Brain Forza Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Brain Forza

About Brain Forza: We make you better. Supplements to make you smarter, stronger and happier | ⚗️ Science-driven |

+1 (800) 910-8406

cs@brainforza.com

6100 219th Street SWSTE 480Mountlake Terrace, WA 98043

Tell us how Brain Forza made you happy

"Fast shipping, and packaged well. 5 thumbs up"
"Without anxiety, I am the parent and partner that my wonderful family deserves. I am very grateful that Brain Forza KSM-66 Ashwagandha has brought more joy and laughter into our lives. Thank you."
"Great, superior quality products at really great prices. Amazing customer service as well who go above and beyond! I'll be a repeat customer, no question."
"I bought your product because you claim it’s organic and I sure hope so. I’m happy with the price being it is organic. Keep me updated on all sale products too."
"i received what i wanted on time"
"really great customer support!!! greetings from austria!"
"They’re the beat company to work with with amazing customer service. I totally recommend them. You won’t be let down!!! Thanks again guys!"
"the product helps me with my daily activities and getting through school. I highly recommend them for all of there products. especially the BrianLift. plus the customer service is on point and they will reply back pretty quick too!!! thanks for the great customer service. keep it up!!!"
"Rita is one of the very best and most amazing Customer Service professionals I have met, whether in person, the phone or the Internet. She is very professional, enthusiastic, friendly, patient and caring. My only reason to give Brain Forza a 4 instead of a 5 is that the cycles of mushroom growth are not programmed or adjusted well to the market demand so it causes delays in the availability of the mushrooms, sometimes causing very long waits. I was accidentally skipped in my order or reishi, then the supply was all gone and I now have to wait one or two more weeks after 50 days of waiting. The products are at the very top over anything else in the market but the supply cycle needs to improve. Thank you!!"
Hello! Thank you so kindly! In regards to inventory, there are a few reasons. One, we run small batches. We aim to only store 2-3 months worth of inventory at a time. Big companies will run 1-.15 years worth at a time, so it sits a lot longer. We are also still considered a small business, we could never do runs that large yet :)

In general, we have got our timing down and almost fixes this all together! But sometimes, it is still just unpredictable!

For instance, the KSM-66 batch we jsut made should have lasted 2-3 months. But we sold it out in 3 weeks! It takes another 10-12 weeks to make a new batch.

In nay case, luckily these gaps are much much much smaller now, and hopefully soon completely non-existent while still running small-mid size batches to keep things super fresh!

Thanks!!!
"I submitted a question and got a response right away. I have ordered the product and can't wait to start my dog on it."
"Thank you for the communication and clarification"
"Excellent product. However, I must stop shipments completely, as I already have plenty. Please verify that I have stoped receiving this product until further notice."
"The reason why I gave this a rating of a 4 is because I have only been on this for 2 days and have not enough time to be on this to give a good rating. But for deliver time I got product on time."
"I always order from brain forza and I am happy with their products."
"Service is great. Product is good"
"The truth is I switched from another brand to see if your statements hold up we'll have to wait an see. I hope for the best I know there is no cure for dementia but if your product can even slow its progression it will have been worth it."
"I have stage 4 cancer and your product was recommended to boost my immune system. I’m working on my fist bottle and will see in 30 days when I go for my check up if things are on the upside! I’m fighting for my life so anything that can help my body in a positive way I’m up for. My two kids just lost their dad a month ago-they really need their mom! Thanks for giving me hope! Kathleen Kelly"
"Great product and ships fast"
"Very fast delivery. They also kept you notified of the progress of your order in all stages"
Brain Forza is rated 4.79 based on 95 reviews