Brakes To Go Reviews

Read Brakes To Go Reviews

jonathan@brakestogo.net

5214 Burleson Rd Ste 209

Tell us how Brakes To Go made you happy
Really enjoyed the professional, fast, service with a smile. "David" kept me notified well in advance of his arrival time. Once on location, and after an inspection, he fully explained in detail, my repair options and the costs. I would advise anyone needing a brake job to call on "Brakes to go" because they deliver excellent service!
Posted 27 minutes ago
Your brake technician/mechanic was fantastic and did a wonderful repair on my wife's Mercedes and we both could not be more pleased with Brakes to Go and your personnel. I would highly recommend to my family and friends and will be using your service again soon on my Ford E350 heavy duty van. Absolutely superb.
Very friendly and professional
Jayme was super nice and easy to work with. He inspected and fixed my breaks quickly and efficiently. I love the mobile service!
Awesome service! Quick, friendly and thorough! Will definitely use again!
The guys at Brakes To Go really provided me with excellent service. They wasted no time getting to my place of employment and fixed me up immediately with a great price and great service I highly recommend these guys if you ever need service quick, inexpensive with a smile these are the guys to call.
Rob was on time and very efficient. He did the inspection and then recommended new brake pads on all four wheels. After 65,000 miles on original brakes, this made total sense to me. Very professional and explained the whole process. High recommendation from us.
From online quote to finished work BTG was fast, friendly accurate and professional. I have already recommended them to my friends and my repair was yesterday. For great service call BTG.
Professional in every aspect from setting the appointment date, showing up on time, explaining what needed to be repaired, completing the work in around one hour and no mess left behind. Second vehicle I have had repaired and highly recommend David’s work.
I had my doubts, but, truly....Fantastic overall. Convenience is great, thorough to the end. My favorite part is that there was no pressure to upsell, and, I was given options. Ended up going with best package for a fair price. Zero problems, but great warranty if needed. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
My second time using Brakes To Go, the process couldn't be easier. They showed up when promised, got the job done quickly and were affordable. Will use them again when I need to!
Awesome customer service.
Bottom Line Up Front: 1) No BS 2) Expedient 3) Convenient 4) Excellent Customer Service 5) Knowledgeable Service had all five items listed above. Will call again for future business.
Love that Brakes2go comes to my place, good clean mechanic, quick service. That said, the cost to replace the rotors and brakes was $500. A regular brake job is $169, the price for a regular job is fair, but $500 is STEEEP for rotors and pads. Without the overhead of a shop B2G prices should be much lower. It’s really only a $350 job. If you can go to a shop to have the work done I’d suggest going that route. Be warned that as with any auto work, they can tell you whatever they want to, regardless of if it’s the truth. Get multiple estimates from shops in different areas to ensure the most fair honest pricing.
Hey now, Ryan! We have to say, that just doesn't seem fair. Firstly, BTG stands by our prices, which are typically at or below market value for identical services at a shop or dealership. Just so you know, as a result of your complaint, we even called both to confirm. As suspected, total price with tax at the service center and the dealership were both right at $500. But you actually purchased an ultra-premium pad (Akebono), so technically we would have actually been cheaper, all things being equal. Secondly, and more to the point, when we quoted you an estimate for our services ($469 without tax), you exclaimed “awesome, that’s a great price!” And now you are throwing us under the bus? SAD TROMBONE! Thirdly, do I have to emphasize the hidden extra value of not having to go out in public in these particular times to get this repair completed? I mean, we DID come to you.
All of this considered, come on, three stars? For real? ; )
They Met me at my workplace and were fast and convenient. I definitely would have them do my brakes again.
Super easy! Set appointment via email. Came out at expected time. Technician(s) were very friendly. Unfortunately they brought the wrong pads for my vehicle. But, they quickly placed an order, picked them up and had a replacement tech out to me in about an hour. That was awesome!! So glad I tried them out. They are forever more my brake repair company.
Courteous, quick, and excellent work!
This was by far the best car maintenance experience I have had to date. Trey made the scheduling process smooth and easy, while technician Rob was quick, professional and very knowledgeable. Will definitely be recommending Brakes To Go.
Wow. What a great auto repair experience this was. My tech, David, was scheduled to arrive between 11:30a-1pm. He arrived almost exactly at 11:30. The cool tech tracking tool was a nice touch. When David arrived he explained the process and got to work. I was planning on having both the front and back brakes done as my car has 70,000 miles on it. David took the car for a short test ride then came back and inspected the brakes. David informed me that the back brakes were good and did not need replacing. He said I could actually wait a little longer to replace the front but I had them replaced. David was courteous and professional and I ended up spending half of what I thought I would. The convenience of having them come to my office was worth a great deal to me. Time is money and Brakes to Go saved me hours of time. I highly recommend Brakes to Go and I will call them when it is time for new brakes on my Corvette.
Tech was professional, friendly, and knowledgeable. Good job done quickly. He was also very patient with my curious (read: nosy) five year old.
Brakes To Go is rated 4.96 based on 224 reviews