Brakes To Go Reviews

Read Brakes To Go Reviews

jonathan@brakestogo.net

5214 Burleson Rd Ste 209

Tell us how Brakes To Go made you happy
Tech was outstanding. Explained everything in terms that I could understand. Thank you!
I can't say enough good things about Brakes To-Go and the service team that assisted me. Jaime was super friendly and professional, effective and communicative. I stay extremely busy in my career, and BTG made life 1000% better by keeping me from taking my truck to a shop for brakes. BTG was also cheaper than the dealership, even with my dealership discount, so it was a no-brainer. It’s a shame BTG doesn’t offer more services because I’d use them in a heartbeat. Keep up the good work BTG!
This is the best thing since sliced bread. So amazing. So convenient. They were on time, the tech introduced himself and shook my hand. He gave me the estimate and had the repair done in 45 minutes. You need this is your life.
Quick, efficient, affordable and convenient!
Honest, fast, on time, well done repairs. Highly recommend.
From start to finish, the process of brake repair with BTG is seamless. Trey is so accommodating when booking and following up with the service. Jonathan was amazing! So knowledgable and friendly! He completed my brake repair in less than two hours. These guys are the real deal! Thank you BTG!
Great and knowledgeable service, whole process was super easy and convenient.
Nelson provided outstanding service and was very pleasant. Totally enjoyed the fact I didn't have to drive to a service center and either wait or come back for my vehicle. I will be letting folks know to use your service. Thanks
Very convenient. Best break service I've ever had
Excellent customer service! Making an appointment and sharing details of requested maintenace was easy. This is my 'go to' company for auto brake maintenace.
I called a shop and they informed me they did not work on VWs. They recommended Brakes To Go. I submitted a quote request through the website and within 5 minutes I received a call to setup an appointment. I was impressed by their speed of communcation. The next day, the tech came out to my house to perform the work. They bring everything with them so if you need a new rotor, there is no need to wait. I was very impressed with their work and the fact they come to you. Long gone are the days of dropping your car off at the shop.
Received a quote from Lamb's Tire and Auto for $550.00 for installing front pads and flushing the brake fluid. Turns out the fluid was still in pretty good shape. Brakes to Go did it in my driveway in 30 minutes for ~ $146.00 including tax. If I had needed the brake fluid flush, it would have only been $75.00 with BTG. Tim, the guy that installed the brakes, was very friendly and explained everything. Also, checked the back pads for free. I'm sold.
The technician was prompt and courteous. He explained everything I asked about and even showed me a problem that, although he couldn't fix it since it wasn't in the brake system, needed to be addressed right away. Great experience overall!
The technician Jamie was professional and friendly. Job was completed in a timely fashion. Great convince.
Meineke told me I need new brakes and brake fluid. I called brakes to go, and they said the brake fluid was clean and the brake pads were in great condition. Brakes to go saved me $300. Im no longer a customer of Meineke. Thank you B2G.
Good and friendly
The scheduling process was super easy, the technician was thorough and took time to explain my options, and the price was reasonable. I was pleased and will be recommending Brakes To Go to friends and family.
Tim and his colleague were very quick to do the job. I was impressed. This business model concept of coming to you is absolutely brilliant, it is super convenient for consumers who work an 8-5 job. I don’t have to call off work to take my car in and have it sit in the shop for a day or two.
Very convenient. The job was done in 30-45 minutes. A quote was provided before the service was started. I'll never get my brakes done at a shop anymore.
Arrived early. Finished job in allotted time. High quality parts. Didn’t upsell me on stuff I didn’t need. Would definitely use again and recommend.
Brakes To Go is rated 4.96 based on 167 reviews