Brakes To Go Reviews

More Photos & Videos
Brakes To Go 3 star review on 27th March 2020
Ryan
More Photos & Videos
Great service that is now expanding to Dallas/ FT Worth.
Easy breezy! Came to my apartment complex and was in and out of parking garage within an hour. Definitely recommend!
Where have you been all my life? This was just the best experience. Nicest people, fast, inexpensive!
I’ve had bad experiences in the past with brake repair, and I was hesitant to hire anyone at all to do the work for me. I found BtG, gave them a shot, and I have to say they have my business for as long as they’re around. I actually found out my coworkers all have high opinions of this company too, even though I hadn’t asked beforehand. If you’re worried about getting taken advantage of like I was, then this is a great service for you. Give them a chance, and you’ll see what I mean.
The Representative that came was very supportive and knowledgeable of the issue which provented me to move my vehicle with ease. And fix my ISSUE. If i ever have an issue that approaches as this in the future I will be contacting your company again. Very professional and I hope i can get the same Rep but if not I have no worries and feel confident in your judge of character that my needs will be met. He needs a raise !!
Easiest, fastest, and least expensive brake service I've ever experienced.
Super quick service and about half the price of going to the dealership. Will definitely use again.
A wonderful and ethical company that pays and treats their employees well who then treat their customers well. I definitely recommend Brakes to Go as my experience hiring them was nothing less then amazing. Their technician was top notch fixing my problem quickly and giving me great advice!
These guys are great! Happened upon them leaving my apt residence, they were attending to a customer.
Grabbed a card, called & got an estimate about parts.
When technician arrived, he was courteous & kind. He did a drive assessment & even gave me heavier rear brake pads. In this day & age & being in healthcare I need to be able to run 🏃‍♀️;) .
Thank you so glad! No more squeak!!!
I am extremely satisfied with my brake job. Your team is very polite, professional and knowledgeable. THANK YOU!
Brakes-To-Go made things very convenient by being able to come to my home & replace my brake pads. They do very good job and offer great customer service. I have already started recommending friends and family.
Service was great and véry professional. Price was competitive, however when quoting ask for the price including taxes it's very important if you're on a tight budget. Over all I recommend this service.
Brakes to go is the perfect solution for busy professionals.

The come to your job and do the work in the parking lot while you're working.
There is no sitting in a waiting room wasting time.

And to top it off, the service and work that I got was actually better than the chain brake shop.

Edward Johnson
Great service
Lightning fast quote and scheduling! Friendly, social-distancing repair, great financing options, and now my car drives like it should. Will definitely use again. THANK YOU!
On time, no hassle, very nice, work done timely, convenient, I will definitely use again in the future
The second time I’ve used y’all. Very honest and great service. I will trust Brakes To Go every time.
excellent HONEST service. Caegan was awesome and provided guidance to save money down the road.
Throughout the entire process, Brakes To Go made it easy, was attentive and professional, and provided recommendations without any pressure associated.

I’m very pleased and will continue using and recommending them for brake repairs.
Excellent service on 2 vehicles in the last week. Well trained repair techs offering great advice and service. Definitely use again in the future.

Myron