products from my September order from Brain Forza. Since that time I have emailed, plus I have called and left two hopeful phone messages. Today, October 16, the company has again charged my card for 3 bottles of adaptogens while not yet fulfilling the previous order. Shame on Brain Forza! Perhaps this Review will spark a reply from the silent company!
I placed my order more than 40 days ago. Paid for shipping $24.93. My order never arrived.
I haven't been able to experience all the benefits this product supposedly have because my order made in May 6, 2020 has been not delivered as of today June 6, 2020. I contacted Customer Services on June 1, 2020 and I receive a prompt response from Rita, I was realive and excited that we will find resolution for this I understand that things could be difficult and take a little more time at this moment but I haven't have any response yet. Im contacting my back to try to cancel the order.
Hello! This is Rita. Not only did I reply to you almost immediately, but your shipment is confirmed delivered via USPS. Thanks!
Been waiting almost 2 months for 4 bottles. I was a subscriber but cancelled because you can’t keep up with orders. You generated shipping labels on the 11/14/18 and the products still never reached usps for shipment yet. Over $80 you’ve taken from me yet know results. You can’t expect me to be patient and wait when the string of emails back and forth from Ruth specified I should of gotten my products weeks ago. I remained loyal but with this lack of service especially since my money was taken is inexcusable. It’s disappointing because at one point Brain Forza was my go to.
Hello everyone! While we are not perfect, and absolutely take responsibility for our faults, this is not one of those times. The product page CLEARLY, in giant purple text, had the product labeled as sold out with the estimated ship date mid November. The customer was absolutely fully aware. We spoke happily with the customer many times during that period. The statements made of "receiving the product weeks ago" is false. The date has always been on the page, and we had always informed the customer of the exact same information from the many emails she sent in. All ordered are cancel-able and refundable at any time as well. We still tried everything to make her happy to no avail unfortunately.
Still this day waiting for my orders
Been way over a month. Ordered Lions Main mushroom for MS😟Where is it?
I ordered this late October and still have not received. When going to your contact page, it states that page does not exist. What's up with that?
Brain Forza is rated 4.37 based on 117 reviews