Brakecrafters Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Brakecrafters
Would you recommend Brakecrafters? yes
"I have been a customer of Brakecrafters for a few years now and Mark is fantastic! He makes sure you get what you need, great packaging, super fast shipping, expert advice. Helped me with my Classic Honda brakes and I'm very satisfied."
"All the parts I needed, very helpfull staff, quick ship and very well packaged. AAA+ source for brake parts."
"Great service, great product"
"Excellent service and great delivery time"
"Super fast service and shipping. Parts are nicely packaged and well made."
"Ok I got my first order from brakecrafters. I am extremely proud to use with the product of the service for shipping and the fact that they have parts for vintage bikes I will definitely use a brakecrafters again"
"Prompt service, good quality parts."
"They where great to work with and fast shipping."
"Quick shipping, quality parts . Impressive!!"
Would you recommend Brakecrafters? yes
"Beautiful packaging ! Copper crush washers were not included in my master cylinder kit. I plan to use Brakecrafters for all my motorcycle needs."
"The best selection of parts at great prices and excellent customer service"
"Excellent product quality, will definetly order again!"
"Friendly folks, went above and beyond to make sure i got the right piston for my front caliper, quality product."
"Really great products and a fast delivery time. I plan to use them from now on."
Would you recommend Brakecrafters? yes
"Very easy to order brake parts that i needed, everything arrived promptly and all parts are of very high quaility. I am completely pleased!"
Would you recommend Brakecrafters? yes
"Fast shipment. I needed parts that brakecrafters didn't carry but they found them for me. I will do business with them again."
"PERFECT PART , PERFECT FIT , PERFECT OPERATION . HATS OFF TO BRAKE CRAFTERS . THANK-YOU !"
"This is the way every company should conduct business! I ordered the wrong part and called to get the correct part - and to return the other. Quick and easy; I had the correct part in my hands in a couple of days. Good job BrakeCrafters!"
Would you recommend Brakecrafters? yes
"Very good quality products, quick service and free shipping (which raises the price of the goods). Overall I’m pleased."
Would you recommend Brakecrafters? yes
"Good quality parts and fast shipping as well. Very satisfied."
Brakecrafters is rated 5.00 based on 21 reviews