Brakecrafters Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Brakecrafters
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
Would you recommend Brakecrafters? yes
"Top products and great turn around time. I ordered HH pads on Saturday and the pads showed up on Monday. Fantastic!"
"Easy to use website and decent shipping."
"Good brake pads quick shipping."
"Very fast shipping and parts exactly as described. Couldn't ask for more."
"Great product"
"The kits have quality parts and the instructional videos are helpful. I recommend Brakecrafters to anyone needing brake or master cylinder rebuild kits, you won't be disappointed!"
"Quick and professional"
Would you recommend Brakecrafters? yes
"Great products, very knowledgeable staff, very accommodating with shipping - my first purchase here - won't be my last. Thanks Lindsey and Mark for excellent service!"
Would you recommend Brakecrafters? yes
"Needed brake pads for my bike and got them at a good deal and very quickly"
Would you recommend Brakecrafters? yes
"Very good people to deal with. I will be buying from them in the future."
Would you recommend Brakecrafters? yes
"I am pleased with the customer service and product,"
Would you recommend Brakecrafters? yes
"First time customer. Website easy to use. Parts fit well. Very fast delivery. I will use BrakeCrafters again."
"I don’t normally write reviews, however brakecraftets went Ubick and beyond in customer service. Their knowledge of their products, and willingness to take the time to help was very impressive. I recommend brakecraftets."
Would you recommend Brakecrafters? yes
"Very good and fast service .l talked a man i believe his name was Mark and he answered all my questions."
"Quality product! Nice to find new parts for my vintage motorcycle at a reasonable price."
"Product was a perfect replacement and upgrade for rebuilding. Came with quality parts and everything you need."
"I'm pretty sure it was the best customer service I have ever experienced with any company ever! I had an issue with an order (I ordered the wrong parts) and they sent out the correct parts straight away. Also the parts got from Arizona, USA to New Zealand in 5 days which must be a record! Could not speak more highly of them"
"Very supportive customer service. Great product /value."
"Parts came quick, everything was there,nicely packaged an advisory sheet which was nice..great purchase..installed caliper rebuild and pump rebuild kit..first time I did it and all went well. Had to buy a long nosed snap ring plier from motion pro for like 15 USD. Couldn't reach the pump snap ring without it. Get it or you may damage the housing. I would definitely buy again when i need to. Thank you."
"Great product. The shipping was fast, and the parts fit perfectly."
Brakecrafters is rated 4.91 based on 136 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access