Brakecrafters Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Brakecrafters
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
Would you recommend Brakecrafters? yes
"Top products and great turn around time. I ordered HH pads on Saturday and the pads showed up on Monday. Fantastic!"
Would you recommend Brakecrafters? yes
"The service I have received from these fellas has been outstanding. Excellent in every way. Thanks guys. Make them your go to people for what you need for your bike. I have."
"The caliper rebuild kits worked great. Brake pads were good. I can now stop without worry."
"Great service. Quality of the parts were top notch. Fast shipping with updated tracking information. Highly recommended for all your brake needs!"
"Excellent communication and really helpful."
Would you recommend Brakecrafters? yes
"great quality products at a fair price and fast shipping too!"
"Very professional follow through from customer service. Prompt, friendly, concerned."
"The part that I ordered was delivered within a few days and was exactly what I ordered. Thanks"
Would you recommend Brakecrafters? yes
"correct parts, reasonable pricing, prompt delivery, got my return business"
"Excellent customer service"
Would you recommend Brakecrafters? yes
"Mark was extremely helpful and very pleasant. However he did have a very British accent! :)"
"Easy to find the parts, easy to order and fast delivery! What's not to love about that?!! :)"
"I just bought my 4th item from Brakecrafters, a master and slave cylinder kit. I have previously bought caliper seal kits. Brakecrafters is an awesome business, always great customer service, good prices, and fast shipping."
"Great products at very good prices. Definitely will do business with them again."
"Fast shipping"
Would you recommend Brakecrafters? yes
"Had the parts I needed. Quick delivery and exactly what I ordered. Brakecrafters will be my go to place for parts."
"I have ordered brake caliper and master cylinder rebuild kits from Brakecrafters on several occasions. I’ve always found the parts to be of very good quality . I’ve also used their stainless steel pistons and have always found the fit and finish to be excellent ."
"I like the selection but I did have a little confusion finding the correct pads for my bike on the website and ended up receiving the wrong pads. But that was probably my fault and I should have called to verify before ordering. The shipping was very fast and I received my order days before anyone else was able to get it to me. I will be a rerun customer."
Would you recommend Brakecrafters? yes
"Front And Rear Pads For My !997 Honda Valkyrie Received And Installed When Promised, And Yes The Bike Does Stop When You Want It To. Bob H."
Would you recommend Brakecrafters? yes
"Fast and easy with reasonable prices, this is how you do business."
Would you recommend Brakecrafters? yes
"I ordered a front master cylinder rebuild kit for my 79 gold wing. The products came right on time, they appear to be of good quality. I was under the impression that they would be original Honda parts. Apparently those are no longer available but these were at least still made in Japan. Everything fit well. The instructions and utube suggestion were great although the web address is no longer valid. Just search the guys name on utube. The only improvement I would suggest is that the screws included have the same conical heads the originals came with. The ones they sent were round headed, not matching the concave topped holes in the new cover. I used my olds screws. Breaks work great!"
Brakecrafters is rated 4.91 based on 108 reviews