Brakecrafters Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Brakecrafters
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
Would you recommend Brakecrafters? yes
"Top products and great turn around time. I ordered HH pads on Saturday and the pads showed up on Monday. Fantastic!"
Would you recommend Brakecrafters? yes
"I'm very impressed with Brakecrafters quality, inventory and fast shipping. I do a lot of old Goldwing work and it's nice to have a supplier that seems to never get stumped when I need a part!"
Posted 1 hour ago
Would you recommend Brakecrafters? yes
"The correct parts parts very fast. I would recommend them!!!!!"
Would you recommend Brakecrafters? yes
"Mark Oldroyd at Brakecrafters is THE MAN!! He put together a custom caliper rebuild kit for my Brembo calipers when I couldn't find any info anywhere online. Super knowledgeable, super fast, very fair pricing, and overall some of the best customer service I've ever come across. If you have a cycle and need anything brake related, look nowhere else. These guys are the best, the end."
Would you recommend Brakecrafters? yes
"Prompt and courteous service, fast shipping and good selection of hard to find parts."
Would you recommend Brakecrafters? yes
"Parts fit perfect! Fast shipping!"
Would you recommend Brakecrafters? yes
"Shipping was very quick, parts were well packaged"
Would you recommend Brakecrafters? yes
"Brakes came as advertised and arrived very quickly."
Would you recommend Brakecrafters? yes
"Amazing product. It got me back on the road with no issues."
Would you recommend Brakecrafters? yes
"Awesome amazing help and products. Never shop anywhere else"
"I ordered my parts and they came in a timely fashion. Well packed with a letter to say thanks."
Would you recommend Brakecrafters? yes
"Loved the rebuild kit. Everything you would need to do a proper caliper rebuild was there. I truly was surprised that your kit even included more than enough brake grease for rebuilding the caliper and considering that I'd just used the last of the tube I had it was a pleasant shock to find a small container included. Good show I'll use your company in the future. Cheers"
Would you recommend Brakecrafters? yes
"Ordered parts for a 1981 Honda Goldwing. They arrived on time and were a perfect fit. The kit included everything needed. Thanks Brakecrafters!"
Would you recommend Brakecrafters? yes
"Excellent product. Fast shipping and great prices. Will definitely buy from them again."
Would you recommend Brakecrafters? yes
"Quick service and the parts fit perfect. The packaging was really good with good instructions well marked. As I have several vintage bikes I'm always needing brake parts. Will keep you on the speed dial."
"Right parts delivered quickly"
Would you recommend Brakecrafters? yes
"The correspondence of the trouble was also good."
Would you recommend Brakecrafters? yes
"Perfect fit for 1983 Honda Ascot FT500. Brakes are restored back to normal."
"Dont be put off if the mobile website doesn't have exactly what your looking for. Rarely do I call but for some reason I did and wow - yes they had the piston I was looking for together with installation tips and basically any information you could possibly want about brakes. I won't even consider going anyplace else when it comes to brakes. Thank you"
Would you recommend Brakecrafters? yes
"Fast shipping easy ordering was easy great prices"
Would you recommend Brakecrafters? no
"Would of rated 5 but sent two of the same inside brake pads for the second front brake caliper. In other words three of the same brake pads instead of two different pairs."
Brakecrafters is rated 4.91 based on 162 reviews