Brakes To Go Reviews

Read Brakes To Go Reviews

jonathan@brakestogo.net

5214 Burleson Rd Ste 209

Tell us how Brakes To Go made you happy
It was quick easy and no hassle
Highly recommend using this company for future break work. They were very easy to communicate with and next day appointment. Everything about this process was so much easier than going somewhere else to get the repairs done. Couldn’t be happier and have been recommending this company to friends.
This company is a life saver! I kid you not. The person that came out to fix my brake issue did an awesome job! I am able to drive safely. They came to my job and pricing was reasonable. Very professional and I plan on using this company again. Thank you for making me stress less and for me and my family to drive safe again.
Great customer service. After I requested an online quote, I was pleasantly surprised to receive a phone call from Trey. That was a nice personal touch. The service technician arrived on time, and replaced my brakes in record time. This is a much better service than going to a brick and mortar shop. They come to you. Convenient!!
Thanks, Brakes To Go - Mobile Brake Repair , Austn, TX. Your mobile tech, Gabe was amazing. Posting this so he and your company are recognized for the quick, convenient, and stress free service.
Brilliant business model. Bravo.
Gave was stellar, communicative, efficient and a pleasure to have on my property. He provide the solutions and avenues available and helped me decide what was best for My situation. I was very impressed and will be call on Gabe and Brakes to go for all my break needs.
Great service and knowledgeable staff, will definitely use them again!
Arrived on time and prices is decent!
Very professional, on time, great results!
Fast and professional service.
Awesome job! Quick & easy. Second time I’ve used them and will definitely do it again in the future.
Very easy and quick. It only took about a hour In total which is much faster than going to the dealer. I’ll definitely be using this service again
The mechanic who came on site was super professional, courteous and communicated very well to all of my questions. All this while he replaced my rear brakes in less than an hour.
Thank you for your services!
I have used them for the last 7 years. They are always cheaper and easier than anyone I have ever dealt with. I always tell everyone to use them over anyone else.
Did free diagnostic in about 20 minutes as promised. Price was in line with emailed quote. James explained everything including showed me need for new rotor on front of F-150 and that pads were not completely worn on back brakes yet. I decided to get new pads all around plus the rotors. James explained what to expect, like a burning smell from new ceramic pads for a couple of weeks. Less than an hour and a half from start to finish! Brakes to Go rocks!
Tim Schenck service technician performed all four rotor and pads on 2014 Dodge Avenger today.
Very professional, on time and awesome results! Like new!
Great job Brakes to Go!
Wynn Olson
The technician was on time and was done within an hour after doing all 4 brakes. Very satisfied!
I was more than satisfied with the service I received. They were able to service my vehicle the same day. The technician arrived on time and completed the job in less than 45 mins. They even matched a quote I received from a competitor of theirs. I’ll definitely utilize their services in the future and will be recommending them to my clients and friends.
i WAS SO VERY IMPRESSED WITH THIS COMPANY AND THE TECHNITION WHO DID THE REPAIR. HIS NAME IS DAVID. I RECOMEND THEM TO EVERYONE!!! AND THE PRICE WAS EXCEPTIONAL
Very fast! Love their services.
Brakes To Go is rated 4.97 based on 446 reviews