Brakes To Go Reviews

Read Brakes To Go Reviews

jonathan@brakestogo.net

5214 Burleson Rd Ste 209

Tell us how Brakes To Go made you happy
Great customer service and communication. Easy to schedule.
Posted 57 minutes ago
Per recommendations from two colleagues, I tried the service. Diagnosis and signup occurred via web and promptly answered email. A next-day appointment was scheduled. Mobile tracking informed me as the technician was on the way, and he arrived on time. Technician Kagan provided friendly, competent, and fast service. Done in about an hour. Sure beats sitting in a shop all day on a precious Saturday!
Posted 1 hour ago
Easy, super service.
I had an appointment set up with the dealership, that I purchased my automobile from, to replace my front brake pads per their recommendation. My son had used "Brakes to Go" on his car and suggested that I give them a call. I called and scheduled an appointment for them to come to me and check my front and back brakes and confirm what I had been told by the dealership. From my first call to the completed job, they were extremely professional and and kind. The best part is that I saved over $200.00!
The service was quick, everyone was courteous, and the price was extremely reasonable. Highly recommend!
Great friendly service and extremely quick and easy!
awesome service! certainly telling others. Thank you. Mark
I think our brake guy name was david but im not sure..he fixed our problem..im so grateful for that because usually people take the money but problem isent fixed they make it worst..thank you. 1 thing they could do better is..show us what the problem is, what parts they are, show us what new parts are going in and show us the old part that they changing or fixing..because some have no idea about cars and you just show the bill..so that way we know exactly what was done. Other then that my experience with brakes to go was 👍
Saw the advertisement on TV, already had an estimate from the repair shop, asked fora quote sounded very reasonable, booked an appointment, technician showed up, did an inspection and gave a quote, was 50% less, gave go ahead, he was done in about 45 minutes, very professional, very satisfied with the job, highly recommend and will use them again in future.
Great service but was rather surprised about the estimated range. It would have been nice to know the top end of costs before y'all had come out. Technician was able to quickly explain the cause and everything else was great, just the initial estimate was way off. I had submitted a request on a Sunday and didn't get a reply so I called in, otherwise it was great!
It was fast the guy was friendly and knew what he was doing, I will recommend them to my friends and family!
Quick, convenient service for a reasonable price. Would definitely use them again.
Great service...don't have to waste time waiting for the Toyota dealer...don't have to wait at the dealer for the car to be fixed...or rent a car while waiting ....everything done without interruption to my schedule. $60 cheaper than last front brake job at Toyota dealer and the the Brakes To Go guy cleaned the rear brakes.
I was very pleasantly surprised by how efficient and professional the entire service was. Scheduling an appointment was so easy! The process was fully and clearly explained on the phone before, during, and after the appointment. Friendly and knowledgeable employee.
Im a very busy person and didn't have time to take my car in somewhere and wait for the work. They came to my office and did a great job for a very good price.
Did an amazing job in quick time. A very good usage model from a customer's perspective to visit them instead of the other way round.
Convenient, quick, easy.
Great first experience.
Some super quick and he was early. So easy!
Great service! The technician was friendly and knowledgeable. Super convenient. Would recommend!
Brakes To Go is rated 4.98 based on 84 reviews