Brain Forza Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Brain Forza

About Brain Forza: We make you better. Supplements to make you smarter, stronger and happier | ⚗️ Science-driven |

+1 (800) 910-8406

cs@brainforza.com

6100 219th Street SWSTE 480Mountlake Terrace, WA 98043

Tell us how Brain Forza made you happy

"The truth is I switched from another brand to see if your statements hold up we'll have to wait an see. I hope for the best I know there is no cure for dementia but if your product can even slow its progression it will have been worth it."
"I have stage 4 cancer and your product was recommended to boost my immune system. I’m working on my fist bottle and will see in 30 days when I go for my check up if things are on the upside! I’m fighting for my life so anything that can help my body in a positive way I’m up for. My two kids just lost their dad a month ago-they really need their mom! Thanks for giving me hope! Kathleen Kelly"
"Great product and ships fast"
"Very fast delivery. They also kept you notified of the progress of your order in all stages"
"Excellent customer service and product!"
"Customer service was excellent. They acknowledged more order and told me it was going to be a little late."
"Excellent AAA Products and Quality!"
"Been waiting almost 2 months for 4 bottles. I was a subscriber but cancelled because you can’t keep up with orders. You generated shipping labels on the 11/14/18 and the products still never reached usps for shipment yet. Over $80 you’ve taken from me yet know results. You can’t expect me to be patient and wait when the string of emails back and forth from Ruth specified I should of gotten my products weeks ago. I remained loyal but with this lack of service especially since my money was taken is inexcusable. It’s disappointing because at one point Brain Forza was my go to."
Hello everyone! While we are not perfect, and absolutely take responsibility for our faults, this is not one of those times.

The product page CLEARLY, in giant purple text, had the product labeled as sold out with the estimated ship date mid November. The customer was absolutely fully aware. We spoke happily with the customer many times during that period. The statements made of "receiving the product weeks ago" is false. The date has always been on the page, and we had always informed the customer of the exact same information from the many emails she sent in. All ordered are cancel-able and refundable at any time as well. We still tried everything to make her happy to no avail unfortunately.
"Good products, good prices, fast delivery --- what more do you need !!"
"Brain Forza has great and reliable supplements. I love the Lions Mane Mushroom supplements. The company responses quickly to questions, I recommend this company to everyone."
"You want to get up in the morning and not just get things done, but to crush them? This product will support that."
"I love my hat! It’s encouraging, simple, sleek, and comfortable. I would go for a S/M if you normally where a large. This company was great to order from. Quick and easy too. Only complaint would be that the logo on the back is just slightly crooked, but I digress."
"Fast shipping and delivery, and the product I ordered is awesome!! Thank you!"
"Everyone should consider taking Lion’s Mane daily especially if there is Parkinson’s disease in their family history. Highly recommend this product."
"Great products, they work just as intended."
"I bought this based on a need for help with my memory. This is the only brand I have tried, and I got a noticeable benefit within a day or two."
"This is not long time I am using but I believe it may working somehow. Thank you"
"Got my order very quickly!!"
"the products are simply great quality, all of the products function as described and even better, i am grateful for a resource like brain forza"
"Your lions make seems high quality. Great product."
Brain Forza is rated 4.75 based on 80 reviews