Brakecrafters Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Brakecrafters
Would you recommend Brakecrafters? yes
"Very easy to order brake parts that i needed, everything arrived promptly and all parts are of very high quaility. I am completely pleased!"
Would you recommend Brakecrafters? yes
"Fast shipment. I needed parts that brakecrafters didn't carry but they found them for me. I will do business with them again."
"PERFECT PART , PERFECT FIT , PERFECT OPERATION . HATS OFF TO BRAKE CRAFTERS . THANK-YOU !"
"This is the way every company should conduct business! I ordered the wrong part and called to get the correct part - and to return the other. Quick and easy; I had the correct part in my hands in a couple of days. Good job BrakeCrafters!"
Would you recommend Brakecrafters? yes
"Very good quality products, quick service and free shipping (which raises the price of the goods). Overall I’m pleased."
Would you recommend Brakecrafters? yes
"Good quality parts and fast shipping as well. Very satisfied."
"Used a Brakecrafters caliper kit to rebuild the caliper on a 82 Honda FT500. The kit worked great and the instructions were well done. Will use Brakecrafters products again in the future."
Brakecrafters is rated 5.00 based on 7 reviews