Brakecrafters Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Brakecrafters
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
Would you recommend Brakecrafters? yes
"Top products and great turn around time. I ordered HH pads on Saturday and the pads showed up on Monday. Fantastic!"
Would you recommend Brakecrafters? yes
"Got what I needed in hurry. Thanks Guys"
"reliable seller"
"I like the selection but I did have a little confusion finding the correct pads for my bike on the website and ended up receiving the wrong pads. But that was probably my fault and I should have called to verify before ordering. The shipping was very fast and I received my order days before anyone else was able to get it to me. I will be a rerun customer."
Would you recommend Brakecrafters? yes
"We had two separate order requests and both were delivered promptly at two different locations. The first has been installed with the seals fitting nicely and the second should be installed possibly tomorrow. Thank You and have a great evening."
"The Brakecrafters kit I got to rebuild my Tokico caliper was great. The packaging was designed to be used, and made keeping things sorted as went through the caliper super easy. The parts seem to be very high quality, they provided everything, and it all fit really well. The only issue I had is that the bleeder screw was a different thread pitch than the one in my caliper. Not a big deal because mine was in good shape, so I didn't bother to contact them about it. The SV650 caliper I have is common across a large number of bikes from various manufacturers, so that may have been part of the issue. I've already recommended Brakecrafters to a personal friend, and I will certainly be using them again next time I have to rebuild a caliper."
Would you recommend Brakecrafters? yes
"I all arrived ok. It was a day late from what shipping originally indicated but given the Spring weather not a surprise. Still have to install them so I think we are good. This was the only place we could find the part for our Honda Shadow."
Would you recommend Brakecrafters? yes
"good products at a reasonable price and prompt shipping."
"Great selection of parts, everything seems to fit as it should"
Brakecrafters is rated 4.91 based on 131 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access