Brakecrafters Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Brakecrafters
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"Everything iv ordered has arrived fast and always right parts. Very easy online site really helps the whole process. And parts for older bikes is final 5th star. Great job!"
"Great service excellent prices. Hard to beat!"
Would you recommend Brakecrafters? yes
"Very good and satisfied"
"Everything is well packaged, and had everything I needed to get the job done"
"An on line transaction that was easy and efficient. Tracking of my order made it easy to follow the path of the package as well regular emails were received advising of the delivery. Items are of a high quality and well packaged. I will buy again from Brakecrafters, thanks, Paul C."
"Great product. Customer service was very helpful with my questions. I will buy any needed parts from Brakecrafters again."
Would you recommend Brakecrafters? yes
"Great Kit. All the components to do a full rebuild on a pair of GSXR calipers."
"Great product, great service and super fast delivery! Everything arrived exactly as it was supposed to and much quicker than I anticipated. I’ll definitely be coming back for all of my motorcycle brake needs!"
Would you recommend Brakecrafters? yes
"All the parts were perfect and fit perfectly. No issues and shipped very quickly."
Would you recommend Brakecrafters? yes
"Exelente service,fast shipping,great product"
Would you recommend Brakecrafters? yes
"I was very pleased with your product, it was like OEM quality, fit perfectly and I am sure it will last many years. I honestly couldn't have been more satisfied. Thanks so much."
Would you recommend Brakecrafters? yes
"Great info when talking to rep at USA Dept,fast delivery,as described,would do business again."
"Mark is amazing , got me the right part, video is a great help tool"
Would you recommend Brakecrafters? yes
"Not only excellent products and customer service but this company also provides some outstanding instructional videos on their website. Brakecrafters is A++++++"
Would you recommend Brakecrafters? yes
"Everything fit perfectly. Thanks!"
Would you recommend Brakecrafters? yes
"Product fit and worked as described, quick delivery fair price"
Would you recommend Brakecrafters? yes
"Exactly what I needed and super fast shipping!"
Would you recommend Brakecrafters? yes
"09 HONDA 600 rr rear brake master kit all is good again painless thanks"
"Apparently the brake MC on my 1978 GL1000 had been changed to an earlier model. Mark helped me sort it out. These kits are some of the best, most complete kits I have ever used. If there is a problem, the follow up and advice is top notch. Thanks!"
"I ordered brake pads and rebuild kits for all the hydraulic brake master cylinders and calipers along with the clutch master and slave cylinder for a 1983 Honda VF1100. All the parts worked perfectly. Thank you"
"These guy's know there stuff I would definitely buy from here again."
Brakecrafters is rated 4.90 based on 204 reviews