Brain Forza Reviews

Brain Forza 3 star review on 27th May 2019
Jose F
Brain Forza 3 star review on 27th May 2019
Jose F
I really wanted to give this company 5 stars. I was sooo excited to receive their product that I even paid Extra to receive a faster shipment 😞 1) The package arrived late (despite paying Extra) 2) I was sent the wrong product. It was weird and awkward, as it shows by my name that I'm a girl, yet I received Testosterone supplement for Men... And on top of that, it was by a company called "Kane", yet the receipt in the box clearly had my correct name, as well as the correct product label on it. It was sort of Funny, but mostly Confusing to say the least. πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ 3) I sent MULTIPLE e-mails clearly explaining the situation, provided the Reference number, as well as many pictures of the receipt and the wrong product that was sent, yet I never received a single reply back. (The e-mails I sent were a direct reply to their Auto-generated e-mail that Specifically asks clients to reply back to that e-mail incase we didn't receive the order. So I CLEARLY followed BRAINFORZA's Specific instructions... but still no reply πŸ˜‹ πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ) Maybe they just don't care about their clients in Canada... JK... I have no idea... I'm sure their product is good... but unfortunately I'd never know. I'm just hoping to get a refund at this point :( (I Hate writing bad reviews, so if I don't have a good review, I usually would Never write one at all. And if I do have a good review, I'd literally write a Really POSITIVE one!!! (^_^) I hate dealing with issues in public, which is why I literally e-mailed the company directly Multiple times. I honestly want to apologize to BrainForza for writing this, (U_U) whether they believe me or not, I just really don't know how else to reach them after I specifically followed THEIR instructions MULTIPLE times :'( I hope they reply one day... I'm still waiting...) Thanks and sorry for the trouble :'( (Order #317069)
Substandard customer service. Inept customer service. Company took customer's money and never sent order. Did not reply to email correspondence.
I'm not sure about the product just yet, because I still haven't received it, but as for processing my order I would give it the lowest rating. I places my order at the end of January and it finally shipped March 1st after getting ahold of customer service. When ordering it never said it was on back order, or that my shipment would be delayed, but here we are a month later...
I have been messaging the company, I made one purchase for over $80 and not only did they not ship it, they also are not responding. I am going on two weeks waiting for the the product to either ship or get a response from the company. Very bad company. They apparently have good products, but man, their communication is atrocious...
First time we recived the suplemments. Second time they are charging for suplemments you didn't ask for, using your Bank information without your permission. So bad!!!
On September 1, 2020 my card was charged for 3 bottles of adaptogens. In October I began the process of contacting a voiceless company to inquire as to why I had received no updates or products from my September order from Brain Forza. Since that time I have emailed, plus I have called and left two hopeful phone messages. Today, October 16, the company has again charged my card for 3 bottles of adaptogens while not yet fulfilling the previous order. Shame on Brain Forza! Perhaps this Review will spark a reply from the silent company!
fter reading the reviews and being in the middle of the fast- I was hesitant to order bc i thought it was going to take a loooooong time. I gave it a whirl, I ordered Thursday morning and I got it Saturday mid afternoon! I even emailed just to get an idea as to when I can expect it - They were really nice! and replied right away..., It's all on how you approach ppl- so be kind :) oh as for the Prod.- it totally saved me, I was feeling really low- and it has really revitalized me.
I placed my order more than 40 days ago. Paid for shipping $24.93. My order never arrived.
I haven't been able to experience all the benefits this product supposedly have because my order made in May 6, 2020 has been not delivered as of today June 6, 2020. I contacted Customer Services on June 1, 2020 and I receive a prompt response from Rita, I was realive and excited that we will find resolution for this I understand that things could be difficult and take a little more time at this moment but I haven't have any response yet. Im contacting my back to try to cancel the order.
Hello! This is Rita. Not only did I reply to you almost immediately, but your shipment is confirmed delivered via USPS. Thanks!
Brain Lift is the best!! Been taking it for months now and it’s really helped me focus and tackle my day-to-day grind. Flavor is solid too. Highly recommend!!!
Customer service was outstanding. I needed to make a return. There was some difficulty because I live in Canada, but Rita is customer service followed through till it was taken care of. She never left me hanging. I was so impressed.
Absolutely impressed !
Searching for a specific product I found it at Brain Forza. Ordering was simple and delivery was fast. The product is of good quality. I will use Brain Forza in the future.
I live in Canada. The product was shipped to me quickly. Great customer service. Thank you Rita.
So far so good, the product seem to showing signs of working. Let's see in the coming days and weeks since I just started taking it just 3 days ago. Having said that, one of the improvement I've noticed is being able to get out of bed in the morning not feeling tired at all. I look forward to a lot more improvement..... in the following area, Stronger sexual, fitness and more.
I have been on the product officially for 2 weeks I assume effects will be better and better as I continue to take it since the minimum time of use is two to three months. I feel more active , more productive, I always feel the need to be doing something I can not even explain it, quality of sleep has improved and sex drive / libido has increased. I recommend this product 1000%.
Fast shipping, and packaged well. 5 thumbs up
Without anxiety, I am the parent and partner that my wonderful family deserves. I am very grateful that Brain Forza KSM-66 Ashwagandha has brought more joy and laughter into our lives. Thank you.
Great, superior quality products at really great prices. Amazing customer service as well who go above and beyond! I'll be a repeat customer, no question.
I bought your product because you claim it’s organic and I sure hope so. I’m happy with the price being it is organic. Keep me updated on all sale products too.
Brain Forza is rated 4.40 based on 116 reviews