Brain Forza Reviews

Brain Forza 3 star review on 27th May 2019
Jose F
Brain Forza 5 star review on 14th March 2017
Randy B
I'm not sure about the product just yet, because I still haven't received it, but as for processing my order I would give it the lowest rating. I places my order at the end of January and it finally shipped March 1st after getting ahold of customer service. When ordering it never said it was on back order, or that my shipment would be delayed, but here we are a month later...
I have been messaging the company, I made one purchase for over $80 and not only did they not ship it, they also are not responding. I am going on two weeks waiting for the the product to either ship or get a response from the company. Very bad company. They apparently have good products, but man, their communication is atrocious...
First time we recived the suplemments. Second time they are charging for suplemments you didn't ask for, using your Bank information without your permission. So bad!!!
fter reading the reviews and being in the middle of the fast- I was hesitant to order bc i thought it was going to take a loooooong time. I gave it a whirl, I ordered Thursday morning and I got it Saturday mid afternoon! I even emailed just to get an idea as to when I can expect it - They were really nice! and replied right away..., It's all on how you approach ppl- so be kind :) oh as for the Prod.- it totally saved me, I was feeling really low- and it has really revitalized me.
I placed my order more than 40 days ago. Paid for shipping $24.93. My order never arrived.
I haven't been able to experience all the benefits this product supposedly have because my order made in May 6, 2020 has been not delivered as of today June 6, 2020. I contacted Customer Services on June 1, 2020 and I receive a prompt response from Rita, I was realive and excited that we will find resolution for this I understand that things could be difficult and take a little more time at this moment but I haven't have any response yet. Im contacting my back to try to cancel the order.
Hello! This is Rita. Not only did I reply to you almost immediately, but your shipment is confirmed delivered via USPS. Thanks!
Brain Lift is the best!! Been taking it for months now and it’s really helped me focus and tackle my day-to-day grind. Flavor is solid too. Highly recommend!!!
Customer service was outstanding. I needed to make a return. There was some difficulty because I live in Canada, but Rita is customer service followed through till it was taken care of. She never left me hanging. I was so impressed.
Absolutely impressed !
Searching for a specific product I found it at Brain Forza. Ordering was simple and delivery was fast. The product is of good quality. I will use Brain Forza in the future.
I live in Canada. The product was shipped to me quickly. Great customer service. Thank you Rita.
So far so good, the product seem to showing signs of working. Let's see in the coming days and weeks since I just started taking it just 3 days ago. Having said that, one of the improvement I've noticed is being able to get out of bed in the morning not feeling tired at all. I look forward to a lot more improvement..... in the following area, Stronger sexual, fitness and more.
I have been on the product officially for 2 weeks I assume effects will be better and better as I continue to take it since the minimum time of use is two to three months. I feel more active , more productive, I always feel the need to be doing something I can not even explain it, quality of sleep has improved and sex drive / libido has increased. I recommend this product 1000%.
Fast shipping, and packaged well. 5 thumbs up
Without anxiety, I am the parent and partner that my wonderful family deserves. I am very grateful that Brain Forza KSM-66 Ashwagandha has brought more joy and laughter into our lives. Thank you.
Great, superior quality products at really great prices. Amazing customer service as well who go above and beyond! I'll be a repeat customer, no question.
I bought your product because you claim it’s organic and I sure hope so. I’m happy with the price being it is organic. Keep me updated on all sale products too.
i received what i wanted on time
really great customer support!!! greetings from austria!
They’re the beat company to work with with amazing customer service. I totally recommend them. You won’t be let down!!! Thanks again guys!
Brain Forza is rated 4.49 based on 113 reviews