Brain Forza Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Brain Forza

About Brain Forza: We make you better. Supplements to make you smarter, stronger and happier | ⚗️ Science-driven |

+1 (800) 910-8406

cs@brainforza.com

6100 219th Street SWSTE 480Mountlake Terrace, WA 98043

Tell us how Brain Forza made you happy

"Customer service was outstanding. I needed to make a return. There was some difficulty because I live in Canada, but Rita is customer service followed through till it was taken care of. She never left me hanging. I was so impressed."
"Searching for a specific product I found it at Brain Forza. Ordering was simple and delivery was fast. The product is of good quality. I will use Brain Forza in the future."
"I live in Canada. The product was shipped to me quickly. Great customer service. Thank you Rita."
"So far so good, the product seem to showing signs of working. Let's see in the coming days and weeks since I just started taking it just 3 days ago. Having said that, one of the improvement I've noticed is being able to get out of bed in the morning not feeling tired at all. I look forward to a lot more improvement..... in the following area, Stronger sexual, fitness and more."
"I have been on the product officially for 2 weeks I assume effects will be better and better as I continue to take it since the minimum time of use is two to three months. I feel more active , more productive, I always feel the need to be doing something I can not even explain it, quality of sleep has improved and sex drive / libido has increased. I recommend this product 1000%."
"Fast shipping, and packaged well. 5 thumbs up"
"Without anxiety, I am the parent and partner that my wonderful family deserves. I am very grateful that Brain Forza KSM-66 Ashwagandha has brought more joy and laughter into our lives. Thank you."
"Great, superior quality products at really great prices. Amazing customer service as well who go above and beyond! I'll be a repeat customer, no question."
"I bought your product because you claim it’s organic and I sure hope so. I’m happy with the price being it is organic. Keep me updated on all sale products too."
"i received what i wanted on time"
"really great customer support!!! greetings from austria!"
"They’re the beat company to work with with amazing customer service. I totally recommend them. You won’t be let down!!! Thanks again guys!"
"the product helps me with my daily activities and getting through school. I highly recommend them for all of there products. especially the BrianLift. plus the customer service is on point and they will reply back pretty quick too!!! thanks for the great customer service. keep it up!!!"
"Rita is one of the very best and most amazing Customer Service professionals I have met, whether in person, the phone or the Internet. She is very professional, enthusiastic, friendly, patient and caring. My only reason to give Brain Forza a 4 instead of a 5 is that the cycles of mushroom growth are not programmed or adjusted well to the market demand so it causes delays in the availability of the mushrooms, sometimes causing very long waits. I was accidentally skipped in my order or reishi, then the supply was all gone and I now have to wait one or two more weeks after 50 days of waiting. The products are at the very top over anything else in the market but the supply cycle needs to improve. Thank you!!"
Hello! Thank you so kindly! In regards to inventory, there are a few reasons. One, we run small batches. We aim to only store 2-3 months worth of inventory at a time. Big companies will run 1-.15 years worth at a time, so it sits a lot longer. We are also still considered a small business, we could never do runs that large yet :)

In general, we have got our timing down and almost fixes this all together! But sometimes, it is still just unpredictable!

For instance, the KSM-66 batch we jsut made should have lasted 2-3 months. But we sold it out in 3 weeks! It takes another 10-12 weeks to make a new batch.

In nay case, luckily these gaps are much much much smaller now, and hopefully soon completely non-existent while still running small-mid size batches to keep things super fresh!

Thanks!!!
"I submitted a question and got a response right away. I have ordered the product and can't wait to start my dog on it."
"Thank you for the communication and clarification"
"Excellent product. However, I must stop shipments completely, as I already have plenty. Please verify that I have stoped receiving this product until further notice."
"The reason why I gave this a rating of a 4 is because I have only been on this for 2 days and have not enough time to be on this to give a good rating. But for deliver time I got product on time."
Brain Forza is rated 4.78 based on 102 reviews