Brakecrafters Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Brakecrafters
"Great selection of parts, everything seems to fit as it should"
Would you recommend Brakecrafters? yes
"I found brake rafters very helpful and response to enquiries fast order processing was excellent"
"Had the part in stock, shipping was fast and the kit had everything I needed to get the job done. Thanks so much"
Would you recommend Brakecrafters? yes
"Very professional and a pleasure to do business with."
Would you recommend Brakecrafters? yes
"Wow, fast, friendly and knowledgeable service. You'll always have my business and have others pointed in your direction whenever I have the chance. Thank you so much! Dan- Portland, Oregon"
"These parts did the trick. Quality that works!!"
"Brakecrafters is my new go to place. Good prices. Quick shipping. Good packaging. Quality parts."
Would you recommend Brakecrafters? yes
"Great kits but the bleeder for the Front calipers for the Honda GL1500 are not correct for my 1988 GL1500. The rear bleeder was correct. Thanks and keep up the GREAT work. Your communication is awesome!"
"Easy installation. Thanks!"
Would you recommend Brakecrafters? yes
"I found this store by surfing online and when I sent an email to them for information needed, their reply back was very quick. After actually speaking with Mark( super nice man) on the phone he assured me of everything I needed to know for my purchase. I will definitely refer more people and order parts for next project"
"Can't write the review since the item has not arrived yet. I assume (and hope) it's very good."
Would you recommend Brakecrafters? yes
"Quality products, fast shipping. Will be using Brakecrafters again."
Would you recommend Brakecrafters? yes
"I have been a customer of Brakecrafters for a few years now and Mark is fantastic! He makes sure you get what you need, great packaging, super fast shipping, expert advice. Helped me with my Classic Honda brakes and I'm very satisfied."
"All the parts I needed, very helpfull staff, quick ship and very well packaged. AAA+ source for brake parts."
"Great service, great product"
"Excellent service and great delivery time"
"Super fast service and shipping. Parts are nicely packaged and well made."
"Ok I got my first order from brakecrafters. I am extremely proud to use with the product of the service for shipping and the fact that they have parts for vintage bikes I will definitely use a brakecrafters again"
"Prompt service, good quality parts."
"They where great to work with and fast shipping."
Brakecrafters is rated 4.97 based on 33 reviews