Brain Forza Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Brain Forza

About Brain Forza: We make you better. Supplements to make you smarter, stronger and happier | ⚗️ Science-driven |

+1 (800) 910-8406

cs@brainforza.com

6100 219th Street SWSTE 480Mountlake Terrace, WA 98043

Tell us how Brain Forza made you happy

"You want to get up in the morning and not just get things done, but to crush them? This product will support that."
"I love my hat! It’s encouraging, simple, sleek, and comfortable. I would go for a S/M if you normally where a large. This company was great to order from. Quick and easy too. Only complaint would be that the logo on the back is just slightly crooked, but I digress."
"Fast shipping and delivery, and the product I ordered is awesome!! Thank you!"
"Can’t really say! Have only used foe 3 days. Please check back in 2 weeks."
"Everyone should consider taking Lion’s Mane daily especially if there is Parkinson’s disease in their family history. Highly recommend this product."
"Great products, they work just as intended."
"I bought this based on a need for help with my memory. This is the only brand I have tried, and I got a noticeable benefit within a day or two."
"This is not long time I am using but I believe it may working somehow. Thank you"
"Got my order very quickly!!"
"the products are simply great quality, all of the products function as described and even better, i am grateful for a resource like brain forza"
"Your lions make seems high quality. Great product."
"Auto ship plan is working out great. Shipped right on schedule and arrived quickly."
"Quality product, this supplement has improved my overall well being. Great service as well!"
"Brain Forza, athough a small team; are comprised of amazing people who go above and beyond by delivering quality customer service and products!"
"My third order with Brain Forza, I just ordered some of the other new products from them. quality and formulas are fantastic if you know a little about supplements compared to some top brands out there."
"Taking Red Rieshi and has helped Lyme symptoms of neuropathy."
"The Lemon Balm I ordered was no longer available from Amazon so I went to Brain Forza. They took longer than expected to fill it but kept me apprised via email. Also they gave me a free bottle to make up for the wait. Can't get better than that"
"I had a stroke in 2005 and have had a rough road since. Partial paralysis over my whole left side. My left eye is almost closed and face is still numb as well as my hand. But since 2005 I've been exercising, and taking herbs and other natural compounds to keep from taking so many drugs. As of today : my eye has almost stopped jerking, face has far less paralysis. My whole body feels pretty good. I had copd before, now I hardly need an inhaler, let alone my 2 oxygen concentrators. My joints are almost pain free. Eye sight is clear. Brain fog gone. Concentration a whole lot better. Now I can't say for sure that Brain Forza was the reason for all these changes, but I certainly believe it helped. So much so that I ordered Lion's Mane spores from GMHP to start my own mushroom garden! Thanks Brain Forza for helping me get my life back after so long. I'm 65 now and I feel better than I have for the last 11 years. Keep up the good work and thanks again. Rev RK Burns"
"I recently ordered Red Reishi Mushroom capsules and started taking them. Felt better in less than a week. Called Greg and got great information that prompted me to order FRANKINCENSE AND MAITAKE for Blood Pressure. Greg cautioned me to discuss with my Physician on medical matters which is very much appreciated. Maybe someday we might get back to Socrates' idea of "Let your food be your medicine and and your medicine be your food". Sounds antique but very plausible. Thank You, Bill Blackwell"
"Brain Forza supplies high quality products that enhances my quality of life. The Brain Forza team aims to ensure excellent service and strive to exceed my expectations."
Brain Forza is rated 4.75 based on 71 reviews