Brakecrafters Reviews

of reviewers recommend Brakecrafters
Read Brakecrafters Reviews
Everything iv ordered has arrived fast and always right parts. Very easy online site really helps the whole process. And parts for older bikes is final 5th star. Great job!
I bought 2 caliper rebuild kits, 4 stainless pistons, master cyl kit, and a clutch master and slave kit. Everything fit perfectly! Really appreciated the included rubber grease!
Arrived quickly and were correct parts.
Good stuff and great videos.
The only thing I would have asked for was the gasket between the caliper halves.
Would you recommend Brakecrafters? yes
Excellent company to do business with. Very helpful and great service!!!!
Great price, correct part (it's what i ordered) & delivered quickly.
I was expecting a nice rebuild kit, and I have to say... You exceeded my expectations. I'm impressed not only with the quality and completeness of the parts, but also by the well-thought-out and high quality packaging. The item was shipped VERY fast, as well. I'm coming to you guys for ALL my future powersport braking needs. Expect another order soon! Dave Harris, Tampa, Florida
Not just high quality parts, high quality customer service. Will use Brakecrafters on all of my builds!
Would you recommend Brakecrafters? yes
Great to deal with.. prompt delivery and wonderful products... Will highly recommend!
Would you recommend Brakecrafters? yes
Received two kits for master cylinder and both calipers. Both kits came with everything needed, and fitment was perfect. Couldn't have asked for a better result.
Great quality and the provided assembly grease was very nice during assembly of the calipers. The packaging was very nice and presentable as well. After assembly the piston cups slide in very smooth which should result in smooth braking and even brake pad wear.
Would you recommend Brakecrafters? yes
Product shipped quickly and a GREAT price!
Excellent product great prices and fast and well informed delivery and tracking Parts arrived sooner than expected Thanks again!!
Would you recommend Brakecrafters? no
I ordered 2 rebuild kits for front and 1 for the rear However I received 3 front instead still need the rear. 2000 Honda 1500glcf
Everything came as said and shipping was fast. The product worked as said and great instructions to help explain.
Would you recommend Brakecrafters? yes
This is the first time I’ve done a review on anything. First off, the quality of the brake caliper rebuild kits for my 80’ KZ1000 was excellent. The part fit was spot on, and all the parts needed to accomplish the job were all there. The rebuild kit even included grease. The packaging is what sent it over the top. All the parts are bagged and segregated in a manner where each step of the rebuild is contained in it’s own bag. It made the job go quicker. This is awesome. Customer from now on. Thanks guys!
Easy to find what I needed. Fast service.
Would you recommend Brakecrafters? yes
I was searching for 1987 Yamaha brake caliper rebuild kits. Most on-line store don't have kits so you have to figure out what you need the hard way. Found Brakecrafter's on line, they had what I needed and at a great price. I haven't had time to rebuild the calipers yet but the brakcrafter parts kits have me covered.
Quality parts delivered fast
Would you recommend Brakecrafters? yes
Complete rebuild kit for rear wing caliper, slightly disappointing that it didn’t include the slide bushing, but kit was great. If only complete kits for front rotors..,
Brakecrafters is rated 4.89 based on 243 reviews